Breakfast

Story Info
Subbie enjoys her first Real morning with Master.
2.2k words
4.31
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syndie
Syndie
1 Followers

Eyelids flutter, the soft rustle of the wind in the trees outside the bedroom window; she turns to Him, watching as He sleeps. Amazed at the way this man can bring chills to her spine after such a short time. Grateful to be here with Him, her Master; after all those months submitting to Him online; she is finally where she was made to be.

Their relationship started as most cyber ones do, flirting in the main room, a few private sessions; neither realizing it would ever come to this until they stood in front of one another at the airport. He had sent for her, she is still in awe; for she had not even a second thought when the airline tickets arrived. She belonged to Him online, heart and soul and soon, body. She was still a bit confused as to why they had not yet had a session, chalking it up to nervousness on both their parts; or maybe it was just not time yet. She’s only been here less than 24 hours after all.

Her hazel eyes roam over Him, the soft black sheets tangled within His muscular legs, His cock resting against His upper thigh. Her eyes glance to His face, so peaceful, breathing steadily; temptation overwhelms her as she crawls down the bed, pressing her cheeks against His thigh. He stirs slightly, she waits it out; content He is back to His slumber she advances. Tongue so soft and wet, resting flat against His head, licking tenderly, a small grin on her lips as it twitches.

Her full pouty lips quiver, unable to stand the closeness. Her mouth moves over Him, sucking gently, drawing Him in. She moves with careful procession, not wanting to rouse Him too quickly, tongue snaking over each vein, marking a path. Her greed consumes her, before she knows it she has Him fully in her mouth, gliding her hungry mouth over Him, increasing the suction. She loses herself in her rhythm as He hardens fully within the confines of her lips. Abruptly hands wrap in her hair, pulling her from His cock.

She looks up to Him startled, His blue eyes narrowed, His voice resounding "Did I give you permission to suck my cock, you greedy little bitch?"

Her voice trembles, eyes lowering quickly as she remembers her place, "N-no Sir, I just thought..." "You thought...YOU thought, well we will just have to see what else YOU will be thinking when I’m done with you whore".

He drags her from the bed by her hair, her pleading falling onto deaf ears, bringing her into the kitchen. The contents of the table crash onto the floor with just one brush of His free hand; pushing her, face first, onto it. He cannot believe she would just take it upon herself to know what He wants after all He has done.

"Hungry are you slut? I will give you something to satisfy your craving", he chuckles.

She dare not make a sound, her breasts aching atop the cold hard surface of the table, trembling both with fear and anticipation. He moves in front of her and grabs her arms; quickly tying them to the table legs, pulling her up so her head hangs from the edge. Moving from her view; her legs instantly fettered as well.

Drawers open and close, she can sense His eyes burning into her flesh, her bare cheeks clench.

"Now then, If you were to be hungry in the morning, this would be the room for you my pet"

She tenses at the wickedness in His voice, even more as a flat object caresses her ass. She pulls against the ties a bit too late, WHACKKKKKK, her ass rippling from the force as she cries out.

"There are certain instruments used in breakfast my dear, this spatula being one of them", He sneers. WHACKKKKKK......WHACKKKKKK......WHACKKKKKK...... She squeals as it marks her cheeks over and over again, finding her voice she responds weakly "Y-yess Sir"

The wooden spatula rubbing harshly over her crimson flesh as he continues, "Many things in this kitchen can be useful in helping you control your hunger little one", he places the spatula onto the table aside her. He grins to Himself as He picks up the next object.

She squirms, noting the silence, at once gasping as she feels something cold against her bare sex.

"Maybe I should've explained your place before I sent you off to sleep, so I will go easy on you my dear; I wish to be awaked with coffee black one sugar, eggs scrambled, and my paper, isn’t that what you have always told me that you have enjoyed each morning my pet?” His voice lingering. "Yes M-Master", she whimpers, cursing herself; of course they had marveled at how similar their tastes were, how could she have forgotten? "You will never ASSUME again, that MY cock is there for YOUR pleasure, for You are here for mine; is that clear?" he snickers as he presses the cold object harder against her pussy watching it spread her glistening lips.

She shudders visibly, feeling the odd sensation of the object moving into her opening, "Yes Sir, my sincere apologies, please forgive me." "You are forgiven littleone", he sneers as he rams the object into her cunt without warning.

She is rocked forward, her legs pulling the restraints to the limit, the object springing open inside of her, wires against her soft walls. She squeals at the realization of what it is.

He moves the small whisk within her carefully, not wanting to damage this pretty little pussy of hers, twisting ever so gently, feeling it conforming to her inner curves. Grinning as He sees her accepting her fate, her ass rising with each tender push. Enough. He holds the wires with one hand and removes it from her quivering hole. He shakes His head as He examines it, her wetness shining over its surface.

She bites down on her lower lip, surprised at her moan as He removes it she lets her head drop. Waiting for the unknown.

His tongue glides over the whisk, inwardly growling at her taste, moving in front of His slut. His hands drift roughly across her back, her skin rippling back as He moves higher; grabbing her hair once again, He pulls back meeting her eyes. “Now then, are you prepared for breakfast little one hmmm?”

She falters, her voice cracking again “Yy-es S-sir, please allow me to serve You”, dropping her head back down as He releases His grip. She trembles as He unties her from the table, holding still as she waits for her orders.

