Breaking and Entering

Story Info
The perils of breaking into a wealthy woman's sex dungeon.
4.4k words
4.68
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over 18 years old.

"You're sure about this place?" Tara asked.

"I've been scoping it out for three days. There's practically no signs of life here. Every night at exactly 9 p.m., a specific pattern of lights turn on on the second two floors," Harper replied, pointing at different windows of the mansion.

The two women crouched on a hill a couple hundred feet away from the massive house. It was a beautiful, Victorian-style manor with three stories and a long iron fence encircling the perimeter. The front lawn was slightly overgrown and the whole house looked like it could use a fresh coat of paint.

"Alright, here's the details I could find out about the residents. According to state files, the deed for the mansion was recently acquired by a woman named Estelle Benewitz. She's a German businesswoman with an extended U.S. visa. She has no known spouse or family within the states," Tara looked through her notepad and rattled off the information.

"Ok, a rich lady that spends her time bouncing between continents. Sounds like the perfect target. Any specific valuables we're after?" Harper asked.

"I couldn't find any information on her assets. I think we're going to have to get inside and check it out," Tara put her notepad in her pack and zipped it closed.

"Let's do it. I'm gonna stay here and do one more search of the perimeter. You head back and grab our stuff. At dusk, we're getting in," Harper stared at the mansion, visualizing the wealth held within it.

***

"Are you feeling better Mistress?" Alice asked. She walked up to the couch Estelle lounged on and knelt next to it, carrying a cup of tea.

"Yes, dear. Much better today," Estelle extended a hand and caressed the side of her cheek. "The fever is gone and I just have a few aches and pains... it's no bother, really," she took the cup from Alice's hands and took a long sip.

"Aches and pains? I'm so sorry, my love," Alice smiled and moved to the end of the couch. She took one of Estelle's feet in her hand and rubbed her thumbs into her sole. Estelle closed her eyes and relaxed her neck and shoulders. Estelle's strong fingers worked on her feet, calves, and thighs. As she released tension in her muscles, Alice left small kisses behind.

"Alice... I am in no position... oh, that's nice," Estelle protested when Alice's fingers teased at the crease between her vagina and upper thigh, but relented when her submissive found her neglected clit with her lips.

"Shhh, it's good for you," Alice whispered into her vulva, her tongue licking a lazy line up and down.

"Mhm. Maybe tonight I'll feel up to a more... intense session," Estelle whispered back, gasping when Alice slid a finger inside her aroused entrance.

***

"Three... two... one... let there be light," Harper said. Lights around the mansion turned on, right on cue.

"You think they programmed them to go off at that time?" Tara asked.

"Definitely. There's no way all those lights could turn on at once without some kind of internal switching. Let's check our stuff and get to it." Harper opened two small duffel bags. She rifled through hers, which had a set of lockpicks, nylon climbing rope, and various tools. She was about to zip it up when she noticed an unfamiliar glint of black metal.

"Tara. No guns. Prison time for breaking and entering... we've both dealt with that. But armed robbery? Home invasion with a deadly weapon? Absolutely not," Harper took the pistol out of her bag and walked over to Tara. "Give me yours too."

"What if shit goes sideways? You remember D.C. don't you?" Tara asked.

"It won't be like that. I promise. This is smash and grab, nothing more," Harper held out her hand. Tara stared into her deep brown eyes for a moment before relenting, passing over her gun.

"Thank you. You look dashing, by the way," Harper smiled. They both wore black cargo pants and tight thermal shirts. Harper had her messy brown hair up in a ponytail and Tara had her short black locks pushed behind her ears.

"No flirting before the job," Tara looked serious.

"Afterwards?"

"If this place is as loaded as you say it is... we can do whatever the fuck you want, Harp," Tara smiled a wide grin. The women left their lookout spot and swiftly climbed the iron fence, carefully avoiding the thick spikes.

"That's our in... second story balcony," Harper whispered. Tara looped a coil of rope around her shoulder and scaled the side of the mansion to the balcony, using window sills and pipes for leverage. She tied the rope to a railing and tossed it down to Harper, who quickly scampered up the side. Harper got her lock picks out of her bag and with a few turns, had the balcony door unlocked.

"Let's make some money," said Harper, cracking open the door. "I'll take the lower floors, you look around up here."

