Breaking Benny: Dark Elf's Slave

Story Info
Dark Elf Farm's latest slave Benny, is cheeky and defiant...
5.2k words
4.35
25.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been extremely sick these days, so sorry, my 20 drafts are being made one by one. Please enjoy another Dark Elf scribble. Sorry about spacing in case something pops up.

*****

Aranis Van Rose, and her daughter Phaeliss, or Filly-kun maintained their secret village with strict fairness. Worked by their throng of human slaves, The Rose family was prosperous, with a free labor force they scavenged from every human village, runaway or captured adventurer melting in submission at their dominant, but sexually liberated lifestyle.

Phaeliss enjoyed her first personal body slave, Anon with great gusto. Poor boy was plucked from his village the moment he hit eighteen, and tamed by the whips of the dark elves. Now he was a submissive slave, working day and night to please his owners.

Aranis was pleased with his diligency. Still, she felt that toying with him every morning was fun.

The law in the plantation was that slaves would bathe or shower daily for hygiene in a multiracial environment to build up disease resistance over time. Bathing would be communal to foster a sense of peace and tranquility, as well as ease former inhibitions to raise lust between captives: no one suspected the showers were located next to the dark elven mansion, channeling demon energy to make everyone...less prudish.

After some time, they would be encouraged to sleep together, have sex and bear children for the dark elves. The most eager ones would be rewarded with good work shifts, nap times and higher positions in the pecking order. And the way dark elves were friendly once one would submit, even the most resisting men and women would not help but fall to their spell.

Like the female knight that fought Aranis years ago, now at her side with a bulge of pregnancy from her time with the male slaves. Resisting for ages, Taranis would combine a bit of light whipping (which would deliver a rush of pleasure due to her magical three-pronged whip), berating and pressure to mold her into a yielding, eventually willing servant.

When she broke, Aranis had tenderly lifted her to her chest, wiping her tears and kissing her forehead, repeatedly explaining that surrender was not shameful, but acknowledgement of a superior. That had calmed her captive a bit, who was now taken to the infirmary to be pampered and loved.

When she yielded, Taranis showered her with love and gifts, even teaching her the pleasures of the flesh personally, and most of all, spending time with her. She would be a fine addition to the dark elf farm.

Now Anon was their newest plaything: new farm buck boy to publicly whip, abuse, suck off like all males belonging to dark elves. He was happily sleeping in Phaeliss' arms tonight, cradled in soft black arms today, having the day off.

"Mine..." Phaeliss snored, her pregnancy heavy now. Her other hand was on her belly, caressing her baby, Aranis' first grandchild with pride. Her cute little mouth was open for breath, nuzzling Anon's neck.

Anon never felt any happier.

Today, though, we see what happens to Benny, another slave boy taken from human army in a raid.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Benny I swear I'm going to lock you in the Manticore pens, just stop joking alright?" Aranis pouted as Benny her loyal human slave, massaged her butt with coconut oil, the dark elf lying on her bed amongst satin linens...

Being a beautiful dark elf mistress didn't make people exempt from weight gain. And potato fries made her butt chubby, yet she didn't give up on massages. The good thing about being a dark elf meant that slaves were all around eager to make life easier. Women slaves to make babies, till the fields, and be nannies to bratty dark elf girls. Boy slaves to work, fuck, breed female slaves and toy with.

The dark elves prided themselves on quality of men in their hands to entice the most prudish human to their arms. Black girls imported from Kongo were positively in love with the milky pale white Lescatian boys and their golden hair.

No time for luxury, Aranis couldn't fit in her new armor. She sighed when fingers relaxed her ass muscles, Benny's hands working in perfection to untie the knots from wearing tight leathers.

Then Benny mumbled, again, because he was a cheeky little fucker:

"Ass like a plump black manjuu..."

Aranis' dark features twisted in anger, her lavender, almond eyes flashing in rage:

"THAT DOES IT!" She grinned with anger and mischievious evil, lifting Benny by the throat. Smirking, she took a pair of silver handcuffs, cuffing Benny's arms behind him, and ringing a bell.

A light elf maid in fluffy maid clothes entered and curtsied, a slave like the rest. Dark Elves kept them nowadays not out of lewdness, but a pity to a kin... They had to replenish their numbers, most hapless white elves died in Demon Wars and Spon Plague.

"Oui maitresse?" The light elf bowed in perfect harmony with her voluminous skirt, her pointy cute ears poking from her rich headdress, wiggling..

"Leliath, toss this humie to the Manticore pen would you? I think my overseers would enjoy milking him for sustenance and teach him some manners..." Aranis smirked, naked and proudly standing and tossing Benny with a stumble in her arms. The light elf sighed, shaking her head, her rich hair rippling over her head like a halo.

"Benny did it again, didn't he? Come, Benny..." She took him by the arm, dragging him more out of annoyance than duty, her ass bouncing with every step. "You just love to be defiant, don't you?" She sighed. "Can't you just ask to serve the poor girls normally, ne cest pas?" She kept walking as cuffed Benny followed with a smirk.

"It's not my fault! She had an ass like a black soft manjuu!"

The light elf maid pursed her lips, bursting in a giggle. "Shhh! Stop it!" Sighing, she chuckled as he kept leading him by the arm, outside and to the Pharmacy Shed where Manticores worked hard to create painkillers, medication and other chemicals with a very special material on hand.

Their venom enhanced by human qi, essence.

Manticores of Dunia were not winged lions with bat wings, but beautiful, lion-maned girls with paws, an upright human body, and a manticore tail that doubled as a...second orifice if they wanted to be so. Usually its spikes produced powerful demon-energy laden chemicals that did wonders for others if they ever bothered to become friends with one.

Outside was a sunny Sunday evening, where everyone worked hard to relax afterwards.

The Dark Elf village was always exotic, lewd and yet strangely rustic. Its purple stone spires for the nobler dark elves, and humbler, brick cottages for lesser beings and their slaves stood in perfect harmony, areas dotted with farmland, vineyards and other agricultural crafts, with the dark elves' property docilely working to maintain.

Rows of women and men worked the fields and vineyard, with a few dark elves watching them carefully, more out of habit than security. Most of their second generation slaves were mostly obedient, and glad to work for food, shelter, and protection from violence:

Dark Elves did not let any humans fight their wars for them.

"If you can't fight your own wars, you don't deserve to own humans." - Common Dark Elf saying.

"Hey Leli." A Dark Elf patted the light elf's ass over her dress and gave a squeeze. Leli simply nodded and smiled, enjoying the attention as she led Benny across the fields, where young girls wearing only a thong and a chain collar tilled the fields. Some of them had showed bulges of pregnancy, the male farmhands being as frisky as ever.

The Manticore Den was a den of pleasure, and science, a large wooden structure at the edge of the Dark Elf plantation, where humans worked the fields, and shared their mistresses' beds.

In a cottage next to it, Benny could see a dark elf girl sleeping soundly, a young man and a woman on each arm, each sleeping quietly in her arms. All three wore just their underwear, bottles of cold water standing empty on the window. Next to them, sweating, curved bodies worked at the mill.

A naked human girl, her neck chained to the mill and mouth full with a red ballgag, was pouring wheat to the grain mill turned by more naked women, wrists and necks cuffed to the mill stakes as they groaned, crushing the wheat to flour with the strength of their bodies, naked breasts dangling with sweat with a dark elf whipping them slowly when they lost speed. Each moaned, not with pain, but pleasure as the magic whip cracked on their buttocks, already red save for the slave tattoo.

"Plus vite!" The Dark Elf barked, chuckling. "Faster you lazy sluts, or your breasts are next!..." She took a whiff of her pipe...

"I love my job <3"

The flour flowed through ducts to a granary, where more women labored heavily in a kiln. Each only wore a frail loincloth (heat being oppressive), sweating as they baked fresh bread for everyone, laughing and joking. One slapped another's ass as she took out a plank full of loaves out of the oven, skin glistening with sweat. Another was bent over a table, with a male slave with his pants down, hips thrusting between her legs as she organized the loaves. She bit her lips, shuddering when the man groaned, others helping the frisky couple while they baked, cooked and fucked at the same time.

"OI! No gang rapes in the bakery!" A dark elf warned them in a playful shout, the humans getting back to work with a hurried tidying frenzy.

Gagged and blindfolded, working like beasts, the mill slaves paid no attention to Benny who was being dragged to the Manticore' lair. Naked Amazon girls, their chests adorned with huge breasts and pert nipples opened the door, gesturing inside.

Leliath just pushed him to the door of the Manticore Pen. "Get in, Benny." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

The Amazonesses closed the door to stay on guard, their ankles chained to the door anyway.

Benny, now uncuffed, stood face to face with a Manticore charged with alchemy work in the dark elven plantation. A monster woman with shining lion eyes of amber, smiled maliciously, her plump lips hiding fangs in her mouth, her body nude, but looked clothed with her lionine fur over her body, between her bountiful breasts and around her legs and ankles. Her hands and feet were lion paws, and a powerful chitin tail was raised behind her big butt, with menacing spikes surrounding it. A majestic set of bat wings graced her back like her sisters...who were hunched over the other males tied to medical beds in the background, kissing and fondling their prey, their tails lodged between the men's legs, sucking their manhoods with soft, squishy sounds. Her face was a cruel one, shining eyes graced by a beautiful pair of Frankish scholar's glasses shaped like a butterfly.

Some of the manticores reclined on divans like beautiful lionesses, human females massaging their paws and tails, their paws caressing the women's bodies in return, fed grapes and wine by human hands.

In the walls, alchemical sets produced wondrous elixirs for Dark Elves to sell, calm down slaves, and make human females hornier and more fertile to accustom to their lives as slaves. Not all boys could be obtained from the slave trade: new servants had to come from somewhere.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle Mantie." The light elf bowed respectfully, hiding behind Benny.

"Bonjour..." The manticore purred with pleasure. "Who is this delicious morsel you brought? Another cheeky slave wanting discipline? Seriously, my ministrations *make* people want to come here, ne c'est pas?" She spoke in throaty Frankish as she set her paws on Benny's shoulders.

"Oui, Maitresse..." The light elf sighed. "Benny couldn't stop calling Maitresse Aranis' derriere a big black manjuu...Can you at least go easy on him?" Her ears wiggled with anticipation, her body feeling flush with the Manticore pheromones that roused everyone. "He is a silly boy who just wants to ejaculate like the other filthy humans."

The Manticore took a large step, looking Benny straight in the eye.

"Mon fille, c'est un visage de pitie?" The Manticore chuckled pointing at he face, glaring in Benny's eyes. "Does this look like the face of mercy, my boy?" Her mouth opened, showing a beautiful set of fangs and a delicious, kissable pink tongue.

"Guess not, miss tailpussy..." Benny grinned, making the light elf maid gasp in shock and the Manticore grin in vicious cruelty.

"BENNY!"

"Don't bother, ma fille..." The Manticore grabbed Benny and lifted him by his throat with her paws nicknamed "man-grabbers", and lifted, glaring at him.

"I. Am. Going. To. Break. You." She growled, whispering in his ear.

"You will not leave this place until you regret even badmouthing me, you cheeky human boy." Her fluffy arms rubbed Benny's chest as she lifted him, strong paws caressing his face. "You are monster property, a slave and a sperm pump, never forget that. We squeeze labor and sperm out of you, and feed you in return, and let you warm our beds because we are so kind. So it's written. Be thankful Leli here has a sweet eye on you, else I might have killed you for this insolence, Salope!" She occasionally broke into Frankish words here and there.

Benny just smiled at her face sweetly, not threatened a bit.

"You think this is funny, boy?" The manticore scowled. Benny would have none of it.

"Well, Mistress Big Manjuu Butt said I'm here, so I'm prepared to make the most fun of it."

Leliath giggled. Manticore lady just snorted, and started to laugh, the manticores in the background chuckling along, the female slaves throwing dirty looks at Benny.

"Boy slut." One mumbled, handfeeding grapes to a manticore ruffling her hair. She was thoroughly naked, save for a steel collar on her neck with the word "Christine". Biting her lips as her manticore owner squeezed her ass, she sighed, and turned her attention to her mistress, kissing her flappy lion ears. "Don't mind him, mistress..."

"I'm not." Her owner, another black-furred Manticore woman, kissed Christine's lips slowly, her tail and hind paws caressing her legs. "When the day's done, let's go eat outside and leave these folks for fun. My cousin makes the best roast in all Reik. You want to wear that red dress for the night?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-

The Manticore carried Benny by the armpits on an elaborate bed with gurneys and straps for his limbs on the edges, as well as an IV drip overhead, and a warm pillow for his head. Sighing, the elf maid helped Benny strip naked, taking off his shirt gently as the Manticore grinned, strapping his arms on the edges of the bed and tore off his trousers.

"This doesn't look too assuring." Benny kept a straight face when the fabric ripped apart.

"You talk too much, humie." The Manticore grinned, chuckling as her paws took off his slave shorts, revealing a healthy, large erection sporting proudly, resting on two fat balls between his legs. "Still...THAT part of you seems so eager anyway. Why are you so eagerly coming here, hmm?" She leaned on his ears, whispering. "You like this treatment like cattle, Benny?" She whispered, blowing on his ear. "Hmm?"

