Breakfast with Catwoman

Story Info
Bruce and Selina share breakfast and hard BDSM in bed.
6.6k words
4.57
25.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPMaster
DPMaster
76 Followers

Copyright 2017 Matt Nicholson. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer - Fair warning, folks, these characters work hard, so in my mind they play harder. If heavy fantasy BDSM focused on boobs and mixed thoroughly with rough sex isn't your thing, you might want to go find a different story about Batman and Catwoman. On the other hand, if you enjoy such things, read on. Either way, I'd love to hear what you think. Best! ~Matt~

*

The only thing that hinted Bruce Wayne just had a nightmare was the butterfly flicker of his eyelash on the smooth, upper curve of his 'pillow' just before he opened his eyes. In the dream, he'd lost his fortune and had been relegated to digging ditches, construction, flipping burgers or some such. What he'd actually been laboring at had been hazy. Instead of being curled against a beautiful woman in Wayne Manor, he'd trudged in from his labors to a dingy apartment filled with dirty, screaming children and a plain woman in curlers dressed in an open Wal-mart bathrobe showing far more sagging body than he cared to see.

He had those dreams occasionally, though not as often as the darker ones -- the ones that came from dealing with the special people he came across during his nightly activities. He reminded himself it was just a dream by glancing past the splendid, naked curve of his pillow, across her delicate neckline, up to her lovely face.

Selina Kyle had been sleeping soundly. With her fingers curled lightly in his hair, she clutched him against the soft cushion of her breast. Still, she was Catwoman, so even the slight movement of his lashes stirred her to consciousness. She always slept the way he did, with one eye open, if only figuratively. Even so, he knew she'd be ready, even eager, to play, foggy from sleep or not.

Not only was she beautiful and graceful, she was skilled in every sense, quick with intelligent conversation, and she always had a pleasant surprise or two up her sleeve -- especially in bed. If it weren't for their conflicting lines of work, and the uncomfortable fact that they often crossed differing paths, he would have considered marrying her. As it was, marriage wasn't something that would have worked well for either of them.

They lay together, his chest pressed against her right side, his stomach nestled against the curve of her hip. Her breath came and went, making his graying chest hair brush against her skin with each breath. His arm lay across her belly and his palm cupped her left breast in a sleepy grasp, his fingers resting lightly on its tip. His mouth was open just enough to guarding her thick, wet nipple with its lips. His breath teased in and out, cooling the moist nub so it and her dark areola stayed tight and hard.

Selina ignored the new red welts on the white of her breast that came from his nightmare clutching. They'd both left marks far worse on each other before. She dropped her fingers from his hair to caress his cheek. Her voice was quiet, soft, soothing. "Nightmare?"

He slid his lips together around her nipple and started sucking. As he traced a finger lightly down one of the red marks, his memory of the nightmare faded. He slid his hand gently over the inner curve of her left breast and back up the inner curve of her right, marveling at how silky smooth and pristine white her skin still was -- far different than his battle-scarred chest. He lifted his face for a moment, casually moving his palm in a lazy circle across the stiff flesh under his cheek, wiping the wetness he'd left in sleep away -- as if he thought she wouldn't notice that he drooled.

She smiled and kissed the top of his head, letting him change the subject from his dreams with his touch. Her voice turned husky. "Then... good morning, love."

His face settled back into the comfort of her breast and he parted his lips so her nipple again pressed between them. He closed his teeth, deliberately pinching a thick fold of areola, trapping it for his lips and tongue. He responded unintelligibly to her question around the mouthful, then began sucking and lightly biting the captured nub and thick wrinkles around it, letting the feel of her supple flesh in his mouth tease him into another erection as much as he teased her into wanting it.

She gasped when his right hand trailed up the inside of her thigh and parted her moist pussy lips. Just as one of his fingertips found the bud of her clitoris, he reached around from behind her neck and tweaked her left nipple. Biting a little harder, he sucked even more. Pain thrilled through her chest, making her gasp. Pleased with her moaning response, he redoubled his teasing. In response, she spread her thighs and pressed her chest up against his face, inviting more of everything.

