Breaking In Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she'd finished coating his cock with jelly, she surprised both Patrick and B.W. by getting some more jelly, this time on just one hand. Then she turned over, ass in the air in view of the camera. To the two men's delight, she began rubbing jelly all over her ass, including her pinkish-brown hole, making it shine. Then she slowly stuck her finger inside her asshole and started to slide it in and out, lubing it for the upcoming assault. She felt a little pain and grimaced at her finger's initial entry and exit. But after a few seconds, with the help of the K-Y, she was fingering her asshole easily and painlessly.

Patrick stared at Anne as she played with her asshole. They had hit pay dirt with this girl. He looked over at B.W. and silently mouthed "You'd better have signed her." Then he moved in for the final part of the audition. He removed Anne's finger from her asshole and then positioned himself carefully. He held his cock steady and began to slip it into Anne's slippery asshole. There was resistance, of course—Anne was still an anal virgin—so Patrick expected the going to be slow. He pushed a bit harder against the muscles of Anne's asshole. It began to give...until half of his cock was inside her.

Anne, for her part, bit her lip. Despite the lubrication she'd applied, it still hurt having her asshole penetrated, especially with a cock as big as Patrick's. She endured the pain, however, knowing that it would turn to pleasure before long. The remaining half of Patrick's cock slowly inched its way inside her asshole. After a few moments, he stopped. Anne's asshole felt stuffed with Patrick's rod.

Patrick gave one last push to make sure that his cock was all the way inside Anne's asshole. He felt great; with her anal muscles wrapped around his thick rod, he actually felt like he was getting even harder. He waited for a few minutes then began pulling his cock backwards in preparation for buttfucking Anne.

Anne drew in a sharp, muted breath through gritted teeth. She felt Patrick withdrawing his cock and knew that he was about to start pounding her ass. Eyes closed, she told herself to relax, stay calm, and ride through the pain. She could handle it, she said to herself like a mantra, she could do it. Once Patrick's cock was halfway out, he paused. Anne steeled herself for his incoming thrust. Patrick, however, did it gently at first. He slid his cock back in as deeply as he could but slowly, making sure Anne's virgin asshole became accustomed to the presence of his cock. Anne silently thanked him for that. By his third and fourth thrusts, the pain was already decreasing. She was starting to enjoy herself.

Patrick sensed this and started fucking Anne's butt faster. He squeezed her buttocks as he pumped in and out of her asshole. He looked down and was satisfied to see that she hadn't bled. Even better, there was nothing disgusting on his cock. The first time he did anal sex, his co-star messed up his rod. That was disgusting; he almost made it a clause in his contract not to do anal sex ever again. With Anne, though, it was pretty good—very good, in fact, since this was her first time. He slapped her left buttock as he thrust into her asshole; she gave a small cry of surprise. "Spank me again!" she told him. He gave her left buttock another slap, followed by one to the right. Then he gripped her hips and began jackhammering her asshole. "So you like being buttfucked, huh, baby? Well, here's more!" he told her, punctuating his statement with several sharp, quick thrusts.

Anne let out a half-choked scream. She didn't know that being fucked in the ass would be almost as damn hot and wonderful as being fucked in her pussy. She found herself clawing the bed to keep from being carried away by the intertwined waves of pain and pleasure that threatened to drown her. "Ahhhhaaahhhaaahhh!!!" she yelled. "FUCK ME GOOD IN THE ASSS, PATRICKKK!!!"

That was all Patrick needed; now he wasn't just a jackhammer. He was a drill, boring deep, hard, and fast into Anne's asshole. She was screaming in ecstasy as his cock drove into her, ordering him to fuck her ass over and over again. Patrick obeyed Anne's command and made sure her first anal experience would be memorable. His cock slid in and out of her asshole with little difficulty now; he would definitely enjoy doing this again.

Several long minutes later, he felt himself nearing climax. "I'm going to cum, baby! I'm going to cum in your ass!" he yelled.

"Shit, I'm cumming too!" Anne screamed. "Wait, wait! Let's cum together! Fuck me hard and deep! Fuck me!"

Patrick slowed down his pumping and concentrated on going in as far inside Anne's asshole as he could. Meanwhile, Anne was bumping and grinding her butt against him like she did when he was dogstyling her. He could feel his cum building up inside his shaft. He pulled her ass close and tight.

"Ahhhhh!!!" he yelled, letting loose a hot stream of cum inside her asshole. Anne screamed in unison as her pussy exploded as well. She felt her cum gush out of her pussy and flow down her legs.

They maintained their position for a while, letting all of their juices flow out. Anne contracted the muscles of her sphincter as if to squeeze Patrick's cock dry. Patrick made a few more shallow, playful thrusts. Then he pulled his rod out of her asshole. Anne fell onto her back, only now feeling exhausted. Patrick knelt between her legs, his cock dangling above her pussy. He could see drops of cum still coming from it. Anne watched his cock drip first then went on her hands and knees again. She took his cock in her hand and began to clean it off with her tongue and her mouth.

"Oh, wow, baby..." Patrick said as he stroked her hair. "That's real nice of you." Anne chuckled by way of response and continued to lick and suck at Patrick's cock until she'd lapped up his rod clean of cum. Then she lay down on her back again, with her hand still holding onto his cock.

"So how does your asshole taste like?" Patrick asked with a smile.

"Delicious, like I knew it would be," Anne replied with an equally radiant smile.

"And cut!" B.W. said. "Okay! Nice work, guys!" He went over to them with two thick towels. Patrick took one, wrapped it around her waist, and walked over to the nearby fridge. Anne covered herself as she lay on the bed, getting her breath back.

"Here." Patrick handed her a cold bottle of mineral water. Anne reached for it and thanked him.

"I think we've got ourselves a star in our hands," B.W. said. He was smiling broadly. "You're going to be the hottest thing for our studio, Anne."

"Really?" Anne sat up gingerly. Now her ass was feeling some pain. She adjusted the towel to cover her body before taking a drink.

"Yeah," B.W. told her. "You better believe it. That was just fantastic! You were great!" He went over to the fridge and picked out a bottle of cold green tea.

"Coming from B.W., that's a real major compliment, Anne," Patrick said. "He's real tough on new talent."

"Yeah." He opened his bottle and held it towards Patrick and Anne. "To our newest star! What do you say, Anne? Are you with us?"

Anne looked at B.W. and then at Patrick. She didn't really need to think about it; this was going to be one heck of an experience and maybe even a wonderful new chapter in her career.

"Fuck, yeah!" she said. With that they made a toast to successful audition and a hot new talent discovered.

12