Breakfast By My Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
Cory...a prequel.
3.6k words
4.13
48.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers

Note to my readers: This incident occurred a couple years before Heidi and I had our first encounter; see "Breakfast By My Pool."

*

One evening I went to my neighbor's house to pick up some brochures that he had printed for me. He wasn't home. His wife, Cory, was all dressed up to go out. She was wearing high heels and hose and a nice short dress. I however was in old shorts a t-shirt and flip-flops. "I see you're ready for our date," I quipped.

Cory laughed and said, "Same date, different destinations."

We went into her husband's office to find my brochures. The box was on the top of a shelf unit. Cory reached up and tried to lift it down. It was heavy and she had a hard time getting it so I reached from behind her to help. I leaned against her back and grabbed onto the box. As we struggled with it my bare thigh slid between her hose covered legs and her ass pressed against me. That felt so sexy that I started to get hard. I could feel my dick pressing against her. I couldn't move because of the way we were holding the box together. She settled down. Now my bare leg was under her skirt and she started rubbing her crotch against my thigh in what seemed to be a pretty deliberate way. I reached higher which caused my hard dick to really press against her ass. I was getting a bit embarrassed now. Then she pressed her butt back against me. To test her I made my dick twitch against her. She let go of the box and settled down leaning her whole body back against mine. I let go of the box and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her firmly to me grinding my crotch against her ass. Then I boldly slid my hand up to her breasts. She didn't recoil or resist, instead she turned her head and looked into my eyes. I froze at first, and then I just kissed her. This woman who I have known for years and felt like one of her family and I were mashing our lips together like a couple of teenagers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned into mine and she put her hand on top of mine on her full breasts.

Suddenly she broke our kiss and pulled away. I dropped to the floor behind her and pulled her leg to my face. I kissed the back of her knee and slid my hand up under her skirt. I can't remember when I was so hot.

She was pretty vocal, telling me to stop and take my hand out from under her skirt, but she never pulled away or made any physical move to push me away. I brushed my fingers lightly on her silky panties noticing the heat from her cunt and feeling for her clit. I used three fingertips to stimulate it with really rapid flutter movements. It didn't take long for her to start breathing heavily. "Oh Ron, I shouldn't be letting you do this to me," she said but she rocked her crotch against my fingers. I slid my left hand up the back of her leg to the top of her stockings as I kissed my way up her beautiful leg. Then I kissed her ass and I pulled her panties aside and buried my face between her buns. When I licked her asshole she began writhing in pleasure but she said. "Oh Ron, that's very bad, please stop. You can't do that to me."

"I can't stop myself. You are just too gorgeous." I slid my tongue into her ass and two fingers of one hand into her cunt. I pressed the thumb of my other hand against her clit.

"OH...MY...GOD...I may explode."

I kept tonguing her ass and flicking her clit keeping her on the edge for a long time. When she started to cum I stopped moving until she settled down, then I started again. Finally I pinched her clit and she exploded gasping, "Oh Yes...Oh Yes...Oh Yes!"

This time I didn't stop until she pushed my head away and said, "Enough! That's too intense, I can't take any more."

I was so pleased with myself for getting this beautiful and sexy younger woman off that my ego was about to explode. She offered to suck my dick but I said, "No I'm going to fuck you; but first I want to see those big soft breasts."

"OK if you show me that," and she touched my crotch with her toes. I dropped my pants and pulled out my prick. She sat on the desk and I opened her dress and let me kiss her bare tits. "OK you can fuck me you dirty old man!" she said.

I turned her around and bent her over the desk and slowly slid my dick into her hot and moist cunt. This time when I pulled her ass up tightly against my crotch my dick was inside her. I made it twitch again. "Oh you dirty bastard!" she exclaimed and she squeezed her cunt muscles and we kept doing that until I couldn't take any more. I started fucking her for real. I pounded into her until I had a massive climax and shot off into her hot cunt for longer than I can remember. She just laid on the desk moaning.

We put ourselves back together and I got my box of brochures and left as if nothing had happened. We never mentioned that encounter again. That is almost never.

Three of my neighbors are considerably younger than me. Their ages range from 40, my daughter's age, to 53. We have been neighbors for 8, 13 and 15 years but it is just the last few years that I have had any sexual contact with them.

Fast forward about a year. The party that Heidi and I were attending was at Cory's house and she was the one that caught us screwing in her guest room. When I looked up from the bed Cory was standing in the doorway with such a look of distain on her face that I wanted to die. I don't know if I felt repulsed for what I had just done or if I felt guilt because it was to Heidi and not Cory.

Cory said, "Just get out. Both of you!"

A shocked Heidi started stammering an apology but Cory was gone. As Heidi and I straightened ourselves up she started crying that we had just probably destroyed our friendships and, if Cory told our spouses, probably our marriages. I told her not to worry, that I would talk to Cory and calm her down. "I promise. Everything will be alright." I told her.

"I hope so. BUT WE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!" she insisted.

I agreed.

I was supposed to play golf the next day with Cory's husband AND Heidi's husband. I waited until the last minute and then I feigned sickness and begged off. They left and within a few minutes I went to Cory's house. When she opened the door she just glared at me and walked away. I followed her to her kitchen and apologized for my actions the previous night.

