Breaking Clichés Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I wanna fuck you right here! You're the best girlfriend in the world! This is amazing!"

Scarlett was laughing, giggling like a little girl. "You have no idea how hard it was to kept this whole thing secret! I wanted to tell you, but it would have ruined the surprise!"

I reached under her, letting my fingers tickle her asshole through her panties, but she stopped me "Not now, love. I have a plan for that too, and it's coming up."

"I'm coming up right now!" I replied.

"I know, I can feel your shifter between my legs. You have no idea how wet I am!"

"Stop! It you don't want me to fuck you, shut up about that!" I said, laughing.

"Oh no... Don't get me wrong, young pup! I want to fuck you so bad! I want to sit my ass on your face and force you to eat my ass, I want to feel your cock down my throat as you dominate me, I want to feel you shoot your sperm down my throat and then all over my face and breasts. Don't ever say that I don't want you to fuck me! Just wait a bit, it'll be even better!"

"Even better than all that?" I asked, unable to think of what would.

"Oh yes. Believe me."

"Well, it may be a good idea to postpone that deepthroating business until you remove your teeth!"

"Crap! you're right! Well, I'm sure we'll think of something."

A pause, and a deep breath. After that, Scarlett explained her side of the story and her preparations. Alex had been easy to convince, with a facetime strip show and the promise of a kiss. As for the game itself, she paid for the biggest offer, with all the bells and whistles, including this quick visit to the coven. It should have cost her 3000$ for the both of us, but when she received the bill, they only charged her 1000$, telling her that the near-naked pictures she had sent had made her valuable. Especially if she agreed to a sexy but non-nude photoshoot for publicity. She had. We were in the equinox game, but Scarlett had no idea what it meant. It was a surprise. In fact, from this point on, she had no idea what was going to happen and was in the game with me. "So, wanna get to the coven?" she asked.

So we went. In Alex's really nice Charger. We'll have to find time to talk face to face before I get back home, but later. Now, I had a coven leader to meet. We found the underground headquarters easily even though it was an abandoned factory. As we walked deeper in, it was clear that the vampires who lived here had invested time and money to make it look very realistic. Many small touches here and there, and a stunning main room. It was 100% cliché, yet 100% perfect. Black and red velvet all over the place, old furniture, old lamps and even oil lamps, medieval music playing in the background and lots of stunning vampires. Men and women, girls and boys, with a few very old people still playing in this world.

They were weary at first, with two new and unknown vampires coming over. But when we identified ourselves, Scarlett giving them a series of secret codes, they relaxed. I was to learn, later, that one of Scarlett's ring wasn't an ordinary accessory. It was the symbol that indicated to the level 4 and 5 vamps that she had paid for the full package. It was why we were allowed to see our coven leader so fast, and why, soon after, we'd be sent to meet the top coven leader from the most powerful coven.

As Scarlett and the coven leader talked, I realized that I was barely following the conversation. Part of me wanted to dive into this world and follow the clues and give my best to further our quest. But simply being in this world was enough for me, and I found myself focusing on the people, the costumes, the decor and of course on Revena, the sexiest vampire. Scarlett, on the other hand, was engrossed in the quest. She was really excited as we said our farewells, and jumped in my arms as soon as we turned the corner. As she wrapped her legs around my waist, I pushed her against the wall. We kissed very intensely, and I knew that we were not going to be able to wait much longer before having sex.

Suddenly Scarlett broke the kiss with a gasp and grinned. She went back in the room and asked if there were any snacks around. I saw a couple of vampire grinning, then one of them indicated a room. Turning back to me, Scarlett said "In five minute, we'll be able to eat!" Which was nice because I was, in fact, pretty hungry. But that's not what I really wanted. Judging by the flush I could see even through Scarlett's make-up, it wasn't what she wanted either. We spent those five minutes kissing, and it became obvious that I would not be able to eat anything. For me, sexual excitation and hunger didn't mix. Then one of the vampires came out said "Your snack is ready in room 3. It's an all you can eat buffet!"

"Great! Thanks!" was Scarlett's reply.

At her invitation, I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly surprised. There was food in the room alright, vampire food. On the bed, there was a very naked and very scared girl. A sexy one at that. Scarlett would explain to me later that this was a way to get a free week-end pass for the game. You spend an evening being food for a vampire or two, and you got a free week-end as a level 1 vampire. The all you can eat bit was that anal was allowed, giving the prey a 2 week-end pass. But for now, Scarlett only said "Food!" and jumped on the poor girl with her fangs bared.

The girl went from scared to terrified in an instant, playing her part really, really well. She fought Scarlett with what seemed all her might, all the while letting the supposedly much stronger vampire dominate her. It was a very sexy sight: Scarlett in full vampire mode wrestling with a naked girl. Pretty girl too. Very pretty. With an ass I'd like to smack, and fuck. She was relatively small, smaller than both me and Scarlett, with a petite body to match. Scarlett's fuller, more voluptuous body was a sharp contrast. The girl's skin was also really tanned, another contrast to Scarlett's pale, refusing-to-tan skin.

I joined in the fun, helping Scarlett to control the girl. We played with her, trying to convince her that we could drink blood without killing her, telling her that we would wipe her memory and release her once we were done. It quieted her a bit, but when Scarlett went for her throat, she screamed again, fighting us. Scarlett stood up right next to the girl and said, in an angry voice "Now stop fighting us, or things are going to get really ugly." That seemed to reach her, and she quieted. I was kneeling on her right, and Scarlett kneeled on her other side. She then pushed her head towards me, exposing her neck.

When she finally bit her neck, Scarlett made a biting sound and I saw a surge of blood flowing on the girl's neck and breasts. My eyes opened wide in surprise and my heart skipped a beat. Then, thankfully, I saw Scarlett throwing a small empty bag on the floor with her hand. The girl was shaking, terrified. When Scarlett lifted her head, her lower face was covered with blood and I was struck again at the realism. Grinning, I dove in myself. I didn't have a bag of blood, but I played my part as well as I could. I also placed my hand on the girl's belly as I sucked her neck. Low on her belly. "Hmmm." That was Scarlett, above me. "Looks like you're hungry for something else... Looks like we're going to keep this one alive for a while yet!"

When she heard that, the girl spasmed and tried to get away from under me. "Ok, that does it!" Scarlett cried, before grabbing the girl's chin in her hand. "Look into my eyes! Now! There, there... everything's alright, yes? You're just here with two sexy strangers, and you feel, for the first time in your life, like a threesome would be a good idea... Yes?" The girl nodded and quieted down. Her face was expressionless, her eyes lost and mouth partly open. She also looked stunning, with fake blood all over her neck, shoulder, arm and chest. "Now, undress my little pup here... Seems like he wants to have you before we kill you."

And so this complete stranger began to undress me. But as soon as my pants were down and my erect cock visible, she grabbed it and began sucking me. Clearly, she had been ready and willing for sex with vampires. Scarlett laughed a bit before kneeling behind the girl. Beyond the sight of my cock in her mouth, I could see Scarlett's hands sliding around the girl's belly and diving on her pussy. She moaned against my cock as Scarlett's expert fingers began working their magic.

I could barely believe what I was living. I'd been in threesomes before, but it had been with a good friend of Scarlett, a girl I'd met, seen and talked with very often. This was completely different. I didn't even know her name! We had dominated her with vampire compulsion and she was now sucking my cock, enjoying Scarlett's fingers. While she was doing it, Scarlett bit into her neck again, this time on the other side, quirting more fake blood. Scarlett made sure to spread it over her face, and the girl was now pretty much covered in blood. Her blowjob was really good, but I wanted more. "Get on your knees, girl." I said.

But as she began to comply, Scarlett bumped in, looking at me "You're not in control here, pup. I'm your sire." She grabbed me by the throat and pushed me until I slammed against the wall. Now, looking at the girl, she said "Get on all fours, but for me."

Scarlett positioned the girl so that her knees were close to the edge of the bed and then she asked her to lean down until her face was against the bed. From my vantage point, the small, upturned ass was quite appealing. As she was waiting there, Scarlett got up and removed her top, then her panties. I didn't even have the time to really appreciate the intricate lingerie she had on. I would do so later. All she had left were her high heels and stay-ups. She then kneeled behind the girl and dove in between her cheeks, eating her pussy. Given that Scarlett was on all fours as well, I had two very nice asses in front of me: the girls tiny one and Scarlett's fuller one. The sight was breathtaking, and I knew I wouldn't be able to remain there long. When Scarlett began moving her ass from side to side, I walked forward, my cock aiming at her pussy. When she heard me, she turned around, her face covered with a mix of blood, saliva and pussy juice and said "Who said you could come here?"

"I did."

"But I'm your sire, you have to obey me!"

I had been dominated earlier with Alice, and now Scarlett was going to get the recoil. Plus, I knew she would like that a lot more than the vampire roleplay. "Sire my ass!" I said very loudly. "Vampire rank is one thing, presence is another. You may have sired me, but I'm the one in charge now. Suck that girl's pussy and relax yours, I'm going to take it."

Scarlett tried to reply, but by that time I was kneeling behind her. I grabbed her head, forced it around and pushed her face back into that girl's lovely pussy. Hard. Scarlett may have been in the sire role because she organized all of this, but I knew what she liked. After a few seconds, holding her head with one hand, I guided my cock with the other. As I finally penetrated her, she moaned and groaned right into the girl's ass and pussy. Damn it felt good to be inside her once more. Having new experiences with new girls was wonderful, but fucking Scarlett had been the best thing ever since I met her. Fully inside her now, I reached for her chin with my free hand, and grabbed a fistful of hair with the other. When I pulled her towards me roughly, I asked "Who's in charge now?"

"I am, bastard!" she croaked, but I could see that she was liking it. She always said that she had to prod me until I dominated her. Didn't have to tonight. Right now, regardless of our respective levels, she was mine.

"Oh really?" I replied, pulling her up against me roughly. As I did, the girl turned around slightly, sitting on her hip to watch us, her eyes wide opened. Looking at her, I said "Get back on your knees, you're next!" Holding Scarlett with one hand, I grabbed her massive breast with the other and squeezed it hard. After thrusting inside her as deep as I could in this position, I asked again "Who's in charge, vampire bitch?"

"I am!" she cried again, pushing me off her. As she turned around, she whispered very clearly, "Slap me."

I was taken aback: we had done some rough play like this many times before, but never a slap. I paused for just a second, a question in my eyes. As she was moving towards me, she nodded, again very clearly. And so I slapped her. Not really hard, but enough to sting. She then fell to her knees in front of me, her head down. "Look at me!" I said, very harshly. When she did, my worries dissipated: roleplay or not, Scarlett was enjoying every second of it. She was grinning. Shaking my head, trying not to smile, I said "Suck my balls now, pup. You're mine." And so she did. My cock was rock hard and I had to admit, at least to myself, that the slap had felt extraordinarily good. I enjoyed her tongue on my balls only slightly more than the slap. It was insane!

After a while, I asked her to get on the bed. "Her upper body's yours, do with it as you please." I then kneeled behind the thin girl, aimed my cock at her pussy and touched her lips. It was crazy, fucking a girl I didn't know at all for the second time today! Yet this girl, like Alice, was willing. Looking down, I stared as my cock slipped in, inch after inch, into that girl's pussy. She was as tight as her slight frame suggested, and I had to pull out and back in a few times, spitting on my cock, before I hilted myself. She moaned as I did, then cried as I pushed all the way against her. Her very narrow hips made my cock look larger, which was an added bonus as I fucked her.

Looking up, I saw Scarlett leaning towards the girl's ear. "Don't worry, unknown girl who decided to play the vampire game." She said, making it clear that she wasn't in character. "He only treated me like this because I like it." The girl turned to look at her, then grinned. "Now," Scarlett added, in character, "lift your head a bit, because you're going to eat my pussy."

As Scarlett positioned her pussy under the girls face, our snack turned around and whispered to me "Treat me like you treated her!" For a moment I was stunned, and Scarlett laughed again.

Seizing the moment, the girl rose away from Scarlett and pushed off of me. Very quickly, Scarlett got in character again and said "Will I have to compel you again?"

But I was faster. "Compulsion is overrated."

