Breaking Bridezilla Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan's first day at Bridezilla camp.
1.4k words
4.18
25.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ad read:

Is your fiancée an out-of-control Bridezilla? If so, we can cure her within one week, guaranteed.

Tony liked the sound of that.

Megan had been just hung up her cell phone after screaming down the line at somebody about the ribbons she'd been sent being burgundy, and not the mauve she actually ordered.

Well, Tony was sick and tired of all this wedding crap, especially his bride-to-be's attitude.

"I have a proposition for you," he told her.

Megan howled in pain as she felt the leather strap rip across her thighs.

* * *

How did I end up here? she asked herself.

She told him she wasn't going to any stupid Bridezilla training course, didn't have time with the wedding coming up, but he gave her an ultimatum.

Bridezilla school, or the wedding was off.

The strap fell again, this time across her thong-clad ass.

She hadn't meant to be so rude to the director of the school. She'd just fallen into the habit lately, what with all the stress of planning her wedding.

Whap!

"Ow! Oh, please!"

He ignored her and lashed her again.

Megan thought about Tony, sitting in some other part of the school, no doubt watching her punishment on some closed-circuit TV, and she felt nothing but shame and humiliation.

Crack!

"Please, sir!"

No matter how much she begged, the punishment continued, on and on.

At last Mr. Perry stopped lashing her.

"Go get into the corner," he told her.

She was about to pull her skirt down over the thong, which was part of the required uniform for the women here, but he ordered her to leave it tucked up into her waistband and get herself into that corner immediately or suffer the consequences.

She stood there for several minutes, her well-beaten ass-cheeks on display.

Megan was angry when Mr. Perry came across her and Tony arguing. The level of nudity here was shocking, and so were the signs of physical punishment many of the women displayed. She started in about how unnecessary all this was and Mr. Perry intervened, telling Tony his wife-to-be had a hot temper and ought to be taught a lesson.

Megan rounded on Mr. Perry, telling him to mind his own fucking business, and he instantly hustled her off to his office, dismissing Tony for the time being.

She heard the door open, but didn't dare look around from out of the corner until told to do so.

When she did turn around, Tony was standing there with Mr. Perry.

"I know this is difficult for you, my boy, but she has got to be taken in hand, for the sake of your future marriage."

Tony nodded, recalling what a royal pain in the ass she'd been ever since he was fool enough to propose to her. But he loved her deeply and wanted her to be his wife, so he was determined to go through anything he needed to for that to happen.

"It's your choice, Tony," Mr. Perry told him. "We can do this however you like."

He opened a cupboard that was hanging on the wall.

Tony had never seen so many disciplinary tools before.

There were paddles of all sizes and shapes, and riding crops, canes, even a flogger or two. He glanced at his wife-to-be and the fear in her eyes made him take pity on her; he chose the smallest of the paddles and seated himself on the nearby sofa.

"Come here, Megan," he told her.

She did as he asked and he spread his knees apart, indicating that she was to get over his left knee. When she did, he entrapped her legs between his and pulled her thong down, wanting her entire ass bare and ready for him.

She wished he'd send Mr. Perry out of the room; it was awful enough having been whipped by him, but to think of him sitting in on the punishment Tony was about to administer was almost more than she could take. Her backside was already well-striped and tender from Mr. Perry's strap and Tony caressed the welts, moving his hand over the red, swollen surface of her ass, gradually increasing the pressure until the friction had warmed her skin sufficiently for him to begin his own punishment.

Megan cried out with the first loud crack of the paddle, but her cry went unheeded as Tony began to work her over, spanking first one cheek, then the other.

He stopped suddenly and Megan prayed her punishment was over for the day.

Tony, however, had barely gotten started. He started lecturing her on her bad behavior over the past few months.

"I hate when you act like a spoiled little bitch, Megan," he told her, bringing the paddle down in a brisk, stinging swat. "You've been a different girl since I asked you to marry me."

He smacked her ass a few more times, but she made no attempt to apologize so he went on with his homily, interspersing his words with more loud, angry blows.

Before long, Megan was writhing on his lap, her poor bottom throbbing unbearably. She tried to avoid the next series of blows, but Tony's legs tightened around hers and Megan found herself unable to do anything but lie there, helplessly awaiting the next hard swat, and the next.

"When we get back home, the first people you'll apologize to will be your parents."

He smacked her bottom again, but still she held out, her stubbornness preventing her from doing the sensible thing and agreeing. Realizing this, Tony took it up a notch, really pounding her ass with the leather-covered wood and cleverly timing his blows so she couldn't get used to the rhythm, couldn't prepare herself for the next one.

All at once, something within her broke and she found herself sobbing aloud, begging him to stop, promising anything and everything just to get off of his lap.

Tony wasn't buying it, though; not this soon. He wanted to impress upon her just how serious he was about making her mend her ways.

He moved her off his lap, then told her to kneel up on the sofa, her upper body over the back of it for support.

He crossed the room again, going back to the cabinet of goodies.

Tony caught Mr. Perry's eye again. He could see the older man was impressed by his determination. He hung up the used paddle and reached for a riding crop, but then he stopped himself.

Hell, he had his belt!

Might as well get her used to that, he decided. Might as well use something he had on his person at all times and could threaten her with if she got out of hand.

He went back to the sofa, unbuckling his belt and pulling it from its belt loops in one swift movement.

Megan heard the noise behind her and recognized the sound from her childhood. Gasping, she turned a fearful, reproachful gaze on her future husband.

"Tony, no, please!"

"Begging will get you nowhere," he told her. "I've been begging you for months to act like a decent woman, instead of the shrew you've become."

He doubled the belt over and whipped her with it several times, striping the rest of her ass and thighs with his own well-placed welts. When Megan was finally weeping and past all stubbornness, he stopped and turned to Mr. Perry.

"You can go now. I'd like some alone time with my wife-to-be."

Mr. Perry grinned and quietly let himself out the door.

Megan lay exhausted against the arm of the sofa, but she perked up on hearing this.

She was frightened by Tony's anger, by his unrelenting punishment. She feared that he wanted to break up with her, and knew she could bear anything but that.

Tony sat down and eased her into his arms.

"Are we done here, Tony? Can we go home now?"

"Not yet. You know the rules here."

Megan snuggled against his chest, hoping she could get through the next six days without any further chastisement.

"Tomorrow is your lesson on giving a proper blow-job," he told her.

She never liked to go down on him, he knew, but he was damned if he'd spend the whole rest of his life without having his cock sucked.

Hell, she didn't even really like him to eat her pussy, either--another thing he was going to change.

The next morning, right after breakfast, she was sent to her first class.