Breaking Article 134 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir? Anything missing?"

I didn't want to get into a tussling match over the stupid fucking crutches while Kowalski was trying to decide if it was worth the effort to come down the stairs, but gawddamn if I wanted to give in to the major, either.

He bit off a cuss word and stood up abruptly, letting me have the crutches. He crossed the room and stuck his head through the door. "Not sure yet, Sergeant, we're still double checking the inventory."

"I still don' know why you gotta do it, sir, that's what privates are for."

"That's why I'm an officer and you're a sergeant, Kowalski." The major looked back at me for a minute, turned back to Kowalski. "We'll be done in about fifteen, Sergeant. When your runner gets back, have him drive Wright back to the barracks."

"Hoo-ah, sir." Kowalski didn't sound very hoo-ah about it. He sounded pissed.

The major turned around as if he were heading into the depths of the supply locker and swept me off of my feet before I could fend him off with my crutches. A little voice inside my head demanded to know what the fuck was so wrong with me that I felt the need to engage in combat with a gorgeous man intent on sweeping me off my feet. Another little voice gave me the Bronx cheer and demanded a fight. I settled for slapping a hand over my mouth to cover up the yelp when he dropped my butt onto my desk, then pushed me onto my back.

"I didn't bring you here to hash out wedding plans, Wright," he said in his sexy little I-wanna-fuck growl.

"No shit."

He ignored the sarcasm in favor of licking my throat. Oh fuck that. I frowned and balled up my fist. Hitting an officer got me into this mess. Hell, he'dthink hitting an officer. "You make me hot when you do that." He groaned deep in his throat and sucked on the spot beneath my ear that sent shivers down my spine. "After the other night, when you sucked me off, what did you do?"

I did my best to ignore the deep rumble in his voice that played my insides like a virtuoso. This was so not fair. "I sprayed Lysol."

He laughed, vibrating against my chest. I resisted the impulse to close my eyes and melt into it. "Did you cum?"

Did I ever. I frowned, no doubt a perfect imitation of my mother's sucking-lemons face.

"Did you put your fingers in your pussy and make yourself cum?"

As a matter of fact, several times, thank you very much, sir. I glared at him. "No."

"Then I'll have to return the favor."

"Okay, okay, I did. Just---" his hand slid down my belly. "No! Get your, oooh, stop it, sir!"

"Ssh, or Kowalski will want to join in."

"Oh fuck that. He's an asshole."

"Agreed. Tell me about it and you can keep your pants on."

I glowered at him. "I'll keep my pants on if I want to, sir."

He pressed a kiss to my throat.

"Dammit, sir. I'm mad at you!"

"I know, private. I'm not mad at you." He nuzzled into my neck a little and put his fingers on my mouth. "Do you have PMS or something?"

He didn't! My eyes popped open and I sank my teeth into his palm.

He laughed again, his breath leaving a trail of wet heat along my jaw. "Damn, but I like you, Wright."

I glared at him, furious. "You did that on purpose, sir!"

He smiled back. "I like making you mad. It gets me hot."

"You're insane, sir," I grumbled.

"I want to fuck you, Wright. You make me feel like a teenager again."

I sighed, letting my eyes drift shut.

He pushed himself up, off the desk. "Call me when you have a chance."

"I have to wash my hair, sir."

"After that."

I wrinkled my face in distaste. "I have to wash my poodle, sir. And after that, the horses need grooming."

He laughed again, dammit. It wasn't supposed to be funny. He scribbled a phone number on a post-it note and stuck it to my cheek. "Don't forget to clean the cat and weed the garden while you're at it, Wright."

"Don't you get it? I'm blowing you off, sir."

"You'll call me," he said arrogantly.

I stared at him, suspicious as hell. "And how do you figure that, sir?"

"Because I want you to cum for me."

12