Breaking In the Student Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also left unsaid that back in high school Dot had tried to wrestle on the boys team but the school district didn't allow it, so she volunteered to work out with the boy that wrestled at her weight level. That hadn't lasted long because Dot took out her frustration on the hapless boy who quit the team after being humiliated every day by Dorothy Lynch for a week at practice,

Dot went down to her knees on the mat and then on all fours instructed Melody to take the upper position.

"Saw this on the Olympics once," Melody said as she knelt on Dot's side with one hand around her waist and the other on Dot's bicep,

"Whenever you're ready," Dot said, and when Melody took her time she relished the feel on the girl's sweaty skin on hers.

The match could have been over in five seconds but Dot was enjoying the feel of their bodies against each other too much - the clashing of the hard and muscular against the soft and feminine making Dot even wetter than she was - so she let Melody compete for a while, even trying to put a half nelson on her mentor and attempting to put Dot on her back.

Melody's hand even ended up on Dot's breast for a moment, and the teacher would have left it there but was already spinning the kid off of her and almost off the mat. They got up and Dot flipped Melody over her hip as gently as she could, and after the blonde hit the mat Dot grabbed her from behind and did the same move to Melody as the kid had tried on her.

The girl squirmed as best she could, their sweaty bodies making an escape possible, but as Melody got up to her knees her mentor yanked upwards and put her in a full nelson. Melody's slender arms flailed helplessly in the air as Dot's massive arms squeezed tightly.

"Had enough?" Dot snarled in the blonde's ear, and when she shook her head and struggled to get free the gym teacher slammed Melody around on down to her hip while letting go of the full nelson and applying a headlock on the girl, clamping the kid's head between her bicep and her side and squeezing.

The beet red face of the intern was strained as she looked up at her mentor, her cheek being crushed by Dot's bulging bicep as she wiggled backwards in an attempt to escape, or so the teacher thought at first until she had squirmed into an awkward with her face buried under Dot's arm. At first Dot thought she had cut off her windpipe and had passed out because she stopped moving for a minute until Melody finally reached around and tapped Dot on the shoulder.

Releasing the girl, Melody fell back onto the mat, her face now crimson and her breathing heavy, and as Dot looked at the formerly prim and proper preppy she wondered for a second whether what she thought she felt the girl doing under her arm was her imagination or not, but she said nothing and after a minute got up and helped her victim to her feet.

"You - could have beat me right away, couldn't you have Ms. Lynch?" Melody asked as they faced each other.

"What would that have accomplished? I wanted to see whether you had the guts to fight back," Dot answered. "Besides, I enjoyed it."

"Me too," Melody replied barely audibly.

"I think that's enough for today," Dot said as she took the girl gently by the scruff of her neck and led her to the locker room. "Time for a shower."

***

"A little bit cramped for 2," Dot mentioned after the girl had followed her into her office, perhaps expecting to use the shower in the teacher's office, but Dot had only gone in there to grab some towels and a couple of school t-shirts before going out to the locker room. "We'll use what the herd uses."

Melody nodded and after going to the closest bench kicked off her sneakers and socks before pulling off her jersey and shorts without hesitation or the hint of self consciousness. Without bra or panties the girl was naked, and as Dot sat down to undo her sneakers her eyes were on Melody's raised mound adorned with just a light dusting of light brown hair around the cleft.

"Afraid I've got more to get off," Dot said after peeling down her knee high socks and standing up. "Be right with you."

Melody croaked an unintelligible response as she saw Ms. Lynch's bare legs for the first time, the thickly muscled calves covered with a healthy coating of hair from the knee to her ankles, and after Dot lowered her shorts she gave the girl another eyeful as her wild untrimmed triangle of pubic hair was exposed.

With a quick jerk Dot peeled off the sports bra, leaving her as naked as her protege, and the teacher if there were more opposite examples of the female body than the two of them it was hard to imagine. Melody's breasts were good sized globes that looked larger on her slender frame, and the nipples were dusty rose in hue, whereas Dot's chest was virtually flat although her nipples were rather large and deep crimson.

Dot led the way into the showers and after turning the closest spray on moved over to the one next to it and ducked under the spray, the large rectangular tiled room offering no privacy.

"Soap," Dot noted when she hit the plunger and some came out. "Usually empty."

"Can I wash your back?"

Dot was startled at hearing the girl's voice but said nothing, instead turning away from Melody and waiting for the feel of her hands on her back. When the girl's soapy fingers touched her rock hard shoulders Dot shivered even though the water was plenty warm. Melody's touch was tentative, almost as if she was afraid Dot would break, but eventually her soaping got a little more vigorous, although she stopped before reaching her ass.

When Dot sensed Melody was about to stop she turned to face the girl, starling the blonde at first.Dot reached up and pulled her short cropped hair back on her head and stood there waiting. The girl's hands were visibly trembling as she reached out to lather Dot's bull-like neck and shoulders before working on up to her biceps while Dot nodded her approval.

Eventually Melody reached down for more soap before running her hands under Dot's arms and working the lather in. Dot's body shuddered involuntarily as Melody scrubbed her sensitive armpits thoroughly before letting her hands slide over to her mentor's chest and working around the bulbous nipples at first, instead rubbing the slight swells of Dot's chest until letting her palms glide over the plump pegs..

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day?" Dot asked as her nipples seemed to pulsate with excitement.

"I was supposed to..."

"Break them," Dot said in a matter-of-fact voice, making it clear that Melody had no choice as far as she was concerned, and after the girl nodded submissively Dot grabbed the kid's hands and turned her towards the wall where the shower spray was coming from, placing her palms against the wall and lathering up her own hands.

Dot's hands were nowhere near as gentle as Melody's had been, digging into the slender shoulders roughly before letting hers hand slip around the girl, briefly stroking the intern's armpits before reaching down and grabbing her breasts. Melody gasped as the dyke's strong hands kneaded the slippery flesh while leaning into her so her pussy was rubbing into the girl's ass.

Dot then backed off and finished soaping herself, and Melody snapped out of the haze she was in and did the same. The older woman lathered her own pussy while staring at Melody, and when she was through they rinsed themselves off and went back out to the locker room where the older woman made short work of drying her hair before using the towel on her back.

Melody dried herself while watching her mentor contort as she buffed her back briskly before using the cotton on her legs. The coating of dark brown hair that was pasted on her calves so thickly that he made her legs look discolored became fluffy but no less visible when it dried, and the same was true of her armpit hair. Dot noticed her protege taking a special interest in that area of her body and wondered whether what she thought she felt while they wrestled wasn't her imagination.

"Wish I had another pair of shorts," Melody said as she broke out of her trance and concentrate on herself. "Hate putting yucky clothes on after a shower."

"Just put the t-shirt on. It's big enough to cover you until we get to my place," Dot snapped. "Let's go."

Melody felt naked walking out the back of the gym while struggling to keep the t-shirt down long enough to cover her privates, but luckily the campus was still quiet and they made it to Dot's vehicle, a shiny black Ram pick-up truck she had to strain to climb into, and they drove in silence to a rather nondescript apartment complex near the school. After Dot parked the car Melody hustled behind her to the apartment door, cringing when somebody looked their way as they pulled out of the parking lot.

After Dot let the girl into her very spartan apartment and locked the door behind them, Melody was about to say what a nice place it was but the words caught in her throat as her mentor grabbed her firmly by the neck and put her against the wall, the shock evident in her eyes as Dot leaned towards her.

"Been wondering whether these were real or not," Ms. Lynch snapped as she held Melody against the wall with her left hand while her right hand went up to the girl's breasts, squeezing them roughly before nodding approval. "Let's get this shirt off."

Melody started to take the bottom of the t-shirt in hand but Dot had other ideas, letting go of the girl's breast and bringing both hands to the collar of the shirt while snickering.

"I love this sound," Dot commented as she ripped the top down slowly and reveled in the tearing of the fabric, and after it was shredded all the way down the dyke's iron grip seized the yielding flesh while Dot pushed her knee up between Melody's legs, lifting her a bit off the floor. "Damn. Your pussy is so wet it's soaking my thigh. Tell me what you want."

"You - know," Melody choked as she stayed suspended against the wall.

"Tell me," Dot insisted as she took a hand off the girl's breast and brought it up to the intern's throat, not choking her but leaving no doubt who was in control.

"You. Want you," Melody gasped. "Have since the moment I saw you."

"That's better," Dot snapped as she lowered the girl to the floor and took the hand from Melody's throat and brought it to the back of Melody's neck. "Hope you're a little tougher than you look, because I like to play a little rough."

"It's how I like it," Melody admitted with embarrassment in her voice.

"That right? We''ll see about that," Dot snickered as she had the intern lead the way to the bedroom, and when they got there Dot used the grip on the blonde's neck to practically throw her on the bed, landing her on her beck in the middle of the unmade bed.

"Put your feet on the bed up near your ass and spread those chicken legs," Dot commanded, and as she complied the gym teacher bellowed while looking at the sparsely thatched delta, "Wider. You shave that cunt?"