He slid one finger into her tight, wetness, and then a second, pushing them deep into her. As he began stroking inside her, he pinned her swollen clit with the pad of his thumb. The hand buried perfectly between her legs stroked inside and out while the other squeezed and twisted her left breast. When she began rolling her hips, he snagged the base of her nipple between his thumb and fingernails and pinched hard at the same time that he rolled his teeth together. Both her nipples' tender flesh bruised, but didn't quite break.

Selina's teeth snapped together as she drew a long hissing breath. Her throaty, "Oh, yes!" brought another smile to his lips. Her words had little to do with the pain -- at least in a bad way. Instead, it had everything to do with wanting more.

She started grinding herself against him, pressing his hand harder so his fingers drove deeper into her and his thumb crushed her clit. Her fingers curled tighter into his hair, encouraging him. Her other hand found his swollen, throbbing cock and clenched it. It seemed to him as if her responses weren't so much designed to entice him, but rather to just hang on. He could hear her breathing rasp and feel her heart hammer in her chest.

His cock stiffened almost painfully, and a tingling wave of pleasure ran up its length. A drop of moisture split the small slit at its tip. She spread it around his glans with the pad of her thumb. He closed his eyes as she rubbed the 'V', making it swell even more. He was just about to settle in when, without warning, she rolled over on top of him. By the time he realized what she had done, she'd straddled him and impaled her pussy on his tingling penis with a loud, wet slap. The warm, tight wetness made him gasp. The deliberate squeeze that followed almost sent him over the edge.

Once he'd caught his breath, he looked up at her heaving chest. Having settled into a sexy, slow grind, her breasts swayed as if beckoning him to attack. She was watching him, a slight smile curling the corners of her mouth. She lifted her left breast with a cupped hand, bent her head toward it, and drew a long, catlike lick up its tip. After teasing her nipple and areola hard with the tip of her tongue, she easily drew the berry-like nub between her moist lips. Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she sucked hard and watched him watch her.

When she was certain she had his undivided attention, she set her pearly teeth firmly into the thick wrinkles at her nipple's base. The sight made Bruce's dick jump. Her smile told him she felt it move inside her -- that and the fact that she ground her pussy faster against him, clutching his cock even harder. A few seconds later, she closed her eyes and loudly sucked the trapped nub, stretching first her nipple, then her entire breast. His cock had started tingling, throbbing with a growing need to come. He tried to see to that need by thrusting, but she had him pinned.

Now that she had him under control, her hands dropped so the only thing holding her breast was her teeth biting her nipple. Then she started purring. Her right hand found her other breast and she began twisting that nipple, stretching and pulling. He thought about throwing her over, but she beat him to the punch by sliding her pussy up on him, then back down, finally addressing his aching desire. Her purr turned to a moan, and she pulled both nipples harder, grinding her teeth from side to side and imbedding her fingernails in the other ruddy areola. His breathing got faster as he watched, amazed as she tortured herself. She seemed to enjoy the pain even more than he enjoyed watching her cause it.

By then, she was fucking him hard, using his cock for her own evil pleasure. He wanted to close his eyes, to concentrate on the feel of her on him, but he couldn't bring himself to stop watching her bouncing breasts. Unable to hold back any longer, he tried to take a nipple for himself. Instead of letting him, Selina shoved him back down. Then, after a vicious jerk, she let go of her right nipple and let her left slowly grind from between her teeth until both breasts bobbled free.

Seeing him lick his lips at the sight of the livid teeth marks, she reached back and slid her fingers together behind her head, drawing the full mounds into tight, bulging, delicious treats tipped with hard nipples and meaty wrinkled areolas that screamed for his attention. Her eyes danced with mischief and lust as she gave him a sexy Mona Lisa smile and arched her back so her breasts beckoned to him like an offering. At the same time, she started back in with a slow, seductive roll, slowing the tempo, working his cock with her pussy and pushing her soft ass down on his hips.

Unable to resist any longer, he went for a nipple. She shoved him back down. Then, tickled at his frustration, she shimmied her shoulders, provoking him even more with their wild bouncing. Her voice sounded hoarse, quiet, and hungry. "Go ahead, spank them."

