Breaking Drake Ch. 13

Story Info
Drake finishes his tool training and starts the next stage.
4.9k words
4.54
11.4k
4

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake got no real sleep that night. Every time he slipped into slumber his body would relax, and he'd put weight on his sore arms, waking him up again. He ended up watching the sun rise though the massive windows that faced out over the valley. He watched the silver dragon swoop and spiral over the land, then fly off into the distance.

The doors to the PR opened, and one of the household trainers walked in, dragging a slave behind him. He hauled the slave, a red head, into the side room, where he locked the slave in one of the cages.

They were the only people Drake saw all morning. His stomach gurgled and his thirst welled, but nobody came in. He daydreamed of going driving around in the Jeep, of going to parties, and eating and drinking real food. The welts from yesterday's caning still hurt and any movement he made brought on new bouts of pain.

Drake had started dozing again when the doors opened. Mistress Raell strode in, back in her half dragon form.

Drake trembled from both muscle exhaustion and fear as the taloned feet clicked their way over the floor towards him.

Raell looked at the trembling slave before her. She could feel the fear that coiled through him, and she reveled in it. Every being with a brain feared her, and while in her friends and allies the fear annoyed her, in her slaves it brought a smile to her face.

Drake felt Mistress Raell unclip his arms, and as she released him he collapsed to the ground. He shuffled himself into the Dragon bow position, hoping she planned to feed and water him.

A clawed hand wrapped around his lower jaw, lifting his head up. Mistress Raell gestured him to kneel, and he obeyed. She looked him over, and it was all he could do to not collapse to the ground. He was utterly exhausted, and his whole body ached. Mistress Raell seemed to sense this, and snapped her fingers and pointed at the cell in the back.

"Go and rest for a bit, pet. I'll be back down in a bit to run through what you learned yesterday, and then we can finish off the wall and start on the next stage of your training."

Drake slowly crawled over to the cell. His shoulders screamed with every movement, bringing tears to his eyes. He curled up in the cell, thankful for the pad at the bottom. He drifted off to the sleep of the truly exhausted, not even noticing that Mistress Raell had not closed the cell door.

Raell exited the room, annoyed at herself for leaving the slave tied up all night. However, she needed to get some work done- the giant plantation nor her numerous businesses could not run themselves- and eat lunch. Then she had a few arrangements to make for the party she was holding, and make sure her guest list was correct. Her thoughts turned to the next week, where a date of great importance arose.

The Goddess Day. A day every species, except humans, celebrated. The day had originated with her race, the dragons, celebrating the Silver Goddess Raill, who had created the dimensions and breathed life into her personal species. It was also Raell's birthday. As a tribute to the Silver Goddess, Raell had been named after her. Silver dragons were rarely born, but a silver born on the Silver Day itself? That was unthought-of. Of course, after the Demon war, no dragons were left to celebrate the day with her.

Raell shrugged off the sad thought, not wanting a genocide from so long ago to put a damper on her day. She strode to her office and set about getting her work done. Lunch was brought to her- fruits native to her world along with a few choice cuts of meat. She ate then went over the party plans, double checking everything. Satisfied that her work was done, for now at least, she headed downstairs, making sure to stop in the kitchen first.

Drake subconsciously heard the doors open, and found himself awake. Unsure why, he turned to see Mistress Raell entering the PR. He bowed, cringing as his shoulders throbbed.

The smell of fresh bread and grilled chicken hit his nose. His mouth started to water, and it took a lot of concentration to not drool on the floor.

Raell set the bowl of food in front of the bowed slave, then placed another bowl- this one full of water- next to it.

"Relax and eat, pet." She ordered, turning to go sit in one of the chairs in the room.

Drake took to the water first, thrilled when he realized Mistress Raell had enchanted it so that it would not empty. The food was delicious, and he even licked the bowl when he was done, not wanting to miss a drop of the dressing that had been on the chicken. Done, he looked around quietly, unsure what he was supposed to do.

Mistress Raell answered his questions, despite Drake not asking them out loud.

"Go take the bowls back to the kitchen then come back down."

Drake raced to obey, ignoring the pain his movement made. Upon return he started to kneel in front of his Mistress, awaiting orders.

"Stand up. We're going to do a run through of everything you learned yesterday and the day before." Mistress Raell said.

He spent the next hour getting her every whip, paddle, cane, flogger, or other tool she asked for. He did not get even one wrong, which he was proud of. He was getting the hang of it!

Raell chuckled slightly at her newest pet's thoughts. He was kneeling in front of her, awaiting orders. She reached forward and ran her fingers through his scruffy hair, simultaneously healing the muscle aches from a night of standing. She left the cane welts, however, deciding that a full healing would delete the effect of yesterday's punishment.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Drake did not know what possessed him to thank her, but as he felt the pain fade away he did. She kept running her fingers through his hair, humming softly. Reaching down, she undid the bit and bridle still on his head. Drake blinked- he'd forgotten about it completely, not even noticing it when he had eaten.

"Okay, Drake. The final section on that wall is electronic stuff. Get this right and we'll move on."

She had him fetch cattle prods, shock collars, Tasers, and different shock boxes. With every item he got wrong Mistress Raell would shock him five times with a smaller shocker. He learned to fear the soft hum of the device while it charged, whimpering every time he got an object wrong. To his relief Mistress Raell had less electronic gear than she had of the whips, paddles, and crops. He got the feeling she didn't actually like electricity, but did not ask her about it.

Finally, Raell was satisfied Drake knew every object on the wall. She got up, tired of sitting in the chair. She looked over her newest pet, admiring the bronzed skin, rippling muscles, and honeyed brown hair. He was gorgeous, a true work of art, or he would be once all that extra hair was removed. Reaching down she took a handful of the long brown hair and pulled his head up, forcing him to look at her. He shuddered softly under her steady gaze.

Drake kept his eyes straight while she looked him over, but the second she released his hair he dropped his eyes. He was conscious of his nudity and the plug still in his ass. Mistress Raell gestured him to stand up, and he obeyed.

Raell wasn't one for body hair, and none of her house pets were allowed it. Walking over to where she had set it before, she collected the tool used to remove it and handed to him.

"This wand removes unwanted hair. Here in the house that means all of your body hair, from legs to armpits. It removed the hairs by pulling them out same as a wax would, but without the mess. There are a bunch of these downstairs in the shower room- I'd recommend including a go over with the wand as part of your morning shower."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going out for a bit. Shower, shave, then go upstairs and wait in my room."

"Yes, Mistress."

Drake had no doubt she was going flying- she'd

been fidgety all afternoon and the massive windows and open rooms had giving him the impression that the dragon was a being of open places, not confining buildings. As he walked he heard a joyful roar outside, which brought a smile to his lips.

Heading downstairs, Drake walked bowlegged due to the plug still in his ass. She'd wanted him to shave completely, but the harness and plug would make it difficult to get every ass hair. He wondered what she'd do if she found a hair.

He walked into the open shower room, collecting soap and shaver as he went. He'd left the other one upstairs in its place on the wall. He soaped and scrubbed, then looked over the waxing wand. It looked like a white flat rectangle with a handle attached. A switch was built into the handle.

Flipping the switch, he could feel the device hum much like an electric razor would. Testing it, he passed it over his leg. He yelped as the wand ripped out each hair it passed over, leaving him with a bare pink patch on his leg.

Gritting his teeth Drake ripped off another patch of hair, watching it swirl down the drain. He finished that leg, making sure to go over it again twice to get any rogue hairs. The other leg was easier now that he knew what to expect. Drake stared at his dick, trying to picture how bad the removal of his public hair was going to be.

He took a deep breath and passed the wand over.

"GRruuuuhhhhhhh!!" He moaned.

The pain throbbed, but to his surprise he found that he slightly enjoyed it. Too much time as a slave, he thought to himself. A few more passes with the wand removed all of his pubic hair, leaving him bare and pink. Drake eyed the wand, trying to think how he'd manage to wax his ass.

"It's easier if either someone else does it or you sit on the floor and do it yourself."

Drake looked up as Aubrey walked in.

"How'd you know what I was thinking?" he asked.

Aubrey smiled. "We've all been where you are now, trying to figure out how to remove all the 'unwanted' hair."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks."

Drake turned and sat down, spreading his legs to allow the wand access to his ass. He gritted his teeth against the uncomfortable twinges as the wand pulled out all the hair within its range.

