Breaking Down Walls

Story Info
Blade saves Kara's life, but she saves his heart.
1.9k words
3.6
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

I was walking down the dimly lit street, confident in my ability to take care of myself if trouble should come looking for me. I know i was asking for it as much as it was looking for me. I smile to myself and flip my long blond hair over my delicate shoulders. The little black dress, chosen by my friend Sarah, hugged my soft rounded curves lovingly, like a lover hugging their mate. The color contrasting with my pale skin dramatically, my skin practically glowing.

As i approach the club, i swear i hear running footsteps approaching. Suddenly, a gloved hand covers my mouth from behind before i can even scream. He pulls me deep into a dark alley, shoving my face down into the filth when he finally stops. I try to break free but this trouble is even to much for me. I feel his hand rip my dress, tearing my panties off with one yank. Tears begin to spill from my terrified eyes as he painfully shoves three fingers up my dry pussy. Over my weeping, i hear him grunt painfully. His massive weight is suddenly gone. I scramble to my feet, looking around half crazed.

The man standing over my attacker does not look like any kind of guardian angel. He stands about 6'3, his dark hair shaved close to his head, dark eyes peering cautiously back at me. He is wearing a tight black tank top, baggy faded jeans, and a dangerous looking pair of black boots. He's holding out a long leather coat towards her.

"Are you hurt?" his gruff voice piercing my clouded thoughts.

"Uh, no, I don't think so," I say, carefully wrapping the coat around me, "just a little bruised."

He nods and turns to disappear back into the shadows, I reach for him quickly, grasping his arm, "Who are you?" I sob.

He turns back to me and looks deep into my eyes, "I'm blade." he whispers.

I gasp in shock, it can't be the same blade I've heard about. He pulls away and disappears into the night. "Come back!" I cry out into the shadows.

My eyes glaze over as the shock finally settles over me, i stumble back to the main street. Flagging down a cab, I climb in and tell the driver my address.

As soon as the taxi stops, i bolt into my apartment and collapse. The angry tears pour from me, deep sobs shaking my body. The last coherent thought in my mind is of Blade as i slip quickly into an exhausted sleep.

The nex t morning I wake up on the floor. Standing up to stretch my sore muscles, i head straight to the trash can to dispose of the nasty reminders of last nights attack. Except for the soft leather duster Blade had given me. Clutching it like a security blanket, my mind spins wildly trying to make sense of last night. She definitely knows the name Blade. But he's the head of the most powerful street gang in the city, the black scorpions. Not the caring man who saved me last night. His reputation painted him as a criminal, a dangerous man. But last night, Blade had protected me, far from dangerous in my book.

I finally decide to try to find him, using the excuse of returning his coat to justify my decision. I rush through a luke warm shower,pulling on some jeans and a fitted tank top as soon as I had toweled off. I slide my black boots on quickly and grab my keys as i head out.

I head to the local library directly, planning to search the local papers and public records for anything to do with Blade. With any luck, I'll know where to start looking for him by tonight.

I spend all damn day looking through the papers published within the last two years for any mention of him. Just as I'm about to give up when a headline grabs my attention. "The back story of Blade: Trent De Marco becomes Blade." My eyes fill with tears as I read the article detailing the childhood of Trent, her savior.

He had been abandoned as an infant, his parents had traded him for drugs. He had only been discovered by chance, the drug dealer had been killed, the target of a drive-by shooting. As he grew, he was bounced from one foster home to the next, never understanding the meaning of family. The interviews with the former families depicted him as an evil child, yet the case workers that had handled his case blamed the families. Stating that they had never gave him a chance, never showed him any love. I silently made a vow right then. I am going to find him, I am going to show him what real love is. He saved my life, now I can save his heart. Gathering the notes I had taken, I rushed to my car.

As I climb in my car, I notice a black envelope on my passenger seat. Opening it quickly, I'm eager to see what it contains. I grasp a folded piece of paper, unfolding it. My face lights up with a huge smile. Its from Trent! His sprawling cursive politely asking me to meet him on the corner of 10th and Liberty at ten tonight. I can't believe my luck, I think to myself. Starting my car and heading home to nap.

*******

Its 9:45 pm and I'm nearing the intersection of 10th Ave and Liberty Ave. Driving slowly, I search the area in case he has showed up early. I slam on my brakes, screaming when a hand taps on my window. I whip my head around and my eyes lock onto Trents dark eyes. I smile up at him softly, noticing how sexy his full lips are when he smiles back. I motion for him to get in.

