Break Ups Suck

Story Info
A couple help Zach overcome his break up.
2.2k words
4.17
26.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Break ups suck. Not much of a revelation, I know. But mine last year was particularly difficult. This is a story about how one couple helped me recover and see that bright days can eventually outnumber dark ones.

Theresa had decided our relationship had run its course after almost three years. She dropped this bomb when we were on vacation. And, ironically, on my birthday. Some gift.

It took a month or so to find my own place and move out. She was the type that needed total separation: no contact, no talking about it, no more reasons. Boom: that's it. Of course, that rejection hurt deeply and sent me into a spiral of sleeplessness, weight loss, and a deep funk that everyone around me could see.

My buddy said I really just needed to get away for a few weeks. It was fall and he said he knew someone who had a place on the eastern coast of Spain that would probably be empty this time of year. "Get out of here and go find your mojo," he insisted.

A few weeks later, I was unpacking my bags in a great one bedroom condo in Alicante with a sparkling view of the Mediterranean. The complex was largely empty even though the temperatures were above normal and the sun was bright and warm.

My first few days were spent reading, soaking up the sun, wandering around the town and running miles and miles on the hills above town. In the afternoons, I would often lounge by the pool, almost always alone.

My friend had said his complex was very "progressive" and made it a point to mention that one of the pools in particular was very private and nude sunbathing was quite natural, if you'll excuse the pun. I've never been one to sunbathe nude, but this seemed to be the place to start. I made sure I did a complete manscape, something my ex-girlfriend didn't think was important. I decided I needed a clean look for a new life.

On the afternoon of my fourth day, I stretched out my towel by the pool and, seeing no one, decided it was time to let loose a bit and slowly pulled off my shorts. I looked around nervously for a few minutes then just relaxed and closed my eyes. If someone came out, they would see the full Monty. I was through being shy.

I went for a swim and enjoyed the cool water on my freshly-shaven package. After several laps, I saw a flash of bright red and white on the deck. I stopped at the far end and looked around. A young couple had made their way to the pool and were settling in a few lounges away from my towel, sunscreen, and thoroughly-dry swimsuit.

I studied her slowly. She had a cute, angelic face framed with short, black hair and straight bangs. She wore a white shirt over a red bikini—the bright color that caught my eye. I could only see her bottoms but the suit appeared to be a tiny thong.

He was very tan and wore bright blue board shorts, a black muscle shirt, and carried an expensive-looking black camera bag.

As they settled in, he nodded his head to me and she gave me a little wave. That's when I realized the reality of my situation. I was completely nude. Rather than being intimidated and nervous, though. I felt confident and inspired. Maybe I still had a little mojo left after all.

I swam back across to their side. I didn't get out right away. Instead, I decided I needed to test the waters a bit.

"Hi, it's nice and warm today," I said, standing up in the pool but with my privates still below the water.

"Yes, it's lovely," the gal said in a clipped British accent. Good. Language would not be an obstacle.

"This place is beautiful. I can't believe it's so empty," her partner said, digging around in his bag.

"I'm Zach," I explined. "I've been here all week and it's been this quiet."

"I'm Ricky and this is my girlfriend Christina," the guy said, now holding a very expensive digital camera.

"Hi Zach," Christina said with a smile. She watched me watch her as she unbuttoned the white shirt to reveal a tiny red top. The suit was mesh and practically see through. I couldn't help but stare. She had beautifully-shaped breasts with dark nipples that were clearly visible.

Ricky could see I was awestruck. It looked like he had a small smile on his face.

"Zach, is it true that you can sunbathe here in the nude?" Ricky asked.

"Uh, I sure hope so," I said, smiling and looking over at my suit a few feet away from them. They had probably noticed I was swimming nude when they walked up.

"That's good," Christina said. "I hate tan lines. You don't mind do you, Zach?" she asked as she turned her back to her boyfriend so he could untie her top.

"Of course not," I stammered. "Uh, do you mind throwing me that towel?" I asked.

Christina stood up and slipped off her top as she walked the few steps to grab my towel. She walked to me and I enjoyed watching her full breasts bounce slightly as she handed me my towel.

"Be careful getting out of the water," she said with a smile. I heard several clicks of the shutter on Ricky's camera as Christina walked back to her lounge. The thong bottom was the smallest suit I had ever seen.

I walked in the water to the steps then wrapped my towel around my waist as I cleared the water. I could feel their eyes on me as I went to my chair.

"Come on over next to us," Ricky said, patting the lounge next to Christina.

I grabbed my stuff and settled down next to her. I now was only a few feet away and was completely taken by Christina's beauty and figure. Her skin was fair, not unexpected for a Brit. But she had wonderful curves, perky nipples, and a smooth stomach and legs. There was a cute mole under her left breast. Her bellybutton was an "innie" and there was not a hint of any hair or stubble anywhere on her belly or legs. She had small, bright lips and even wore a little makeup. When she lifted up her sunglasses, I could see she had beautiful dark eyes. She looked like a beautiful swimsuit model.

"So, tell us your story," Christina said. "Why are you here in such a beautiful place all alone?"

