Breakfast on Sunday Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband visits ex-wife where she tells about black boyfriend.
2k words
4.09
71.8k
25
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Lenny got a phone call early that Saturday morning. It was Jeannie saying they were back from their week long trip to Las Vegas.

"Are you up yet darling?"

"I was just getting dressed, why?"

Lenny had just slipped his pants on when he heard the door bell ring.

Lenny walked out holding his phone and he could see Jeannie standing there peering through the window smiling and holding her cell phone in her hand. . Lenny smiled back as he rushed over to open the door.

"I didn't expect to see you here this morning."

"I was in the car on the way over to the mall when I got a call from Phil telling me he'd be home late. So I decided I wanted to see you bright and early this morning."

Jeannie walked over to Lenny and leaned into his chest giving him a deep passionate kiss as she playfully put her hand inside his half buckled pants.

Lenny grabbed her hand as she giggled and reached around for his cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Hey! That hurts!"

Jeannie just laughed as she quickly unbuckled his pants making them fall to the floor.

"Didn't you get enough sex on your vacation?"

Jeannie was pulling off her top and laughing as she replied. "I've been getting dark meat all week. I want some white dick now."

Jeannie tossed her top onto the floor and put her arms around Lenny. "Are you going to give me some white meat, little boy?"

Jeannie began kissing Lenny passionately on the lips as she pushed him backwards toward the sofa. A few more steps and Lenny fell onto the sofa cushion with Jeannie right behind him straddling his legs.

She arched forward pushing her boobs into his face. "Suck on them."

Lenny did as she asked while holding her waist. He planted his lips on one of her nipples and began chewing on it like she loved having men do. "That's right, baby. Suck on my tits. Hurt me!"

Jeannie was wild with passion as she ran her hand through Lenny's hair. She clinched a bunch of his hair between her fingers and pulled.

"Bit them, god damn it! I've been a bad girl this weekend."

Lenny soon got caught up in the passion as he kissed her huge tits and bit her skin. He half opened his eyes to see the red blotches that Phil had left over the past week.

"What's the matter? .....Didn't you get enough of that black cock this weekend? Hugh? You want more? ........Is that it?"

"He fucked me good and hard baby! I got all the black cock I wanted and needed!"

Jeannie took his hand and guided it to her mound making him feel it through her thong as she arched her body against his fingers. Lenny was kissing her belly now as she pulled and stroked his hair.

"Carry me into the bedroom and fuck me god damn it before I change my mind!"

Lenny picked her up easily and carried her into the bedroom where she quickly squirmed into the center of the bed and pulled off her thong. She playfully flung it at Lenny's face hitting his nose as he climbed onto the bed after her.

She was laughing and giggling as she got off the bed on the other side and quickly ran into the bathroom as Lenny chased her down. She laughed as he grabbed her waist and roughly lifted her up and carried her back to the bed.

Lenny tossed her down onto the center of the bed as her boobs jiggled around from the sudden drop. Jeannie was still laughing as she tried to get away again only this time Lenny grabbed her ankle and pulled her back climbing into the bed.

They kissed passionately as Lenny climbed on top of her. Jeannie arched her legs back and Lenny positioned himself and quickly slipped his cock inside her wet waiting pussy.

"That feels so good and hot baby."

Jeannie held her arms around his head as she kissed his face giggling and starring at him.

"I'm not as tight as I was I'm I?"

Lenny was kissing her neck making her giggle.

"Tell me! I'm I tight enough for you?"

Lenny stopped kissing her neck but kept moving his cock in and out as she starred into his eyes and waited.

"You're not as tight!"

Jeannie just laughed as she used her pussy muscles to grip his cock.

"That's it....Much better!"

Jeannie wrapped her legs and locked them behind his legs as he fucked her hard with passion. She dug her nails into his skin as she kissed his neck.

Lenny whispered into her ear. "I missed seeing you last weekend Jeannie."

"Did you?"

You know I did Jeannie. I miss you whenever your not here."

Jeannie always found some way to spice up the moment. Her body moved and squirmed around as Lenny fucked her pussy. She kissed his neck biting his skin making him bleed as she finally replied.

"I was away getting fucked darling. Did you know I like black cock? Do you?"

Lenny was aroused by the way she spoke.

"I know you were fucking him. I could picture it in my mind."

Jeannie tightened her grip on his cock making him moan.

"His cock is huge darling. It fills me up. I don't even have to tighten my pussy for him to feel that tight for him."

Jeannie tightened her pussy muscles again making him moan for the second time. She moved her hands and held his face while they fucked. She kissed his lips as she starred into his eyes and kept squeezing his cock as he moaned into her mouth.

"You see how I feel to Phil? His cock is as large as your wrist darling.

Lenny's mind couldn't take it any longer as his cock blasted its load at that moment filling her pussy. Jeannie squeezed his back as he finished than kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to make me cum now. I want to sit on your face and feel you eating me."