She said, "You just don't get it. Do you?"

"Sure I do." I assured her.

"No you don't. You think that I am upset because you 'cheated' with someone besides me and I'm jealous."

"Well?" I said.

"You ARE a complete asshole." She said. "I could care less who you screw or where for that matter. What upsets me is that I was stupid enough to let you touch me. Ugh!!" and she shuddered in disgust.

"I know that I am not a very good looking guy and I am old enough to be your father; but I am not some kind of letch who goes around screwing every skirt I can. The fact is that I never even considered it, until you and I got together. Our encounter was the first time that I ever cheated on my wife...and I assumed it was the same for you. That is one reason I never tried it again. And I never mentioned it again to you because I thought that you might be embarrassed or repulsed or both."

"You mean that Heidi and I are the only people you ever had illicit sex with?"

"I didn't say that."

"OH GOD you are a letch." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her upstairs. She went into her husband's office, the room of our transgression.

I told her that I never intended to take advantage of her, but that she was so damned sexy that I couldn't help myself. I have wanted to keep having sex with her, not because I had fallen in love with her or had stopped loving my wife, but because she is so gorgeous. It turned me on so much that I thought about our little tryst every day for over a year. "The thing I liked best was that you seemed so satisfied. It just thrilled me to give you pleasure."

"And Heidi?" she asked.

"That started as a poor attempt on my part to relive our experience. But continued because...well you know how BIG her husband is. He can't really give her the kind of sex she wanted and I was fulfilling her needs."

"OH THAT IS JUST SO NOBLE OF YOU," she smirked.

"No I admit that I got as much out of it as she did. I didn't go looking for sex with Heidi any more than I did with you. It just seemed the right thing to do at the time and nobody expected anything more and nobody got hurt...that is until you caught us. Now Heidi expects you to tell everyone and ruin our friendship and our marriages."

Cory assured me that she would never tell anyone because she has as much to loose as we do.

"Yes but Heidi doesn't know that," I said.

"You mean you didn't tell her about us?"

"Come on Cory; I don't Fuck-N-Tell."

"You have to tell her," she insisted.

"No. That is something YOU have to do."

"OK. But we have to tell her now," and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the office.

We rang Heidi's bell and when she came to the door she started crying.

Cory followed her into the kitchen to console her. I stayed just inside the front door. After a few minutes they called me in.

I was expecting to hear two relieved women expressing appreciation for my discretion. Instead what I found was a room filled with female anger. It was as if there were ten or twelve of them, and all of them mad at me for a different reason.

"You egotistical bastard. You think I needed you to satisfy me!"

"Asshole, I don't want your pity."

"Don't you have any respect for your friends?"

"You old Shit. Keep your hands to yourself."

"Who else in the neighborhood did you molest?"

"You think you are god's gift to women?"

They were getting really worked up and they fed off each other's rage.

"Fuckin' jerk! Your wife should know what a shit she is married to."

I fully expected them to start hitting me. These were women that I had known for a long time, women that I had always treated with the utmost respect. Even while fucking them.

They became comrades and the started badgering me to tell them who else I had fucked.

But I wouldn't do it.

"I'll tell you what we need," said Cory. "We need to teach you a lesson."

"Yah, a lesson," agreed Heidi.

"So you think that we need you to 'Get off'? Well we'll show you that you need us."

They instructed me to strip down to my underwear and they had me touch myself "down there" for a while. This didn't turn me on at all.

"Get on the table," said Cory.

I sat on the table and the two women used scarves to tie my ankles to the table legs. Then they had me lay back and they pulled my arms up over my head and tied them there. They laughed at me and said, "Look at the stud now, he looks a bit like lunch." Cory began to touch me everywhere but my underwear. I was still not turned on until Heidi got out some Pam "butter flavored" cooking spray and covered me with it. They both rubbed the slick stuff all over my body, still skipping my crotch. This time my prick began to stir. "Oh you like this?" asked Heidi, and she sprayed it on my tight white nylon briefs. They became pretty sheer. I don't know why but that got me going and my dick began to really strain against the fabric.

They were laughing and taunting me. They rubbed my chest and legs and touched my face and then they pinched my nipples. I was really getting excited and I wanted...no needed, to participate but I was too restrained.

"Oh my it looks like we have a sausage that wants to be fried up." Quipped Cory.

She got out a frying pan and began to rub it on my underwear.

They pulled my dick through the fly and played with it; it was good and hard. Then Heidi said that she needed to season the sausage and she got out some salt and pepper and rubbed it in. "Do you like hot sauce?" she asked Cory.

"The hotter the better." She replied, and they giggled like little girls.

"Wait... No wait!" I begged.

But they shook different hot sauces onto my "sausage". As they worked it in my dick got hotter and hotter and when they reached into my briefs and started working it onto my balls I begged them to stop.

"You hate not being in control, don't you?" Asked Cory.

"No I hate having my dick set on fire," I replied.

"Ok I'll leave your dick alone." And she shoved her hot sauce covered finger up my ass. Oh my god! Pain, burning pain.

