Breakfast By My Pool

Story Info
Screwing my neighbor's wife.
1.8k words
4.21
160.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers

I often enjoy a leisurely breakfast outside by my pool. On one typical South Florida morning, warm and bright with a beautiful breeze, my next-door neighbor said "Hi Ron, this damn pool pump makes me crazy!" We made small talk for a few minutes then she went back to her task and I sat on my lounge to read my paper and finish eating. I was wearing an old blue bathing suit with a split up the inside of the left leg, I could feel the sun on my dick now so I knew the leg had opened enough to expose my penis. I checked to be sure that Heidi couldn't see me. She was nowhere in sight so I felt pretty safe; there is after all a privacy fence between our houses. I left my prick exposed to the warm sun and continued reading the paper. Then I noticed some movement behind the fence. The form moved around some more and over the paper I could see that Heidi's face was close to the slats. "Oh good," I thought, "She is going to complain to Neil that I exposed myself."

I never moved because I wanted her to think that I was not aware of my exposed privates. Heidi moved to a different spot and I realized that she was working to get a better view. I still didn't do anything to cover up. I found it exciting knowing that she wanted to get a better view of my dick. Boldly I put suntan oil on my legs acting casually unaware that my exposed dick was now swelling. She was squatting motionless behind the fence looking over to me. I spread my legs some more giving her an unobstructed view of my exposed crotch. I leaned back picked up my paper and pretended to read it. I held the paper up to hide my face and hers but I was actually watching her through the space between the slats. I could tell that she was watching her old neighbor between the slats. Then she moved away and she said' "Ron, are you still there?"

"Sure am." I replied.

"I can't get this thing to work and I've tried everything. Could you take a look at it?"

I didn't realize how hard my heart was pounding until I got up to go to her aid. I went around the fence walked up behind her and looked over her shoulders at the malfunctioning pool filter. She was holding down the lid on the basket thing by the motor and she asked me to help her get it screwed on. I reached over her back and we both started trying to turn the damn thing. My hip was pressing against the back of her head and I knew that if I spread my legs my package would fall out of my split suit. We kept trying and finally I had to move to keep my balance and I put my foot on one of the pipes. I braced my right leg against her right shoulder. Sure enough my dick and balls were now hanging out behind Heidi's neck. She was turned so that her big soft breast was touching my left leg. My dick was starting to respond and I knew that I was about to be caught so I pulled the lid up and water spewed everywhere.

Heidi turned her face away from the pump and into my bare crotch. We fell back together and the water continued to drench us. I jumped up to shut off the pump and ended up standing over a laughing Heidi who was still sitting on the ground looking like a drowned rat.

She looked up at me and said, "Well that was interesting. Look at you standing there all exposed."

"Sorry," I said, "But you aren't exactly the model of modesty."

The white tank she was wearing was now wet and transparent. I helped her up and grabbed a towel and said, "Sorry about that. Here let me dry you off."

I started drying her hair and then her breasts and she just stood looking at my stiffening dick and let me rub her tits. Then she grabbed the towel and said; "My turn," and she started drying my crotch.

Wow that brought my dick to full attention. Heidi dropped the towel and said, "I want you to know that I haven't done this for Neil in 20 years," and she took my dick into her mouth. I reacted by grabbing her head and holding my prick in my neighbor's mouth.

"That is the most erotic thing I have ever experienced. I've never had a blowjob." I said.

"Oh my god! Then this has to be more than a quickie," she said.

"Come in the house while I take my wet clothes off," she instructed.

We went inside and she pulled the wet top over her head and barred her breasts. She asked if I liked them. In case my throbbing was dick wasn't enough proof, I kissed her stiff nipple. Next she pulled her jeans shorts down her legs. She pulled her panties down and her sandals were all that remained. Then she boldly fed me her tits.

"Dick my tits," she said, "and I'll blow you.

I slid my hard prick into the valley between her breasts. She looked down and licked my prick head.

"Oh girl, it is now time for you to suck me off." She rolled over and took my dick into her mouth. I went nuts.

