Breaking Drake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold this in slave, or we do it again." Raell warned.

Drake tightened his ass muscles, groaning in effort. Mistress pulled out the plug, and instantly a stream of brown water followed.

"Alright. Again it is!"

Drake let out a strangled groan. The plug was reinserted, and the water turned on. Mistress Raell filled his gut up farther, and Drake ceased struggling for it only made the cramps worse.

"Let's try this again. Hold. It. In."

She pulled the plug out, and for a second Drake held.

"Sploooossshhhhh....."

"NOoooooooo....." came Drake's broken cry.

Once again the plug was inserted, and warm water began to flow. Drake screamed as the water filled him to capacity, and he felt like he would explode. He trembled with effort as he tightened his ass, knowing that Mistress Raell would continue filling him until he held it. She pulled out the plug, and he held. His whole body shook to hold in the ocean in his gut.

Raell stared at the shaking slave, then reached to unclip his hands. She turned him around, enjoying the look of pain on his face as he was forced to move. Grabbing his bottom jaw she forced him to look at her.

"Next time I order you to HOLD SOMETHING IN what the HELL are you going to do, slave?!"

Drake looked away, finding it hard to think and retain the enema.

SMACK!

"I asked you a FUCKING QUESTION."

"I will do as commanded, Mistress!" Drake bellowed. He felt a few drops of water leak, and clamped down again.

"When I give an order, what do you do?!"

"I obey, Mistress!"

She stared at him a few seconds longer, allowing the lesson to sink in. Once he looked down again, unable to hold her gaze, she ordered him to release the water.

SPLooosshhhhhhh!!!

"Look at you, peeing out your ass." She laughed.

Drake kept his head down, exhausted from his struggle. He was lead back to the platform, where she had him kneel. She ran four chains to his collar, which prevented him from moving off the platform or standing up. She then headed out of the room, leaving him awaiting her return.

12