I started to scream but Heidi covered my mouth and shoved her fingers in it and said, "Shut up!" Her hand had hot sauce all over it and now my mouth was burning too.

Then Cory instructed Heidi to remove her pants and climb up onto the table so I could eat her pussy.

I eagerly complied. After just a few seconds of me slurping her cunt with my hot sauce mouth, Heidi said. "Oh shit! Now my cunt is on fire." She jumped off of me and ran to the bathroom.

Cory said, "Oh you sly bastard." And she got a wet paper towel and wiped my lips and shoved it into my mouth. Then she got the Pam and sprayed it all over my face and lips and into my mouth. "There, is that better?" she asked.

Then Cory stripped, climbed up on the table and knelt over my face. She said, "Eat me good, you old bastard, or I'll suffocate you."

She lowered her crotch down onto my face and rubbed her big breasts on my greasy stomach. She held my dick against her cheek and she played with my balls. I followed her instructions and started to eat her out. I licked from her clit to her asshole and back. Then I shoved my tongue in her cunt and fucked her with it while my nose banged her asshole. She held my balls real tight and said, "Flick my clit." I followed her orders and whenever I slowed down or stopped she squeezed my balls really hard. This went on for a long time. She started climaxing and she knelt up. Before she finished she ordered me to shove my tongue into her ass. Boy did I ever. I gave her the rim job of her life and she squealed with delight.

Heidi had returned and was exploring my crotch. I really wanted relief but she was not about to satisfy me.

Cory bathed me in copious amounts of her pussy cum. Between the Pam, my spit and her cum my face was dripping like I had been diving. Come to think of it...I had been.

When Cory climbed off of me Heidi laughed and said, "You I look like a drowned rat bastard."

Now it was Heidi's turn to humiliate me.

She took a scarf and tied it around my neck to make a leash. Then she and Cory untied me. The made me put my dick back into my underwear and led me to the shower. Heidi stripped down to her bra and panties and had me get into the shower with her. Heidi took a scrub brush and violently scrubbed all the various sprays and sauces off my body. I thought she would scrub the very large nose off my face. When she started scrubbing my crotch I was glad they left my briefs on.

I was instructed to GENTLY wash Heidi's body with my bare hands. When I asked if she was going to remove her underwear. I was surprised when she said, "Not with Cory in here." (Women are so obvious about some things.) Cory understood and left the bathroom.

Then Heidi let me strip her. First I removed her bra and I washed her breasts for a long time soaping and rubbing her slippery tits. Next I removed her panties and I lathered up her ass and cunt paying the same attention to these tender parts.

We were both squeaky clean when we got out. I gently toweled her dry. I started to remove my underwear to dry myself but she said, "That stays on." She pulled me by my leash to her bedroom. She had me spread a large beach towel on the bed and she informed me that I was to massage her until she decided it was enough. She handed me a bottle of self-heating massage oil and laid on her stomach. I started on her shoulders, and then I worked down her arms to her hands. I held her hand against my crotch as I massaged it. She squeezed my dick and I started getting hard again. She moved her hand so I returned to her back and kneaded my way down it. When I reached her ass I paid special attention to each globe. I worked on her legs and as my hands worked high on the inside of her upper thigh I rubbed her pussy with the side of my fingers. I then worked down her legs to the bottoms of her feet.

I had her turn over and stood at her feet and started working my way up her legs. When I reached her crotch I passed it and started on her stomach, her sides were ticklish and she jumped and laughed and giggled and then grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. I knelt on the bed between her legs. She placed my hands on her breasts and I started massaging them. After a few very relaxing minutes of this she said, "Ron, you must suck them now."

I bent my head down to her chest and started giving her breasts a tongue bath. Then I pulled her breast flesh up and held her nipples out to my mouth and started flicking my tongue on one then the other. I sucked on the tip of one nipple and I pinched the other, then I alternated from one to the other. I kept going back and forth until she told me, "Keep doing that one! Don't change."

I remembered that she liked to feel me lay on her so I let my full weight press down on her. She started grinding her crotch against my stomach. I flicked my tongue across her nipple and sucked it as I pulled her breasts as far from her chest as I could. I chewed and flicked that nipple and twisted and pinched the other and then she started to have a climax.

She pulled my head off her tits and up to her face. She started kissing me. She kept rubbing her cunt like crazy against me. She held my head in both hands and kissed me so violently it was like having my mouth fucked. Her tongue was all over inside my mouth and mine was doing battle with the inside of hers. We were truly "sucking face". I was dry humping my crotch against her and I was trying to free my dick and get it into her cunt when she grabbed my ears and pulled my head off her face. She pushed me down to her cunt and pulled my face to it. I knew what she wanted and I started eating her pussy for all I was worth. She was in a climatic frenzy holding my head and guiding my face all over her crotch. I really needed to fuck something now. Finally she kind of collapsed, pushed my head back and said, "OK, I'm through now. Kiss me and go home."

I looked over and saw that Cory was in the bedroom. She laughed and said that this was the second time in as many days that she watched me with Heidi. Last time she was pissed...this time she hoped I was.

JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers