Breaking Drake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raell paused her caning once again, admiring the straight lines she had sliced into the slave's skin. The two slaves hung limply from their bonds, as their struggling had tired them out. Reaching down, she once again grabbed a handful of Nathan's hair and pulled his head up.

"Ever plan on masturbating ever again, slave?"

"No, Mistress" he croaked.

She nodded, but went and got a chastity belt anyway. The stainless steel contraption would prevent any attempt at erection. She slid the device on, then locked it. Holding the keys in Nathan's face, she superheated them so that they melted into a pool of steaming hot metal in her palm, which she deposited into a tub of water meant to cool brands.

"Noooooooo..." Nathan cried softly.

Drake stared at the vat where she had dumped the melted keys. The slave would never again leave the chastity belt unless Mistress Raell magically opened it. The idea of forever losing his manhood terrified Drake.

Turning to Jason, Raell grabbed his jaw and forced him to look her in the eye.

"As for you, slave, you will spend the next three weeks in the Dragon's Mouth."

"No, please Mistress! PLEASE! I promise I'll do everything anyone asks of me, please don't send me there, pleaseeee!"

She only smiled coldly at him. "You had that chance. I think three months in my 'public dungeon' will do you nicely. And you can't tell those men and women no, because they'll do what they want to you regardless."

Jason sobbed, still pleading softly. Mistress Raell ignored him, heading back over to Drake. She turned off the electricity, and he relaxed, his thigh and groin muscles throbbing.

SMACK!

Drake whimpered as she slapped him across the face, hard.

"I did not hear a thank you, slave. Good lord, what happened to manners and respect?!"

"Thank you, Mistress!" Drake quickly spat out, not wanting her to cane or shock him anymore.

She only snarled in response, heading back over to the two slaves. Waving her hand she cut Nathan down, who caught himself in a handstand instead of slamming his head into the stone tiled floor.

Drake was impressed by his strength and flexibility. He bowed down and awaited orders while Mistress Raell cut down Jason, whose collar she grabbed.

Waving at Nathan, she ordered him to resume his normal duties. The slave scrambled out of the room, terrified she would change her mind and deal out more pain. Raell hauled Jason over to a stack of dog crates and tossed him in one.

"Pleaseeee Mistress Raell! Pleasepleaseplease!"

All he got was a hard kick in the ass.

"In."

Sobbing harder, he obeyed. She locked him in, then using the same levitation skills the she had used with the pen and her shards, she floated the crate up behind her. She headed out, glancing at Drake.

He looked down, not wanting any more pain. Instead she clicked the lights off and left. Drake prayed she would return, but as the hours passed and his arms grew numb he realized he was in for a sleepless night tied by his arms to the post.

12