***

"I could eat you right now," Estelle said, circling her submissive. They were in the basement of the mansion, where Estelle had a massive dungeon set up. Stone brick walls, hardwood floors and thick rafter beams made the space feel like an ancient prison. A massive four-poster bed was the jewel of the room, but various benches, crosses and other torturous structures decorated the space. Alice was in the middle of the room kneeling on a beautiful fur rug. She was dressed in expensive white latex: long gloves, stockings and a tight corset that perfectly framed her breasts. Her hair was tied in two low buns and she had a touch of makeup on her eyes and cheeks. Alice's wrists were secured in thick, iron manacles, which were hoisted above her head and connected to a rafter with another chain. A white silk blindfold was tied around her eyes, keeping her in a perpetual state of anticipation.

Estelle crouched in front of the bound woman, her warm, full lips inches from her ear.

"Would you like to see me?" She asked, her voice like dripping honey.

"Please," Alice whispered, her throat dry and raspy.

Estelle removed her blindfold and revealed herself to Alice. She wore a long, black gown etched with crimson highlights. A tight, leather corset framed her chest and hips, accentuating her deep curves. A choker of the same material encircled her neck, drawing attention to her sharp collarbone. She wore silk opera gloves that looked like a second skin and leather heels polished to a shine. Her lips were painted red and her eyes were marked with a touch of eyeliner. Estelle's hair, dark and curly, kissed the top of her exposed shoulders.

"You are... Mistress, I..." Alice stumbled over her words.

"I'm what?" Estelle put a soft hand against her cheek, a comforting smile on her lips. She tapped the riding crop she carried against her thigh.

"You're... I'm sorry..." Alice felt heat in her cheeks, chest, and loins. Estelle wrapped her hand around Alice's throat, squeezing lightly with silk-covered fingers.

"Try harder," Estelle said, her tone threatening.

"You're perfect. I don't deserve to be in your radiance," Alice cast her eyes to the floor. Estelle smacked the side of Alice's butt with the leather crop, making her jolt in surprise.

"Do you think you're better than me?" Estelle hit her again, leaving a small pink imprint on her hip.

"No, Mistress, I..." Alice was interrupted with another stroke of the crop. Estelle put the end under her chin and forced her head up. Alice's eyes were pleading for forgiveness.

"Good. You don't get to determine who is and is not worthy of my 'radiance.' To insult yourself is to insult your Mistress. Am I clear?"

Alice nodded, thoroughly relieved. As she stared into Estelle's eyes, she noticed a faint flicker of light underneath the door to the basement. Her eyes trailed to the door, the light getting brighter. Faint footsteps creaked beyond the dungeon. Estelle opened her mouth as if to admonish her submissive for breaking eye contact, but Alice spoke first.

"Peppermint. PEPPERMINT," Alice hissed in a harsh whisper. She rarely used her safeword, and Estelle was confused as to why it came out now. Nonetheless, she immediately released Alice from her shackles, who immediately pulled her mistress to the side of the room. Estelle opened her mouth again, but Alice pressed her hand against her lips.

"Someone's here. I saw a flashlight from under the door, and heard footsteps too," Alice whispered. "Is anyone else supposed to be here?" Estelle shook her head no.

"Ok, should we call the...?" Alice's sentence was cut by the creaking of the doorknob. Thinking fast, she grabbed a length of rope from a hook on the wall and slithered next to the door. Estelle followed suit and stood behind her submissive.

The door creaked open and a woman with a messy brown ponytail stepped into the room. She was dressed in all black and had a large duffel bag around her shoulder. Alice looked at Estelle, who nodded once. The woman took one more step into the room and was immediately thrown to the ground. Alice jumped from behind the door and tackled her to the floor. Both women screamed, punching and wrestling as they went down. Estelle closed the door behind them and quickly looped rope around the intruder's ankles. Alice put her full weight on the woman's back, forcing her into the wooden floor while Estelle tightly bound her wrists behind her.

"Stop fucking struggling," Alice grabbed her ponytail and yanked it backwards, forcing the intruder's head up. "Are you alone?" Alice asked, her other hand wrapping around her throat. The intruder glared back in response.

"Are. You. Alone?" Alice tightened her grip, her gloved fingers digging into the intruder's windpipe.

"Fuck... you," she whispered, not letting up.

"With pleasure," Estelle snarled from behind. She grabbed a pair of shears from her chest and began slicing away at the intruder's clothes. The woman began to scream, but Alice clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Are. You. Alone?" Alice repeated, questioning the now naked, but still bound woman. Alice removed her hand from her mouth and waited for an answer.