I dug a cold beer out of my bag and proceeded to tell them about the break up, the mild depression, and the need to break my melancholy that brought me to this resort.

They said they were on a late holiday and had heard many wonderful things about Alicante. We chatted back and forth like we were seated next to each other on a bus. Instead, she was topless, he was taking lots of pictures, and I my towel had slipped and my Johnson was clearly visible to them both. She seemed quite interested in my member and not afraid to stare.

"Ricky, would you hand me my lotion?" Christina asked as she settled back. I did the same and let my towel flop completely open. I wasn't erect but I had been out of the cool water long enough that it wasn't going to take much to get me going.

Now, I don't have a porn-star size dick, but women have said it is larger than most. One ex-girlfriend measured it at eight inches and thick enough when fully hard that she could barely wrap touch her thumb to her forefinger when she jacked me off.

I watched Christina as she slowly smoothed the lotion over each arm. Ricky had the camera out and was focusing on her. She smiled a little at me then proceeded to slowly, seductively massage the cream into her breasts. She paid particular attention to both nipples, pinching them up to complete hardness.

"Christina, I think Zach is enjoying your show," Ricky said. I looked down and saw that I was completely hard and had started to subconsciously slowly stroke myself while I watched her. I became embarrassed and attempted to cover myself.

"Oh, don't do that," Christina said, reaching over to remove my hand. "You have a beautiful cock, one of the largest I have ever seen. I'm flattered I turn you on. And I'm a bit turned on myself," she said with a wink.

"Yes, Zach, don't hide such a beautiful dick," Ricky said. "Christina has tried to get me to shave myself like that but I haven't been so inclined. I might now after seeing how nice it looks."

So there we were. He was snapping pictures of his girl massaging her own breasts and me watching her from a few feet away with a raging hard-on.

"Honey, I think you need to turn over now and get some sun on your back," Ricky said, breaking the silence. "Zach, since I don't want to get lotion on my camera, would you mind applying some cream onto Christina's back?"

Would I mind? I think my dick grew even harder with the suggestion. What she did next though completely blew me away. She stood up and now slipped off her bottoms revealing a perfectly smooth and hairless pussy. She had small lips and a cut little clit button. She got down on her hands and knees, gave a little look my way as she pushed her ass up a bit, then laid down completely on her stomach. She reached over and handed me the lotion.

Ricky's camera proceeded to snap picture after picture as I started to gently apply lotion on her back.

"Go all the way up and down my body, please Zach," she asked. "I don't want you to miss a spot..."

I glanced over at Ricky and he nodded his OK. I moved closer and straddled her, my dick still sticking straight out. I massaged the cream into her neck and shoulders as she pulled her short hair to one side. I made my way across the top of her arms then down her side, lingering for a bit on the side of her breasts. She sighed a bit as I softly rubbed what was available from my position.

I shifted lower and worked the small of her back. I skipped her butt and moved to her hamstrings and calves. I finally made it to her feet and she squirmed a bit as my fingers tickled her arches.

Giving another glance over to Ricky, I could tell he was fine with what I was doing and was really concentrating on documenting the erotic scene in front of him. So, I squeezed another palm-full of lotion into each hand and slowly started circling over her bum.

I have been with many women but I have to say Christina's butt was the most beautiful I had ever seen. It seemed perfectly proportioned and as smooth as a baby's. I took my time and slowly massaged each cheek, allowing my fingers to dip into her crack a little more each time.

I lowered myself and felt the head of my dick brush her thighs just a bit. Ricky noticed and snapped off another quick dozen pictures. Christina squirmed a bit and I could feel her body rise and fall as her breathing became heavy.

I started to work my fingers lower into that wonderful space between her cheeks. There wasn't a hint of hair as I lightly brushed over her rosebud. I decided I better not push my luck and didn't do more than lightly brush the surface. She did seem to push up a bit into my fingers but I held my resolve—for now—and didn't go deeper or penetrate her

My cock was screaming to be released so I figured I better make one more move then get out of there before she was covered with more than suntan lotion. I moved my index finger lower until I found her pussy lips. They were completely soaked and swollen. I lightly brushed them as I didn't want to push in the lotion or risk a stranger walking up while I was up to my knuckles in Ricky's girlfriend's steaming sex.

I felt like I was almost ready to cum even though the only friction on my cock had been when it brushed against Christina a few times.

I laid back on my chair and it took all of my willpower not to stroke myself off in front of them. Christina looked over at me and saw my member sticking straight up and smiled.

Ricky put the camera down and laid back on his lounge. Finally, after about 10 minutes, my hard began to subside. I could see the glisten of pre-cum on the tip. She watched me as I wiped it off on my towel.

"I need to go inside and, uh, cool down a bit," I said. "I'm in unit 7," I said glancing over toward my condo. "Why don't you two stop by later for drinks?" I asked.

"Maybe we will," Ricky said. "That could be a lot of fun."

I pulled on my trunks, struggling to get them over my semi-hardness and stumbled back to my unit. It occurred to me as I unlocked my door that it had been hours since I had thought about Theresa.

To be continued...