Breakfast at Michelle's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's her first party and -"

"Nash! How have you been, love?" Someone said loudly, pulling her into a whole other conversation. Michelle's mind began to race as she realized she as alone at the party. She focused on keeping her breath even.

"Can I see your eyes, little one." That wasn't a question. She immediately complied to his request and looked up at the taller man and her eyes widened. He was sex on legs. Theo was a tall, bulky, and brawny twenty-nine year old fair skinned man with green eyes and fiery red hair.

"My my, such a good little girl." Theo said to her and it took everything inside of her not to kneel in front of him. He looked at her expectedly but then chuckled and spoke again.

"I'm sorry, Kitten. You can speak." He said to her, smiling at her. She opened her suddenly dry mouth and tried to speak.

"T-thank y-you, S-Sir." She said softly. Theo watched her squirm under his steady gaze. There was something about this girl. He had never taken on a Sub that quite looked like her.

Theo prided himself on the array of Subs he's had in his twenty eight years of living. He's had from vanilla to chocolate and everything in between. But he's never had one so small and petite and so new. She would need to be trained, starting from the basics. Theo's cock stirred in his pants thinking about training her. His way.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight, Sweetheart?" He asked the small Submissive. Michelle felt herself squirm.

"Y-yes, sir." She answered softly. As he looked at her, a slow melody began to play through the loud stereo. Theo smiled at the small women and picked his hand up to her.

"Dance with me?" He asked her and she nodded, in awe. She took his hand and she was whisked away onto the dance floor. They began to slow dance on the floor.

"I'd like to see you again. Is that okay with you." Theo asked, holding her closely. She nodded her head. She didn't think that she could formulate a coherent sentence. Being that close to him was making her head spin. He held her closer and planted a kiss on her neck as they continued to waltz.

After a while, the song ended. Michelle didn't want to let go of the bulky man but reluctantly did so. He looked down at her and smiled.

"Can we speak somewhere private? Maybe a bit quieter." He said, already taking her hand. Michelle followed behind him, figuring he was telling her what they were going to do. She felt him tug her in the direction of Nash's second floor office. Michelle kept her eyes down casted all the way there. They stopped in front of the door when Theo pulled out his keys. Michelle figured that all the doors were locked. She knew that no one was allowed up there unless they had special consent. She guessed that either they had it or he and Nash were just that close.

They walked in and Theo shut and locked the door back behind them. The office was large. It had to be, that was where Nash had all her medical examination done in case anyone got hurt or needed to be examined. Theo sat in Nash's rolling chair. He locked the chair and watched Michelle's body language to see if She was uncomfortable or showed signs that she was there non consensually. Consent was everything and when he found hers, his body tightened up, he didn't know how much linger he could contain himself.

Michelle stood in front of Theo, eyes down casted and gracing the floor, hand folded behind her back, and feet shoulder length apart. Theo was impressed.

"Submissive by nature, I see." She had heard that before but coning from Theo, it was different. She tried to make herself smaller and not sink onto the floor before they had laid out any contracts or even spoken.

Theo eyed her down, curiously. She was fighting it so hard. Herself to be exact. She wanted to call to her knees and stay there until he told her otherwise, that much was clear.

He stood up and went to the corner to fetch a second seat. It was a small rolling stool. He stopped the chair right in front of his and sat down.

"Come here, darling. And your eye, please" Theo said gently. Michelle, looked up at him and sat down.

She nodded softly but she didn't look uncomfortable, just hesitant. As if she were afraid she would ruin this. It made Theo smile at her.

Nope, she wasn't like any other Sub he's ever had.

"You're so sweet. Is this your very first time?" He asked, beginning simple. Simple questions. No hard or soft limits, no rules, no punishment. Just simple yes or no questions that could be answered with head gestures. He already knew that this was her first experience alone with a Dom who wasn't Natasha. Said other Dom had given him a run down because hell, the whole party was for her. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable and understood what she was asking for, even if it wasn't in words. Her eyes screamed that she wanted this.

She nodded at him and that made him want her more. She was such a great listener. He told her to sit and look at him. He didn't give her permission to speak.

"Good girl. Is this your first time alone with a Dom?" He asked and she shook her head no, which confused Theo to no end. He had specifically heard Nash say that she was extremely new to all this. It made Theo made, the though of Michelle being with someone else. He felt his whole body tighten as he spoke again. He made sure to keep his voice steady and not give anything away.

"You may speak, Michelle." She didn't like that he called her by her name. Nash only did that when she was caught up in her head. She bowed her head in shame. She must've done something to upset him and that was the last thing she ever wanted.

"I-I've b-been friends w-with N-Nash and s-she told m-me over a y-year ago, S-Sir. I'm sorry." She finished softly, trying not to cry. She didn't want to disappoint him. Theo felt extremely bad. She had thought he had meant alone with any Dom -sexual or not- when he had meant sexually. It was a misunderstanding and now she was about to cry because she had thought she upset him. He saw how fast she bowed her head when he told her to speak. She looked like a kicked puppy and Theo felt like shit, knowing he was the one responsible. He got took a knee in between her legs and took her face in his large hand.

"Oh no, baby girl. Don't cry. You aren't in any trouble and I'm not mad at you. Show me those pretty eyes." She looked up automatically and blinked. When she heard that he wasn't mad at her, she blinked back the residual wetness in her eyes and smiled at him and raised her pinky shyly. Theo cocked his head. That was new and Nash didn't mention what it was that Michelle was doing.