"One other, please don't hurt her, this whole thing was my idea," the woman broke, tears in her eyes, vulnerability all over her body.

"Shhh, don't cry," Alice wiped a tear from her cheek. She could see how terrified the intruder was. "Keep cooperating and we won't hurt you. What's your name?"

"Harper," the intruder sniffled.

"Where's your partner, Harper?"

"Upstairs, she's going to meet me down here soon," Harper whimpered.

Alice and Estelle looked at each other, an idea forming between their two kinky minds. Within a minute, they locked Harper in the shackles that once held Alice. Estelle winched the chain up further, making Harper stand on her toes. Alice attached a spreader bar to her ankles, forcing her legs far apart. Finally, Estelle stuffed a large ball gag in her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head.

"Now, we wait," Estelle pressed a caring hand to the side of Harper's face, who was understandably terrified of the sex dungeon she found herself locked in. The couple pressed themselves into the wall next to the door, a familiar hiding place.

***

Tara was having a fantastic evening. In the first room she searched, she found dozens of expensive rings, chains, and bracelets. She slithered to the next room, finding a library full of expensive first edition classics. After filling half her bag with a wide variety of loot, she signaled Harper on her earpiece.

"Fuckin' jackpot, Harp. You always could spot the prettiest girl at the bar," Tara joked. She hefted her bag over her shoulder and waited for a reply.

"Harper? Copy?" She pressed her finger to her ear. "Where are you? Fuck this, I'm coming." Tara hurried down the massive staircase, hardly making a noise as she rushed to the basement.

Tara slowly opened the door, her flashlight in hand. She almost dropped it when she saw Harper. She was completely naked and bound in chains in the middle of a massive sex dungeon. She rushed over to her partner and saw a flash of white latex and black silk before a hood was put over her head and her wrists were grabbed and cuffed behind her back. She yelled into the thick cloth, sending a muffled echo across the room. Tara was forced to her knees and felt gloved hands pressed into her collarbone. The bag was ripped from her head and she saw Harper's bound, naked body inches from her face. Tara's lips were almost touching her exposed pussy.

"Is there anyone else in this house?" Alice spoke firmly in her ear. Estelle stood behind Harper with a wicked pair of nipple clamps in hand. Tara eyed the clamps and looked at Estelle.

"Just us," Tara spoke clearly, refusing to show weakness.

"Why are you here?" Alice's grip tightened.

"Just money, I swear. Listen, you had a big ass house and it looked like no one even lived here," Tara reasoned. Estelle and Alice made eye contact. There was fire in both women's eyes, but Estelle kept her mind away from the more depraved parts of her mind and tried to be reasonable.

"Alright. We're calling the cops," Estelle spoke clearly and started walking away from Harper.

"Wait," Tara said. Harper made eye contact with her.

"Mmmph," she said, clearly confused.

"Yes?" Estelle's voice floated across the room, her hand on her phone.

"Whatever the fuck this is, we'll do it," Tara turned to look at Alice's skimpy outfit. Estelle smiled and walked behind Harper, draping her arms loosely around her bare chest.

"Is that right? And what makes you think we want that?" Estelle's voice dripped like honey.

"I mean you could've just cuffed Harper like you did me. But look, you put a gag in her mouth I know is intended for her," Tara looked over her shoulder at Alice, who dug her fingers tighter into her skin.

"And what about you Harper, do you want this?" Estelle pried the gag from her teeth. She spit a long strand of saliva out of her mouth, which dripped down her body and hit Tara's chin. Harper looked down at the woman below her. Harper and Tara were friends, and only because they needed to be. If anything, they were coworkers. Yet, Harper found Tara hard to resist, even in this insane situation.

"What's going to happen to us?" Harper asked nervously.

"Use your imagination," Alice said. "Do you like what you see?"

Harper looked down at Tara, her sex inches away from her lips. She looked at her captors and then the large duffel bag on the ground filled with valuables. Estelle saw the gears turning in Harper's brain and spoke into her ear.

"You can keep it. You probably did me a favor by clearing out some clutter around here. It's your choice: keep whatever you stole and turn yourselves over to us, or we turn you over to the police," Estelle said. "What's it going to be? My cuffs or theirs?"

Harper and Tara made eye contact. Things had never gone this poorly on a job, but there was a path out. Harper swallowed hard and nodded once. Taking the signal, Tara extended her tongue and licked a nervous line up Harper's folds. Harper gasped and Tara licked her again, more confident this time. She tasted like pure sex, musky and sweet.

"She looks like she's done this before," Alice said. She took the shears and began cutting away Tara's clothes. When she cut away her underwear, there was a noticeable wet puddle of arousal soaking through them. "And it looks like she likes it."

Estelle took the discarded underwear from her submissive and brought it to Harper's lips.

"Open," she commanded. Harper obeyed and moaned at the sultry taste as her partner's panties were shoved into her mouth. Estelle reached forward and pulled Tara's chin up, smothering her nose and mouth in aroused flesh.

"I think you've had enough," Alice pulled Tara's hair back and forced her to her feet. "Would you like to kiss me?" Alice asked Tara, staring intensely into her eyes. Tara looked bewildered, her cheeks red and damp with Harper's arousal. Did she really have a choice?

"I'm not going to enjoy this if you don't want it," Alice said, reading her mind. As much as she wanted to dive into the hunger she felt growing in her sex, Alice knew the power of convincing foreplay. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She put her hands on Tara's hips.

"Yes," Tara said. She was being honest. Alice looked like she was sculpted out of marble and polished to perfection. Her legs and arms were defined with muscle, rippling through her latex lingerie.

"Have you kissed a pretty girl before?" Alice leaned in, her barely parted lips almost touching Tara's.

"A few," Tara whispered now, eyes flickering between Alice's eyes and lips. She couldn't believe the tension between them. She should have been terrified of the woman that bound her and stripped her naked, but she was enraptured. Alice reached behind Tara and unlocked her cuffs, which clattered on the floor behind her. Tara nervously returned her hands to her side and looked at Alice for instruction. She looked at Harper, who was moaning softly while Estelle whispered in her ear.

"Will you be gentle with me?" Tara whispered into her lips. Her confidence melted away and she flashed a brief sign of real vulnerability. Alice smiled and brought a hand to her cheek.

"Of course I will. What's your name, pretty girl?" Alice whispered back.

"Tara."

"What a beautiful name. If I do anything that you don't like, I want you to say 'peppermint.' How does that sound?" Alice's voice was hypnotic. Tara smiled back and kissed the pretty woman in front of her. Alice tasted Harper's cum on Tara's lips, sending a jolt down her stomach. She wrapped her arms around the thief and picked her up, carrying her to the massive four-poster bed and spreading her across the sheets.

Alice produced four leather-lined cuffs and locked one to each of Tara's wrists and ankles before securing them to the bed. She grabbed a ball gag from a chest and dramatically dragged it across her pussy, soaking it in her arousal. Tara obediently opened her mouth, accepting her captor's fluids on her lips and tongue. Alice kissed her gagged lips and propped a pillow up under her head so she could see Harper, who was suspended only ten feet away from her.

Estelle walked over to Alice and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"Pain and pleasure. The foundation of any exciting sexual escapade, don't you think?" Estelle spoke loudly so the bound women could hear.

"I couldn't agree more, Mistress."

"What's even more exciting is that our friend Harper appears to be a closeted little pain slut," Estelle broke away from her submissive and approached Harper. Harper's nipples were clamped in cruel metal jaws connected by a short chain. She removed Tara's underwear from her mouth and tossed it aside.

"What toy excites you most, my dear? Alice is wondering." Estelle motioned to a row of shelves and hooks beside the bed, which held all manner of whips, paddles, restraints, and vibrators.

"The leather strap," Harper's voice was barely audible, but Tara heard her perfectly.

"Harp, no," Tara protested through her gag.

"Shhh, it's alright," Alice ran a comforting hand up Tara's leg. "This is perfect. Our little Tara prefers a gentle touch." Alice's fingers grazed Tara's inner thigh.

"Is that right? It's settled then. Tara gets the carrot and Harper gets the stick," Estelle said. She kissed Alice deeply, a wild excitement in her eyes.

With a practiced hand, Estelle tied a blindfold around Harper's eyes, blinding her. She retrieved a leather strap from the wall and walked behind Harper. The brown-haired thief was completely spread and exposed by her thick metal restraints, her back muscles straining and aching. Alice curled up next to Tara, one hand resting on top of her pussy while Estelle prepared to strike. Harper didn't know what was coming, but Tara did. She moaned and pleaded through her gag, but her speech was unintelligible. It was made less coherent when Alice slid two gloved fingers deep into her pussy, curling them slightly to massage her clit from the inside. Tara saw Estelle raise the strap and could only watch as it whipped across Harper's back.

12