Breaking in a Church Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara is taken into the pastor's office by Alex.
1.2k words
4.37
26.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayGrace
KayGrace
26 Followers

"And again!" Ms. Banks lifted up her baton, and the chorus of some hymn Alex had heard a million times began. That wasn't why he was here though.

Little Lara Banks stood among the singers, golden hair tumbling wildly down her shoulders. Her cheeks were still flushed from when she'd come all over his mouth, and brightened even more when she made eye contact with him.

Her mouth didn't stop moving as she continued in song, but it didn't look like she was thinking about the god that she sung to. No, she was thinking about him.

Her mouth opened to a perfect 'Oh', and his gaze flicked down to her pink lips. The way that they were parted, it wasn't hard to imagine what she'd look like. Down on her knees, mouth open, tongue out, ready for real worship.

It had been less than an hour since he'd licked her pussy, but it seemed like forever. God, he wanted to fuck her.

"That'll be all for today," Ms. Banks slashed her baton through the air.

Lara stepped down to gather her belongings, in a pew away from the group. He strode towards her purposefully.

"You look flustered, Princess."

"Not flustered," she corrected, looking up from her bag. "Surprised you'd be here after you got what you wanted."

"You think that all I want is to make you cum, Banks?" He asked.

"Alex!" She hissed looking around. "There are other people here!"

Taking her hand, he led her down the hall, until they reached his fathers office.

"That was completely inappropriate -," he pressed his mouth to hers effectively silencing her. As his tongue stroked the seam of her lips, and she opened for him, she realized that this was her first kiss.

His hand wound through her hair as he yanked her head back, attacking her earlobe, collar bone, jawline. Anything he could reach with his teeth.

"We-we're in your Dad's office, Alex." She panted as he worked his way up to her ears.

"I don't think you mind," he growled, his hand finding its spot on her panties again.

"We could get caught," she whispered.

"Lara, I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to fuck your throat so raw that you can't speak."

She whimpered as he drove two fingers inside her, finger fucking the point into her.

She wanted to...

Lara broke the kiss, and pushed his hands away. Dropping to her knees, she looked at him expectantly.

"Take the dress off, Princess." He demanded softly. Grunting his approval as the silly white garment was pulled over her head. Her bra and panties were white too, pushing her creamy tits over the eggshell cups. She looked like an angel. He was going to ruin her.

"The panties too," he gestured to her underwear, and held out his hand waiting.

When they reached his hand, the pad of the fabric was moist against his thumb. He groaned, and removed the buckle from his pants.

Alex had a beautiful cock. Lara's eyes widened as she gauged the size. She was a virgin, and she was having trouble imagining what looked like 8 thick inches spear into her. She stuck out her tongue tentatively, and licked around the tip.

Alex's gaze was burned into her as she slid the crown of his dick into her mouth. He groaned audibly when she reached the halfway mark, and cursed audibly when she stopped. Her hair had fallen across her face, and was obscuring his view of her pretty little mouth as it descended on the crown of his cock. "Fuck, Lara." He pulled her hair back from her face, causing her to look up. At the same time he pulled her head forward, until she hit the middle of his cock. Her hazel eyes started watering as he continued pulling her forward, met with the feeling of her throat rippling around him, as he reached the base of his dick. Lara moaned against him, and he cursed, pulling himself out of her mouth and snapping back in.

"Fuckkk." He hissed, starting to piston his dick in and out of her mouth. She was struggling, he could tell. Her eyes were shut and she was tearing down her face as he worked himself in and out of her. God she was hot.

"Don't fucking stop," he growled, moving faster. His grip on her hair was hard now, as he continued to pummel her face. His balls hit her chin, and he could have sworn he'd felt her run her fingernail over them lightly, experimenting with what she thought that he'd like.

She moaned against him, causing him to swear. "Fucking take it, Lara."

She opened her eyes, and he almost came then, the heat she was looking at him with... Fuck.

He watched as her hands dropped deliberately down as he fucked her mouth, and started rubbing her clit slowly.

He ripped her head away from his dick, and threw her down. She froze.

"Did I say you could fucking touch yourself?"

She backed away slowly, shake her head.

"Come here," he demanded. Alex pushed the papers on his fathers desk aside, and forced her facedown on the cool mahogany surface.

Lara didn't know what he was going to do, when she felt the head of his cock brush against her smooth opening.

"Alex, wait, I'm a vir-!" She squealed as he shoved himself into her, shattering her effectively. She wailed, suddenly in tremendous amounts of pain.

He dropped his hands in between her and the desk, and started rubbing small circles on her nub, starting to move.

Lara moaned, and whimpered. The pain was starting to subside, and she felt herself getting wetter against his dick.

"Ah!" She shouted.

"Shhhh, Princess. There are people outside, remember?" He forced her head down so that she couldn't move her head, facing the door. She closed her eyes as he picked up speed. She moaned, fighting to be quiet. She heard Alex fumbling with something on his fathers desk as he fucked her, and her eyes shot open as she heard a small buzzing.

"What is that?!" She demanded.

"Dad had his back massager on his desk. Thought I'd use it for something more fun."

"You're disgusting," she moaned.

Alex grabbed her panties from the top of the desk where he placed them, and shoved them in her mouth, taking the small buzzing machine and pressing it against her clit as he fucked her.

"Mmmmh!" She shouted into the twisted wad in her mouth.

"Anyone could come in and see you being fucked like this." He moved faster. "Be quiet, Princess. My Dad could walk in."

Her pussy tightened around him and squeezed around his dick reflexively.

"Are you going to cum for me?" He taunted, moving the little device in small circles on her clit.

"Open your fucking eyes, Lara."

She did as she was told, facing the door as he fucked her. She felt his cock swell inside of her, and started slamming her hips back into him.

"Fuck, Princess. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Mmph!" She tried to protest, but her struggling made him move faster. One more rub of the massager on her clit and she exploded.

"Fuck!" He cursed as his cock swelled, and shot his load into her.

After a moment of him being slumped on top of her, she removed the panties from her mouth.

"We didn't use protection, you idiot!"

She shivered as he slipped out of her, and she felt his breath against her ear...

"Good."

Oh god, what had she gotten herself into?

KayGrace
KayGrace
26 Followers