"P-pinky p-promise?" She asked and he smiled at her, taking her small pinky into his much larger one. He looped their pinkies together and kissed her small hand.

"Pinky promise, darling." He said. She smiled and kicked her feet as he stood up and sat back down.

"Now, I would like to meet you outside of here. Outside the house of black? I know you come here a lot. Nash tells me that you're best friends. You can answer, sweetheart." He said, his cool commanding demeanor coming back. She nodded and brought her hands to her lap.

"Yeah. She's taught me simple things and I've done research." She said, timidly. He smiled fondly at her and mentally thanked Nash for not teaching her much.

"Researched how?" He asked. He swore he could see red paint her cheeks as she bit her lips and her eyes fell a few inches.

"A few chat rooms, books, and a lot of blogs." He smiled fondly. She was so new. He felt himself harden in his pants.

"Have you ever been with anyone?" He asked. He figured she'd had to. Looking the way she did, she was bound to have. How many now, was the question.

"Y-yes, Sir. O-one guy." She said and his pants were even tighter. That's perfect. One guy before means she isn't a virgin but she's still so new. And tight. So tight. He wanted her now and he almost got up and took her but he remembered that they didn't have a contract.

"Good. Do you work? Go to school?" He asked changing the subject. He needed to stay focused. Get to know her and then rip her underwear off. It was never this hard for him. Usually he was very official about this. Always signing paperwork first because that is the best way to go about it but in that moment, he was finding it hard to remember his own simple rules. She nodded her head yes.

"I d-do both. I g-go t-to school Monday and Thursday and I work in a veterinarian clinic. Tuesdays and Saturdays. I work lots of animals." She rattled off, list on her own world. Her schedule was very important to her. She needs stability. She craved it. Thru noticed that from watching her.

"What times?" He asked her. Her needed her schedule. If she consented to and signed documents, know her schedule would be important.

"I w-work at the Vet's o-office at 3:30 until it closes at 10 pm. School d-different. I have a schedule." She said, playing with her fingers and recalling her schedule. He nodded.

"With you?" He asked her, and when she nodded enthused, it totally did not make him harder.

"I a-asked Nash. She s-said that someone m-might w-wane see it. Its in Nash's room." She spoke to him softly. She finally understood where this conversation going. She thinks that maybe he wanted her to be his Sub. She knew she liked the air of dominance he put off. She also knew that he knew Nash and by proxy, that meant he was trust worthy.

"Would you like to walk with me to retrieve it, darling?" He asked the small girl who nodded almost instantly. They got up and left the room that they were in and proceeded to Nash's bed room. Nash had copies of all Michelle's schedules. It was her way of making Michelle feel protected.

Once they had arrived, Theo opened the door for her and lead her over to Nash's desk. Michelle smiled happily as she went over to the paperwork side of the desk. She found a folder with her name on it and opened it. She pulled out a copy of each of her schedules. she closed the folder and put it back where she found it.

She turned to Theo and happily handed over her personal timetable.

He smiled at her and took a look at her schedule. She wasn't too busy. Monday and Thursday she had classes. She took business course. Several of them. Then she worked at the clinic. He could work around it.

He looked up at her and smirked. She stood there looking down at her feet. He could see she was biting her lip and he thought she was sexy. He wanted her so bad.

"Michelle." She felt that deep inside of her. She wanted him so badly. She felt her knees wobbling. She wanted to kneel for him, but she wouldn't. Nash always said to let the Dom make the first move and she wanted to be a good girl.

While Michelle was fighting to stay standing, Theo was smiling at her. He could tell she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"Tell me, Michelle. What do you like, huh?" Michelle bit her lip hard. Her skin would be red if she wasn't dark skinned. He walked up behind her and trailed his rough fingers tips up and down her smooth hairless arms. She visibly shuddered.

"Do you like your hair pulled? Maybe spanked. Maybe you want me to slap you. You kinky, baby?" He asked and Michelle moaned when he said slap her, loudly enough for him to hear.

"Oh? You want to be slapped? How about choked?" She nodded. She wanted him so much and it had been so long.

"Speak to me, baby girl." He said. She bit her lip and tried to undry her mouth.

"P-please, S-Sir. I-I n-need I-it. I-I m-mean you. I n-need y-you, Sir." She stutter out. Theo backed her up into a wall and put his arm beside her head. It was such a turn on to hear her beg. Especially for him.

"Baby girl, you don't know how much I want you. I want to see your pretty lips wrapped around my dick. I want to see your pretty brown pussy stretched around my dick. You just don't know." He said to her. Michelle tried to stifle her soft groan but Theo still heard it. He smiled down at her. He leaned down and kissed her.

It was a shy kiss on Michelle's part. She had only been kissed by one other guy and she didn't like it nearly as much as she liked this one. Theo's lips were strong while his tongue was gentle. After a moment, Theo pulled back and cleared his throat, smiling. Michelle bit her lip and looked down at her hands. Had she done something wrong?

"I want to see you again. Please. I want you so badly but we need to set boundaries, stipulations, heard limits. How about I take you out? Dinner?" Theo asked her, teeing to get his breathing under control. Michelle smiled widely. She thought he didn't want her. She was happy that he did want heat and that he cared for her safety.

"I could cook for you." Michelle said. Theo smiled at her child-like enthusiasm and he nodded.

"Okay. Tomorrow, since you don't have work or school. My place? I just renovated.." He said and Michelle nodded happily.

12