Breakfast is Served Ch. 02

Story Info
Rissa is given a sharp reminder of her role.
1.9k words
4
22.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean got up from his chair and got a wide tarp and spread It on the kitchen floor, telling Rissa what He was doing.. She nodded and listened to where he was in the kitchen, shivering with anticipation when He caressed her cheek and kissed her hard, possessively. "You will like this, My pet, He said in a silky taunting voice. "I promise you will, but you are going to have to obey Me. Remember that. The rules still apply. You may not cum until you are told, is that clear?" He released her from the chair, letting her get accustomed to standing again and get some circulation back.

"Yes," she whispered in a shaking voice, excitement evident in the erect nipples and her heaving chest.

Sean stood behind Rissa and SMACK! On her ass, making her jolt and gasp sharply.

"Yes, what, My lovely toy?"

"Yes, Master, Your girl will not cum until You tell her to."

"Good girl," He praised."You are needing some attention this morning, hmmm? Not to worry, My sweet Rissa, you will have lots of attention, and you will like the things I am planning for U/us. You have whetted my appetites, slut, and I do believe that you are going to be kept busy for awhile."

He smiled smugly as He watched her tremble with want and need. "You have come a long way, learning what I like, how I like things done, whether it be cleaning house, cooking My favorite foods, or pleasing Me in bed. You have been a most apt pupil in taking pain as well as pleasure. You please Me, love."

"Thank You, Master," Rissa, spoke as calmly as she could. She knew Sean was watching her, gauging where she was at right now with her control, testing her limits in His Own way. Playtime had definitely begun, and she knew that it wouldn’t be long before she was tied up once more, vulnerable to His whims. His praise gave her strength to focus on pleasing Him further, and not saying the safeword.

Indeed, she sensed the power radiating from Him in waves now, knew all of it was focused on her, on making her body take whatever He wished to hand out. She felt Him undo the clasp of her bra, and pull down what barely passed for her panties. He parted her legs and with His fingers opened the folds of her pussy. Placing His mouth on her clit, Sean delved His tongue deep inside of her wet cavern, delighting and bathing His mouth in His submissive’s lovely body. A body that was for Him to take and use as He wished, whenever He wished.

Soon, He thought to Himself- soon He would be trying His pet out in the open. It was time to push her limits again; she had gotten more comfortable with her nudity around the home. Perhaps it was time to enforce the no - clothes -in - the- house rule again, He thought wickedly. Prepare her mind and body for going without clothing for longer periods of time. With that decision made, He pulled away and got her attention by pinching her ass hard in His fingers.

"Pet."

"Y-yesss, Master?"

"From now on," Sean started off in a no nonsense tone, "you will not wear ANY clothing at all, until I give you permission to start wearing them again. Is that clear?"

He waited a few seconds, then withdrew His presence from her, ordering her to stay exactly where she was. He rummaged through a couple of drawers before He found a wooden spoon. Turning His attention back to her, He looked at the spoon, and shook His head. Time to remind His one that she needs to answer Him more swiftly. Time for some discipline before play. Walking back to where she stood, He spoke in a flat tone.

"Rissa, you have displeased Me." Her head jerked up at His words;His statement was like a cold dash of ice water, and she knew now what He had been searching for. She knew that her ass was going to be stinging red real soon. Tugging her lower lip between her teeth to stop it from trembling, she tried in vain not to cry, as a tear slipped down her cheek. Knowing that she made Him unhappy with her now had the power to hurt her more than anything else ever could have done. She loved Him deeply. Sean was not only her boyfriend and lover, but also He was her Master, and she was His submissive. She stood quietly with a heavy heart, accepting whatever discipline her Master was going to administer.

Stepping behind Rissa, Sean wrapped His hand around her neck, pleased that she wasn’t as calm as she appeared to be. Her pulse beat a fast tempo against His fingertips, and He softly ran His fingers over that area, scraping His nails lightly over her skin, applying just a tad more pressure. Rissa understood the silent command; she was to keep quiet, until her Master had given her permission to speak again. She heard Him step away, the sounds of His footsteps fading as He went into another room, leaving her to ponder just how Master was going to punish her for her disobedience. She knew Him to be a man of a very vivid imagination, so she had no idea what to expect. She only knew that her ass was going to be sore. Sean had not spoken to her since she disobeyed Him, and that cut her more deeply than the physical blows she was to bear under His hand.