Most of his other lady friends preferred a more garden-variety type of schoolgirl spanking. Knowing 'garden variety' was nowhere in Selina's vocabulary, he didn't hesitate to pick a spot. Having battled her under different circumstances, he knew she could take a blow. Remembering the sexy purring sound she made the first time he ever hit her, he swung and open hand. Her breasts soft flesh molded to his palm for an instant as the loud slapping sound echoed through the room.

It bounced hard, partially flattening against the other breast; then both rebounded from the blow. She gasped. Her rolling grind became more desperate as her pussy squeezed his cock tighter. He slapped the same breast again -- harder. "God, yes! Beat them, Bruce!"

She let him slap her breasts until they were covered in brilliant red handprints and his cock had started an insistent tingling. Then she bent over so they swayed above his face and her nipples brushed his lips. He pushed himself up on his elbows and snapped at the nearest tip with his gaping mouth. This time she let him catch it.

As his teeth sunk in, she wrapped her fingers in the hair above his neck and eagerly pulled his face into her breast. He sucked the whole of its tip into his mouth. Then, trapping it with a bruising bite into her areola's outer edge, he rolled his tongue around the hot flesh. Keeping it sucked deep, he shifted a little and bit her again, then again. Soon, he was chewing and sucking voraciously, enjoying the feel of the meaty flesh in his mouth while Selina hissed and moaned in delight.

When a particularly hard bite broke her rhythm, he stopped biting and let her recover while he sucked, soothed, and tapped the tip of her nipple with the tip of his tongue. When she settled back into her quiet moan, he grabbed her ass with his right hand, closed his fingers into the soft flesh, and used it as counter pressure to the grinding roll of his hips.

Selina's breaths became faster. She shoved her breast harder into his face. All but smothering him, she urged him on. "Oh, God... Yes!"

She scratched her fingernails across his shoulders, digging hard at the same time as she pumped up and down on his rigid shaft. No amount of distraction could stop the wave of ecstasy that had been simmering deep in his groin from becoming a slow boil. He clenched her right breast -- his fingertips dragging and digging, deliberately crushing it -- again marking what had been satin white skin with brilliant, broken trails of red. Responding to her wanting groan, he scraped his teeth up the length of her areola until they snagged in the thick flesh at the base of her nipple. Then he bit her even harder.

Her hoarse gasp was his signal to stretch her breast into a strained cone. It wasn't until a clipped whimper and her fingernails gouging into his back told him she might need a break that he let her nipple scrape from the trap. By then, raw lust consumed him as he watched the heavy mound snap back with a provoking, quivering bounce. Before it stopped jiggling, he bit into its lower curve, twisting around so he could breathe around the supple flesh.

Her desperate moan and the feel of her soft skin folding between his teeth pushed him even closer to the edge. After leaving a set of deep bite marks, he filled his mouth with her again and added a second set to the first. As he left interlocking bruises all over her breast, she bucked against him, all but crushing him between her thighs. Her pussy squeezed his cock mercilessly, violently. The fact she all but smothered him against her chest, pressing herself into his mouth, told him the last thing she wanted was for him to stop.

As her breathing became more of a rapid, rasping pant and her moans got louder, it became clear she was about to come. She grabbed his face between her hands and tore his mouth from the inside curve of her breast then pushed it back to her nipple. By then, he needed no urging. He was more than happy to give it another vicious bite. When he did, Selina cried out, but the sudden stiff shiver running down her back and the hard, cock-milking roll of her hips told him an orgasm drove the sound. Reacting to her violent response, his belly clenched as well.

Just as his eruption began, she screamed, "Yes, Bruce...Yes! YES!" and rammed her fingertips into the base of his cock.

Bruce almost cried out himself as her fingers pressed deep, stopping the hot flow of semen as if she had stemmed the eruption of a volcano. Though his orgasm died prematurely, she used his rigid cock to bring her through a long, powerful climax, her cries of passion resounding through the room.

When she'd finally collapsed beside him, breathing hard and laughing quietly at the look on his face, he tried to act irritated, but couldn't quite manage it. He was certain his sexual frustration was apparent, though -- as she'd planned for it to be. While enjoying the look of the scratches, bite marks, gouges he'd left on her mottled breasts, he started to roll over on top of her. He was just about to start fucking her raw and laying into her tits with a vengeance that would pale what he'd just done in comparison, when he was stopped by a discreet rapping on the bedroom door.

He was about to order Alfred away when Selina slapped her hand playfully over his mouth and called out. "Come in, Alfred!" Her voice was still husky and breathless from sex.

They had just enough time to pull the sheets to their waists when his greying butler came in, rolling a portable breakfast cart ahead of him. Though there was no way he could have helped but notice her full, well-marked breasts quivering in open display, he acted for all the world as if she were fully dressed.

"I trust you are both suitably hungry after your exercise, Master Bruce?"

Her eyes full of roguish challenge, Selina whispered, "You've been holding out on me, Batman. I want to see the real you this time."

Bruce didn't have time to consider what she'd just said before his butler was at the bedside. "I can't speak for Selina, Alfred, but I'm famished." He'd show her the "real him" alright, but not before he made sure she was just as wanting as he was.

She giggled. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a bat."

"My apologies, Miss Selina, but I am fresh out of bat..." He gave Bruce a passing glance. "...at least any worth eating."

The cart carried everything Alfred would need to make breakfast. Two silver domes covered whatever he had selected for the main course. Next to the domes were utensils rolled inside a pressed, black linen napkin and a pair of polished silver salt and pepper shakers. A cup of black coffee and a large glass of orange juice waited on the edge of the cart nearest the bed. An iPad rested beside a small, butcher-block cutting board.

When the white-aproned man stopped directly beside Selina, she took the iPad and tapped Bruce impishly on the head. "Sit up, sleepyhead. Let Alfred work."

Bruce groaned quietly, forcing himself to leave her alone as he shifted into a sitting position against the headboard. Still governed more by the healthy erection that tented the sheet than by his more standard hunger, he gazed down at her breasts. He hadn't held back by much. That was one of the benefits of taking a Catwoman into your bed, after all. She smiled at him and arched her back a bit, wearing the bite marks and discolored skin with pride. He reached out and traced a dark bruise that ran across her areola's hard wrinkles and bumps and up the length of her nipple. Her stiff nipple hardened even more.

Interrupting her lover'ss exploration, Selina gave him a quick kiss and tapped the iPad. Then she nestled backward into her pillow until she was face up and flat on the mattress, deliberately making her tits shake the entire time. Once settled, she held the pad straight up above her face and tapped the touchscreen a few more times. "So, Top Stories or Tech?"

Bruce had little care for the news. His cock throbbed beneath the sheets, and he was far more interested in getting even with her. He watched his butler move toward Selina's left breast with a steaming white towel. Until Selina came along, these early morning breakfast trysts had been all about decadence. Beautiful, bare tits and asses were props, proof of his wealth as he dined off beautiful, naked women out on a sunlit balcony. He knew the paparazzi were watching. That was the plan. He let them get just enough dirt to keep his playboy reputation hot on their minds.

But Selina had just changed all that. In the opulence of his master bedroom and away from prying eyes, he couldn't have cared less about the food, and certainly not about his playboy image. If he'd read Selina right -- and he was quite certain he had -- this morning, the food was just going to be an excuse for more of her exotic play. No other woman had ever intrigued, or aroused, him quite so much. He watched her move her arms out of the way, giving his butler unfettered access to her chest.

"Surprise me," he said in answer to her earlier question.

A barely noticeable smile complemented an odd twinkle in Selina's eyes. As she began reading, Alfred took her left breast in both hands through the towel. She gasped when the scalding heat touched her and closed her eyes until she got used to the heat. Bruce simply watched until she eventually relaxed and started reading from the pad.

"Princess Koriand'r finally addressed rumors that have been haunting her for quite some. She is not a nudist. 'No, we don't walk around nude,' Koriand'r said, talking to pal Chelsea Handler on "Chelsea Recently" Wednesday night about a tabloid report that she was trying to convert fiancé Richard Grayson to nudism. 'I mean, we do when it's appropriate,' she clarified. 'Richard is delicious to look at, after all.'"

After scrubbing and massaging Selina's left breast, the butler took another hot towel from under the cart and wrapped it around the other side. He deliberately pinched her nipple through the scalding cloth to get her attention. A humorless smile played across the butler's lips. "Perhaps Miss Selina would like to find a topic less...close to home?"

DPMaster
DPMaster
76 Followers
12