Breaking in a New Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
Master Jack & Diane finally meet in person.
1.5k words
4.34
50.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Master Jack, and Diane shared a week of emails and phone calls short and to the point up until the day my plane was to arrive in her town. We had talked about what we both wished to gain and what we would be sharing, it was looking to be an extremely erotic and enjoyable trip if things worked out as I hoped.

Finally my plane touched down and as I disembarked the plain and headed through the terminal I arrived at the waiting area. There she was, Diane, sitting in a chair reading a book timidly glancing up to watch the passengers as the filed past her. I watched a nervous smile creep across her face as our eyes locked. I couldn't help but allow my own eyes to break the gaze and look over her gorgeous body as she stood up. Her breasts were large and spilling through the v-neck sweater she had on. Also the flair of her hips was noticeably erotic as I watched her smooth the skirt I had commanded her to wear, I could see the white tops of the silk stockings she had on beneath as she stood up and just a hint of the garter straps that were holding them up as well. So far I was extremely pleased she had done everything I instructed down to the letter.

She walked to the opening of the waiting area as I neared and with a bit of hesitation she dropped to her knees and bowed graciously not caring who could see or if she did she was ignoring the embarrassment to make me happy.

Looking up from beneath her lowered lashes she slowly said, "Hello my master, I trust you had a good flight and are pleased so thus far with your pet."

I put my hand to her head and then ran it down her cheek slowly taking in the soft beautiful flesh and then cupped her chin with two fingers and told her to rise. "Diane, I am very pleased ," I told her as I pulled her to me and gave her a slow deep soul searching kiss.

Breaking away I told her we must go gather my bag and head off we had much to do and I was famished. As we headed through the terminal after getting my bag and drifted towards her car little was said. She walked a step behind me at first until I assured her that I would rather have her walk with me not behind. I may be somewhat traditional but by no means did I want to have to turn around to see my new beauty.

Once inside her car we quickly kissed again, I let my hands travel up beneath her skirt to see if she had complied with my every wish, as I neared the tops of her stocking I felt her pussy and wet flesh open and void of panties as I had insisted she meet me. Slipping a finger inside her opening I slowly slid it in and out before pulling away and ordering her to drive us to our hotel.

"Oh and one other thing Diane, my pet," I started, "Do your 1st safe call now, I will hop out of the car for a minute and look for something in my bag in the back as you do this."

She smiled and thanked me as she picked up the phone and placed her call. I heard a little of the conversation and was pleased by hearing her say that I was more handsome in person and she already knew I was a great kisser from our first kiss. I searched through my bag and found what I had been looking for and as we pulled out of the parking garage I pushed the cd into her player in the car.

"Sir, you brought music too," she playfully asked.

"Yes, my sweet little slut a little music to set the mood."

Indeed it would set the mood at least for me, it was a mixture of Nine Inch Nails and the song, "Closer", also I had added as many good songs for passionate and rough sex as I could onto the cd before leaving that morning, I wanted to have her dripping and prepared by the time we arrived at my hotel.

We chatted on the way and listened and laughed at the music as we both were a bit nervous about actually arriving at the hotel and trying to take a little time to not think about before getting there. Lord knows I had been thinking about it for the last week nearly every waking moment. Finally we arrived at the hotel and I checked in and got two keys and headed up the elevator to my suite.

Once inside the elevator I pushed Diane up against the wall and ran my hands up her body, my fingers invaded her pussy again as I pushed her shirt down just enough to get a hard nipple into my mouth and bit down.

"Oh god sir," she moaned as I flicked my tongue over the hard bud of pleasure.

Finally our car arrived at the proper floor and we rushed out and down the hallway to the door that stood in our way. Once through the door I pushed her against it as I locked it and then told her that I was so happy to see her and that she was being an extremely good pet.

"Sir, as turned on as I am we both know we cannot have sex today, that wouldn't be Safe, Sane nor Consensual at this point, we need to do this smartly sir," she whimpered to me.

I knew this was coming and as much as I wanted her I was going to drive her insane until later that night and then see what would happen. "First of all I agree with you my little precious girl, secondly let's order up room service, take a long bath together and then watch a movie."

"Yes, sir whatever you wish," she replied.

I called down after deciding what we would have and ordered room service and a few drinks from the bar. I wanted to help Diane lose a little of her inhibitions and knew that the alcohol would help, I didn't want her drunk at this point just loose. After searching through the movies we narrowed it down to just two choices and upon my decision decided for the more erotic of the two. She drew a hot bath and then we talked while waiting for the food to arrive. Not surprisingly we flew through the meal once it was there and then headed to the bathroom where the full bath of warm water filled with bubbles was awaiting us.

I allowed her this once to disrobe and enter the tub without me seeing or watching her do it, I myself disrobed and then walked into the tub feeling her eyes drink in my cock and balls and the hardness of my body.

"Turn around and come sit against me Diane," I instructed her.

She did as told and I soon felt her bare wet flesh pressed against mine as she leaned back. Her ass was against my cock which was growing rapidly harder and she giggled and told me that we still had to wait. "I know that beautiful but my cock won't really agree right now."

Diane turned to kiss me and I ran my hands up her sides and cupped her breasts rolling the nipples between my fingers and feeling her involuntary grinding against my cock. I managed to turn her more so that her body was sideways against my own and I continued to fondle her breasts and nipples as she reached down to touch my cock.

"Sir, I have to touch you, I won't have sex with you yet, but I will touch you as you desire," she told me.

"I have a better idea, instead of teasing one another lets stand up shower off and you may go make your second safe call and let your contact know you're alright as I finish up and shave."

"Yes, sir," she said with a slightly disappointed look on her face.

As we stood up I grabbed her hips and reached around her aiming the spray of the shower at her clit as I rubbed it and kissed the back of her neck. I whispered in her ear, "Just wait until the first time my cock slides in here, " I slid a finger in her as I said this and felt her shiver against me. "Or just wait until I am fucking your mouth or ass later we'll see if it's teasing then my little slut. But for now I want you to let go and cum for me."

Diane suddenly shook and trembled and started to cum immediately, she was so aroused and hadn't touched herself since he had forbade it and now she was starting to cum on her master's fingers as he gave her pleasure without deriving his own.

"When you get off the phone order the movie and lie down in bed as you are now my slut, naked and ready for pleasure and pleasing me."

Please stay tuned for the next chapter. Remember to vote and send feedback. MV.