Breaking Drake Ch. 09

Story Info
Drake is finally harnessed and learns his place.
1.9k words
4.43
13k
4
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake was exhausted. His whole body throbbed, and every muscle felt like jello. He'd been herded back with all the other slaves to the smaller sleeping pens. He'd wondered if he was supposed to go back to his original pen as they walked past it, but the trainers made no move to put him back in. Once back he looked around the pen he had been put in. There were around 25 guys in his pen. He watched the same female trainer as before come around with the feedbag carrying slaves. Drake sat on the ground, watching as the feeding frenzy started again.

The anger from his encounter with Raell returned twofold.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT YOU ARE FEEDING US?! I WANT REAL FOOD! I WANT COLD WATER! I WANT TO GO HOME!"

The stall door slammed open, and six of the trainers came in. The slaves in the pen backed away, terrified.

Drake stared the trainers down, furious. "I am Raell's special slave! She kept me in a separate pen, she caught me herself! I WANT REAL FOOD!!"

The trainers ignored his claims and clamp collared him, dragging a struggling Drake out.

"What the hell is going on?"

The trainers and Drake turned around, and Drake felt his stomach drop as the silvered eyes glared at him.

"My special slave? You are NOT my special slave!"

Raell snapped her fingers, and Drake felt his body explode into pain. He knew he was feeling the rigging system in action. The small balls were creating an electrical current, causing his body to spasm and twist unnaturally.

"AH-H-HH-HA AH!"

Raell snapped her fingers again, and the pain ceased. Drake slumped in the collar, panting hard and moaning as his already sore muscles trembled.

"You are nothing." Looking over at the trainers, Raell said "I think he needs to be plugged and harnessed. Jess, can you take him to one of the small pens?"

"Sure thing!"

"236!" Raell yelled out.

A slave scrambled over, turning white when he saw who had called him.

"Y-yes M-mistress?"

"Go get a curved rack and a harness, as well as the plugging equipment."

"Yes, Mis-Mistress!"

The slave shot away, desperate to get everything as soon as he could. Drake was terrified of what "plugging" meant. The trainer holding him- Jess- forced Drake down on his knees. Drake stared down at the ground, trembling.

The slave came back with a device that looked a lot like half of a large barrel with clips set on one side, and clips attached to straps which could be loosened or tightened using a crank. He also held a bag of equipment. He handed Raell a black harness, which she took. Turning to Drake, she threw the harness down at his feet.

"Put it on."

Drake looked at it, but did not move. He would not put it on. He was not a dog, or a horse, or an animal to be harnessed and used. He would not tremble in fear in front of the trainers and Raell. He would NOT obey.

Raell growled. Drake looked up at her, and watched as two flat arrow head shapes slipped out of two pouches sewn against her pants. Drake paled as he realized they were shards- copies of the small metal fragment that Raell had used to stop him from escaping. They twisted and spun erratically, cloaked in the silver nimbus. With a flick of her fingers, Raell sent the first on tearing through his side.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Drake struggled, fighting the clamp collar. The shard had gone through, leaving a thin slit in his skin. It was in the fleshy part of his side, right above his hip. Preoccupied with the pain in his side, Drake failed to notice the next shard zipping to him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The shard tore through his shoulder, leaving behind a line of blinding pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The first one ran through him again, this time right under his ribcage.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

He raised his working arm up, hoping to stop the assault. He looked up at Raell, praying she'd stop.

"Put it on." Came her only reply.

Drake hissed, then twisted as the second shard carved its way through his thigh.

"AHHHHHHH! OKAY!"

Drake grabbed the harness with his good arm, yelping as the movement made him twist his chest.

He figured out that the four straps were part of the top, and buckled the first two straps over his shoulder. The buckle system was the same as the one on his collar- there were two holes punched into the end of the strap, which clicked into the lock on the other strap, much like a seatbelt.

Drake wasn't sure how the straps managed to fit exactly, but they did.

Next were the two straps that ran under his arms. Drake clicked those into place, aware that he could no longer get the top section off himself, as the straps hugged too close to his body for them to be able to slip off. The harness had a fifth strap that was connected to the ring on his chest. This strap ran down his chest to another ring, which lay just below his belly button. The circle had two more straps, which ran around his hips to his back, where they connected to a strap that ran down his spine. Two smaller straps were clipped to the hip straps, which ran down between his legs, before joining to make the "Y" strap than connected to the back strap.

Before he could buckle the Y-strap, Raell stopped him.

"Over the rack, slave."

Jess forced him upright, then marched him over to the rack, making him bend over the curved device. He felt his feet being clipped, and Zack stepped forward to clip his hands to the straps. Drake moaned as the movement and pressure brought a fresh bout of pain from his injuries.