Drake passed the wand over multiple times, hoping he'd gotten every hair. He stood back up and waxed his chest and armpits. Those were the worst he decided. The hair in his pits was much more densely clumped than anywhere else, including his groin, and the wand simply pulled all the hair out at once.

Drake ran the wand over his body one more time, double checking he had gotten every hair. He placed the wand back where he'd found it, toweled off, and with a nod at Aubrey he headed upstairs.

Drake headed upstairs, taking one of the hidden staircases. He entered her bedroom, surprised to see Slade hunched over next to the desk. The bigger man shot Drake a glare but otherwise did not move.

"Um. Hey? Where do I sit to wait?"

"Next to me." Slade quietly answered, still not moving a muscle.

Drake realized Slade must be "locked" or ordered to not move whatsoever. He wondered why the dark haired slave had such animosity towards him, but decided to not ask. He kneeled down next to him, sitting and waiting for Mistress Raell's return.

The two men waited for little over an hour.

Drake's back muscles twitched and trembled, and he had lost feeling in his lower legs.

"Slowly flex your muscles."

Drake jerked to look at Slade. He was looking sideways at Drake, having noticed the boy's trembling.

"Trust me, it helps with the trembling and lack of feeling."

"Thanks? Um, why help me? You obviously don't like me."

Slade smiled coldly.

"You are training to be one of us. It's only right I give you the same advice the guys before me told me."

"One of us? One of what? House slaves?"

Slade laughed.

"No, Drake. One of Mistress Raell's personal slaves. House slaves are trained by other trainers. Only personal slaves are trained by Mistress Raell."

The duo sat quietly, Slade waiting and Drake thinking. Drake could feel fear once again coiling up in his stomach. Personal slave to the dragon? What had happened the slaves before Slade?

Drake flinched as the door to the room opened.

Mistress Raell strode in. Drake was relieved she was in all human form, with no talons or tail to be seen. She ignored the two slaves, instead tending to some papers on her desk. Drake followed Slade's advice and slowly flexed different muscles in his body, surprised when it did help relieve the trembling and lack of sensation. He enjoyed the tensing and then the slow release of the tender muscle. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the same tiny movement going on under Slade's skin. Both men waited for their mistress to turn her attention to them.

Raell could feel the tension in the two slaves bowed over next to her desk. She ruffled and moved papers around, enjoying the quiet patience of Slade and the coiled nervousness of Drake. She looked out the window at the setting sun, thinking back on a time when the view would have been full of massive glittering dragons. She sighed and turned to look at the two men.

"Relax, Slade."

The dark haired man visibly unlocked, his toned body softening. He remained bowed, however, awaiting further orders. Mistress Raell got up and walked over to her bed, where she flopped over. Sitting up, she extended the massive silver wings out, stretching them.

"Slade, back rub please. Drake, get over here and watch him, you'll be learning this skill next."

The two men got up. Slade sat behind his mistress, carefully running his hands up and down her back, tracing the tight muscles under her skin. He wished she would remove her top and lay face down on the bed so that he could get more contact with Mistress Raell and so he could admire her. He started putting pressure against her back, rubbing out the tightness in each of her powerful flight muscles and other back muscles. He was tempted to run a hand down the sleek silver wing only inches from his fingertips, but he did not dare to do so without permission.

Drake watched the bigger man's hands. He massaged in a select pattern Drake was sure mirrored the muscles under the dragon's shirt. Drake watched intently, following the swirling motions. His own fingers hungered to replace Slade's, much to Drake's surprise.

Raell relaxed, enjoying the massage. She gestured for Slade to stop.

"Drake, take Slade's place. Slade, watch and guide him."

Drake watched Slade's jaw flex but he got up and allowed Drake to take his place. Drake placed trembling fingers on his mistress's back, trying to emulate Slade's movements.

"Press harder, and move your hands smoother."

Slade guided Drake, trying to point out where each major muscle ran. Mistress Raell hummed, the stood up. She undid her shirt, undoing the hidden zippers in the back that allowed her wings to be extended. Drake lowered his eyes, waiting on her to finish undressing. Instead she simply lay on her stomach on the bed, her wings extended on either side.

"Try now." Came her command.

The two men each took a side. They worked together, Slade guiding Drake. Drake could clearly see each muscle in her back, as well as where back turned to wing. He rubbed out knots, loving the feeling of the silky skin beneath his fingers. The dragoness hummed, clearly enjoying their ministrations.

The two men massaged until the dragon got back up, putting her shirt back on.

"Not bad, pet." She ran a hand across Drake's jaw, then patted his cheek. She didn't look at Slade, and Drake saw the jealous look Slade gave him.

"Go get dinner you two. After that Drake go to the PR, Slade go about your normal duties."

"Yes, Mistress." The two men chorused.

Raell swept out of the room, headed down to go get dinner. The two slave followed a minute after, going to the kitchen to eat.

Slade went to join Aubrey and a handful of other slaves eating together. Drake snagged a dog bowl and some oatmeal. He added canned peaches and quickly devoured the whole thing.

"Easy kid."

Drake looked up at a strawberry blonde, who was smiling down at him.

"Don't choke on the gruel- it's not that tasty."

As if on cue Drake choked, and after coughing the offending flake up, he smiled back at the man.

"I'm Cody. What do they call you?"

"Drake."

"You are new?"

Drake nodded, having eaten another scoop of the oatmeal.

"Sweet. House slave?"

"Um... No, I think. Slade said that since Mistress Raell is training me that I'm going to be a personal slave."

"Well even better! Welcome to the ranks, Drake!"

Cody grinned at him again, then sauntered back over to Slade and Aubrey's group.

Drake finished eating and headed downstairs. He still walked a little bowlegged due to the buttplug, but found he was pretty used to it.

He approached the same wooden platform, going over everything he'd learned the last few days. He suddenly paused in his metal review, recalling the broken faces he'd seen in the pens back at the training farm. He remembered his vow to rebel, forgotten in the stress and change of his transfer to the mansion. With the memory came the thought of the various punishments he'd seen Raell merit out in the PR. His feelings were mixed- on one hand he did not want to become the dragon's newest bitch, but on the other hand none of her personal slaves seemed "broken" in the way the other slaves he'd met were. If anything, they seemed to enjoy their lives.

Drake was mentally debating himself when Mistress Raell walked in.

"Relax." She ordered.

Drake did not get up from his bow, but he straightened up and watched the dragoness as she swept around the room. She went and grabbed a handful of straps and what looked like a dildo. Drake swallowed, both afraid and aroused at the idea of what he thought was about to happen.

"You've finished basic tool training. Time for step two- strap-on training."

Mistress Raell snapped her fingers and pointed at a padded metal sawhorse. The gesture was the same as an order for Drake to go over to the device.

Obeying, Drake stood next to it. Mistress Raell grabbed his collar and yanked him to the end of the sawhorse, then shoved him on his belly on it. His hands were clipped together under it, and his collar was clipped to the bench. Drake could feel the blood rushing to his groin. He'd dreamed of having a woman fuck his ass, as was slightly excited that it seemed that was about to happen.

Drake's Y-Strap was undone, and the horsetail buttplug was removed. Drake moaned softly as it slid out.

"You like that, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Raell."

Raell laughed softly. She was always happy when she found out that one of her pets enjoyed an ass fucking. The majority had to be taught to enjoy it.

She approached his head, allowing him to eye the big black dildo set in her harness. She smiled down at him, flashing the elongated canines.

"Next lesson, pet. How to suck a cock and then take it in the ass."

She rubbed the strap-on's tip across his face, then around his lips. She tapped it against his mouth, and Drake opened his mouth. Under him his dick swelled, oozing precum. She slid the tip in his mouth, and Drake sucked, wetting the rubber surface down.

"Better wet it down well, slave. You are providing your own lube."

Drake shoved his neck against his collar, trying to get more of the dildo in his mouth. Mistress Raell complied, thrusting her hips against his head. Drake choked on the dick, drooling madly. He licked up and down its length, making sure the surface was as wet as possible. He thought back to when Zack had fucked his face, but a deep thrust by Mistress Raell brought him back to the present.

He choked again, and the dick slid out of his mouth.

"Ready, pet?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Please? You must really want it, Drake."

"Yes, Mistress. Please fuck me."

The bell laugh sounded again, and she walked around him. Drake shuddered as the dildo rubbed down his crack, circling his asshole. It pushed into him, sliding in easily due to the constant stretching from the buttplugs.

12