Lenny quickly got off her while she quickly got up and twisted around and straddled his face. Lenny hardly had a chance to take a deep breath before she planted her bare pussy down against his lips and began rocking back and forth.

"Eat it....That's it baby....Eat you're cum for me..."

Lenny was wild with passion as he sucked and licked her pussy. She was riding his face as Lenny reached out and held onto her hands as she pushed and rocked her little body onto she started to shake and let out a loud ear piercing scream.

"You're so good at this...Damn it! God...Yes...You're my little pussy licker..."

Jeannie's body shook a little longer as Lenny worked his tongue inside deep then her body finally relaxed as she caught her breath and starred down at Lenny's face. All she could see was his forehead and eyebrows until she scooted backward and sat on his chest.

"That was so good darling..."

Lenny was trying to catch his breathe as he played with her fingers and noticed something new where she wore her engagement ring. He lifted his head and looked at her left hand. Jeannie was wearing a wedding band with her engagement ring.

"What's this?"

Jeannie sighed as she climbed off his chest. She reached out for his limp cock and played with it as she explained.

"It's my wedding band, Lenny. We got married while we were in Vegas."

Lenny rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

"Damn it Jeannie. Why didn't you tell me you were going to marry this guy so soon?"

"It doesn't change anything between us Lenny. We can still see each other and have fun like we usually do."

Lenny slapped his hands against the bed and starred at Jeannie. She was still playing with his limp slimy cock. "You just cheated on your new husband! You're an adulteress!"

Jeannie began pleading her case. "Don't you see how much fun we had today, Lenny? All we did when we were married was argue all the time! This is the best sex that you and I have had in a long time!"

"It's not right to be doing this to your new husband Jeannie!"

Jeannie was getting angry as she took hold of Lenny's chin and held it tight.

"Will you wake up and smell the roses just for once. You just got the best piece of ass you've had in months and now you're complaining about it."

Lenny lifted her hand away from his chin. He quickly wiped his chin. She had smeared cum on his face after playing with his cock.

"I'm sorry darling. Let me wipe that off for you."

Jeannie used her thong to wipe off his face.

"There. That's better."

Lenny starred at Jeannie again.

"Shouldn't you be getting home before your old man comes looking for you?"

Jeannie rested her head on his chest as she replied. "Phil is going over his friend's house to watch a football game. I don't expect him home until this evening."

She stroked his chest than looked up at him. He starred back at her until she scooted up and kissed him on the lips.

"I still love you Lenny and always will. It's just that all we did was a lot of arguing when we were married. Tell me the truth! Didn't you have fun this morning?"

Lenny just starred at her for a moment than agreed by shaking his head. She kissed him again only this time pushing her tongue between his lips. Her nipples grazed his chest so he reached out to fondle one of her large boobs.

"How often are we going to see each other?"

Jeannie smiled and kissed him again than replied. "As often as you want!"

"What if he finds out your fooling around?"

"Phil isn't going to find out anything."

"How do you know Phil isn't going to find Jeannie?"

"I told him we were friends. He doesn't have to know we're still fucking."

"You told him we were friends?"

Jeannie laughed. "It's going to be fine. Let's take a shower together than eat some breakfast."

Lenny watched Jeannie as she spun around the pole. She was leaning down with one leg elevated leaving her boobs to hang down near the floor. Lenny pressed the freeze button and just starred at the way Jeannie's tits hung down.

He remembered what she had said that afternoon. She told him that Phil's cock was as thick as his wrist. What was she doing at that moment? Was she getting filled by that black monster?

Maybe she was sucking his cock right now. Perhaps she was asleep. Lenny hated to see her leave that afternoon. They had a good time together topped off by a blow job in the shower.

Jeannie was right about one thing. They had a much better relationship now that they were divorced.

What about her husband? Lenny was curious. He stroked his cock imagining Jeannie's pussy stretching around his big black cock. How did she act with him? Did she dance around the pole for him? Lenny shook his head thinking that was a bad question.

She probably danced and even more for her lover. She certainly got off by cheating on him or did she? Lenny thought back of the things she said to him while having sex. Maybe she got her thrills by telling Lenny about her black husband.

Lenny wasn't so sure other than they had a great time this afternoon. Lenny remembered how they kissed when they said goodbye. It felt strange now. She was married to someone else.

She wasn't staying home with him anymore. She was leaving to go back home with her new husband. Did Phil appreciate her? Did Phil love her like he does? Lenny soon made himself cum as he thought about those questions.

He wiped off his hands and turned off the bedroom light. He forgot to shut off the television. He starred at the screen seeing Jeannie leaning over and smiling at the camera. He started to shut it off but left it on and rested his head back down on the pillow as he fell asleep looking at Jeannie's image of her beautiful breasts and smile.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers