Breaking Him Down

Story Info
Black wife dominates white husband
3.6k words
4.4
86.6k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The original version of this storyBreaking and Entering was written by Couture and published here on Literotica. I thoroughly enjoyed her excellent story and decided to make a few tweaks for the private reading enjoyment of my sweetie and me. She has graciously agreed to let me submit my version for your reading pleasure.

"Sweetie, will you be a darling and clean the kitchen tonight?" Alicia asked her husband as he was sitting in his recliner watching television. The chair was old and comfortable. A ratty reminder of his days as a bachelor – a tangible symbol of his independence. It didn’t really match her whole opulent, Moroccan palace theme, but she understood his need to reclaim his freedom from time to time, so it didn’t really bother her. But, she did want him to get up out of it and do the dishes tonight.

Robert looked up to find her standing in front of him with her hands on her hips in that delicious way that came natural to black women. As usual she was dressed in something sexy and body hugging. But that wasn’t hard to accomplish. With an hourglass figure like hers, even a simple t-shit fit that description. God, it was hard to resist her when she stood over him like this! "Come on baby, I'm watching something right now," he pleaded, pointing the remote around her and at the TV as if he could somehow zap Alicia and make her move as easily as he could change the channel.

Alicia looked back and saw that hateful little planet at the edge of the TV screen. Just great, she thought, the sci-fi channel. He would be sitting in his chair all night if he got his way. She knew that in order to get him up, she was going to have to bring out the big guns.

Slowly and deliberately she gave him her sexiest smile, stepped forward to straddle him, and ground seductively against him as she sank fully into his lap. "I'll make it worth your while, little boy" she husked in his ear. She knew he could feel the puffy heat of her soaking pussy. And Alicia could feel his resistance melting as his dick hardened.

Robert looked into her beautiful almond-shaped eyes and she could feel him grinding beneath her in response as he leaned up to kiss her, but she pulled back. "First the dishes, babydoll," she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips and hopping gracefully off his lap.

Robert threw a pillow at Alicia, hitting her in her succulent chocolate ass, his favorite part of her body. "Tease," he called after her. However, her ploy worked. He got out of his chair and went to the kitchen.

Alicia followed, watching him while he worked. He looked so cute washing dishes in just his boxers. His long, muscular tanned legs looked so sexy with that dusting of golden hair. She trailed a finger down to her pussy. She was as hot and wet as the dishwater.

She went to the bedroom to wait for him to finish, but she was too aroused by having seduced him into doing housework to wait. She loved using her sexual power to make him do her bidding. It was just such a turn on.

She got up, opened her goody drawer and removed a vibe to keep her occupied until he returned. However, her attention fell to the strap-on at the bottom of the drawer. It was a part of a fantasy collection they had gotten from a sex shop a while back. They had never actually used it....

But, Alicia had always wondered what it would be like to be the penetrator instead of the penetratee, so to speak. She had always been curious, but never had the courage to talk to Robert about it. She didn’t know if it would threaten his masculinity. And she didn’t want to expose herself as a kinky freak if it turned out to be something that really turned him off.

Actually, she had brought it up as a joke once, but Robert just laughed and said, "You're not coming near me with that thing." Ever since then, she had been too uncomfortable to pursue it further.

Stripping off her thong and tank top, Alicia attached the latex cock to her crotch. She walked to the full-length mirror and looked at her reflection. She wrapped her fist around the shiny black cock and posed, propping her leg up on a chair. The thick dark length matched well with her own toffee brown complexion. She imagined how delicious the contrast would be against Robby’s pale skin. Damn, she looked powerful! Authority and strength radiated from her body. Then her thoughts turned to her husband diligently washing dishes in the kitchen. It's now or never, she thought, and tiptoed silently to the kitchen.

Robert's back was turned as he dried the dishes and placed them in the cabinet like a good little hubby. She sneaked up behind him and reached her hand into his boxers, firmly grasping his cock.

He jumped. "Shit, you scared me!" he said. "Don't sneak up on me like that when I've got plates in my hand."

Alicia stroked his dick, feeling it grow stiff in her hand. "What was that, sweetie?"

"Nothing," he groaned. He tried to turn around, but she pulled his cock up and away, making him stand on his tiptoes leaning over the counter.

"Don't turn around," she commanded.

"Ouch, ease up - you're hurting me, Alicia." He grabbed at her wrist, but she only pulled harder.

"I'll pull it off." she threatened. His hand moved away and Alicia slacked off on the pressure. Her left hand traveled down to his ass, massaging his cheeks possessively. "Now, who is in charge?" she asked, while her finger pressed between his cheeks against his tightly clenched ass to emphasize her point. "Hmmm?"

"Come on honey, let's go to bed. I don't like this game," Robert whined.

He was getting rebellious again. She didn't know what possessed her, but she opened the drawer and pulled out a small knife. He immediately froze as soon as he saw it in her hand. She traced the sharp edge of the blade lightly up and down his spine. "What did I say about turning around?"

He hesitated. She heard him gulp. "You said not to."

"That's right, little one." She squeezed his cock. It was harder now than ever. He might try to pretend, but she knew he liked it. "Now . . . tell me who is in control."

"You are." She felt his body tremble against hers.

"That's right my love." She placed the blade beneath his underwear. "Now, let’s see this body you've been teasing me with." She cut through his boxers with the knife. The rent fabric fell to his feet, leaving him standing naked against the counter.

"Please, Alicia. . . I don't like this."

Rob’s cock pulsed in her hand. "Well I do, little liar." She kissed his neck, licking and sucking his flesh as her hand moved from his cock to his nipple, pinching it lightly. Alicia’s mouth became even more aggressive until she was sucking at his neck as hard as she could, while nipping his skin with her teeth. Her fingers tightened on his nipple, extracting a mewling moan from his throat.

"Tell me the truth, little bitch. You like this don't you?" she whispered in his ear and then tongued it. She could feel the shock go through his body at the dirty language. It was so unlike her.

"Mmmmm . . . yes," he gasped.

"And I'm not Alicia. I'm a burglar, who broke into the house. Your wife is asleep in bed." She poked him with the knife blade. "You got that?"

"Yes . . .I got it," he said.

"Good. Reach over there and get that bottle of Joy. Come on. Hurry up, before you make me angry!" He was shaking, he was so unsure of himself. She stroked him to soothe his nerves.

"You can do it babydoll. Go on. Now, pour some of it into your hand. Keep going, pour a whole handful. That's good. Now, give me your hand." She guided his hand back, careful not to spill the detergent and placed it over her fake cock. Robert jumped when he discovered her little surprise and tried to pull away. But Alicia held him fast.

"Please, don't," he said, while she guided his hand up and down her cock coating it with the slick detergent. He was trembling with emotion, deciding whether to let himself go and totally enjoy the “role-playing.” A thousand thoughts jumbled through his mind at once. What would it mean if he let her fuck him? Rob was a big man, much stronger than she was. They both knew he was physically capable of stopping her anytime he wanted. But, he didn’t.

"Did you know that I've been watching you from the window every night? Did you enjoy teasing me? Washing dishes in your naughty underwear? Showing your body off slut? Did you think you could get away with that?" She brought his hand up behind his back, forcing him to bend over the counter. He relaxed helplessly against her allowing her to dominate him.

Alicia was getting into her new role more and more. She had never felt so strong before. So powerful! And she hadn't even fucked him yet. She knew this would permanently change their relationship. And the truth was, she had always wanted to be in charge. She just hadn’t been sure that he would fall to her charms so easily.

As she placed the head of the cock against his ass, Alicia felt the moisture gushing from her hot pussy like a fountain. She pushed forward, he groaned and the cheeks of his ass clenched tightly. She stroked his back until he relaxed enough for the head to slip in.

"Ow, ow God." Robert suddenly struggled to get away. "I'm sorry honey. Please, I can't do this."

Alicia pushed his arm up further. "I'm not your honey, bitch. Do you think you can just tease me like this and then toss me away? Oh, no babydoll. Besides, I know just what a little horny bitch like you wants." He sighed and relaxed once more. He had obviously decided to let her use his ass for her pleasure. The thought thrilled her.

She took him with short tiny strokes, ever so slowly moving deeper and deeper into his ass. She could feel his resistance fading with every stroke. Was it her imagination or was he pushing back against her? This little whore liked getting his ass fucked!

"That's it bitch. Didn't I say I knew what a slut like you wanted? That's it sweetie, just relax and give it up to me." He was groaning now every time she bottomed out.

Alicia slammed him harder. Her thighs were slapping loudly as they collided with his on every stroke. "Don't I know what you want? Don't I, bitch?"

"Mmmm - yessss," he admitted. He was hers now and they both knew it.

Her pussy quaked. She was getting ready to cum, but she still wanted a little more.

"Come on slut. Pick your leg up and put it on the counter. That's good. Pull your knee to your face, but don't you dare look at me. If you look at me, I'm going to have to kill you bitch, cause I'm not going to jail."

Alicia watched as he submissively got into the position that she wanted him in. She could see her thick black cock violating his tiny pink anus. He looked so vulnerable. She began to cum with the first stroke. She took his ass with long hard strokes. Her fake dick was covered in foamy bubbles from the detergent. "Ah-ah-ah-I'm cumming," She cried. "Oh God, you're making me cum, you hot little white cave bitch!"

Her strokes slowed as her orgasm waned. Alicia felt something on her hip. She looked down in surprise at her husband's hand gripping her flesh. The beautiful contrast between their skin made her pussy clench once again.

"Please," he begged. "I'm so close."

She slowly pulled it out, marveling as his reddened pucker opened and closed before her eyes. Alicia smiled. She could fuck this little slut any time she wanted! Oh yes, things were certainly going to be different around here.

"Not much of a tease now are you? Tell me bitch. Tell me what you want. Do you want to be the fucker or do you want to be the fuckee?"

He tried to pull her into him, but she wanted him to say it. To tell her what she wanted to hear. "Tell me."

He trembled from her touch. "I-I want to . . . be the fuckee. Please," he groaned.

Alicia looked at him there with his eyes closed in such a vulnerable position on the counter. She slid all the way into him with one stroke knowing that he was hers and always had been. She wondered what was going through his mind. Was he imagining it was her fucking him or someone else? It didn't really matter at all. She was there and she was the one fucking him. His ass was hers to use as she pleased. And she intended to use it tonight and any other time she wanted.

Alicia dropped the knife and grabbed him by the hair. She pulled him back onto her cock. "Tell me what you want. Tell me bitch!"

"Fuck me – mmmmm - ooooh God fuck me!" he moaned.

"Fuck you where, whore?" She demanded, as she slapped his ass hard. The sound was shockingly loud in the tense quiet of the room.

"Fuck-my-ass-ugh," Robert grunted. His body was trembling with excitement. He was coated with sweat and his skin burned as if from a fever.

Alicia slapped his ass again. "Louder bitch! I didn't hear you."

"Ugh-Fuck-my-ass-ahh-fuck-my-ass!"

"That's it bitch. Tell the world what a slut you are." His body glistened as he squirmed from the pleasure of her wet cock thrusting against his throbbing prostate. His leg knocked a cup down on the floor. It wasn't going to be long now.

She grabbed his swollen cock and pumped it. "You're cumming bitch, I can feel it. You better scream for me whore. Scream out loud!"

"I'm cumming!!!" he cried in a long soul-piercing wail. She jerked his cock as he spurted, covering his face and the counter with his sweet offering. After he came down from his climax, she gently pulled out of him.

"You were the best fuck ever, you little tease." Alicia placed her semen coated fingers at his mouth, commanding him to taste – feeling deliciously filthy as she watched his tongue snake out to lick his own cream. "When you get cleaned up, come upstairs. There are going to be some changes around here, darling." With that, Alicia left the room.

Robert slowly straightened up from the kitchen counter. He could still feel his prostate twitching and the soft throbs from his now deflated penis. With a shock of horror he noticed a small gap in the kitchen curtains. He could see his cum stained face reflected back at him. He snatched the curtains shut and left the room. God, he hoped no one had witnessed the scene that had just taken place.

He didn’t go to bed immediately. His thoughts were a writhing jumble. What had just happened? How had it happened? What did it mean? He thought of his soft, silky wife waiting for him in their bed and his cock began to stir again. But even that didn’t soothe his thoughts. Had he enjoyed what his wife had done to him? God, yes!! But, how had she known that was his most secret desire? The only time they had ever discussed it he thought she had taken him at his word that he wanted no part of it.

He loved his wife very much. But, sometimes the way she honed in on his deepest emotions almost frightened him. It was as though she sometimes knew him better than he knew himself.

Robert stepped into the shower to get cleaned up. He enjoyed the strong warm splashes from the showerhead firmly caressing his flesh. He turned around and spread his asscheeks under the vibrating spray feeling the steady cascade of water pulsate against his violated anus. That sent another surge of excitement through him. Yes, he had definitely loved being fucked in the ass by his beautiful wife and he knew they would eventually experience it again. But, even though he was overwhelmed by his submissive desires, something in him wanted to assert his masculinity in the most primal way.

He shut off the shower and stepped out onto the mat. He looked at himself in the mirror as he toweled his muscular body. His blue eyes stared back at him with a dazed expression. He had seen a part of himself that he had never fully dared to acknowledge. The images of what he must have looked like with his hard white body squirming and bucking back onto the thick, black artificial dick ignited his senses. His sensuous, knowing wife had pushed him over the threshold of mental resistance to a place of pure sensation and completely debauched abandon.

As he entered their bedroom he made up his mind to return the favor. He had the elemental urge to be deep inside her warm, tight pussy violating her body and soul in return. He had fantasized about being totally dominated by his wife. But he didn’t know if he was quite ready to take those final steps. He worshipped her and had secretly wished she would become his Mistress and train him like a proper little puppy. But, he didn’t know if his masculinity could handle what might be in store. He decided it was best to return the proper balance to their relationship as quickly as possible. She was his heart, his very breath, his woman and he would stamp his mastery on her sweet body tonight.

Alicia lay on her back. Robert had taken so long to come to bed that she had drifted softly into a world of dream images. Seeing her thus, her beautiful chocolate form naked, spread and utterly vulnerable, Robert felt a strong surge of protectiveness squeeze his heart. Feelings of submission washed over him in waves. Instead of falling on her in the frenzy of almost brutal thrusting he had envisioned, he chose instead to lay his head in the soft juncture of her juicy thighs. His strong corded arms wrapped around her waist as he slowly rubbed his face against her beautiful cunt. This magical place held him absolutely enthralled as its endless mysteries beckoned to him. He inhaled her delicious fragrance as she slowly came awake and he felt her fingers combing gently through his blond curls.

For a long moment they lay in silence. Enjoying each other’s nearness and not wanting to break the spell by speaking. Then she heard his voice, soft but strong in the darkness. “Alicia, how did you know?” She answered him silently by drawing one of his hands up to her face and pressing a delicate kiss into his palm. He felt the sensation in his heart. He continued, “ I have never known anyone like you. It’s like you sometimes get inside my mind so completely that it frightens me.” She felt the breath from his warm words stirring the curls on her pussy mound. But the vulnerable uncertainty of his words touched her soul.

“Oh, baby,” she said softly, holding his head at her crotch and slowly grinding into his face. “I love you, Robert. There is nothing you should ever fear to share with me. I am your wife and I accept you fully as my husband. Everything that happens between us is beautiful to me.

But, as I said in the kitchen, things are going to be different from now on, sweetie. I am taking us to the next level. Tonight I reversed our roles and that change is going to be permanent.”

He buried his face deeper in her pussy, groaning with unnamed emotion as he squeezed his eyes tightly shut. “Oh, Alicia I have never desired any woman the way I want you. I want to do anything that pleases you.”

Her soft voice floated down to caress his ears, “Good boy. Now lick me.”

He attacked her succulent flesh with greedy abandon. Moaning as he felt her control seize every part of him. All thoughts of mastering her were forever purged from his mind. He knew this is where he belonged. Slaving like a good little puppy between the beautiful thighs of his heavenly Black Goddess.

“That’s right, you wonderful cunt eating little darling,” she cried as she arched deeper into his sucking mouth. Her hands gripped his hair as she forcefully fucked his face taking her pleasure selfishly and reveling in the bliss of his tongue in her pussy. “From now on you will do whatever I want little pup pup, no questions asked.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he breathed. He couldn’t believe the incredible pleasure he experienced with those two little words he had wanted to utter to her for so long! He fed from her delicious source and began to understand the true meaning of home. He had found it here and he was a slave to the feelings his beautiful Queen awakened in him. He was a slave. A slave. HER slave.