Breaking Drake Ch. 14

Story Info
Drake learns to massage and daydreams of his Mistress.
3.9k words
4.58
10k
2

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake looked around the small cell, and sighed to himself. He curled up on the floor of the cell, shivering softly in the cool air.

"How am I supposed to wake up at the right time tomorrow?" He asked himself quietly.

"Oh hey kid!"

Drake looked up into the bright grin of Cody.

"Hey Cody."

"You okay Drake?"

"Yeah man. Just tired. I'm also trying to figure out how I'm supposed to wake up at a set time tomorrow."

Cody entered the cell and sat down next to him.

"As for the need for an alarm clock- I can wake you up. Mistress Raell will 'upgrade' you at some point- she'll knock you out and modify your subconscious so that you will automatically know the time and be able to set mental alarms and other stuff like that. She'll only do it if you pass her training though."

"Really? Weird. How does she do that?"

"No idea, kid. Hypnosis? No-one has yet figured it out."

"Huh."

Drake turned away from Cody, settling down and trying to get comfortable. He heard Cody leave, and the clang as his cell door closed. Drake curled back up on the mat and drifted off into sleep.

He dreamed that night of his former life. He was going off-roading with some of his friends, laughing and creating a mess. He began to twitch and groan in his sleep as chains and leather wrapped around him and dragged him from his car.

"Hey kid! Kid! Drake!"

Drake jerked awake, scrambling back from the voice. He looked up to Cody's concerned face.

"You okay? You were making these weird ass faces."

"I'm fine, Cody, thanks. Just a bad dream. What time is it?"

"It's five thirty. I figured that gave you enough time to get shower and eat."

Drake got up, groaning softly. The cane welts still hurt, and he'd slept curled up instead of spread out.

"Thanks man."

Cody nodded at Drake and walked off. Drake stretched and got up. He headed to the shower room, and was surprised by the number of guys in the room. He avoided looking at anyone and collected soap and shaver. He washed and shaved as quickly as he could, hissing at the cold water.

Drake toweled off, hoping his longer hair would dry quickly.

Drake took one of the staircases up to the kitchen, where he had to dodge the slaves scurrying around cooking the trainers' breakfasts.

He grabbed two bowls and filled them with juice and cereal. He took his time eating, enjoying the food's flavor after months of slop feed, the late few days not counting.

He watched the slaves as they hurried about, and as he did he realized there was a hierarchy among the slaves. The personal slaves with the fancier collars, cuffs, harnesses, and different brands appeared to be at the top of the slave ladder, as he noticed that the other house slaves walked around them and made way for the men. They seemed to respect the personal slaves, though Drake thought that any man who directly served the dragon deserved the utmost respect.

The house slaves were on the next level. They scampered around the room cooking, cleaning, and hollering orders at each other. They laughed and joked while they worked, helping each other as needed. They wore a simpler outfit, and they also were branded with a different dragon brand.

Finally, there were a handful of other men who appeared to be at the very bottom. They had the same brand and get up as Drake did, and he thought that maybe they were house slaves in training. The house slaves ordered them around, having them fetch stuff and wash the pots and pans. Several of the house slaves glanced over at him questioningly but none approached.

Drake finished eating, watching a few of the personal slaves as they laughed and talked amongst each other. Cody came in after a bit, joining his fellow men. Drake envied the comradery among them, at the ease in which they talked and teased each other. It wouldn't be so bad, he thought to himself, to be one of them.

Drake finished eating and put the bowls in the dishwasher. He then headed upstairs, going to Mistress Raell's room.

Drake bowed down in front of the big wooden doors. He could hear a low rumbling behind them, and he guessed it was still early and that the dragoness had yet to wake. He remained bowed over, listening to the sound of her breathing. He jumped as the rumbling suddenly became a loud roar.

Raell yawned mightily, stretching as she rose from her sleep. She spread her wings, enjoying the tightness in her chest muscles as she did. She turned and headed outside, where breakfast- six hogs- awaited.

She ate the pigs, then watched off her muzzle and raised her wings again, feeling the warm morning sun soak into them. She lowered her head down to look at the slaves that had brought up her breakfast from the farms.

"I will have breakfast in the house tomorrow." She mentally communicated with them.

The slaves bowed than scrambled away, desperate to put distance between them and the giant silver dragon.

Raell laughed in the rolling rumble of her kind as she watched them leave, then headed back inside.

Once she was, she switched forms and headed to the doors out to the hallway.

Drake stifled a yelp as the doors opened, but otherwise did not move.

"Relax. Follow me."

He crawled after his mistress as she headed into her smaller bedroom. He eyed the soft brown calf-length boots, imagining licking them clean. He'd start with the tip, he decided, and work his way up.

Mistress Raell stopped walking in her bedroom, and gestured for him to sit up in his knees. Drake looked around the room, and was surprised to see Slade curled up on a doggy bed in the corner.

"Good morning Mistress." He sat up, shooting a glare at Drake. "Going hunting today?"

Drake looked Mistress Raell over, and realized she indeed was dressed in hunting clothes. The leather boots were soft soled to better quiet her steps, and she wore a camouflaged top.

"Indeed."

"The boys don't stand a chance, Mistress."

Mistress Raell just laughed, then walked over to her desk.

"Slade, I want you to start instructing Drake here on the art of massaging and physical therapy. He's going to be under your care until you think he is competent. Then I'll be testing him- if he fails I'll be taking it out on him and you. Understood?"

Slade shot Drake a poisonous look.

"Yes, Mistress Raell."

She nodded at him, then turned to Drake.

"Slave, you had better pay attention. Slade is highly trained masseuse, as all my personal slaves are. He'll be teaching you, which means you do everything he says. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Raell gazed over the pair, then nodded to herself. She strode from the room, leaving the duo staring

at each other.

Slade looked Drake over, a look of fury on his face.

"Alright man, what? Why do you hate me?"

Slade snorted, rolling his eyes but answered.

"It's because every time Mistress Raell trains a new personal slave, she sells off one of us. She keeps nine of us exactly, no more no less. So everyone dislikes new guys. Doesn't help that you suck up all of Mistress Raell's time."

"Really? Jez. But Cody is nice to me, even though he is a personal slave."

"He's the newest slave, so he isn't worried about being replaced. Now, come on, we need to get started."

Slade went to a device set in the wall and keyed in a few numbers. After a half minute there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in." Slade snapped.

Drake stared as one of the lowest tiered slaves entered, clearly terrified.

"Most human form beings have the same muscle structure. We're going to use this slave as our model. Do remember that any winged or tailed humanoid beings will have an extra set of muscles, but we'll worry about those later."

Slade had the slave lay belly down on the floor, and went over every muscle in the back, as well as the legs. Drake learned how to correctly massage each, paying special attentions to pressure points. No doubt this had been the best day of the model slave's life.

While they massaged, Drake daydreamed that the skin under his fingers belonged to his mistress. in his head she moaned as he worked out a knot in her shoulder, and would reward him but unlocking his chastity belt and giving him a hand job. He'd run his fingers up and down her silky skin and..

"Drake! Pay attention!"

Drake jerked as Slade caught him daydreaming.

"Good lord man, you need to know this. Both of our hides rely on you knowing how to do this. I can't teach you everything in one day, but it'll go faster if you pay fucking attention."

Satisfied that Drake knew the back muscles, Slade had the slave flip over.

"We don't massage the core muscles, but shoulder, thigh, and feet all can be."

So they spent the next two hours going over those.

Drake disliked the front massage- in part because it made him realize he was massaging another guy and also because it stopped him from pretending the body under his fingers belonged to Mistress Raell.

"Focus, Drake!"

"Sorry, Slade."

Slade dismissed the slave.

"Okay, now do everything you just learned to me."

He ordered Drake.

"Really? Jez. Um, okay..."

Now Drake really couldn't daydream about the dragoness.

Slade laid down on his stomach and Drake started massaging his shoulders.

"Rub a little harder, Drake. Slow circles."

Drake did as told, and could feel the muscles under his hands soften and relax.

"Uhhhh... There you go. Damn that feels good, Drake."

Drake laughed uncomfortably, but continued massaging the bigger man. Slade paused his ministrations only thrice more in order to give advice. Drake's finger sand arms started to cramp from the constant movement.

"Alright, I think you have it down. Not to mention my stomach is grumbling."

Drake sat up, grateful to be able to stop massaging Slade's foot. That was just weird.

The pair headed downstairs to the kitchen, where Slade left Drake to go chat with Cody, Aubrey, and the other personal slaves. They group muttered among them, and Drake thought about joining them.

Remembering Slade's comment that Drake could replace one of them, Drake figured the group would probably be hostile if he approached.

Drake ate his lunch quickly, glancing over at Slade the whole time he did so. He figured there was more to the lesson, but the other man ignored Drake and chatted among his buddies.

Finishing up, Drake put his bowls away and walked to the window. He could see the huge fields that covered the valley floor as well as the tiny teams of men that plowed, sowed seeds, and otherwise tended to the earth. Big red barns with attached arenas dotted the valley as well, and he spotted a few of the caged wagons as they moved from barn to barn. There were also plenty of fenced in pastures with various animals in them, of what kind he couldn't tell. Off to his right forest covered the rest of the valley floor.

"You ready Drake?"

Drake jumped as Slade snapped him out of his study of the area.

"Yeah."

Slade led Drake back upstairs, and sat down on the

floor.

"You've got the basics of massaging down. You'll develop your own style in time. You just need to learn about the various other muscle sets you may see depending on the being you have to massage. For example- Mistress Raell will usually have wings and a tail. Both appendages have extra muscles that overlay and sometimes replace other muscles."

Drake looked up as another slave entered the room.

However, this slave was not human. He had a set of leathery black wings and a shorter thicker tail than Mistress Raell. His skin was pale, a contrast with his dark eyes and hair. Gold rings were pierced in various parts of his wings, and at the edges patterns had been cut out of them, rendering them useless for flight. His collar, cuffs, and harness filigree were all gold as well.

"What the hell..?"

"Drake, this is Denillvn, but those of us without a split tongue call him Den. He's a demon. They are a lot like dragons except all black and less powers. We are using him as a practice model today."

Slade had Den lie flat on his belly and spread out his wings.

"Um, one question first? You are the first non-human slave I've seen. Why?"

Slade laughed but poked at Den to answer Drake.

"Because I challenged Mistress Raell to a fight, and lost." Den looked up at Slade. "He's new?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Well Drake, there are a few of us

around here but Mistress Raell usually keeps us from her sight. She's not a big fan of my kind. You'll learn more about her history, I'm sure, but to answer your question, I and the rest of the demons here tried to finish wiping out the dragons in a death or servitude battle, where the winner would either kill or enslave the loser, depending on the situation. I begged for my life upon feeling her jaws around my throat, and now here I am."

Drake nodded, still confused but not wanting to waste any more time.

"Alright slave. Now these muscles here connect..."

Slade guided Drake's hand up and down Den's back, showing him how to correctly massage each muscle in the wing and tail. Drake was thankful he did not have to massage Den's feet.

He once again pretended to be working on the soft silver wings of his mistress, remembering how fluffy and smooth they had looked the last time he'd massaged her.

"Alright Drake, I think you have the gist of it down."

"Slade, I'm pretty sure I've already forgotten everything already..."

"Well, slave, you better hope not." A bell voice rang through the room.

Drake turned to see Mistress Raell had come back into the room. A bow was slung over her shoulder along with a quiver of arrows.

"Mistress Raell! How was the hunt?"

Raell turned to look at Slade, who was bowed down next to Drake.

"It was excellent. We bagged all five of the pre-released and the runners didn't stand a chance."

She turned her gaze to the demon crumpled on the floor, shaking. She walked over to him, noting how he flinched from her approach. Slipping a boot under his lowered face she raised his head so he had to look up at her.

"Ah, Denillvn. Good to see you have some use yet.

Get out."

"Yes Mistress Raell!" Den squeaked, frantically crawling out of the room.

Raell listened as the terrified demon bolted down the hallway, then turned to look at the two slave still in her room.

"My guests are staying for dinner tonight, so Slade, go get ready to serve. Drake, stay where you are."

Slade stood and left the room, his jaw grinding at annoyance of being dismissed before Drake.

Raell turned back to Drake.

"You will be doing follow up lessons with Slade in the mornings. When he is satisfied he's taught you everything he can than I'll be testing you. For now, you'll accompany me to dinner. It'll be just like before- you eat off the floor like a good dog and obey any order given. Understood, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Raell leashed Drake, feeling a prick of joy when her slave raised his head to allow her access to his collar. The small submissive act allowed her insight on his progression towards more submissive behavior. She took the end of the tether and had him follow her back downstairs.

Drake crawled behind his mistress, trying hard to keep up with her longer stride. His knees began to hurt, but he knew complaining would get him nowhere so he kept silent. Two slaves opened the doors to the main hall, and Drake looked around at the handful of women and men in the room. There were slaves tied like caught and killed game to long poles, strung up horizontally off the floor. Drake felt a flash of fear as he realized they had been who Mistress Raell and her friends had been hunting.

Drake crawled after Mistress Raell, who socialized among her friends. They all had follower slaves on leashes, and Drake occasionally caught the eye of one. They looked terrified, and stuck close to their owners. Slade, Cody, and the rest of the personal slaves darted among the mistresses and masters burdened with trays of drinks and food.

Occasionally some of the hunters would go over to one of the "prey" and would torment him, making the room resonate with screams and yelps.

"Alright everyone, shall we actually eat? I'm sorry we couldn't eat what we hunted today, but I've found smart prey is more fun than the regular animal, though with this group maybe I should have switched them out..."

The whole group laughed at this, and one of the mistresses swatted at a slave, making him yelp.

"So, let's eat!"

The group headed to the main table, swapping tales of the hunt. Drake kept his head down, eating everything put in his bowl. He listened to the stories, feeling his own heart race at the idea of sprinting naked through the woods, listening to those hunting him and awaiting the spear or arrow that would bring him down. The favorite story of the night seemed to be that of a tougher slave that had tried to fight back despite several injuries but had eventually been caught and trussed up like a rodeo cow.

As the meal came to an end, Mistress Raell once again quieted down the group.

"Let's have some after dinner entertainment before you all leave. Kilsi, you brought down our troublesome slave. What do you want to see?"

A tall blonde woman nodded at the smattering of applause then turned to gaze at Mistress Raell.

"Hm. The slaves caught first- let's have them all wrestle. The winner gets to top the losers. Sound like fun?"

The group yelled out their agreement.

"They need to make up for their lack in entertainment somehow, am I right?"

Mistress Raell laughed along with Kilsi and her friends, then walked over to one of the hanging slaves. She cut him down, then did the same for two other slaves.

"Let's make it interesting. Winner gets to top the others and gets three days of relaxation, while the losers have to cover his duties on top of their own."

The three slaves were herded into the center of the room, while the serving slaves moved the table and other furniture out of the way. The three looked terrified, encircled by those that had only hours earlier hunted them through the forest.

"The winner will be decided thus- when the other two slaves in with him can no longer fight back."

Mistress Raell joined the circle, and Drake kneeled at her feet. He had a great view point as the three slaves spread out, eyeing each other suspiciously.

"And begin!"

The three men circled each other, and one of them yelped as one of the masters shoved him forward. Instantly, the other two grabbed him, slinging him to the floor and holding him down. The downed slave squirmed and tried to get up, but the other two slaves held him tight. One of the slaves moved to fuck the other's face and Drake turned away,

remembering the blonde slave from so long ago.

CRACK.

The slave screamed as Mistress Raell's whip carved into his skin.

"We'll have none of that. You have done nothing to deserve any pleasure, even from another slave. You have to win first, slave."

Drake watched as the bottom slave took advantage of the distraction and pain of the slave holding his arms and managed to get himself free. He delt with that slave first, and quickly subdued him.

Having taken out the lesser issue, the underdog and the unwhipped slave circled each other, occasionally reaching out to swipe at the other's face.

"Get on with it!"

"Let's go, slaves!"

The crowd circled in closer, and the slaves were forced together. The underdog grabbed the arm of the other, who then tripped him. They went down, and Drake smiled to himself as the underdog slave managed to conquer the other slave as well.

He twisted his body around his opponent, locking his legs around one of the other slave's and putting him in a choke hold. His opponent promptly tapped out.

"We have a winner!"

Drake held steady as Mistress Raell leaned against him, directing Cody and another to drag the downed slaves out of the circle.

12