She wondered how long Master would be gone, and she missed His presence. He had proved to her time and again, however, that He would never leave her alone for long. To confirm that thought, Rissa heard Sean come back through the hallway to the kitchen, the rhythm of His steps very distinctive to her ears. She would know the sound of His steps anywhere.

"Submissive," said He. "Yes Master?"

"You are going to be disciplined. Do you know why?" She thought about it, replaying her actions in her mind. Suddenly she knew what it was that she did. She broke one of the rules that was agreed upon: When Master asks something, never keep Him waiting, but answer immediately. She closed her eyes, even though she was still blindfolded. Bowing her head in remorse, she answered,"I didn’t respond right away, when You asked me if I understood that I was not to wear any clothing at all, until You said it was okay."

"That is correct, submissive. Very good. Now, hold still." Sean undid her hands, and moved her over to the refrigerator door, and instructed that she was to keep her hands on the door handle, that she was not to move or let go. "Submissive, if you let go, if you move, I will release you from your bindings, but I will then head on out of this house; W/we will not play, for why should I reward disobedience? Is this understood, pet?"

Immediately she answered her Master, shaking from head to toe at the thought of being so aroused and having no release. "Yes Master."

"Good girl. I want you to count after each lash. Alright, Rissa?"

"Yes, Master, I will count off each of the lashes."

Sean waited for a few seconds, knowing that the waiting was driving her crazy. He didn’t really like using these things on her for punishment, but she did need to be reminded of the rules. With a sigh, Sean went to work on administering the lashes to His submissive, a quietness settling around His shoulders as the first lash of the flogger hit Rissa’s back. He listened to her count off each lash as instructed, noting the change in her breathing and voice inflection. She was getting a bit excited by the flogger and with one last flick of the wrist, Sean aimed the flogger at the very bottom of her ass, which He discovered to be a very sensitive area on her body. He knew all of His little one’s secrets, and intended to use that knowledge to His best advantage. Stopping, He put the instrument aside and walked up behind her, roughly spreading her thighs and feet apart. He bit her shoulder hard, relishing her sharp gasp of pain, and watched as she writhed and tried to get herself under control.

Sean went back to the counter, and took a crop off from there, studying the body that His pet had put into His care and control. With great deliberation, He knelt behind her, and used the hard end, bending it back and then letting it fly in an arc, contacting the flesh on her ass cheek, smiling at the welt that was making a nice pink mark on her pale skin. He rubbed over that area with His hand, making the skin seep into Rissa’s body even more. He felt her move against His hand, and smiled, knowing that now, she was getting wetter, that she was beginning to move past the pain. Twice more Sean did this on her ass, caressing the heat into her body, watching her skin change color. He tapped the soft leather padding against her labia, and then parted her lips, tapping the inside of her pussy with the crop’s softer side.

"Yessssss," he crooned, encouraging. "That’s it, love. Open yourself more for Me, and let me see your wetness. Relax and give yourself to me again. Good girl." Rissa was still feeling some of the pain, but now a rush of warmth was riding her system, and what she felt was more pleasure than pain. Indeed, she was feeling like she was beginning to float, hearing her Master’s voice, but unable to respond with anything other than sighs or moans.

Sean recognized that Rissa was in subspace now, able to take just about anything He wanted to give to her. The time for punishment was over, and now, He watched in fascination as her body responded to every touch, every sound from Him. The feeling of control was heady, and He focused all of His will and desire onto her, wanting her to feel Him in every way, to feel like she was surrounded by Him. He inserted the handle of the crop inside her pussy, watching in awe as her body obediently took it deep inside her womb, lovingly hugging the shape of the handle. He withdrew the handle almost all the way, and smiled with smug satisfaction when she moaned in protest. Ahhh, His beloved pet was so ready; she was such a wanton hussy. He marveled how hungry He could make her behave for His touch, to cum for Him. That Rissa gave Him that control, that she trusted Him that much- It sent a surge of lust through Sean, and finally He was almost at the end of His self control. His body ached with need, and the desire to possess, and to claim what was His, and His alone. Possessiveness surged through Him, and he stood up and grabbed her in His arms. He took her to the bedroom, where He dropped her on the mattress.

Taking her wrists over her head, Sean put them in restraints and then secured her ankles in restraints as well, so that she was laid spread- eagled before Him, totally bare and vulnerable before His hot and lustful gaze.