Breaking Drake Ch. 15

Story Info
Drake watches one of the personal slaves pleasure Raell.
3.4k words
4.71
12.7k
5

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake helped the other personal and house slaves clean up. His leash bounced against his chest, a reminder of Mistress Raell's order for him to come upstairs after the dining room was clean. The captured slaves were cut free and shepherded down to the Cave. Drake noticed most of the house slaves snuck scraps of the dinner food, which had consisted of a roasted hog and various fruit and vegetable dishes. He didn't blame them- the meal had been delicious.

Drake finished stacking a bunch of plates and put them away, and looked around the massive room, now sparkling clean.

"Come on, Drake!" Cody hollered at him, and the personal slaves all walked up together.

Drake looked over the group. They were all different heights but they had the same body build- athletic, but not too big. A white guy with curly, platinum blonde hair was the biggest of the group, and was about an inch taller than Cody, the next tallest guy. Drake was almost even in height with Cody, and the rest of the men were all shorter. They were a mix of ethnicity as well. Aubrey, Cody, Slade, Drake, and two other guys were white, while the other four were Asian, Hispanic, Black, and what appeared to be a Native American. Even among with white men there was an obvious difference in genetic inheritance, as none were carbon copies of the other. Mistress Raell seemed to have no one taste in men, Drake thought to himself.

Drake and group paused at Mistress Raell's bedroom, where Slade knocked quietly.

"Enter." The bell voice sounded behind the door.

The ten slaves entered, bowing down to kneel before their mistress. She was sitting at her desk, but had turned her chair to face them. Drake thought that she looked tired, which surprised him. It was the first time he'd seen her even look slightly... human? The confidence and aura of power no longer swirled around her, and she almost appeared to sag in the seat.

"Mistress?"

One of the slaves- the tall platinum blonde- spoke up, looking at his mistress with concern.

"Yes, Jai?"

"Are you alright?"

Raell sighed softly. Jai, the oldest of her personal slaves still on hand, had once been a Roman. She'd purchased him when humans sold each other, before she'd started enslaving them herself. Before a lot of things.

He'd been around long enough to almost sense her emotions, and he knew of the upcoming day. Jai had willingly stayed by her side each time, doing his best to support her.

Jai could see the clouds of emotion in the dragon's eyes, and her crawled forward to kiss her thigh. She looked down at him and he tensed slightly, praying he hadn't misjudged and stepped out of line. The new kid- Drake- had put him on edge, afraid that this time, it would be his turn to go.

The dragon only smiled softly at him, and Jai pressed forward. He ran his hands down her leg, carefully undoing her boots. A matching sound came from next to him, and he saw that Cody had crawled over to attend to the other leg.

Drake watched quietly as the nine slaves crowded around Mistress Raell, rubbing her shoulders or kissing her legs. She had reached down and was petting two of the men, smiling softly. Drake was confused by the emotions that warred through him.

He wanted, as always, to go home, yet... seeing these men satisfied with serving this woman made him want to join them and experience it himself.

Drake pushed the thoughts away, deciding to dwell upon them when he had the chance. If he missed a cue now, he could suffer dearly for it.

Jai kissed up and down Mistress Raell's leg, each time kissing up an inch further, heading slowly to his goal. Above him, the dragoness moaned quietly, and her hand came down to tangle in his hair, preventing him from going back down to her toes and starting over. Jai froze slightly, but when the hand did not pull his head away, he continued kissing the thigh under his lips.

Slade and another of the slaves carefully undid the dress Mistress Raell had switched into for the party. The dragon allowed to be carefully pulled up and off her, revealing the matching pair of black underwear underneath.

"Mistress."

Slade's voice, rough with need, sounded from behind her.

"Yes, Slade?"

"May we move you to the bed? You will be more comfortable there, Mistress."

She nodded, and Drake watched as Slade lifted the dragoness up. The sight surprised him. He'd forgotten that the dragoness's human form was not a tall one, maybe five foot three. She always seemed so much bigger.

Slade carried Raell to the bed, setting her down gently on her back. She sat up, and he slipped behind her to massage her back, allowing Jai and Cody to resume their previous positions. The other six men jostled around, trying to serve their mistress. Slade shot them a dagger glare, and Aubrey and others backed off. He knew that each wanted to please Raell, but she would become annoyed with all the men flocking around her.

Slade unhooked the lacy black bra, freeing the perfectly round breasts from their prison. His hands continued to rub up and down her back, releasing the tension from her body.

Jai ran his hand up Raell's leg. He could feel his erection pressing against his belly, and knew Cody and Slade were the same. Once again Raell's hand wound itself in his hair, and another quick moan filled the room. Jai inched his face closer and closer, waiting to see if Raell wanted what he wanted to give.

Raell could feel Jai's lips edging closer to her, all thoughts of sadness gone from her mind. She parted her legs, allowing his access. He reached up and hooked his fingers on her underwear, sliding the garment down her legs and off. She trembled in the colder air of her bedroom, and at

the need stirred up in her by her pets.

"Uhhhhhhhh...!!"

She hissed as the man took the invitation. His tongue lapped slow and steady against her clit, stoking the fire in her belly. The chills were gone in an instant, her body solely focused on the tongue swirling and dancing with her clit. His hand rubbed up and down her leg, and slowly circled upwards. Slade and Cody retreated, giving the floor over completely to Jai.

Drake watched the whole scene with desire. The dragon bucked slightly against Jai's face, her moans increasing and her body glistening with sweat. He could smell her, and the natural desire to take her was beginning to run through his veins. His cock was frustrated by the cage, unable to rise completely, his balls stretched out and pulling painfully. Drake wanted her, needed her. He was no virgin, having lost it to his second girlfriend in high school, but the need he felt now was nothing like what he felt then. It was worse.

Raell felt Jai slide his hand all the way up, then carefully slip a finger into her depths. She let out a rumbling moan as the fire turned to a raging storm of want.

Jai's tongue never stopped, and he felt her legs start to tremble. His erection throbbed in harmony, but he ignored his desires and focused on hers. His swirled his tongue up and down, matching it to his fingers as they slid in and out of her. He slid another finger in, feeling her muscles tightening around them.

One of the slaves- the stock man with Asian inheritance- leapt up, taking up Slade's spot behind her back and reached around to massage and tease Mistress Raell's breasts. Drake watched open

mouthed, almost drooling, as the silky orbs under the man's hands bounced. He squeezed them, rolling the nipples between each hand. Mistress Raell's moans once again increased and changed pitch.

Drake's own body trembled now as it tried to rise to attention. He dripped precum, and a quick glimpse to the men next to him revealed every man was in the same state he was, albeit without the cage to prevent their erections.

Jai increased the beat of his fingers, sliding them in and out faster and faster. He knew she was at the edge, and between Donovan's tending to her breasts and his own ministrations he was sure the dragoness was going to explode around his tongue and fingers at any second. The fingers gripping his scalp tightened, and the second hand reached down to his other arm resting besides her. Her nails sank into his flesh, but the pain only hyped him up more.

Raell thrust her hips up as she came. Her eyes fluttered, and her thighs and belly trembled at the muscles contracted and loosened. The breath hissed out between her teeth, which turned to razors as she temporarily slipped into a far more scaly being. Pleasure radiated in waves through her body, wakening and feeding the feral side to her scaled and fanged side. Power swelled up from within her, and her eyes turned silver as the beast inside her took over.

Drake, mouth agape and dick drooling, could not pry his eyes away. Mistress Raell curled around Jai's head, her whole body shaking. Scales patterned themselves across her skin and for a second ghost wings shimmered from her back. But then she seemed to take control of herself, and the scales and wings vanished.

Jai remained where he was, feeling the power of Raell's orgasm as it ran its course through her body. He heard her inhale and looked up, right into silver glowing eyes.

Raell's body hummed. She could feel her power as it coursed through her, wakened by the orgasm. She panted slightly, but was not nearly finished. Using the hand still caught in Jai's hair, she tugged, and he stood up. At six foot one the blonde slave towered over her, but she did not fear him in the slightest. no, she did not fear him. She wanted him.

Jai could see the sexual hunger rampaging through his mistress. She was still panting, and her eyes remained silver and her canines elongated. She had little control over herself at the moment, and he was both ecstatic and terrified. Unlike humans, the dragons' sexual poweress allowed them to go for hours, even days, if the lust was great enough. Many of the personal slaves throughout the years had wondered if that was the reason Raell kept so many of them. Nine slaves more than covered all of her day to day needs, as even five of them would have worked. However, while each one of them could last for an hour and a half at max, rarely could one slave satisfy the dragon. To do so was a feat of legend among them. With all nine men ready to please her, Raell could often fully satisfy herself as another of her kind would have been able to.

Jai looked quickly at Donovan, who scampered over to the line of waiting men. Jai took a step forward, so that his knees touched the end of the bed. His erection tapped his belly, but he took no note of it. His only focus was the woman before

him, who bared her teeth and growled at him. He bared his own teeth and snarled back, which in any other situation would have cost him dearly.

However, similar to most predatory animals, he had to show his worth to the dragon. If he backed down, she'd rip him to shreds and move to the next slave.

Raell's mind swam in desire. Her mind was overwhelmed, her senses focused only on the need.

From the side, Drake stared. It was like- it was- his own porno. The woman, lying on the bed, sweaty and lusting for more. The man, big and thick, eager to give it to her. Drake fiercely wanted to satisfy himself, but the cage prevented him, keeping his dick and himself frustrated.

Jai kept his gaze steady, his blue eyes never leaving Raell's silver ones. She hissed at him again, but this time the sound was a lustful one. Jai placed two hands on the bed, crawling so that he hung over her. Oh, how he wanted Raell. He was hers for as long as she wanted, but in that moment she was his, and he basked in the glory of it.

Unable to stand the wait any longer, Raell reached up and flipped Jai over, so she sat on top of him. She could feel his throbbing member under her, and ground up and down upon it.

Jai moaned softly, his back and hips arching slightly as he mentally begged the silver fiend to take him, to use him. She bent her head down so that her lips grazed the side of his neck, and he moved his head to the side to allow her better access. He'd played this game with her thousands of years throughout their many decades together, but the feel of her teeth as they grazed down his neck coupled with the slick heat of her sliding teasingly up and down his cock always made his shiver.

Raell slid up him once more, but this time instead of sliding back down on top of the rigid dick, she allowed it to slide inside her. Jai, like all her slaves, was well endowed and his massive member filled her up.

Jai let out the breath he unknowingly had held, fighting the urge to buck his hips wildly against his mistress. But to do so would please only him, so he held still, allowing her to impale herself fully upon him. Her muscles clenched around his cock, and as always, he feared his training would fail and he would cum inside her, wasting his chance to please her further. His cock was not the biggest out of the nine, now temporarily ten, but he knew it would satisfy her for now.

Raell ran her nails down Jai's chest, slowly gliding up and down him. She could see the struggle and fear in his eyes, coupled with hunger, and knew he feared that the training she had installed upon him was going to fail.

"Relax, dearest pet. You will not cum until I permit it."

The fear faded, and he turned his focus to her.

Slade kept his gaze down, listening to the hissing, growling, and moaning emanating from Raell and Jai. The personal slaves had an order in which they would please Raell if she wore out the slave currently pleasing her. It was done by order of age, depending on who Raell picked as her first. Jai, the oldest, meant that Gabriel, the second oldest, would go next, and so on ending with Cody, the newest member. Slade was fifth in line, but he still hoped his mistress would chose him next if she finished Jai and still needed more.

Raell ground against the base of Jai's shaft, and then lifted slightly off him, giving his hips room to thrust upwards. Jai obeyed the silent command, and slowly sank his cock all the way in her, then slid back out. He repeated the action, speeding up slowly as her moans rumbled out of her chest. She raked his chest again, leaving red lines that stung but they only turned him on further, if such thing was possible. She then leaned over him, her hands reaching under him to his back where they latched onto his skin, holding him tight. Jai's own hands came up to squeeze and fondle her bouncing breasts, and he groaned as the hands gripping his back tightened further.

Drake was sure he was going to break the chastity belt.

Raell's breath hitched again, and Jai could feel it as her legs began to tremble once again. Her grip tightened once again, and he knew he was going to have bruises tomorrow. He didn't care.

Raell panted, the fire inside her once again reaching breaking point. The slave under her thrusted deep and hard, his dick piercing her over and over. They both were slick with sweat, the smell of their wants and needs curling through the air. Her super senses could sniff out each pheromone, could hear the rapid beat of Jai's heart, could see each muscle as it tightened and loosened, all working together to please her.

The world exploded, and in that second she hissed out a command.

"Come for me."

Jai's body tensed under her. He let out a growling moan as he came inside Raell, his body taut as fireworks went off in his head and his groin.

Everything went from fuzzy to crystal clear, and he watched a sparkling sweat drop drip down Raell's neck. His body hummed with pleasure, and he felt as if he could have been glowing with all the joy radiating within him. Above him, Raell panted quickly, her eyes slowly turning back to brown and her canines receding. She smiled at him, and he smiled back, but carefully turned his head to the side, reverting back to submissive behavior. Inside, he was ecstatic. He'd pleased her enough for her to allow him to cum inside her, something she rarely allowed. She'd been handled badly in the past, he knew, and as a result did not like her slaves to come inside her. He accepted this, but the few dozen times she had allowed him to cum inside always seemed to glow with extra light in his mind.

Raell stood, still panting slightly. She could feel the disappointment and happiness in the other slaves, knowing they had hoped she would use them and sad she had not while happy she was satisfied and feeling better. Drake, at the end, raged like a fire compared to the cool emotions of the others. Frustration, desire, and anger radiated from him, and she knew she'd have to find a way to handle him but she turned and went to shower and put on pajamas instead.

Slade stood as Raell entered her closet, walking over to a cabinet that contained extra bedding. Jai, now standing on trembling knees, shot him a thankful look before taking off downstairs to go shower himself. With the help of Avery and David -the black slaves- he stripped the sweaty bedding and put on clean, fresh sheets. The slaves then went into the bigger dragon-sized room, bringing back nine large doggy beds with them.

Drake watched all of this, still mentally raging with hormones. He was furious- why would she lock him in this fucking chastity belt then screw another in front of him- and frustrated. He wanted to get up and run, or go punch something, or both. He'd seen the desire in her eyes only a few couple hours before, but now she'd ignored him.

"Fucking hell." He muttered under his breath, his teeth clenched in a furious snarl.

Jai returned just as Mistress Raell stepped out of her bathroom, now clothed in silky red pajama bottoms and a black sports-bra. She smiled at the slaves, each curled up in their respective doggy bed. Her eyes lighted on Jai's, and she snapped at pointed at the bed. She turned to Drake, eyeing him up and down. She had listened to the furious thoughts running through his head, and knew the boy would soon snap. She'd shown him only pain so far, and it would take more than that to bring him round and turn him into one of her adoring pets.

For now, however, she only wanted to deal with where he would sleep. Sex tired her out, as it did all things, and the warm shower had only made her sleepier.

Drake remained bowed over and plastered a submissive look on his face. He didn't look up, though he wanted to. He wanted her to see the fire in his eyes, to know she didn't own him like she owned all the other slaves.

A hand reached down and lifted his head up. Raell stared down at him, a ghost of a smile on her face. Drake suddenly recalled Riley telling him about her ability to read minds, and felt his pulse race. She knew that he was furious, she knew that he wasn't hers. Yet she still smiled, and that only pissed Drake off more.

"With that attitude, you won't be sleeping up here tonight."

Drake replied with a glare that would have burned right through her, had her own eyes not gleamed silver and reflect the fury back at him tenfold.

He glanced away, and the silver melted away.

She still owned him, for now.

Tomorrow would be another matter.