Breaking Drake Ch. 02

Story Info
Drake attempts to run and is punished for it.
2.2k words
4.42
15.4k
5

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake switched between putting his weight on his arms and on his toes. Both were unbearable but by switching he gave one or the other a little relief. It had been a few hours since Raell had left, and the sun was fully up in the sky. The three men waited, hungry and hot, for the return of their mistress.

It was past noon when Raell once again made her appearance in the barn. Drake adopted the submissive expression of the other two slaves-no, men he mentally chided himself. He desperately wanted freedom from the ties. She threw Devon and Riley an apple each, and they thanked her before frantically devouring the fruit. She then strode over to Drake, and leaned an arm against his chest. He moaned as her extra weight strained his already agonized shoulders.

"Do you want me to free you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Raell" Drake responded, willing to call her by any name if it meant he would be released, watered, and fed.

She grinned, and with a snap of her fingers the ropes above him came undone. Drake once again collapsed, his mind going over her obvious display of supernatural powers. He stayed kneeling, waiting to see if he'd get the final apple in her hand.

"I didn't hear a thank you, slave."

Drake blinked, then frantically answered "I'm sorry Mistress, thank you for releasing me Mistress Raell!"

Raell laughed at the rushed words but tossed the fruit between his legs and strode over to the other slaves. Drake thanked her again, and she responded with a short laugh. He then chowed down on the apple, savoring the flavor and the juice. He didn't notice when Raell took the two other slaves with her until the door shut and he was finished with the apple. He'd eaten the whole thing, core, seeds, and all. He then got up and dunked his head in the water bucket, sucking down the water inside.

With his thirst and some of his hunger sated, he got up to look through the bars. His legs shook and his shoulders ached, but he already felt a lot better. He peeked out of the stall, and saw the two slaves harnessing two big horses. Raell was out of site, but from the speed and fearful expressions the Devon and Riley worked with he was sure she was nearby. He looked down at the latch on the door, and felt his heart sink as he realized it was locked shut. Deciding nothing could be done and he might as well relax, he went back over to the water bucket and sat down.

After about a half hour Drake heard the door open- he had dozed off waiting. He sprung up, feeling strength returning to his muscles. Raell stood in the door, staring at him. Too late he realized the rope she'd tied around his neck earlier was next to the door. He'd tried to get if off his neck, but the knots were too complicated and tight for him to get them undone. Now she had the end of his rope-leash and hauled on it. He stumbled forward, once again surprised by her strength. She was two thirds his size and weight yet she had no issue yanking him around. Choking, he moved towards her, and stopped only when she raised the whip in her other hand.

"Put your arms behind your back."

He obeyed, eyeing the whip and remembering the whip cuts across Riley's back. She stepped behind him, and in that second he bolted. He was out of the stall and running in seconds, glad that the rope around his neck had not been tied to anything, and that she had held it so loosely. He blasted past the men and the wagon, and was headed down the dirt road as fast as his feet could carry him. He had almost hit the tree line when his calf was hit by something.

He went down hard, screaming at the sudden pain in his leg. Had he been shot? Looking down at his leg, he saw a hole on either side of his calf. He then noticed the silver metal shard floating next to him. It looked like a broad head arrow, and had a silvery nimbus surrounding it as it floated. He realized the wound in his leg was from the shard. He looked up and saw Raell walking towards him, an ice cold smile on her face. He began to struggle backwards, but stopped when she flicked her fingers and the shard floated over to his shoulder and pressed against it, pricking him.

"So you want to run, huh? You'll be doing lots of running now, I promise you. Arms out in front."

He complied, aware of the blood pooling around his leg. She tied his arms together, then grabbing the leash and the rope to his arms she ordered him to stand.

"Are you crazy? I have a big gaping wound in my leg! I can't stand!" He replied.

Raell looked at him coldly, then started walking. Drake yelled as she reached the length of his ties and he was dragged along.

"I'll get up. I'll get up!"

She didn't stop walking, and Drake was forced to attempt to stumble to his feet. His jeans were being shredded and his shirt was torn. When she reached the barn she tied him to the wagon, and marched over to the other two slaves.

"Are the horses ready to go?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Devon, you drive. Riley, keep an eye on our runner."

She settled down in the middle of the wagon, before suddenly springing back up.

"OH, I almost forgot!"

She tapped Drake on the forehead, and he yelped as he felt his leg wound heal. The scrapes did not.

"Since you enjoy running so much, I thought I'd let you run all the way home."

She gave him a cold grin, and settled back down. Drake added healing powers to his list of her supernatural abilities. He then realized his situation. He was tied by hands and neck to the back of the wagon. If he couldn't keep up he'd be dragged by the massive horses. Devon clucked at the horses and they started off. Drake had to jog to keep up with them. He'd been a sporty guy in high school so it wasn't that difficult to jog. What he wasn't used t was running in jeans, torn as they were. He was panting pretty quickly, but was resolute to not to call out. He was glad she hadn't taken his shoes, at least he had protection on his feet.

