Breaking Drake Ch. 11

Story Info
Drake starts his training as one of Raell's personal slaves.
3.5k words
4.56
11.1k
4

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raell strode down the stairs, headed to the Punishment Room. She was using a bone left over from lunch to pick the small chunks of flesh out from her teeth. Lunch had consisted of two Angus cows that had quickly vanished between her massive jaws. Satisfied she had gotten all the tidbits, she crunched the bone up between her teeth. She was in her dragonoid form, with a human build but with the wings, tail, hands, and legs of her natural form. She also stood a clear two feet taller, around 7'. Her claws clicked against the hardwood floor. She loved the sound, knowing all the slaves feared it. She was excited- today marked the culmination of so many decades of work.

Drake looked up as the doors to the room swung open, and Mistress Raell walked in. He stared at the massive wings loosely tucked against her back, at the whip like tail that seemed to cil and move with a mind of i's own the was a cat's does, and at the clawed feet that clicked across the tiled floor towards him. She waved a taloned hand over his collar and the chains unlocked.

"Let's see what you know. Run through all your positioning training."

Her voice remained the same, the bell like tone seeming so opposite her form. Drake did as ordered, informing her that he was sitting, standing, kneeling, on all fours, and a half dozen other commands. She then went over hand commands, and finally non ordered positions. Satisfied he knew the basics of slave training, she hand him stand and follow her over to the wall of instruments.

"First thing first. Because I have to work with household slaves pretty often, I prefer names over numbers. What is your name, slave?"

Raell smiled inwardly. She knew his name- she'd known it since his birth. But he couldn't know that quite yet, and so the deception had to go on.

"My name is Drake Faravelli, Mistress."

"Drake, huh?" She indicated the wall of corrective tools. "How many of these can you name?"

Drake looked over at the wall. Whips, crops, paddles, and other things covered it.

"I know what some of them are, Mistress. I know those are whips, those are crops, those are canes, and those are paddles." He pointed at each group of tools as he talked.

Raell nodded. She figured he would know what they were, but not the specific names.

"Knowing the general name is of no use to me. If I asked you to get me a Cat O'Nine, you wouldn't know which ones I was talking about. There is only one way for you to get to know what each thing here looks like and is named."

Drake swallowed, realizing what she meant. He'd be feeling each of them as she used them against him.

"Yes, Mistress." He whispered.

"Here is how this game will work. In the first area- the whip area- I will name a whip and you will bring me what you think the right whip is. If you get it right, I will not use it. If you get it wrong, I will get the correct whip and give you five lashes with it. Understood?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Go get me a bullwhip."

Drake approached the indicated part and gazed over the leather snakes. Some had one tail, while others had multiple. Thinking of Indiana Jones, he grabbed a long single tailed whip, and brought it back.

"Good start slave. Now go put it back and bring a flicker whip."

Drake grabbed a whip with several tails, not sure what she wanted.

"Wrong. That's a flogger, slave." She went and grabbed a four foot long whip that looked like a shortened horse whip. Unlike the bullwhip, it was rigid up to the last foot. She hit him in the lower back and Drake yelped.

"One, Mistress!"

Raell grinned. "Good, slave. I had wondered if you would remember to count."

"I remember, Mistress. They also had me count when they caned me at the barn."

After five she had him replace both whips.

Drake quickly learned the names or each whip, as well of which ones hurt the most. In the end he was probably whipped about thirty times in total. With the single tailed whips she whipped him across his back, in the same straight diagonal line she had last time. When he had gotten a multi-tailed whip or a flogger wrong, she had whipped his chest and stomach, which was now a cherry red color.

Drake's stomach growled. He had not eaten breakfast, and it was past lunch by now. Hearing it, Mistress Raell went and grabbed a food bowl.

"All fours."

Drake knelt down on his knees, then got on hands and knees- all fours. She set the bowl in front of him. Drake stared at the shiny metal bowl, jaw flexing. Mistress Raell went and grabbed a can, and Drake felt a flash of anger, thinking she was feeding him dog food again. She peeled the can open and Drake was surprised when cold chicken noodle soup filled the bowl. Real food!

