Breaking in Ling

Story Info
A friend and I bend a girl to our will.
3.1k words
4.17
87.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in college I dated a small Asian girl from Hong Kong name Ling. Her father was strict and so she came to college both a virgin and ready to explore what she had been missing. Understandably she was reluctant to dive right in the way some of the American students did and simply hook up, but she did want to experience what she had heard so much about, and, our college being co-ed, and quite liberal, was hearing every night.

Ling dated a few tall, athletic white guys before me, liking the comparison of how we towered over her and could toss her slender barely over five feet tall form around. Her father would have been appalled to know that his strict upbringing was rapidly put to use. Ling was used to obeying orders, and once she was convinced to come back to a guy's room both of the guys she dated before me put this habit to their own uses.

The first guy, Fred, moved too rapidly for her, and she ended up fleeing and breaking up with him, but not before he had felt her up, pinched her small brown nipples, and dragged her down to her knees. On their first or second date he whipped out his cock and told her to suck it. She did, but got scared by his roughness and eight inches of plump phallus. When he let her up to breathe she made excuses and got away.

Still the stories both of them told their friends made us all aware Ling was looking to learn and dangerously unaware of how to refuse a guy. American girls all knew how and when to say no and we knew better than to push our luck on a feminist campus. Ling was used to doing what she was told, and with the right guidance could be manipulated to serve a young man's wild lusts. She needed a patient teacher though and Fred had moved too fast for her, and frightened her off.

Her second boyfriend Mike had heard through the grapevine about how Fred had managed to get her back to his room, grope her tits and gag her with his rod for several minutes. He moved more wisely and courted Ling, taking her out to dinner, studying with her, getting her to gradually open up, but like Fred he was ultimately a young American guy with lots of testosterone and after the third date he began with the classic back massage to relieve her stress from studying, gradually getting her shirt off and bra unfastened. For a Chinese girl Ling had a pleasing set of full B cups, not large, but enough to fill a guy's hands. Her nipples were small but tented out nicely, like pencil erasers, and she enjoyed Mike gently reaching around and rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers, cupping her breasts, and soon pulling on her sensitive tits.

It took a few more dates but by the end of the month Mike had taught her the pleasures of being licked to orgasm and how to give a decent blowjob. She couldn't yet deep throat his slightly slimmer seven inches, and unlike Fred he didn't try a force his cock into her throat, but let her get used to swirling her tongue around him, bobbing her head up and down the upper half of his cock, and she did learn to swallow.

Mike might have been more patient than Fred but he knew enough to make Ling obey him. He got to where she would get naked for him and he would move behind her and toy with her round firm ass, his hands almost meeting as he held her waist, rubbing his cock between her butt checks, and dipping down to thrust against her hymen and rub the slight black triangle of frizzly hair that barely covered her slit.

When it came time to breaking in her virginity though he was too impatient, too rough, and her hymen too sensitive for him to succeed in taking her virginity. After the first couple of her reluctant efforts to let him try to break her cherry Mike began to play with her asshole, rubbing the head of his greased cock around it, and plunging his thumb past her rosebud, finger fucking her ass and stretching it out.

Ling knew what he was doing and the evening before her American room-mate had told her lots of girls let guys use their asses as an alternative to giving up their virginity. So when Mike lined up his cock and pushed it against her brown hole she grunted, and then groaned in pain as he forced his cock up her back passage. Mike had enough sense to have lubricated himself and in short order he was able to rest balls deep in her tight ass, luxuriating in her quivering muscles as he gently flexed his cock, letting her get used to the idea of being used for his pleasure. He soon was gliding in and out, ignoring Ling's quiet sobs and moans of degradation and pain as he worked himself to orgasm deep in her.

Ling let him ass fuck her a few more times, and gave him a couple more blowjobs, but eventually Mike, drunk one night, fucked her ass too vigorously, and she left his room sore, staggered home determined not to do anymore anal, and broke up with his sorry ass.

So by the time Ling came to me she had learned large white guys would use their privilege to enjoy themselves at the expense of her throat or ass if she let them. She still had her virginity, albeit slightly stretched by Mike's attempts to bust her cherry. She was willing and obedient still, but determined not to be put in the pain Mike had inflicted on her asshole with his large cock.

I knew her story, both from her own telling and the guys and moved slowly. I also had a more average six inch cock, and was able to use my size to my advantage, gradually coaxing her to take more of my shaft deep into her mouth until she could, after several weeks, easily deep throat my entire rod, gazing up at me with my balls pressing her chin.

