Breaking Article 134 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum," he warned breathlessly. His fingers slid from my head, giving me the freedom to either avoid his orgasm or swallow it. I sucked harder, suddenly wanting every drop of it. "Here it comes."

With a wheezing grunt from him, his cock began to jerk, emptying its silky load onto my tongue. It was thick and rich, though there wasn't much of it. I cupped his balls and used my fingers to milk every drop from him that I could. Leaving some on my tongue, I shut my eyes and savored the taste of his essence in my mouth.

Prying my hand from his softening penis, he tugged me to my feet. "We have to go, private," he murmured.

"Yessir." I tried to keep the hoarseness out of my voice, I never thought it would hurt like this, bringing the weekend to its ultimate and final conclusion. I never wanted to leave him.

He grabbed the towel from the rack and I took it from him, wiping him down with brusque strokes, then drying myself with it. He disappeared into the main room while I studied my reflection in the small metal shaving mirror. Even though I had changed so much in the space of so few days, I didn't look any different. There was no trace of my illegal weekend debauchery with my Major in my eyes or the smooth skin of my face. Turning from the knowing eyes of the new me in the mirror, I retreated into the main room and stood by my bag, unsure of whether or not I should dress, or wait for my Major.

He pulled a summer weight sweater over his head and slipped his feet into a pair of loafers. He zipped his bag and tossed it onto the couch before looking over at me. I stood, shifting my weight from foot to foot. He considered me for a moment, then picked up my bag and rooted through it. He paused, smiling a little, and pulled up the torn white gown. He shoved it back in and chose my clothes from the slim pickings I'd brought with me.

"Put these on, private," he said, still looking through my bag. I frowned at the invasion of my privacy. He removed a pair of my panties, I recognized them as the ones I'd worn at the beginning of the weekend. He sniffed at them, then stuffed them into his satchel. He looked up at me, arching an eyebrow. "Is there a problem, private?"

"Nossir." I looked down at my clothes, the ones he'd chosen, and started donning them. I laced on my boots while he loaded the car with the rest of our things.

I watched the cabin recede with the passing distance, already missing it and my Major. He squeezed my leg reassuringly, then returned his attention to the road. The miles passed too quickly for me, much too quickly. I didn't like the Porsche either, I couldn't press my body to him as we went down the road, too many things were in the way. I fervently wished we'd taken my truck.

The sun had dipped below the horizon when we reached the deserted row R of the long term parking lot at the airport. It was warmer here, at the lower elevations, despite that, I was shivering. I bolted from the Porsche, away from him, and threw my bag into the bed of the truck. Fishing for keys, I felt the damned tears poking at my eyes, my head starting to throb from the pressure of holding it in. Frantically, I shoved the correct key into the lock and wrenched to door open. Tears were already streaking down my cheeks.

My Major's heavy hand on my shoulder prevented me from getting into the truck. I held myself perfectly stiff, I squeezed shut against the tide of my tears. He turned me around, ignoring my resistance, and enveloped me in the warmth and his arms. I hiccupped, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. "Private," he sighed, and there was a wealth of meaning in that one word. A warmth of feeling, joy, and regret.

Before I could control myself, the dam broke. I pushed myself against him, squeezing him tightly as if I'd never let him go, and cried my heart out in silent wracking shudders. He pressed his cheek to the top of my head and murmured soothingly, stroking my back until the tears ran their course. I pulled back, so I could look into his eyes. "I be--" I began earnestly. He cut me off by pressing a finger to my lips, the stroking my wet cheek.

"Sssshhh. I know," he murmured, kissing the top of my suspiciously wet head. "I belong to you, too."

I felt like crying again, I had to get out of there before my heart did something stupid, before I broke it. "G-goodbye, sir," I whispered hoarsely, then threw myself into my truck. I slammed the door, shoved the key into the ignition and prayed it would start right up. It did, roaring to life. Instead of babying it as I usually did, I slammed it into gear and shoved on the accelerator. Already my vision was blurring. The truck leaped forward, bouncing over the yellow painted concrete parking blocks, then fishtailed down the parking lot. I paused to look back, he was standing there, hands hanging limply at his sides, watching me leave him.

My heart broke.

12