"Hi Trent. My names Kara. I'm so glad you wanted to meet. I need to talk to you." my voice raw with emotion, watching him settle into her car, His dark gaze studies me for a long moment, softly whispering, "You know how to get to Trinity cliffs?"

I nod, "If you'd like, we can go there and talk with no interruptions." he says, staring out the passenger window.

I drive silently, taking quick peeks at him. The grey tank top he's wearing is snug, showcasing his muscled chest and abs. His bronzed skin intricately decorated with body art.

"Damn," i think to myself, "he is so incredibly sexy." My stomach flutters wildly with lust, my aching nipples push against the taut fabric of my shirt. A soft moan escapes my lips before i can stop it. Cringing inwardly, knowing he heard cause he was looking at her intently.

Trent smiles and kinda chuckles, seeing her blush a lovely shade of pink. He wonders if her whole body flushes to that color when she cums. His cock jumps rapidly as he imagines her naked body writhing beneath his as he thrusts his cock deep and hard into her tight pussy. Her long legs wrapped around him as he pumps harder and faster. They reach climax together, his cum filling her pussy as her cum covers his probing cock. He shakes his head, coming back to reality. The front of his jeans were painfully tight. His cock was as hard as a rock. He hopes she doesn't notice.

I pull into the empty parking lot, getting out quickly. The huge bulge in his jeans is making me dizzy with desire. Hearing the other door, I turn towards him as he walks towards me. I throw myself at him, hugging him to me tightly. He gasps in surprise but wraps his strong arms around me, holding me just as tight.

"Oh Trent, thank you for saving me!" my hot tears falling onto his shoulder.

"Shh. Its ok, Kara." his voice muffled against my neck. He begins to lightly kiss up and down my neck.

The desire pooling deep inside explodes. I move my hips slowly, rubbing up against him. I feel his hard cock pushing against my stomach. His low moan telling me he wants me just as bad as i want him.

He gently sweeps me up into his arms, carrying me down a path towards the cliffs. I feel so safe and warm in his arms, tracing his rigid jaw with light kisses. My hand slips into his tank top to tease his hard nipple, his answering groan excites me even more. His mouth captures mine in a slow and deep kiss. Our bodies are on fire for each other.

He carries me into a rustic cabin at the end of the path. The only furniture I see is a huge bed and a small table with a lantern. He sits me on the edge of the bed and lights the lantern. He returns to me, gripping my hips. I peel my top off slowly, pulling his shirt off after throwing mine across the room. He gently cups my soft tits, his thumbs rubbing my nipples till i cry out with pleasure. Pushing me back until I'm laying on the bed, he makes short work of my boots and jeans. Completely naked, his eyes hungrily land on my smooth cunt.

"Ah god, Kara!" he growls, lifting my hips off the bed as he kneels between my thighs, breathing deeply. His mouth grazes kisses up her inner thigh until reaching my wet lips. Gently sucking as his fingers tease the opening to my sheath.

My hips start to buck against his mouth, sharply moaning. He flicks his tongue over my swollen clit teasingly, pushing two fingers deep into her agonizingly slow.

"Oh my god, Trent! Yes baby!" I scream out loudly.

He shoves his tongue deep into me, licking and sucking hungrily. My body trembles as he brings on my orgasm, the force crashing through me wildly. He clamps his mouth around my hole, drinking all of my hot cum hungrily. Before I can fully come down, he stands and takes his jeans and boxers off, letting his thick 8 inch cock spring free. He starts rubbing his cock head against her dripping slit, his moan making her shiver in delight.

He looks into my eyes, his eyes glistening with raw emotion, "I need you so badly, Kara! Be mine, please!" he cries out as he shoves all 8 inches into my slick sheath.

I passionately scream his name over and over, "I'm yours forever, Trent! I'll love you until the day I die!" my eyes widen as the words come out.

He freezes, his throbbing cock buried in her pussy. He stares down at me, his smile making my heart swell. "I love you too, my sweet Kara."

His hips begin to move slowly, sliding his big hands up to squeeze my soft tits gently as he thrusts faster. Our gasps and moans urging each other to explode. His balls start slapping against my ass as his thrusting becomes frantic. The sweat on our bodies glistening as we both cry out loudly. My pussy milking his spurting cock of every drop of cum.

He collapses next to me on the soft bed, pulling me close. I kiss his sweaty chest, gently stroking his trembling thigh. "Your so amazing, Trent."

Trent smiles down at me, whispering, "No, you are, Kara. You broke down the wall around my heart, baby. You just showed me what it means to love."

We kiss gently and hold each other until we slip into sleep. Both of our hearts beating as one.

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers