Breaking in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tylos
tylos
1 Followers

"So are you, baby. So are you."

The intense kissing began again. He loved being with her, in every way possible.

And Beth began to kiss him in response, her fingers stroking his chest, his stomach.

Finally she rolled over atop him. Swung a leg across his body until she was astride him. he could feel the sparse hair between her legs tickling at him as she was, reaching out her hands to put on his chest. The gesture pushed both of her large breasts together, a sight that made something in the pit of his belly strain for the sexiness of it.

"Let me, this time," she said.

Looking up at the incredible sight she was, Mike just smiled.

Mike began to position himself for what they both wanted so much. They were primed and ready to go. He kissed her lips, her face, down her neck, across her heaving breasts.

She felt his hard member against her. He slowly pushed against her with his hips. The long shaft began to enter. Slow at first. They pulled each other even closer. His legs worked against the sheets to move in and out with great care.

Beth took a deep breath as he positioned himself on her, entered her slick heat easily with a deep, breathy moan. "oooooh..." she moaned. "that's niiiiice..." she cooed, gently rocking back with a long, subtle movement of her hips.

Mike could feel the pleasure of having her surround him so, the tight folds of her sex warmly stroking him back and forth as she moved, creating waves of powerful pleasure that rolled up his stomach. By the time they made their way up his trunk to his head, they were gale-force monsoons of ecstacy...watching his beautiful wife, rocking back and forth upon him beginning to subtly rise and fall, impaling herself over and over again on him, each time moaning deep with pleasure. Watching her big breasts bounce before him, slicked with a thin sheen of sweat than made her pink, stiff nipples seem to glow in the bedroom light.

"uuunnhhh..." she whispered, a hollow little thing in her throat as she sped up, her fingernails gently raking the bare flat of his chest as she began to lose control.

The sounds of her joy echoing out into the open air of their bedroom.

The man and woman were as one being in this moment. Both riding on a high of ecstasy they were giving each other. Mike released his own groans of pleasure..."ahhh yes." Both were so close to climax. The movements continued to become faster and stronger. Up and down she went. Any second now the explosion of pleasure would hit both of them.

Mike gasped as he could no longer hold back. His manhood let loose a torrent of his essence. The orgasm went on and on. He released everything he had into her.

The feeling of him inside her like that, in the midst of release seemed to spur her on faster, made her shudder again with a small climax. This time, her throat tightened up with her back arched, jutting her spectacular breasts for Mike's pleasure...and she said nothing, only shaking through her pleasure....

...shaking, shuddering.

And then, finally, at rest.

Beth lay across his chest, collapsed upon him, her breasts crushed upon him. Their sweat mixing, making them stick to one another. He could feel the way she heaved, panted, struggled to find her breath. The sounds of her racing like that, almost in tune with his own pants, the only sound in the empty bedroom for a very long time.

The man was spent. Almost unconscious from the effort. The husband and wife rested a moment in each others arms.

"Oh Lord. Beth. I know I've never come like that before."

"Mmmmmm..." she managed to purr in his ear. Kissed the bare lobe of it gently, like a contented cat might care for her young. "Sooooooo nice...."

Her breathing began to slow, her body cooling as she continued to lay atop him, astride him. She was going to fall asleep soon, Mike knew. The both of them had had a long day, with the drive and the moving...he with Jonas and Adam and she with worrying. And now it was all coming down on Beth, gathered up in his arms. Mumbling, "iloveyou," like it was one long word in his ear before her breathing turned into an audible purr.

Asleep. Still full of him. The scent of her all over him, clinging to his fingers. The taste of her lingering on his lips.

he couldn't think of a better way to end the night.

Soon enough, he joined her in dreamland.

tylos
tylos
1 Followers
12