After about fifteen minutes of steady jogging he was breathing really hard. Riley was staring at him with an expressionless face. Drake was sure he couldn't last much longer in the heat and in his jeans. Still, he kept going. After a few minutes, he tripped and was dragged a few feet before he manages to get back upright. Raell turned and looked at him.

"Enjoying the run?"

She laughed softly, then noted his extremely sweaty body.

"Whoa, Devon. Quick break."

They stopped and Drake had to grab the wagon to keep from toppling over. Raell strode around the wagon, wielding a knife. Drake backed away, not sure what was going on.

"Stand still." She snapped.

Drake obeyed, remembering the shard that had ripped through his leg. She grabbed his jeans and unbuckled his belt, throwing it to Riley. She then sliced Drake's jeans off him, as he protested.

"Hey! What the hell?"

She didn't cut his boxers off- yet- but his shirt was the next to go. Now bare-chested, wearing only his shoes, socks, and boxers, Drake felt really vulnerable. She obviously was not concerned about anyone seeing him bring dragged along behind the wagon but still, he'd never been almost nude in front of people he didn't know before. She climbed back up into the wagon, and they started off again. Drake stumbled after them, more aware that if he fell he'd really get hurt. He wasn't as hot as before, but without his jeans his dick was flopping around in his boxers, which was really awkward.

They traveled for another fifteen minutes before Drake was once again panting really hard. They'd had to have gone at least three miles. Drake had never run this far before, and he was starting to feel weak. It didn't take long for his legs to give and for him to get dragged again. He screamed as the dirt chewed into his chest, and quickly stumbled back to his feet. He tried to run as far forward as his ties would allow, so that if he fell again he'd have time to get up before he'd get dragged. Raell noticed, and soon the wagon was moving faster as the horses moved form a trot to a canter. Drake swore as he had to sprint to keep up.

He quickly tired, and was dragged one, two, three times. He couldn't get up at the sprint, and the second he started to get back on two feet he was yanked off his feet again by his arms. He screamed as he was dragged on his chest, and rolled on his back. The stones bit eagerly into his flesh, and he couldn't get up. He heard Raell call for them to stop and he curled up into a ball on the ground, sobbing softly.

His whole body hurt, and he knew he had gravel and dirt embedded in his skin. He heard the crunch of boots and someone hauled him up. He kept his head down, exhausted. His long hair kept him from seeing who it was, but it had to be one of the two men.

"Welcome to Mistress Raell's ownership." Riley whispered to him.

Drake could only pant in reply. Raell quickly took charge.

"We can stop here briefly. Devon- let the horses drink. Riley- if the new slave doesn't run let him was out those cuts and drink. If he runs, I'll tie him back to the wagon and he can run some more."

The two slaves obeyed, and Drake was brought over to the nearby stream. He sank down in the cold water, thankful for the numbing affect it had on his scrapes. He drank as much as he could, then laid in it. He didn't even consider running, knowing he'd spend the rest of the journey dragging behind the wagon. Who even used wagons nowadays?

He asked Riley.

"She uses them for fun. When she doesn't need to get from place to place in a hurry she'll take a horse because she likes it and because she can use it as a punishment. Don't obey and you get dragged along like you were." He responded.

Drake eyed the Riley, noticing the leather collar, ankle and arm cuffs, and body harness he wore. A small leather pouch contained the man's dick and balls, and he wore heavy leather boots. Devon had on a similar outfit, Drake remembered.

"What's with the getup?" He asked him.

"We all wear them. The cuffs and collars are for restraint, though the harness can be used for that too. The harness is usually used for other stuff, like pulling. You'll see when we get there." Drake also noticed a scar on his chest. Looking closer, he realized it was in the shape of a dragon.

"What is that?" He asked, pointing at it.

"It's an ownership brand. Every slave gets two- one on the chest and one on the shoulder blade." Drake stared at the man, once again terrified of what was happening to him. "Every slave is branded, has two of their bottom teeth pulled out, and has metal plates inserted into their sac." Riley went on. Drake felt a panic attack come on.

"Wh-why exactly-y?"

"Brand is for ownership, as I said, teeth so a bit will go easily into your mouth, and the plates are for control. They can use them to electrocute your nuts, to keep you in line."

Drake let out a strangled groan. Riley looked up as Raell called to them.

"We gotta go, unless you want us to both run behind that wagon."

Drake struggled to his feet, following the man who held his ties. Once out of the cold water his cuts began to sting again, and he moaned. Raell gestured for the ropes to his hands and neck and Riley handed them to her. She looked him over.

"Do you want to run some more?"

"No, please." He whispered.

"No, please, what?" He gave her a confused look.

The cold expression came back and she headed back to the wagon to tie him to it.

"No, please Mistress!" He yelled, remembering, afraid she'd tie him anyways.

She turned and looked at him, and he tried to look as pathetic as he could. "Please, Mistress." He begged softly. She nodded, then beckoned him to climb on. He did so, and she tied his bonds to the seat front. Drake sat next to Riley. Too tired and sore to look around, he curled up among the crates in the back and fell asleep.