Breaking In The New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean it," said Mike. "Taste your ass."

She looked up, hesitantly at first, but when Mike pinched her nipple she whimpered and took his dick in her mouth. She sucked off her ass juice and when she was done Fawzi pushed his dick in her face so she could clean it off too. When she moved back over to Mike Fawzi held her hair and pulled her back over to him.

"You aren't done sucking," said Fawzi, and she sucked him even more and went back to Mike. When she finished sucking Mike she looked up at him, and Mike smiled and smeared her face with his cock, which was already getting hard again.

"I almost feel sorry for you," he told her, smiling, and he grinned at me and nodded his approval.

I pulled her off the couch onto the floor. She tried to get away but I pulled her up by her hair and wedged her mouth open. I didn't even wait for her to breathe before stuffing her mouth with my cock. My hands went to her neck when I hit the back of her throat and she instinctively went into her hands and knees as she started to gag. I kept pushing, and felt my dick break into her throat. I groaned and started to swivel my hips left and right, letting my cock slide over the warm ridges in her throat. She kept gagging and trying to jerk away and I had to hold her head back while holding her neck in place.

"I got you babe," I said.

When she started to relax I started thrusting my hips slowly, groaning as I fucked her throat. When she tried to push away Fawzi held her arms back. I pushed deeper, grinding my crotch into her face. Her eyes and nose were buried in my pubes. Fawzi took advantage of her bent over position and pushed the vibrating dildo back into her ass. Fawzi and Mike laughed as she tried again to push away from me, but I pushed my dick deeper, fucking her throat for all it was worth while the dildo vibrated in her ass. It was when she started really trying to push away that I felt myself starting to cum. I exploded in her throat, the cum spurting out like a cum-filled balloon had popped in her mouth. I let her go and she collapsed on the floor choking and gasping, cum dripping out of her mouth. The dildo was still buzzing in her ass and Mike came over and pulled it out. He pointed to my dick which was glistening from the throat fuck.

"You're already lubed up," he said.

He lifted her onto the ottoman, put her on her back, and pushed her legs up so her ass was in the air. Just seeing that wet hole dripping with cum, still gaping from the fucking and the dildo, made me hard again. Mike was right: throat juice made for great lube and it wasn't that hard to push into her ass. Mike went around to her head and pulled her a bit so that her head hung over the side, that he slowly pushed his dick into her throat. Her ass was still tighter than her pussy and it was an effort to fuck. She wasn't struggling as much, probably because she was getting used to it, which meant we were doing our job. Even though I had already cum twice, the sight of Mike fucking her throat and the sound of her gagging made me cum in a couple of minutes. I pulled out and collapsed onto the recliner facing the couch.

"You okay man," said Fawzi.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." But the room was spinning a bit. I guess I had fucked too hard too fast. Fawzi brought over a shot of something which I downed, but the room continued to spin.

"I'm good man," said Fawzi

The last thing I saw was Mike ramming his dick into her throat while Fawzi brought out a basin and water to wash her up when they were done. I remembered thinking that that was pretty nice for Fawzi. Then I blacked out.

I don't know how long I was out for but when I opened my eyes the fire was burning down and I couldn't see because the only dim light came from the dying fire. But I could hear Mike's wife in front of me, on the couch, pleading in her stilted English.

"Please...stop...Mike, help me."

Fawzi lay on top of her vigorously fucking her. He was so big, and she so small that he completely smothered her. All I could see of her was her head twisting left and right, trying to get away from Fawzi's hungry mouth. When he couldn't find her mouth her kissed her face, moaning. Her whole face was coated with his spit. He pinned her arms above her head with one hand and with the other he turned her head towards him and kissed her deeply.

"Please Mike," she cried.

Mike was standing over them, looking down, jacking while she called his name, a huge smile on his face. I knew why: hearing her plead, seeing that look in her eyes, I was rock hard in a second. I got up and stood beside Mike, looking down at her, her bitchy face gone. I spit on my hand and moved it quicker up and down my shaft, feeling the familiar pressure build. Fawzi was about to cum; he plunged deeper, his balls smacking into her, and he grunted. She turned her face to the side as he started to explode. Fawzi moaned and then made sure he was moaning into her mouth as he pumped her full. Seeing her ravaged and crying like that was too much and I exploded with a gasp. It was the most intense spill of the night for me and I could barely stand as my cum spilled out onto her face. She tried to turn her head away, but Mike started cumming too and soon her face was covered with streaks of cum. Fawzi got up, but she just stayed there on the ground while we watched her cry.

"Cheer up," said Mike. "Now you're ready for the team party tomorrow."

We laughed. That's what was so great about Mike: he was always thinking about the team.

12