Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Eating has never been so much fun.
895 words
3.87
39.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay stretched out totally relaxed from night of passion. I turn over pressing against his back enjoying the feel of his warm skin softly kissing his neck my hand running down his chest. Surprised to feel him stirring at my touch.

"After last night I didn't think you could."

"You make me respond" he murmurs in slow breath leaning back against me.

"Hungry?" I ask, "for food silly," seeing a grin spread over his face.

"Sure let me get something." Sheets rustle as he gets out of bed stretching, his arousal obvious. I move to get out of bed. "Stay right there, after last night you deserve breakfast in bed." I watch him wander out running my hands lightly over my body remembering the warmth of his body the gentle and frantic passion. I close my eyes and relax. I hear his footsteps but don't open my eyes. "Care for a little snack?" his voice whispers as I hear him set a plate down and pull back the covers.

"It's cold," I whisper opening my eyes, looking at him the way the light catches in his dark hair the blue eyes twinkling. Watching his lips form a impish smile.

"I can fix that," he says sitting next to me on bed holding one breast in his hand the other reaching for plate, "You're beautiful you know that?" he asks cupping my breast placing soft teasing kiss around my nipple.

"Now I do, so what do we have to eat?" He places a cream covered strawberry over my lips. I gently nibble it not noticing him as I savor the sweet fruit until I feel him dollop cool whip over my nipples sighing feeling it cover my breasts, suddenly his tongue dips into cream carefully cleaning around my nipple leaving hard tip covered. His lips finally covering it tongue teasingly flicking over it as his lips kiss and suck softly at my breasts. "I could get used to this kind of breakfast," I say my breath louder waiting for him to switch nipples. Finally leans across his rough gentle hand toying with my hard wet nipple as he cleans the other. "Any more strawberries?" I ask watching him clean my breasts.

"Of course dear," he replies as he gently runs a warm sticky honey covered strawberry down my neck through valley between my breasts over my tummy. Slipping it down between my legs, "Tell me when I need to stop," he says running it over my clit. I let out soft sigh as he presses it gently down mushing it over my clit. He quickly grabs a thick strawberry slipping it down almost inside me letting it rest there.

When I say, "Far enough." He leaves it there and adds a dollop of cool whip over it, kissing my inner thighs his morning stubble tickling me. "You could have shaved," I murmur sighing as his tongue flicks out to run over my clit getting to the mushed berry.

"So could you," he stops to say.

"DON'T stop," I plead parting my legs moving one over his shoulder.

"As you wish," his mouth slowly works over me finally sucking and pulling the strawberry into his mouth. Slipping two slick warm fingers into me. I gasp loudly pressing hips up to his mouth. His lips cover my clit fingers wiggling moving slowly in and out suddenly he curves them up to hit the mysterious g-spot.

"Yes," I pant repeating his name over and over as he rubs me just right falling into orgasm. The powerful wave subsides, "I'm hungry," I purr.

He softly kisses up my body to tease my breasts his fingers still moving over my clit, "For what?" he asks.

"You, I need you, I want you and I want it now," my hungry voice commands rolling over forcing him down.

"You're a wild one aren't you?" he replies his body hard.

"It's easy to go slow at first but," I softly kiss him his lips oddly flavored with strawberries, honey, and me. Running my hands down his chest, "Can you take slow?" I ask running one finger over his tip and down under it, gently pressing what I call his On button. His head shakes no, "But you asked for slow," I hold and caress his balls pressing my hips down letting him feel my wetness on his stomach. I slide my hands up, caressing his nipples moving my hips down to cover his cock in my juices. "Should I make you beg?"

"Please, oh please, sweetheart," load moans interrupt his plea as I slide him fully into me.

"Want to stay there?" I smile enjoying the feel of his hard cock in me, "or leave?" I slowly slip him out my body gripping tip in tightly.

"YES," he moans looking down at his hardness veins bulging his hands moving up my back trying to pull me down.

"Think your hard enough?" I tease pressing back down going in slow strokes.

"Yes," almost a snarl now as I twist my hips spiraling him in pressing hard against his balls.

"Sure?" I tease once more as he thrusts his hips up to force him in. Smiling as our bodies take over hips grinding, breathing fast, lips merged to create an intense orgasm simultaneously in us. I collapse on top of him, "Was that slow enough?"