I taught her to hold this position for several long seconds before easing back for a breath, and then repeating a deep stroke taking me almost to my root, rubbing her soft tongue against the sensitive underside as she bobbed up and down. Ling gradually got use to my hands tangled in her long glossy black hair, guiding how deep I wanted my cock thrust into her wet mouth. Once I had control and she knew how to bring me to orgasm I used her mouth frequently, often having her naked but for her delicate panties, kneeling between my thighs, as I enjoyed her growing oral skills.

I eventually earned her permission to pop her cherry, and once she recovered from the initial soreness she took a natural and intense pleasure in sex. She had, she discovered, a strong sex drive and loved being taken from behind, or riding on top, or having her thighs pressed up into her armpits as I thrust above her, burying my cock to the balls before withdrawing and surging back. She quickly obtained birth control pills and I always rode her bareback and came deep in her pussy unless I was in the mood to have her swallow my cum.

We'd been dating several months before I began to want to push her subservience further. I had done everything I could think of, fucked her in every position I wanted, standing, whether bent over or gripping her ass cheeks as she wrapped her ankles around my waist and I bounced her up and down my rod, forcing her to hold her thighs tightly together to increase the slippery friction her incredibly tight channel offered to the point I'd cum just from the sheer pleasure of feeling her flesh gripping my cock on all sides, or simply from behind with her head and shoulders pressed to the blankets and her ass raised high, her pussy and tight brown hole glowing with her juices.

It was then, like Fred and Mike, I decided to put her endurance and obedience to a test. I was bored, and I owed a black friend of mine, Phil, a favor or two from some weed.

Now Phil was famously hung, porn star large, long, and thick. He was dark and muscular, a fellow athlete, and proud of his status as a literal big man on campus. Some girls sought him out, determined to experience his unusual size and girth, and some avoided him. He had a reputation for being rough and forcing his thick rod up tight white cunts even if the girls changed their minds halfway through. Sometimes I heard he relented and let them suck him off, but more than one girl claimed he'd all but raped her. His status as an athlete and the fact that his brutal nature and size were so well known made the women reluctant to do more than confess to their friends, but word did get around about both his size and rough nature.

Now Ling was far smaller than any girl who had taken Phil's monster, and one day, over a joint, we made a bet.

Phil didn't believe she could take more than the plum sized head of his ebony cock in her mouth, and I thought Ling would probably, if we played our cards right, let us find out, and that she, having lost much of her gag reflex over the last few months, might be able to surprise Phil with her oral skills. We bet an ounce of weed and I put my devious plot in motion.

Ling still smarted from how Mike had forcefully used her ass, and refused me her tightest hole. I began to play on that, rubbing my cockhead against her back door between strokes of doing her from behind, ass up and head down. She'd moan and protest, beg me not to push my cock head into her ass, offer her tight pussy and throat. I'd pretend to be reluctant, and mention how Mike had bragged about fucking her ass roughly for his pleasure many times. She'd insist it was only a few times, that it hurt too badly.

I would yield to her entreaties and let her use her mouth to finish me off more and more, forcing her to hold my entire cock deep in her throat for longer periods of time, cumming with my balls pressed tightly against her chin. I also trained her to lie on her back with her head hanging off the bed, so I could slid my cock all the way into her throat in a straight line. I knew that was the only way she's be able to deep throat Phil's much thicker and longer cock, and I made her practice this position until I was confident I had a chance to win that ounce of weed.

Phil dealt so I knew he'd pay up and I had, as many guys with a normal size cock do, a fantasy of seeing a small Asian girl struggle against a huge cock. I knew she'd first learned on Fred's large dong, and, while Phil was considerably larger yet, it wasn't impossible for Ling to adjust to being choked again by an enormous cock.

So I played on her fear of my wanting to fuck her in the ass, even forcing my cock halfway up her asshole several times, and thrusting hard until her pleas satisfied me that she'd oblige me in my bet with Phil.

I extracted a promise, that if I gave up the prospect of fucking her ass she'd do something new with me, that she'd never done with either Fred or Mike. She knew we were competitive with each other, and her longer relationship with me meant she didn't want to give up either her ass or go back to trying to date another guy. So she agreed she'd do what I asked without knowing any specifics.

The night Phil and I had planned came together perfectly. It was a weekend, and we were all hanging out in the dorm living room having drinks, listening to music. Once Ling was a bit buzzed I led her back to the room and yanked her panties down. I made her deep throat me a bit forcing my cock balls deep and having her hold the position, before turning her around, and flipping up the short black dress she was wearing began to fuck her doggy style. As I did I told tonight was the night she was going to live up to her promise to do something special for me.

Now Ling knew Phil and his reputation for having both the biggest cock on campus and for being forceful in burying it in tight slits and making women take all of it, regardless of their thoughts. She was a little fearful of him, but, like most small women, especially Asian girls, she was secretly curious about just how big he was and what it would be like.

Her first experiences with Fred's rough treatment of her face had left her wary of big cocks but also confident, since he had managed to stuff his not inconsiderable wang down her throat on a first or second date, and had done so several times afterwards. Like Phil Fred too was forceful and she'd allowed him to have his way with her letting him stretch her throat.

Weeks with me had given her further confidence. So she reluctantly nodded her head as I fucked her from behind. I had earlier told Phil to give me a few minutes but that the door would be unlocked and to let himself in, so when the door opened and he strode in Chen gasped but did not protest.

I continued to fuck her, reaching around to slide her strapless dress down, exposing her round breasts and stiff dark nipples. Phil wasted no time sucking on one of those brown nipples while I played with the other. Ling moaned, overcome with the pleasure of my cock filling her pussy, her nipples being sucked and pulled, and the fear of what would happen next.

Phil was a grower as it turned out, so when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his famous cock it was probably no more than my own length and only slightly thicker, albeit still drooping downward.

He stood and undid his slacks stepping out of them, and presenting his now expanding dick to my girlfriend's face. I grabbed her long black hair and pulled, raising her gaze to the black cock in front of her. Ling got to work running her tongue up and down Phil's shaft, licking his equally impressive balls, gasping as his rod became progressively longer and thicker, passing eight inches as she first sucked him deep, then yet thicker and longer until she was sputtering and drooling just to get the head of his cock past her lips.

I rolled Ling over to her back, with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and her long hair cascading down Phil's thighs and calves as he leaned forward. Just before he pushed his now fully engorged and truly monstrous rod into Ling's widely stretched jaws, I firmly told he she was making my friend cum one way or another.

Ling's eyes bulged, and she gasped, knowing there was no way she could handle a cock as big as Phil's in her tiny tight pussy. She knew as wet as she was from my pounding Phil would be able to get his cockhead past her cunt lips and she knew his reputation for forcing girls to take his whole cock no matter what once he was started. With an audible sob she stretched her lips yet further and Phil and I both watched as his plum sized cock head disappeared into her mouth.

Soon, stroke by slightly deeper stroke he began to feed her more of his never ending shaft. Ling's eyes flashed opened in shock as he began to enter her throat pushing her open inch by inch. We both watched in awe, as the veins in her slim neck stood out and her neck muscles visibly bulged under his onslaught of her helpless throat. She held herself taut drooling as he forced his meat in and out of her. She didn't get all of him, but she took a good eight inches of his thick rod and let him slide back and forth her face and lips as he liked. In return, every few thrusts Phil pulled out and let her gasp for air.

He'd laugh at her then and slap his glistening cock across her face, sometimes lifting it up and dropping his meaty balls on her open mouth to be tongued and bathed with her saliva. Ling was a mess, her hair matted, eyes tearing, but she didn't give up, especially once Phil leaned forward to pinch and pull at her sensitive nipples and flick her clit with his thick fingers.

It took a long while and he made Ling earn it repeatedly raping her throat until his thrusts bounced his nuts off her eyelids and forehead, but eventually Phil relented and shot the first few bursts of cum down her stretched throat before pulling out and decorating her face with the last strands of his cum.

He thrust his softening rod back into her obedient mouth and we both watched as Ling, grateful her ordeal was over, carefully licked him clean.

Once he left Ling rolled over and offered her ass to me. "You might as well fuck me up the ass now" she relented. "It can't be as degrading or difficult as swallowing a foot of black cock."

I agreed and soon had her moaning in pain and pleasure as I plundered her backside. Ling knew enough now to play with her own clit as I fingered her while thrusting my cock up her ass. She shuddered and came with me as I finished shooting my own load deep in her bowels.

"I'll do anything you ask" Ling moaned, "as long as I don't have to do that again."

I nodded, knowing more than a few of my friends would love to stretch her tight holes with their more modest sized cocks, and that, if Phil could stuff his baseball bat sized member down her throat, she's let me get away with practically anything I wanted.