Breaking Hannah Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Irish beauty gets punished by an older black elder.
1.7k words
3.94
72.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jauf
Jauf
15 Followers

Hannah crossed her pale white legs nervously, and with a sniffle louder than her words she begged, "Mom, please... don't..."

"I'm sorry sweetie, but Elder James is right... you're headed down a path of temptation and it's important that your behavior be corrected. Remove your skirt and go over to him."

The eighteen-year-old freckeled redhead winced in shame. Of all the elders it just had to be James -- a sixty-something black man who'd had his eye on the petite, pretty Irish girl ever since her early teens. She wiped away the tears from her eyes and stared at the deformed lump that protruded from his forehead; at his many skin tags and the blemishes left by his attempts to remove them. He was ugly, creepy, and mean, and now he had Hannah right where he wanted her.

Fighting her trembling knees and every instinct within her, the young beauty stood and reluctantly dropped her skirt to the floor; sniffles turning quickly into sobs. Of all the days, she had to pick this one to wear her most scandalous pair of panties -- a light-pink satin thong with frilled edges and cute little white bows sewn to the hips and tailbone. They were far from being church-approved and only added to the case the elder had brought against her.

"Oh Hannah..." her mother said disapprovingly.

"You knew that underwear of this type was forbidden among members of the church before you bought it, didn't you, Hannah?" Elder James asked.

Embarrassed beyond belief, Hannah squeaked out an almost imperceivable, "Yes Sir."

"We will conduct an investigation into where you got these, but first you need to take off your top as well," he responded, as he watched her countenance drop to new lows.

Hannah's mother intervened. "Is that appropriate, Edler James?"

"It is appropriate and necessary, because she is wearing contraband underwear. I must know if it's only her panties, or if she has an inappropriate brazzier too."

Hannah frantically shook her head no and then murmured, "I... I'm not w-wearing a bra, Sir..." The room became awkwardly silent to everyone but Hannah, whose heart was pounding so hard that she would have sworn there was a drum being beaten right behind her.

"Take off your top, Hannah," he said coldly, as though nothing had changed. Hannah's mom shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

The younger of the women began to cry. No man had ever seen her as bare as she was now, but this? This was unquestionably wrong. Her image within the church would be forever changed. The gutted girl slowly grasped at the edges of her blouse and pulled it over her head. True to her word she now stood topless in front of the elder, wearing nothing but her thong and the church's standard-issue white cotton stockings with black shoes. She raised her shaky hands and placed them over her recently filled-in C cup breasts, but her efforts were futile, for the elder had already gotten an eyefull.

"Ms. O'Kelly, please go to your daughter's room and search for any other contraband garments you can find... Hannah... come bend over my knee."

"It's ok, it will be over soon," she thought to herself, desperate for consolation as her fear began to peak. It took all of her strength to move one foot in front of the other until she was at last standing next to the ugly, perverted old man, her only protector now absent from the room. In one quick motion he shoved her upper body over his left knee and down towards the floor, her tight white ass sticking up high in the air. Tears streamed down her face.

"Put the tips of your toes on the floor," the elder demanded. "I'm about to give you something to cry about..." He rustled through the leather bag he'd brought and soon emerged with a roll of duct tape. "Now put your arms behind your back and grab your elbows." Hannah's breathing intensified as James wrapped her arms in tape til she was unable to separate them. Her naive mind suspected that he couldn't possibly put her in a more vulnerable position, but little did she know, Elder James's plan included much more than a single spanking. He placed his right leg at the back of her knees. "Do you have anything to say before I begin?" he inquired.

Hannah thought through her mental fog for a moment before answering, "Just that I'm sorry for my sexual ways, and that I'm grateful to you, Sir, for caring enough to repriman--" SMACK! The elder's first spank was fierce and unexpected, taking the breath right out of lovely young Hannah as she spoke. "UUUUUHHHNNN!" she cried. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her eyes grew wide; she couldn't believe how firm his hand was, how hard he was hitting her. She tried to wiggle away and cover her ass with her feet, but Elder James's right leg prevented her calves from moving. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "MMMMMMmmmHmmHmm!" she moaned, her lily-white ass rapidly turning pink.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE PANTIES?" he asked, raising his hand high in the air behind her.

"F-From a-a-a lingerie s-store!" she panted. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"WHO HELPED YOU BUY THEM?"

"N-N-NOBODY, SIR!" she screamed. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Hannah's butt was stinging so badly now that she knew she couldn't take much more.

"DON'T LIE TO ME. YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY OR A CAR -- WHO HELPED YOU GET THEM?" Hannah's lip trembled as she tried to come up with a lie, but it was too late. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!" She screamed, her ass feeling as though it was on fire.

Elder James took a short break from spanking her and gently ran the tips of his fingers over her scalding red flesh as she balled like a baby. "You know we're not done until you confess, right?" he said.

"Dont' give her up; it can't go on for much longer..." she stubbornly thought to herself. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She struggled and fought like a cornered cat as she wept, but it was no use, Elder James held her tight. Even as she bit her trembling lip to keep from talking, part of her knew that she was reaching her wit's end.

"Well, perhaps I'm going about this all wrong," the elder said, releasing his hold. He grabbed her tits with both hands, squeezing and tugging on them as he picked her up and sat her bright red rear down on his thigh. The sensations made Hannah wince and gasp.

Just then her mother returned from her room, holding another pair of panties and a satin-and-lace slip in her arms. She stared at her crying child with a mixture of empathy and disappointment plastered across her face.

"Go ahead and place those on the couch next to you, Ms. O'Kelly... Since Hannah isn't responding to my spanking of her bottom, I've decided that instead I'll have to spank her... more sensitive regions..." he said calmly, moving his hand over her pussy. Hannah couldn't believe her senses. She glared at her mom, who slowly shook her head.

"Hannah, please... just tell him."

The crying young girl looked at Elder James with terror in her eyes. "I-I told you, *sniff*, S-Sir... th-there, *sniff*, was nobody else..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Hannah's neck cranked back and she gritted her teeth as the forceful slaps were delivered to her soft little pussy; it was unlike any pain she'd ever felt before. Almost immediately the young girl's willpower shattered.

"NNNNNnnnHHH! I'M SORRY SIR! IT... IT W-WAS ESTHER! ESTHER DOLLINS!"

"Well good, now we're getting somewhere..." said Elder James matter-of-factly. "Did Esther also partake in purchasing this filth?" His hand hovered above her genitals, ready to slap once more.

Hannah gulped hard, silently hoping that Esther would forgive her. "Y-YES SIR... *sniff*, SHE BOUGHT PANTIES TOO! *sniff*."

"Where and when?"

"A-AT THE LINGERIE BOUTIQUE JUST OUTSIDE OF T-TOWN! TWO, M-MAYBE TH-THREE MONTHS AGO... *sniff*"

Elder James rested his hand on Hannah's inner thigh. "Good girl Hannah. Now calm down and tell me, what did her panties look like?"

Hannah sniffled, cleared her throat, and blinked her tears away. "TH-they're grey, with a black heart cut-out in the front... and there's also a blue pair... with colorful flowers on them..."

"Do you know where she keeps them?"

Young Hannah looked pitifully at the elder. "Sh-she'll know it was me, if I tell you..." The elder raised his hands to Hannah's breasts and pinched her nipples, twisting much harder than he needed to. "NNNNNNN! MMMMMMM! SHE HIDES THEM BEHIND THE BOOKS ON THE SHELF IN HER CLOSET!" she shrieked.

"Elder, please," Hannah's mom interjected. "She's told you what you need to know... I can take her punishment from here." Hannah looked up at her mother with gratitude, but it was short lived.

"Your daughter will be coming with me tonight, Ms. O'Kelly. Tomorrow she will be publicly chastised at the square." Both women lowered their heads in shame. Public chastisments were rare, and highly stigmatizing in the community of 400 odd people. "But first... I must know that this is not learned behavior... please lift your skirt, Martha."

Hannah had never seen her mother so distraught before. The single mom was usually strong and confident, though always a bit reserved, but now she stood there blushing like a child, with a scrunched brow and heavy eyelids. "P-Please Sir, not in front of Hannah..." she meekly begged.

"Your daughter has brought this shame upon you; she must see how her behavior affects those she loves." Hannah felt her heart sink as her mother shed a lone tear. The older of the girls lifted her skirt slowly, revealing, much to Hannah's surprise, a locked metal-and-leather chastity belt. What Hannah didn't know was that all of the unmarried women in the community who were past the age of 21 were requred to be in chastity -- a fact not lost on the elder, for the elders were the ones who held the keys to the belts. "Good girl, Martha," the elder said demeaningly. "Now get your daughter off of my lap and dress her in a sack cloth. I will lead her to my house in shame."

"Y-Yes S-Sir... Thank you for your discipline, elder..." the broken mother stammered.

Hannah looked up at her tormented mother with her big blue eyes and whispered, "I'm so, so sorry, Momma..." She got nothing in response.

Jauf
Jauf
15 Followers