The girl had run to the door, only to find it locked. As she was fumbling with the handle, I grabbed her. I placed one hand on her throat and the other directly against her pussy, squeezing both relatively hard. She cried out in pain. I whispered in her ear "Anytime you want me to stop, you say werewolf. Got it?" She nodded, or tried as much as she was able with my hand on her throat. "See, Revena? Who needs compulsion when you can simply handle things?" I released her pussy and pushed her hard against the cold metal door. She shivered and cried out again. Much taller than her, I pulled her head up, forcing her on her toes. Bending down, I guided my cock between her legs again, finding her pussy's warmth. I pushed myself inside her once again before squashing her against the door even more. I then said "Think you can outrun us? Think you can get away from me?" The girl only moaned incoherently.

I released her throat and placed both my hands under her armpits, my thumbs on her back and fingers above her small breasts. I lifted her up in the air until my legs straightened and pushed her against the door again. She reached backwards with her arms, grabbing my own as leverage. I wasn't a particularly strong man, but she was really short and tiny. And I wanted to fuck her badly. And I did. It wasn't the best position, not by a long shot, but it was wonderfully erotic nonetheless. "Who do you belong to?" I asked her.

"You".

"Are you going to try and flee again?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm yours. And I want you to fuck me."

"Good girl."

I released her, fucking her a few times more after her feet had touched the ground. I then grabbed her arm and threw her on the bed rather roughly. I looked at her carefully, watching for any signs that she may had changed her mind. Nothing. I then walked to the bed and let myself fall onto it between the two girls. Looking up at them, sitting next to me on either side, I could barely believe my luck. "Now I want my pretentious sire to empale herself on my cock, and you, little snack, you're to sit on my face. I wanna taste that pussy of yours." And so they did. It was amazing. A few seconds later I felt Scarlett's drenched pussy enveloping me fully in one single penetration and watched her grinning until the girls' ass covered my face.

I could hear them both kissing and sucking each other's breasts above, sitting face to face upon me. But I quickly lost track of them. I had only two goals: eat this girl's pussy until she came all the while not cumming myself. I had to be really careful with my fangs, but it turned out not to be a major hindrance. The girl tasted really good, and had a really nice pussy, compact like she was. She also had a very sensitive clit. I'm not sure I would have made her cum by penetration alone, earlier. But in a matter of minutes it was obvious that she was going to explode all over me. When I heard her moaning out louder suddenly, probably Scarlett sucking on her breast, I pushed my lower lip on her clit and ground her. Soon I had to grab her hips to stabilize her and less than a minute later she was crying out. 


Eventually she pulled herself off and fell on the bed, spasming, grinning and laughing next to us. Scarlett said "I want what she had!" as she popped of my cock, turned around and sat on my face. Hard. I grinned and proceeded to give her what I had given the innocent girl. Then Scarlett groaned "Shit! I can't suck you with these fangs!" She tried to get up, probably to resume her previous position, but I wasn't letting go. I did my best again, but this time it was a pussy I knew very well. I teased her ass with my tongue a few times, then focused on her clit, but also her hole. Scarlett's pussy was sensitive, as any other girl, but she really, really liked to feel a tongue deep inside her pussy. So I obliged, switching to her clit when I felt her tensing up. She pushed herself down against my face, much harder then the girl, and soon reach an orgasm of her own.

Just like the girl before her, she eventually pulled away from my tongue, shaking and grinning. Both girls were sprawled next to teach other, and I looked at them, feeling really good. I had made two girls cum in less than ten minutes. "Shit!" the girl said. "I didn't even expect to cum at all doing this snack thing. And now—"

But Scarlett rolled over her and stopped her "Ooooh, that's bad, breaking character. A snack cannot break character... You're done little missy. You die now!" she cried. And so Scarlett dove at her neck again, faking a very powerful bite. Soon the girl was dead, unmoving with her eyes closed.

I groaned. "Who gave you permission, woman?" I asked, my voice low and rough again. "I wasn't done..."

"Well, lover, have you ever had a dead girl before?"

I paused, because I hadn't even thought of that. I looked at the girl, and lifted her arm, only to let it fall like dead weight on the bed. My cock was still rock hard, glistening with Scarlett's juices. I wanted a pussy and an anus, and here was a golden opportunity to try this weird roleplay. Scarlett and I have done quite a few roleplays, but never this creepy one. But, given that we were vampires, it felt less freaky. And a whole lot more exciting. I bent forward and took one of the dead girl's nipple in my mouth and bit. Nothing. No reaction whatsoever.