Raell felt the pain Drake was in, and deciding that since he'd put in the harness, she'd heal his injuries. Pressing her hand against his upper back, she healed not only the shard wounds, but the almost healed whip scars. He let out a sigh of relief.

SMACK! "I didn't hear a thank you, slave!" Zack bellowed, his meaty hand leaving behind a palm print on Drake's face.

Drake gritted his teeth, feeling the ski under his eye swelling.

SMACK! "You'd better thank her, slave!"

Drake groaned as his face puffed up. "Thank you, Mistress." He spit out blood where the second slap had make him bite his tongue.

A hand ran up Drake's ass, and he yelped. It slipped between his cheeks, tickling his asshole. The fingers parted, stretching his cheeks open. Drake yelped again as cold lube dripped down his crack, and as the fingers began to message it in. He began to struggle as a finger slipped in his ass.

"No! Nononononono! Get your finger out of my ass!"

Zack reached down and slipped a metal ring into Drake's mouth, buckling it behind his head. The ring slid into place in the holes left from where they had pulled his molars out. He couldn't close his mouth, but he wasn't gagged. Drake felt his heart drop as he realized exactly what the ring was for.

"This will keep your mind off of your ass, slave." Zack said, sliding his massive cock into the ring.

Drake gagged, trying to pull back. Zack grabbed Drake's head and forced his cock deeper into Drake's throat.

The finger in his ass was joined by another, stretching him open. Drake struggled against the cuffs, fighting back against the fingers in his ass and the cock in his mouth. His ass felt greasy and tight, and the probing fingers spread inside him. He tried to bite down on Zack's cock, but the ring wouldn't let his jaws close.

Zack pumped deep into the slave's mouth, loving the feeling of his virgin tongue and throat. The angle prevented him from slamming his member all the way home, to bury his dick up to the nuts in the slave's mouth. He hoped Raell would give him permission to use this slave, he was too pretty to not be used.

Drake moaned as the fingers left his ass. They were quickly replaced by a device. It felt like a buttplug, but it seemed to have "leaves" on it.

One of the trainers pressed a button on the device, and the "leaves" began to open. Drake started struggling twofold, as the pressure in his ass began to be painful. The device beeped, and stopped widening.

"Two inches, huh? Not too shabby, slave."

The device shrunk down, and slid out of Drake's ass.

Zack was still thrusting into the slave's head, laughing as Drake gagged on his huge cock. He loved how the boy's eyes watered, and how his face turned reddish purple. The arteries on each side of the slave's neck swelled, and Zack pulled his cock out, laughing harder as Drake gasped for breath. He grinned at Jess, who was lubing up the slave's next humiliation.

"Nheerrrrrrrr!" Drake moaned, feeling yet another object slide into his ass. It was an actual buttplug, and he groaned as his ass tightened around it. One of the trainers behind him grabbed the Y-strap and buckled it to the back ring. The wide leather strap that ran up his ass stopped the plug from slipping out.

Drake was released, and he leaped away from the trainers, pulling at the Y-strap, trying to undo the ring in his mouth, trying to pull the plug out of his ass. The trainers all laughed at him. Drake snarled, pulling on the ass strap as hard as he could, but the pressure only seemed to make the butt plug go in further. He clawed at the harness until the straps began to cut into his body and he was panting hard. He couldn't undo the buckles, and the leather would not and could not break. He realized that the same wire mesh between the two strips of leather that made up the collar undoubtedly ran between the two thick leather strips that made up each harness strap.

The trainers watched the panicking slave, and began clapping when he finally gave up. None of them had ever seen one of the body harnesses, cuffs, or collars break, and had doubted the slave could have broken his.

Drake felt his anger turn into shame, and fell to his knees. His eyes filled with tears, and he came dangerously close to sobbing. Someone grabbed a handful of his hair, and forced his head up. Drake blinked to clear his eyes, and found himself staring straight into the silvered eyes of Raell.

"Now you're just like everyone else, slave."

The sneer that spread across her face, the cold glint to her eyes, the obvious hatred that radiated from her stiff posture... It was all too much. Raell pushed him away from her, before walking away.

"Lock him in with the others. He's nothing special. Treat him like the rest, because he is in fact just one of them- a worthless slave."

Drake broke down. The separate pen, the different treatment, the attention Mistress Raell had shown him... He had thought that maybe he was special, that she was just testing him. Apparently not.

One of the trainers grabbed Drake's harness and hoisted him up, before marching him over to one of the bigger pens. Drake was thrown in, but he ignored the pain from the sand scraping his skin.

He was nothing special. He was a slave.