Break the Walls

Story Info
BF stays with GF after accident makes her wheelchair bound.
1.8k words
4.42
23.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Lucy, studying her lovely face, then moved my head forward as she turned hers. Another successful date, but because we weren't quite 18 yet, it ended with a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"I had a good time, Nick," Lucy said. Just like always.

"So did I, Lucy," I replied. "Because I was with you."

The blonde girl, whom I had first met 3 1/2 years ago when we shared freshman English, giggled. "Flatterer."

"Our birthday is on Thursday," I reminded her. (Yes, the two of us were both born on exactly the same day.)

"That means next Friday we can actually do more than a kiss on the cheek," Lucy chuckled.

"Just because we can doesn't mean we should," I reminded my girlfriend.

"Nick's right, you know," came the voice of Lucy's father from just inside the doorway.

Lucy let out a mock sigh of exasperation. "It's a male conspiracy against me! Girls have hormones too, you know. And... physical needs."

"Fiiiiine," I groaned. I knew that I was outvoted, one to one, on this issue, and that Lucy would get her way. Just like every other time we'd had a disagreement. "But my penis is not interfacing with your vagina. We're both way too young to be parents."

"See you Friday," Lucy said, smirking at me and tossing her head in a way she knew drove me crazy. She sashayed up the stairs towards her room.

Her father remained in the doorway and gave me a sympathetic look. "I've never gotten my way when my wife wants something, either."

"Right now your wife wants you to stop gabbing, get up here and use that tongue for something useful," came the half-laughing voice of Lucy's mom.

"I'd better go service her," he told me. "See you Friday, Nick."

I headed off back to my own house, little realizing the dramatic twist that was coming.

On Wednesday night, a US military plane on a routine training mission left Travis Air Force Base. A tiny crack in the oil reservoir had gone undetected by maintenance. While in the air, the crack suddenly fractured. Without oil, the components of the Globemaster-III's engine overheated and blew apart. Three pieces lanced through the cockpit, instantly killing the crew. The out-of-control plane plunged towards the earth.

It made a direct hit on Lucy's house. Her parents were killed. Her spinal cord was severed. 911 was called and an ambulance transported her to the hospital. But there was nothing the doctors could do.

She would never walk again.

I showed up after school on Thursday.

"Hell of a way to celebrate our 18th birthday, babe," I told her, leaning over her hospital bed and kissing her cheek.

At least we didn't have to worry about money. The Air Force was paying for everything, as it was their fault. And they would give her a stipend and a place to live after she was released from hospital. And a wheelchair, and pay for the facilities needed for her to do things like shower.

But that would never make up for her losing her family, and being wheelchair-bound for the rest of her life. She was not happy.

"What the heck am I supposed to celebrate?" she snapped. "I have nothing left."

"You have one thing left," I told her. "Me."

Lucy gave me a long look. "Nick, I'm not the girl I was last week."

"True," I acknowledged. "Last week you weren't yet 18. That's a major milestone."

Lucy glared at me. "That's not what I meant and you know it."

I leaned down and this time brushed my lips against hers. "Are you sure your brain didn't get damaged? You're still the same sweet, kind, patient, gorgeous and intelligent blonde you always were."

"Are you sure yours didn't get damaged?" she retorted. "Nick, I can't feel anything lower than my upper thighs, and... I... CAN'T... MOVE... MY... LEGS!"

I caressed her face gently. "What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I'm not trying to downplay what happened. You lost your parents and your mobility in one horrible stroke. But that doesn't make you any different. I love you. I will be there for you."

Her face softened. "I really want to believe that."

I arranged for Lucy's homework, and my own, to be delivered to where she would be living. We both did well enough in the last month of the semester, after the catastrophe that had hit, to officially graduate. In the meantime, I helped Lucy with everything. Shopping for food, cooking it, cleaning the house, cleaning her, transferring her to the bed from her wheelchair and vice versa - I was with her 24/7. I accepted the formal role of her official caretaker and was paid for it.

After several months of this, Lucy smiled at me one day. "Nick, I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first."

I gently held her hand. "It's all right."

"I just knew how much work it would be for you, and assumed you would duck out after a couple of weeks."

I affectionately rubbed the top of her head. "Assumption, my dearest Lucy, is the mother of all fuck-ups."

"There is one thing you haven't yet done."

"What would that be, my love?"

"You haven't made any attempt to quell my lust."

"I apologize, my sweet. I will fix that ASAP."

After we both performed a needed function, I joined her in the bedroom. I helped her out of her chair and removed her skirt and panties. Lucy's arms and upper body still worked, and she removed her top and bra while I disrobed. I lay next to her on the bed. Her once-strong legs were withering away. That didn't make her any less sexy in my eyes.

I moved my lips to hers and we shared a soft, tender kiss.

"Good start," Lucy said with a familiar smirk. She even tossed her head a bit.

"You don't need to try and seduce me," I told her. "You've already got me naked and in your bed."

"Shut up and keep kissing me, you goof," Lucy giggled. "Other places than just my lips."

I pivoted my body 180 degrees and kissed her feet, then her ankles.

"You know I can't feel a thing down there."

"Let me know when you can feel something, my love. I'm going to slowly explore your body."

"If I didn't already know you loved me, this would prove it. If you just wanted a physical thing you'd have been all over my upper body first thing."

I kissed my way slowly upwards. Lucy was right. She didn't feel a thing or react in any way until I reached about midway up her thigh.

"That feels good, Nick."

"Found the boundary! Okay, other leg."

The boundary was in just about the same place.

"Okay, now I want a physical thing. Return to my upper body."

I pivoted again and kissed her, once more, on the lips. This time Lucy forced her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmmph!"

Lucy's still-strong arms clamped around the sides of my face, holding me in place. I had no choice but to open my mouth wide. She practically jammed her tongue down my throat.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!"

Eventually, she had to break her forcible lip-lock on me to breathe. I gulped down air.

"Lucy, calm down. I'm not going anywhere."

"Shut up, Nick. I was planning to ravage you the day I turned 18. My lust has only increased since then."

"I understand, babe. I'll make sure you get plenty of pleasure."

I gently kissed her neck, causing her to emit soft little sounds. Then I moved my lips slowly down towards her chest.

"Dammit, Nick! Stop teasing!"

"I thought women liked slow foreplay and an extended buildup."

"Normally we do, but this is an exception!"

I quickly kissed my way down Lucy's cleavage, then began sucking on one of her nipples.

"Better."

I switched my mouth back and forth between her nipples, giving both breasts roughly equal time, for a few minutes. Then, remembering her admonition to hurry, I kissed down her belly, spread apart her legs (it felt like I was touching a mannequin when I grasped her ankles) and plunged my tongue into her already soaking box.

"Mmmmm. Keep going."

I rubbed her clit as I tongued her. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. I kept moving my tongue and about a minute later was rewarded with another flood of nectar.

I lifted my face from between her legs and slid my body upward, lubing my stiff pole with her leaking fluids, and eased my way inward. There was resistance, then a tearing. I moved very slowly to let her get adjusted, but within two minutes she was begging me to pound her hard.

Ten minutes and five of her orgasms later, I pulled out. She lifted her head off the pillow and opened her mouth. Her lips sealed around my pole as I slid my body forwards. She lashed her tongue up and down my shaft as I erupted. She swallowed every drop.

I rolled sideways, manually closed her legs for her, and lay next to her. "Satisfied, dearest Lucy?"

"Only if you have repeat performances quite often, Nick."

"I promise I will. Any time you ask me for sex I will supply it."

"I hope you don't mind being asked multiple times per day. It's not like I have a lot of other things I can do to make me happy."

"I don't promise that I'll have my dick ready that often, but I can always satisfy you in other ways."

For the next six months, when I wasn't taking care of household chores or Lucy's needs, I would work out. I bought a set of weights and became devoted to getting myself stronger.

"What are you doing that for?"

"You'll see."

Finally, the day arrived. I scooped Lucy out of her wheelchair and manipulated her legs so they were bent around my waist. I held her close, with both arms wrapped around her and under her slim rear. She never had been particularly big, but with the muscle wastage in her legs I doubted she weighed even 100 pounds. She pressed tightly against me and put her still strong arms around my neck.

"What are you doing, Nick?"

"Taking you to the park three blocks from here. We'll walk."

"You mean you'll walk."

"WE will walk. Using my legs exclusively."

I closed the door behind me and held her the whole way, occasionally kissing her neck. "Isn't this better than wheeling yourself?

"I'd be lying if I said no. I love when you hold me."

"I love you, Lucy."

We sat on a stump and enjoyed about half an hour in the fresh air. From then on, me carrying Lucy, though I didn't do it every time, became an integral part of our life. It increased the closeness. And when we got married a few years later, it was a matter of routine for me to carry her over the threshold.