Her mouth did thing that my dick never felt before. She rubbed her tongue up and down the sensitive underside and rolled it around the head. I was in ecstasy. I reached down and played with her tits and she swallowed my whole cock. I went mad and shot stream after stream of sperm into her sexy mouth. She never choked or stopped; she just kept sucking my dick until I stopped squirting.

We were both in a sexual frenzy. I stayed hard and I wanted more of her. Heidi couldn't believe it, she figured that after I came I would just get up and leave her all sexed up and unsatisfied. No way! I wanted her even more now and I pulled her up to me and started kissing and licking her crotch. Now it was her turn to go crazy. She laid back, spread her legs and put her fingers inside her cunt. She said, "Eat my pussy, you nasty old fucker, you!"

I put my face into her crotch and ate her out until she pulled my head tightly against her cunt and had a screaming climax. I leisurely licked her until she settled down then we went to the kitchen, still naked, to get a cold drink.

Neil is so fat she told me that he can barely reach his dick and he doesn't last very long. "He can never get on top of me or he would crush me. Would you please fuck me on top?"

"No!" I said but I dragged her back to the couch and I got on top of her and we started kissing. She hugged me tightly against her chest and pulled my body down against hers and said, "Oh yah, this feels so good." That raised my meat to full capacity. I slid it into her juicy cunt and we started to fuck...a slow deep stroke fuck.

She said she loved how it felt to have a man on top of her and she grabbed my ass and wrapped her legs around my hips and I fucked that girl for about a half hour without ever feeling anything but lust. She moaned the whole time and she came several times. Then I shot another load deep inside her cunt. She came again with me and we ended up lying in a sweaty heap panting like a couple of marathon runners.

All that happened in one day. We avoided each other for the next several weeks. Then we were thrown into an unavoidable situation; we were both invited to the same party. I was pretty sure that she and Neil would be there when we got the invitation. Janet was not particularly excited about going and as expected she got a migraine the day of the party so I went alone. Neil, who is famous for having parties at his house but never going to anyone else's parties, was also a no show. So to my surprise sic. Heidi and I sort of paired up. When we were alone she asked if everything was OK between us. I assured her that it was better than OK, and I patted her butt. It was smooth and seemed to be void of panties so I touched it again and this time felt all over her ass.

"You naughty girl. Did you forget to wear panties? " I asked.

"I figured you would be the one to notice," she said and walked to where a group of women were talking.

I joined some other friends and I was pretty turned on to the possibilities of what might happen.

Late in the evening when there were only a few people remaining I found Heidi in the back of the house all alone. She was crawling on the floor in the guest bedroom.

"What's up, or maybe I should say...down?" I asked.

Heidi turned her head around and said, "Ron you shocked me. I lost an earring somewhere in here."

I immediately got down to help her look and soon maneuvered myself into position behind her. I placed my hand on her ass and she just kept looking for her earring. I slid her skirt up over her bare butt and was overwhelmed with the desire to kiss it. So I did, and I licked it and I even stuck my tongue into her tight little ass hole. She waved her ass against my busy mouth and said, "You are distracting me, you nasty man."

I pushed her down onto her stomach and I fingered her wet asshole. I freed my prick and started to shove it into her ass. "Oh No Ron! Not in my ass. I have never done that," she said in a panic.

I wasn't going to let that stop me and I slowly forced my hard prick into her asshole. Once I was all the way in she calmed down and let me butt fuck her. She even enjoyed it and started to moan. When my climax got close I started to pull out. She said "NO! I want to feel you cum inside my virgin ass!"

Cum I did, my dick shot off in her ass and when I was finished she seemed very pleased with herself. She stood up and said; "Now I want to cum with your nasty old dick inside my cunt."

I stepped up behind her bent her over the bed and shoved my dick into her cunt. I started really fucking her. When her climax started I shoved my finger into her asshole. She exploded even more. I kept it up and she just kept climaxing until I shot another load into her cunt and we finally collapsed back onto the bed.

We were not aware that our hostess had spied on us...

JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers