Breaking Anna: A Reyna Story

Story Info
Reyna breaks Anna in front of her family.
5.6k words
4.18
55.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Anna, my first patron

**Disclaimer: This story contains characters from my series, "My Best Friend's Girlfriend," but you do not need to read those earlier stories in order to enjoy or understand this story.**

"Are you ready?" purred Reyna into Anna's ear.

"Yes," whispered Anna. She meant it. Her whole life was building to this moment. Everything she was and is and hoped to be was wrapped up in afternoon tea with her parents. Today would be the last day of her life, and nothing turned her on more.

"Charles, open the door," said Reyna into the intercom. Her driver opened the door for Reyna and her pet. Anna stepped out first, as she always did, and turned to help her goddess out of the car.

Reyna smiled at Anna, kissed her cheek and then said, "I know you're scared." Anna nodded. Reyna reached under Anna's skirt and ran a finger along her damp panties. "But I also know you want it." Anna nodded.

Reyna let Anna lead the way to the front door of Anna's parents' house. It was time for Sunday Tea after church. The sun was shining, and Anna looked delicious. It was a beautiful day to die.

********

Reyna met Anna in a cafe. Reyna was still corrupting Liz at the time. The outdoor cafe was a perfect spot to push Liz's boundaries and devotion. It was nothing explicit: Liz had to massage her goddess' feet in public. But to Liz, this was pornographic. Liz held back moans and whimpers while running her hands over Reyna's feet. Every time someone at another table looked over at the pair, Reyna felt a thrill of excitement. Each taste of Liz's shame was Reyna's pleasure.

Reyna lowered her coffee cup from her lips and saw a small, mousy woman standing in front of her. She had a gentle beauty about her but seemed to be clueless to that. Her hair was curly and just past the shoulders. She wasn't young, looking to be in her thirties or early forties. Her fashion sense was atrocious. She was exactly the kind of project Reyna enjoyed these past decades. She looked pure, and Reyna's mouth watered.

In her hands were a stack of papers, and she held one out to Reyna. "Do you ladies go to church?" she asked.

Reyna smiled, and Liz wilted. Liz stopped rubbing Reyna's feet, and Reyna glared at her until she kept serving. "Church?" asked Reyna. "Which church?"

"Oh," squaked the woman. "I go to St. Luke's a few blocks away. We're canvassing the area looking for anybody interested in checking it out sometime."

"Ah, a church to Christ, is it?" asked Reyna. Liz knew better than to speak when her betters did and stayed quiet.

"Umm ... yes?" Reyna enjoyed watching the stranger bounce from foot to foot, uncomfortable.

"You're not sure?"

"I mean, yes. It's a Christian church."

"Why would we be interested?" Reyna was amused. The irony of this girl asking a goddess to church was not lost on her.

"What do you mean?" asked the girl.

"Convince me," commanded Reyna.

"Well, do you, uh, know where you would go if you died tonight?"

"Yes." Reyna knew with the certainty that would stupify a mortal. "Do you?"

"Uh ... well ... yes." Every quiver of nerves fueled Reyna's appetite.

"What's your name, pet?" Reyna could taste her shiver. She could taste her desperation. She could taste her hunger to serve and be subjugated. Liz was an appetizer, but this girl was a feast. Reyna could feed off of her brokenness for weeks.

"Anna," whispered the girl. Reyna took a pamphlet from her.

*********

Anna's parents were good hosts. It should have been just tea, but they withheld nothing from their kitchen from Reyna. They offered more than they should, a sign of poor taste, but Reyna could sense their eagerness to please. Anna came by that naturally.

Anna's father, John, was retired after a lengthy career as an engineer. Anna's mother, Clara, was a professor like Anna before she retired. Both had stayed healthy and fit into their silver years. Reyna didn't allow a lack of wrinkles to determine someone's appeal to her. They weren't obese like so many Americans. She appreciated that.

With them was Anna's sister, Liliana. Liliana was a beautiful woman. She looked to be in her early thirties with dark hair and features. She was skinny and flat chested. Reyna could see her in rubber and latex or leather and lace. She has beautiful skin for marking and wonderful lips for serving. But Reyna needed to focus. This was about Anna, and finally getting to eat the meal she prepared for weeks. Anna told Reyna that she and Liliana were on bad terms. They hadn't talked much since university. Reyna hoped to use that. She hoped to use all of it.

"Let's all sit," suggested Anna after greetings and offered food. Everyone followed Anna into what could be described as a living room or breakfast room. It was small with seating around a short table. It was cozy for tea. There were two seats facing a couch. Anna and Reyna sat next to each other on one side, and Liliana, John, and Clara sat opposite of them on the couch. Clara placed a tray of tea and snacks on the small table in front of them and started pouring.

"Sugar or milk, Reyna?" she asked.

"No, thank you," said Reyna.

"Would you like any cake or biscuit?" she asked.

"No, thank you."

Clara handed Reyna a small saucer with a teacup and started to serve her husband. Reyna appreciated Clara's inclination and leaned to Anna. "Help your mother," she commanded. Anna obeyed.

When tea was served, everyone bowed their head. Reyna waited patiently, but John looked uncomfortable. He opened his eyes and looked up at Reyna. "You don't mind if we pray before, do you?" he asked.

"Not at all," said Reyna with a smile. It was like a dash of salt to the meal.

**********

Reyna waited for Anna outside of the church. Anna wasn't expecting her, and the look of surprise and delight and terror on her face when she noticed Reyna was one the goddess was accustomed to.

"Reyna?" she asked.

"Hello, little Anna."

"You came?"

Reyna took the pamphlet out of her purse. "You invited me."

"People never come," Anna said. She ran her hands through her hair to tame some wild strands.

"I'm not like most people."

"Right. Obviously. Right." Anna came closer to Reyna, but not close enough to touch. She's still afraid, but still drawn. Good. "Do you want to come in?"

"No. I came for you."

"Me?" Anna took a step away.

"Yes. I wanted to talk with you." Reyna stepped toward Anna. Anna didn't retreat.

"Really?"

"Yes." Reyna extended her arm to her prey. "Would you go for a walk with me?"

Reyna knew the answer before Anna did. She knew the answer the moment Anna sensed Reyna's power. Anna was hungry to serve, and Reyna wanted servants. She wanted pets and playthings. She wanted corruption and devastation. Anna would give her all that.

As they walked, Anna found herself comfortable talking to Reyna. Everyone was comfortable around Reyna. They wanted to spill their secrets and shame. They wanted to give, and Reyna would gladly take. Anna was single. She lived alone. She was a professor of something Reyna forgot, but Anna really cared about the church. She wanted to serve God. She wanted to help people. She was part of a prayer group that met weekly to help and pray for others. She served in a position of low leadership in the church. She loved being needed and wanted and useful. She was perfect for a goddess to collect.

"Tell me, Anna, what do you pray for?"

"For a lot of things. I pray for people to know God and his love. I pray -"

"What do you pray for yourself?" interrupted Reyna.

She felt Anna pull away. There it was: shame. Reyna longed for it. "It's nothing."

"You can tell me," cooed Reyna. "Trust me."

"Well, I ... uh ... well ..." Anna wanted to run and hide. She was afraid. She was embarrassed. It was perfect, but Reyna wanted her to stay. She didn't want to lose her.

"Anna," she said and pulled on Anna's elbow to stop her. Anna spun to look at Reyna, and Reyna poured out her power. Anna was drawn in. She wanted to know Reyna. But more than that, she wanted truth. All of them want truth. In Reyna, there were no lies. There were perversions and corruptions, but in her, fantasy became real. Shame became public. Truth was revealed. The truth scares us, but we long for it. Without it, our lives are shadows. Reyna can make people real. All they need to do is look into her eyes. All they need to do is release. If they give up control, if they stop fearing what they want and beating themselves with shame whenever they get a taste of their deepest desires, then they can know peace.

Anna's face went blank. Her eyes fluttered, but her focus never left Reyna. Anna was in heaven and hell. Anna would stay there, fantasizing about her torment until heaven became hell and hell became heaven. Reyna could give that to her.

"What do you pray forgiveness for, pet?" whispered Reyna.

"I have these fantasies ..." started Anna. Once she started, she couldn't stop herself.

*********

After prayer, there was the mundane requirements of small talk. Anna told them Reyna was a friend from church. Anna mentioned they may be roommates. They were being polite. Anna wasn't bringing a girlfriend home to them, let alone a goddess.

"So, Reyna," asked John. "What do you do for a living?"

"Anna tells me you're retired," answered Reyna.

"Uh, that's right," he said, confused.

"You were an engineer before?"

"Yes."

"What did you design or build?"

"Bridges mostly."

"Lovely," said Reyna as she stood. "Beautiful bridges I suppose."

There was a savory pause. This was not their script. This was Reyna's script. Reyna had no time for deflecting or nonsense. The man build bridges, and Reyna did as well, in a way.

"Um, do you need something?" asked Clara, standing to try and help her guest.

"No, Clara. Sit," commanded Reyna. Clara sat and looked at Liliana. Liliana looked bored with the whole event but kept her eyes on Reyna.

"Yes, Liliana?" asked Reyna.

"Nothing."

"Do you have something to say?"

"No."

"Speak your mind," commanded Reyna.

"Is something wrong with your eyes?" she asked.

"Why? What do you see?"

"I don't know," muttered Lil.

"Come closer. Get a good look." Liliana rose from the couch and walked around the table to Reyna. With hey eyes squinched, she stared deep into Reyna, hoping to find an answer. She found nothing.

"Move the table, Liliana," commanded Reyna. Liliana obeyed.

"Why?" asked John.

"What's going on?" asked Clara.

Reyna looked at both of them. Their confusion led them to search for truth. Truth was in her eyes. Truth is always in her eyes. They both sat back down and relaxed, but their eyes never left Reyna's. "Stay seated," commanded Reyna. Reyna sat back down next to Anna. Liliana came back into the room from putting the table away. "Sit, Liliana," commanded Reyna.

"Now," declared Reyna. "Anna has something she needs to tell you." Reyna looked to Anna and smiled. She knew how wet her pet was. "Or rather," smiled Reyna. "She has something to show you. All of you, keep your seats."

Everyone obeyed.

***********

"What's the most important thing in the world to you, pet?" asked Reyna. She was braiding Anna's hair. Anna was resistant to serving Reyna. She wanted to be controlled. She wanted women. She had wild fantasies about latex and being shaved publically and being sold as property. She shared all this with Reyna, but she still was afraid of the goddess. For now, Reyna was a big sister or best friend holding all her dirty secrets.

"Besides God?"

"Yes," said Reyna, smiling to herself. "Besides god, of course."

"My family, I think."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes," sighed Anna. "When you're single as long as I've been single, family becomes more important. They are the only people that really know me."

"Do they really know you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Anna, turning around to look at Reyna.

"Do they know you like I do?"

"Umm ... no ..." trailed of Anna as she got sight of Reyna' eyes.

"No one knows you like I do, do they?" purred Reyna.

"No one knows me like you do."

***********

"You may tell them, Anna," said Reyna. She took another sip of tea. She put the tragedy in motion. Now, all she had to do was watch it unfold.

"Um ... right ... well ... what, I, uh ... wanted to tell you all ... was ... uh."

Reyna put down the teacup and reached over for Anna's hand. Anna looked at her. The poor thing was terrified, like a deer. She was always so weak. She'd be strong soon. Weakness was dependent upon fear. When Reyna took everything from her, there'd be nothing to fear. Reyna poured into Anna, letting her the light of her eyes comfort her. She saw the inner Anna, Sleeping Anna they called her, awaken. Sleeping Anna wanted to please and serve. She wanted to be used and degraded. She was stronger than Waking Anna.

"Take your time, pet," whispered Reyna. "You have all the time you need."

Anna nodded. She was ready. She turned to her family and said, "Reyna is more than my friend."

"What?" asked Clara.

"What do you mean?" asked John.

Liliana smirked.

Anna took a deep breath and repeated, "Reyna is more than my friend. She's my ..." Anna looked to Reyna and swallowed. This was it. "She's my lover."

"What?!" gasped Clara.

John shook his head in shock, his eyes wide going back and forth from Reyna to his daughter.

Liliana chuckled.

"What do you mean, she's your ..." started Clara.

"Lover," finished Anna.

"That," said Clara. She looked to her husband for some show of strength. His face was still a mask of shock. He could hardly imagine his daughter falling in love or loving or making love with a man. Anna was chaste and pure. Anna was light and floated above the world's obsession with dating and sex. She was smart and complicated. His daughter would never have a lover, certainly not a woman. "What do you mean by that?" asked Clara.

"I mean that I love her. I mean that ... I'm ... that I ... that ..." stammered Anna. She needed help, the poor thing, but all great art must die on its own. Any tampering from Reyna and the whole moment is spoiled.

"Are you telling us that you're a lesbian?" asked Clara. Her voice was recovering from squeaks, but it still sought higher and higher frequencies. It wavered between fear and anger, boiling towards hysteria.

"I don't know," said Anna. "I can't say if I want women or men. I want Reyna." Anna reached over to take Reyna's hand. Reyna did not respond. Anna needed to do this alone. "She's all I want."

"You mean in a, uh, in a, um ... a ... sexual way?" stammered Clara.

"Show them, pet," said Reyna. Anna immediately dropped to her knees.

"What are you doing?" yelped Clara. "Get off the floor."

"Oh my god," muttered Liliana as she rolled her eyes.

Clara tried to stand up to stop her daughter, but Reyna glared at her, and the mother stayed in her seat. "It's okay, Clara," said Reyna. "She's going to show you what she means. She's not a lesbian. You don't have to worry. She's going to church."

Clara looked from Reyna to Anna in a panic, trying to understand what Reyna meant. Liliana leaned forward in her seat, suddenly interested in her sister for the first time since Anna walked in the door. John kept his eyes on the floor, unable to look.

"Look at her, John," commanded Reyna. "Don't look away from her." John obeyed and watched as Anna took Reyna's sandals off of her feet.

Anna never mentioned any fetish for feet when she poured out all her fantasies. Honestly, it was Liz that gave Reyna the idea. Anna was a very clean girl. Everything about her was sterile and boring. Reyna knew that Anna wanted to be controlled, but more than that, she wanted to be demeaned. Some part of her wanted to feel small and filthy and unworthy. When Anna told her goddess that, Reyna showed her the pleasure of worshipping feet. Reyna could make any part of her body the object of adoration and devotion. It all stemmed from a desire to encounter the divine, the hunger to know and please Reyna. They're love of her feet or her breasts or her hips or her ass were all just the love of her. She could never be separated from her parts. One woman loves Reyna in pigtails. Another loves Reyna in heels. One man prefers Reyna with a strap-on. Another aches to see her in garters and stockings. Some prefer leather and others lace. But they all want her.

It isn't the feet Anna worships; it's Reyna's feet.

The sandals would make Reyna's feet slightly dirty and sweaty. They needed to be cleaned. Anna didn't hesitate. On her knees, she felt more comfortable. As soon as the sandals were off, Anna started kissing Reyna's feet gently.

Reyna could feel John try to look away and Clara try to stand. John was a beacon of shame and disappointment. Some part of him idolized Anna. Reyna could see that he was an impure man, full of lust and temptation. In Anna, he saw someone stronger and holier than him. He thought she was better than this, but in reality, she was just as broken and desperate as her father. Clara smoldered with rage. She was a cold woman. Sex was a duty for procreation, and she and John stopped having sex as soon as they decided to stop having children. Sex was dirty and low. Anna could have come in and said she was robbing banks with Reyna or committing fraud with Reyna, and Clara would have been less outraged than Anna's "misuse" of her genitalia. She wanted to physically stop Anna. She wanted to pull her daughter off of this exotic stranger. She wanted to beat her daughter and hurt her daughter until her daughter was fixed.

Liliana was different. She didn't look on in lust or shame at Anna's gentle kisses. She looked on with interest and amusement. This was fun to her, pure and simple. This could be a movie or television show to her. She was entirely detached from the stakes of the scenario, as though this were a stranger and not her sister. Reyna delighted to find others like herself. Too many humans were attached and emotional. There was such freedom in being disconnected. But more than that, there was power. Reyna didn't need Anna, as she didn't need Liz. As soon as she needs a human, she is subject to them. Her indifference is her independence.

"Anna, please stop," whispered Clara. "What are you doing?"

Luckily, Anna no longer needed to speak with her mother. Her mouth was occupied, and that gave her a confidence. She was finding her natural posture, subservience. She was thoughtless there. She was free there. She was strong there.

"What did you do to her?" squawked Clara to Reyna.

"I gave her what she wanted," said Reyna.

"She never wanted this before you!"

"Ah, but she did. Isn't that right, Liliana?" Liliana nodded, but she never moved her eyes away from her sister. Anna had kissed every inch of Reyna's left foot and moved on to the other.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Clara. "This isn't Anna at all."

"It is. She's wanted this for a long time." Reyna smiled at the woman. She felt bad for her. Reyna could only understand herself and her servants, all who worshipped her. Anyone dedicating their life to anything else was a fool or delusional.

"That's not true," said Clara. "You barely know her."

Anna pulled her lips away from Reyna's foot. "No one knows me like Reyna," she intoned and then went back to cleaning.

"What does that mean? Anna? Anna! Stop doing that and talk to me!" Clara was straining, trying to stand up with all her strength.

"All I've done is give Anna what she wants. She told me she wanted this. She tells me her fantasies, and I make them come true."

"Those fantasies are dark and perverted!" hissed Clara.

"Yes. They are," agreed Reyna.

"Stop it, Anna. What would God think of you acting like such a ... like such a .."

"Slut," whispered Liliana. Clara looked at Liliana, but Liliana didn't look away from the spectacle. "Look at her, Mom," she continued. "That's the word, isn't it? She's a slut."

12