He lifts her chin and whispers “Open”, placing the small implement in her mouth. “Here is your breakfast my dear”, snickering as her lips wrap around it. He watches her proudly, knowing the past 24 hours of real life submission have been a strange transition from cyber; she has made Him proud, but , even so, she must be kept in place. Taking it from her pouty lips He whispers , “Turn over my love, onto your back”

She nods quickly, flipping onto her back, raising her arms above her head, “Yes Master”.

He moves over to the coffee pot, suddenly thankful for modern technology as the steaming pot sits waiting. “Good thing I had set the coffee maker before we retired for the evening eh ..”, pouring Himself a cup and leaning against the counter, watching this vision on His kitchen table.

Her pulse races, knowing Him all too well. This can’t be it can it? Listening to His footsteps as He walks across the house to the front door, it opens and closes swiftly, He returns.

He stops before the table and sets His coffee mug on the edge, holding the newspaper in His hand. “You know little one, Since it was partially my fault I will not punish you throughout the day, But, if you recall; we had spoken about our meeting in real; it was to be Dom/submissive from the start, so I cannot let your greed slide by”, His voice remaining calm as he rolls the newspaper tightly.

She stares up at the ceiling, her voice a bit stronger as she speaks “Yes Master, I recall Sir”; she lowers her eyes just in time to see the blur of His hand, WHACKKKKKK, the newspaper strikes her pussy...the pain shoots through her barely giving her time to scream before WHACKKKKKK WHACKKKKKK. Tears streaming down her cheeks, writhing on the table as her swollen lips burn.

He picks up His coffee and sips slowly, crinkling His nose as He watches His beautiful sub squirm. His eyes fall to her cunt, HIS cunt, trying to resist the urge to touch it; marveling at the crimson color, the wetness evident even through her pain.

She cries softly, feeling the heat rising from between her thighs, her lips moist, clit pulsating even now. She has always been greedy, always wanting more, more release, more of His pain, more of Him.; “thank You Master” she manages through her tears.

He melts from the sound of her delicate voice. Knowing she has come far in a true submissive style; wanting to please Him at all times. He sips His coffee again and makes a face, “You are doing well my pet”.

She nods quickly, “thank You Master”; her whiteknuckled grip on the table edge loosens as she settles into the stinging pain of her pussy. Embracing His lesson.

He chortles to Himself as He pulls the chair away from the table and sits staring at her quivering cunt. He lifts the mug to His lips again, lost in the beauty of that which belongs to Him; in a suddenness that surprises even Him, He moves the mug away and dumps the remainder of the coffee over her pussy.

She jumps as the luke warm liquid flows down her pussy, arching as His mouth locks onto her and begins licking. His tongue swirling crudely over her with no real direction. She claws for the table again.

He silently curses Himself for not being able to resist as He dines on His submissive, the odd mixture of the coffee and her distinct taste causing a low growl to emit from His throat. His fingers dig roughly into her hips as He drags her to tables edge; savagely eating her sweet cunt.

Her body’s motions take over, rocking against her Master as He send waves of pleasure throughout. Her clit swollen beyond belief, mashed against His nose as His tongue licks her inner walls. She knows she can not last for long, fighting back the urge.

His tongue pulls from her, moving lower, swirling around her tiny dark hole; the taste causing His cock to spring against Him. His nails bear down into her flesh, her scream only urging Him on. His thumb replaces His tongue, thrusting past her ring swiftly, ignoring the resistance. Her ass clenching with a vise-like grip.

Primal screams rising from deep within her soul, consuming her entire being as He rips into her ass, His tongue savagely lashing across her clit. Her head banging against the table as she bucks against Him. She trembles, feeling herself floating. Pleading to Him with a raspy growl, “P-ppppleassssse Masterrrrrr, Plllleeeeeeassssse allow me to cum for You”

He pulls away from her pussy, looking to her face with interest. So many times He has heard this tone of hers over the phone lines; this primitive grunt. His lips curl into an evil smile as he rips His finger from her ass, watching as she arches and sobs. Pulling her to the lip of the table with one hand, the other holding His angry cock; spearing into her asshole deeply in one motion.

Her eyes fly open, mouth open with a silent scream as the pain overwhelms her senses. Gasping for ground, haven’t having a cock in her ass in years; the months of training with her dildo still not preparing her for His girth. Her hips rock spasmodically as He draws back, only to impale her again. Just when she thinks she cannot withhold another moment...

The tightness, almost painful to Him as He takes her ass as His; wanting to have taken her yesterday, but holding back for the perfect time to claim His property. His grunts matching the long deep thrusts, His fingernails marking the tender skin of her hips, He glances down at the wounds as beads of blood rise from them. It is too much. One word, spoken so many times, finally in person; CUM.

Her body reacts as it has so many times before, an instant wave from the soles of her feet rising over every inch, every nerve alive. Her back arches clear off of the table, head thrashing wildly. Her release severe, wrecking her to the very core. Her juices spraying out of her cunt as she hears the most beautiful sound breaking through her own screams.

His eruption unsurpassed, streams of heat shooting into her satin lined ass, His vicious roar piercing her cries. With one savage thrust He throws back His head, holding still emptying into His slut, marking her as His with the seed of His soul. Her juices dripping down His pelvis, heightening His amazement.

She lays panting, unable to stop moving. Tears streaming down her flushed face; tears of happiness. She gathers strength, her voice barely audible “I love You Master, t-thank You”.

He leans forward, slowly withdrawing from her cumfilled ass, kissing her sweet lips tenderly. Pulling back, He brushes a strand of hair from her eyes and smirks, “Now, about breakfast...”

Syndie
Syndie
1 Followers