She whispered quietly, very quietly, in his ear. "Do you? Agrela, process this slave please."

A nurse manticore nodded seriously and got up, taking out medical instruments with a smile, eyeing Benny's naked body.

Benny just smiled at her. "Do I have a choice?" Now completely naked, bound, and his penis jutting like a spear, terrifying Leliath with its size.

The elf maid gulped, horrified at the fat, big penis throbbing next to her face, instinctively taking a step back in her high heels. "W-why is THIS DISGUSTING THING...so big?" She pointed, stammering. "He was half the size when the filthy human came here anyway!"

"We breed and raise them to be well-endowed, ma fille..." Mantie grinned, weighing his fat balls for her prize. A Manticore nurse approached, wearing white nurse uniform, and draped a measuring tape around Benny's tortured penis.

"Slave Benny, serial number 2563, Aranis Plantation." The nurse noted. "Kidnapped from Brettonian garrison, defiant, angry and bad with housework. Aversion to monster girls indicates a tendency to homosexuality..."

Benny frowned, his face cracking in anger. "Do I look like a faggy Alp to yo-EEK"

He received a powerful paw slap on his cheek. "LANGUAGE!"

"Girth...three inches diameter..." The nurse manticore noted down everything with a pencil. "Length...nine inches..." She spoke breathily, measuring Benny's penis. "Showing growth sixty percent in three months..." She nodded, noting down Benny's penis size and growth pattern. "Showing no abnormalities, Slave #2563 Benny is showing phenomenal penile growth..." She whispered, measuring his testicle size and writing it down as well. "Testicles full with approximately 50cc seed each...Palpitating the shaft shows no unnatural growth, lesions of any kind...Heartbeat..."

Benny flinched when the cool stethescope touched his chest.

"Heartbeat above average, consistent with sexual arousal... Morale and consent irrelevant due to being a slave and a stupid male human." The nurse chuckled.

"He is healthy, fertile and ready. You may proceed with milking, Mantie-Maitresse." The nurse bowed, smiling at another young boy laying on another bed. "I'll be right with you. Let's hope he will survive the process."

"Merci."

The Manticore sat to a chair next to Benny, and with a grunt, opened her bulbous tail and leaned on Benny with a grin.

Benny blinked, a bit worried.

"Wait, wait...Did she say "SURVIVE?"

Mantie ignored him, her slimy tail sliding on his cock head and sliding down. He was going limp from fear, his playful attitude broken with worry with no place of his earlier sexual arousal. She tsk'ed with an annoyed sigh.

"Nurse, he is going limp. 10cc Venom, STAT!"

"YES MAM!"

The nurse leaped ,stretched her bat wings and swung her tail, jamming a needle from her tail to Benny's leg. "Proceed with rape as needed, Maitresse."

"Aieeeeeeeeeeee!"

Benny's scream was ignored when Mantie started moving her tail to rape him, pumping the bulbous head like a pussy as Benny groaned and shuddered to her ministrations.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The Manticore's tail was heavenly, Benny slowly going quiet and giving quiet gasps when she started pumping her tail muscled with undulating ripples.

Mantie reclined, her tail buried in Benny's crotch, its bulbous tailpussy engulfing his member to its hilt. Benny bit his lips, licking them and groaning when he shuddered again, pumping another orgasm into the Manticore's spine.

Mantie paid no attention to him, reading a book in one hand, a glass of wine in the other: she didn't even look at him, her back turned to him as she hummed and read the book. His cock and balls were monster property, and his body was a sperm pump for the manticore now. He was simply put, property cattle to be used.

Like all the men in possession of monsters to suck dry. The human women would cook and till the fields, the men would warm their beds, sometimes with women together.

Gently, Mantie would pump her tail down on Benny's engorged cock, gently patting his head and offering a sip of wine when he looked flushed. "There, there, mon petit...Let it all out...shhh...let it out."

"MMm...fff..." Benny croaked, panting, arms and legs chained to the bed.

"Shh... Let it in me... gently."

Mantie turned to him, cradling him in her large bosom and patting his head. "Did you cum, petite?"

"F-ff--yeee..."

Benny groaned, eyes teary. His balls receded to his body when he ejaculated, again, his leg having a spike sticking out of it.

"Let it all out...Let out the bad boy hormones, ma petite...sshhh." Mantie bit her lips when a burst of cum made her feel stronger. The boy was potent in seed, but physically, a cute, begging man now with his penis captured in a toothy tail, his limbs shackled like the slave he is.

12