Drake plunged his face into the bowl, excited by that idea.

"HUAH!!"

Drake lost his breath as Mistress Raell's boot connected with his side. He choked on the soup, trying to get some air in his lungs. His whole side was burning, and he felt like she's broken a few of his ribs.

"Did I give you permission to eat, slave?"

"Aheh! Heh! N-heh-o. No. You did not, Mistress."

Raell kicked the bowl, spilling the soup all over the floor.

"I'm giving you an hour to get this cleaned up. If it isn't when I come back, we'll be testing all of the whips you learned about today. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Raell."

She strode out, the doors slamming shut behind her. Drake stared at the spilled soup, remembering the dog food incident. He sighed, then ate all the soup still in the bowl. He looked around for a towel, but did not see one. He muttered to himself, knowing he'd have to lick it up or risk punishment.

Deciding that sooner was better than later, Drake started slurping up the spilled soup, trying hard to not throw up, suspecting Mistress Raell would force him to clean that up too. Once the floor was clean and he'd licked it to shine, he got up and walked around the room. He eyed the racks and posts, the strange metal dungeon-esque equipment, and the different sized cages. Different suspension rigs hung from the ceiling, and different colored ropes awaited use in stacks on shelves. Another wall had different harnesses, gags, and blindfold hanging on it. Drake inspected these, trying to guess at what they were.

Spotting one of the O-platforms on which he had been branded and rigged on, Drake went over to it.

He stopped in front of a display case which held different dragon brands in it. He saw the one that had been branded on his chest and back, and the brand he had seen on Slade and Aubrey's chest and backs. There were several more, and Drake wondered at the difference between them.

Once he thought he had looked at everything worth looking at, he went back to the cell, and sat down on the mat, hoping to get a nap in.

He was just starting to fall asleep the doors once again opened, and Mistress Raell walked in her fully human, no claws wings or tail, non-dragony mode. She looked around, and spotting him, anger flashed across her face.

Seeing it, Drake bowed, trembling slightly.

"I know you don't know this yet, so let me teach you. Unless you are told that you can relax after given a task, you return to your original position. In your case, that platform I put you on this morning. You bow, you stay in that position, and you wait. I don't care how long you have to wait, you stay there. Am I clear?!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You were trained in locking, yes?"

Drake nodded. The pens had trained him how to lock, or how to hold completely still for long periods of time. However, he didn't tell her that he'd moved as much as he could during those sessions.

Hearing that thought, Raell bared her teeth. So she'd have to retrain him. That was fine by her.

She grabbed his collar and hauled him back over to the platform.

"Kneel."

Drake obeyed.

"If you move while I'm gone, your rigging will light up until you correct your error. I suggest you don't move. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She left, the doors slamming shut in her wake. Drake whimpered slightly. He knew he could not move at all, or risk electrocution. Kneeling wasn't too bad, but it didn't take long for his muscles to tremble and cramp. He growled, wondering but not wanting to find out how bad Mistress Raell had set the shock at. Being "locked" was much worse than tied bondage, as it forced him to have to use his own strength to keep the position, rather than rely on the ropes, cuffs, or other method of restraint.

He managed to stay in the kneeling position for about thirty minutes before his attention had slipped enough that he leaned forward. He yelped as the rigging lit up, not nearly as bad as the time Mistress Raell had set it off, but badly enough to hurt.

He ended up getting shocked four times, each caused when his mind went to other places and forgot to hold him still. He was grateful when he heard the PR's doors opening.

Walking over to her new project, she said "Looks like you'll need a whole lot more training in locking, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you know the reason why I put you in a locked position, slave?

Drake thought about it for a second. "For punishment, Mistress?"

"That's one reason. The other is because the male body is a beautiful thing, which should be put on display in a way that compliments it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may relax, Drake."

"Thank you, Mistress Raell."

Drake sighed very softly, relieved to be able to sit down comfortably. He watched Mistress Raell, once again admiring her. She moved like a cat, seemingly with no effort. Her long brown hair was pulled back, and she wore a tight fitting black dress, paired with tall black leather boots. In nearly any other situation Drake would be drooling over her, but as her slave he felt only fear.

Raell went and grabbed a leash, feeling the eyes of her slave gazing at her. She smiled, feeling his balance between attraction and fear. As she turned around, he hastily looked down, and she smiled even wider at the submissive reaction. Clipping the leash to his collar, she watched him steadily to see what his reaction would be.

Sitting on the platform, Drake wondered if he was supposed to get up and walk after her, or crawl on all fours. He felt a small flash of anger at the idea of crawling after her like a dog, but quickly quenched it. Deciding crawling was the safer option, he stayed on all fours and followed her out of the PR.

Raell walked slower than her normal pace so that the slave could keep up. She was thinking about how to reward him without him knowing it, for his conscious decision to stay on all fours. Reaching down, remembering how he had reacted to her running her hands through his hair, she scratched his head.

Drake tensed as she ruffled his hair, but realizing she was not going to pull it or cause him pain, he relaxed. He'd always loved head scratches, and though he feared the person giving it to him, he loved how Mistress Raell's fingers ran across his skull. He picked up his crawling pace so that she'd keep scratching, and was happy when she did.

Raell smiled as the head scratch did its job. She could fell the waves of pleasure emitting from Drake, despite the fact that he was crawling like a dog besides her.

They reached the stairs and she stopped petting him. Drake felt a little sad, but focused instead on going up without tripping. His knees hurt a little from the wood floor, but he ignored it.

They went up three floors, and headed down a hallway towards the other end of the mansion. Drake stared as Mistress Raell opened up a set of massive wooden doors. The room was huge, and had a pit in the middle of it. He realized this was Mistress Raell's bedroom, as it was large enough for her true dragon form. The "pit" had a cushion at the bottom large enough for her to curl up on.

One end of the room was solid glass, and he realized it was split in half and was actually two big doors that could swing out to the landing area beyond. Looking out, he realized the mansion was perched upon a mountain that overlooked a valley. He had no doubt that the barns and fields were in the valley below.

Turning, Mistress Raell led him to the other side of the room, where another set of double doors were. Going through these, they entered another large room, but this one was clearly built with more human sized creatures in mind. There was a big canopy bed on one side, and a huge wooden desk sat in the observatory-like window area. Outside, the sun was starting to set. Mistress Raell led Drake over to the desk, where he realized a cage sat. Unclipping his leash, she pointed at it.

"In."

Drake obeyed. The cage was big enough for him to curl up in and lay down, but not big enough to completely stretch out in. He was grateful for the pillow that covered the bottom, and as he got comfortable he suddenly felt exhausted. He was hungry as well, but the cushion's soft warms won out and he was soon asleep.

Raell smiled once again as Drake went to sleep, seeming satisfied with his location. He wasn't aware that already his mind was changing, that he was realizing that obeying brought praise and rewards while rebellion brought pain. Because before he had not been rewarded for good, only punished for bad, he had no reason to be good.

With praise would come love, and with love, devotion. But that was looking far into the future.

Drake woke up about an hour later as Mistress Raell walked into the room. She ignored him however, sitting at her desk and working on stuff on her computer. Drake could not see what, so instead sat quietly listening.

After the sun had vanished and she had turned on the lights, Mistress Raell stood. She looked over at Drake, who lowered his head.

"Hungry, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She opened the cage and gestured him out. Drake crawled out, then lifted his head so she could connect the leash. Instead she ran her finger through his hair again.

"Follow me, pet."

She walked out, Drake crawling behind. He followed her downstairs, where he could smell several delicious smells wafting. His mouth started to water at the different smells. Mistress Raell walked into a massive dining hall downstairs, where a dozen slaves wearing bowtie collars and matching cuffs with cufflinks. Their harnesses had been replaced with leather jockstraps. The center of the room had a long table loaded with different foods. Different trainers sat around the table, laughing and eating. Mistress Raell brought Drake over to the table, having him sit next to her. She lay a dog bowl in front of him, then joined in the conversations and laughing.

Drake stared at the food bowl, which was empty, then looked up. Mistress Raell was tearing apart a raw steak, laughing at a joke one of the trainers had said. He looked back down at the bowl, jaw flexing. He had the sense to not to do anything, as he was sure Mistress Raell would beat the ever loving shit out of him.

Someone dumped what looked like coconut soup in his bowl, and looking up Drake caught silvered eyes, one eyebrow raised expectantly.

"Thank you, Mistress." he muttered, and she looked away. Drake took a slurp of the soup, then another. The food was delicious! She tossed in a handful of salad and fruit, followed by chicken roasted in some orange sauce. Drake devoured it all.

When the dinner was finished and the slaves had come and gathered up the dishes, the trainers started to leave. Mistress Raell bid them goodnight, then turned to Drake.

"I'm going to leave you in the hands of Aubrey for the next few hours. He's going to show you around the house. Make sure to pay attention."

"Yes, Mistress."

Aubrey stepped into the room, dressed in the bowtie and cuffs the waiters had worn. He looked at Drake, and this time he did not look friendly.

Raell turned and left, smiling at the hostility and jealousy in Aubrey. She always thought it was funny when any of her household slaves felt jealousy among each other over who got her attention.

Drake got up, smiling uncertainly at Aubrey.

"Hey man! I like the get up! It's very... classy?"

Aubrey smiled back, but it was a cold smile. "Come on. Let's tour Dragon Mansion. This room is the main hall. It's used mainly for dining and parties. It's the very center of the mansion..."

Aubrey led Drake through each room on the main floor, telling him about the huge windowed conservatory teaming with plants Drake knew weren't from Earth because they glowed with bioluminescence, to the game room with roulette and black jack tables as well as lots of game tables that he didn't recognize, and then to a kitchen bustling with slaves preparing for tomorrow morning's breakfast. After going through what seemed like a thousand rooms Aubrey took him downstairs.

"The left wing is all torture dungeons and the PR. The center and right wings are actually one big room."

They walked through the doors onto a platform that looked down into an area that looked much like a prison. Drake stared at the cells that stretched down the length.

"We call this the Cave. It's where all the household slaves sleep at night, or when they have time in the day. There are doors and staircases running from here to the upper floors, which are hidden so the guests don't have to see us coming and going."

Aubrey led Drake to the staircase down to the Cave. Drake stared in awe at the massive room. Slaves came and went around him, intent on their tasks. Drake noticed the majority were wearing the slightly fancier leather harness he had first seen Aubrey and Slade wearing.

"What's up with the difference in the harnesses?"

"Hm?"

"Why was the harness I was wearing the first day different that the ones they are wearing?"

"Decoration. You wore a pulling harness upon your arrival here. These harnesses are meant to look good, though they are just as good at holding a man."

Aubrey guided Drake back upstairs through one of the side staircases, which led out next to the fireplace in the dining hall. He showed Drake each hidden staircase and hallway, then took him upstairs. The left wing and center area of the top floor were all guest bedrooms, while the entire right wing composed of Mistress Raell's rooms.

Aubrey began telling Drake about those, but Drake cut him off.

"I've been in both, I know what they are like."

Aubrey turned and looked at him.

"You've been in her rooms?! She let you- but you are untrained! Why would she let you in her rooms?! What makes you so special?"

Drake looked at him confused. "I don't know?"

Aubrey knocked softly on Mistress Raell's bedroom door.

"Enter."

Drake made note to not barge into a room, assuming that led to punishment.

The two slaves walked in, heads down. Raell turned around to look at them. Aubrey was slightly shorter than Drake but the two were similar in build. Unlike Drake, Aubrey had buzzed hair. Both were clean shaven, but Drake was not waxed like Aubrey was. She made a mental note to fix that tomorrow. She couldn't have people talking about her not grooming her pets.

"Thank you, Aubrey. Return to your duties."

"Yes, Mistress Raell."

He turned and left, leaving Drake behind.

"Come here, slave." She ordered.

Drake complied, bowing at her feet.

"What floor is the kitchen on? The conservatory? Where is the hidden staircase in the game room?"

"Both rooms are on the main floor, Mistress. The hidden staircase is behind the curtain next to the bar, on the right side."

"Very good, Drake."

She absent mindedly scratched his head, humming softly to herself.

"Mistress Raell?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Am I special?"