"No Ms. Lynch," Melody squeaked as she looked over at her mentor who had shed her own clothes and was now leering at her while squeezing her flat chest with one hand and raking the untamed jungle of dark brown pubic hair that filled her delta with the other.

"Put your hands up under the headboard, unless you want ropes or cuffs," Dot explained while pulling on her own nipple savagely, and as she looked at her helpless protege she leered at the blonde. "This brave act you're putting on? Is it an act or the real thing?"

"Both I think," Melody answered after a moment's reflection, her eyes on her mentor as her chest heaved.

"You liking girls - I didn't figure you for that," Dot said as she reached over into the night table's drawer.

"I don't like girls. I like women," Melody explained. "Been praying for this to happen since the first time we met."

"We'll see how you feel about that when I get done with you," Dot suggested as she pulled out a purple vibrator and flicked a switch, causing the curved device to wiggle and hum, and after the gym teacher turned it off she lubed it up a little. "Now let's see how this fits in you."

"OH!" Melody cried out when her mentor brought the vibrator to the thin lips of her sex and then pushed it in, cackling after she flicked on the switch.

"Now don't you dare cum. Just want to watch you squirm," Melody was informed as she writhed in the bedding, and the intern's eyes bulged when she watched Ms. Lynch pull out another device from the drawer, this one a huge black dildo tat was thick and seemed a foot long.

"Please. I can't take that," Melody cried out as the toy inside her wiggled away.

"It's not for you, although when I get done with you you might want it," Dot told the girl after she lubed it up, and after the teacher brought her left foot up onto the edge of the bed she brought the dildo up to her own pussy, rubbing it between her plump labia mostly hidden by the jungle of hair before pushing it in slowly, Melody's eyes widening as more and more went inside Ms. Lynch.

"Want you. Let me eat you," Melody whined.

"You will, don't worry about that. Just getting warmed up, and remember you better no cum," Dot warned, and after wiggling the dildo in and out slowly extracted it while commenting, "You think your tongue can get in this deep?"

The gym teacher laughed as she kept pulling the shimmering dildo out of herself after pushing most of it in, and then she tossed it aside and climbed on the bed in between the blonde's thighs, yanking the humming purple vibrator out and noting Melody's pussy was dripping wet.

"Put your arms down!" Dot barked when Melody reached up to her with glazed eyes, trying to hug her mentor. "Link your hands behind your head and keep them there."

Melody did as she was told as Dot moved up so her knees were against the backs of the girl's thighs, bring her sex so close to Melody's that the fringe of her wild pubic jungle was touching Melody's pussy, something that the girl noticed and attempted to inch closer in order to get more contact, but Dot's rough hands were reaching down and grabbing Melody's breasts to squeeze and knead the full globes.

"You like these handled like this, don't you?" Dot chuckled as he watched the girl squirm beneath her. "Let's see how you like this."

With those words Dot moved up so their pussies were touching before beginning to grind her thickly furred sex into Melody's sparse golden wisp of hair, causing Melody to cry out and thrust herself up into her mentor wildly. Even through the dense pelt they could both feel Dot's plump labia scrubbing Melody's parted lips, and the harder Dot ground herself into the girl the more frantic Melody's reactions became.

Dot Lynch climbed on top of the girl, her rock hard body flat against the soft curves of her protege as she kept grinding their pussies together while Melody's hand rolled back and forth. Dot leaned down and bit gently into Melody's neck, sucking and kissing from around her collarbone before sinking her teeth into the bone a bit and moving over under the girl's arm.

The gym teacher noted with satisfaction that the sickening chemical scent was nearly gone, and so she proceeded to lick the lightly salty peach fuzz in the center of the otherwise creamy hollow before sucking hard enough to leave a hickey as a memento. Melody's response was to squeal louder before her entire body convulsed while her eyes rolled back in her head.

Dot lifted her upper torso off of Melody and looked down at her flushed protege with her smirk that smacked of a smug arrogance, but the older woman didn't rest on her laurels and raised herself up onto her knees and lowered the girl's arms down to her sides before straddling Melody's shoulders, her muscular thighs wide and rippling.

"Let me see your tongue," she snapped, and after the red-faced trainee did as she was told Dot moved her crotch up over the girl's face and lowered herself down while holding on to the headboard. "You better know how to use it."

Melody was leaning up to meet her mentor as her crotch came down, the girl's tongue burrowing through the thicket before Dot's plump and juicy fold took in the blonde's nose and mouth. When Dot felt the tongue wiggling around her clit she began to ride her face, the bed frame creaking as she used the headboard to propel her to and fro to assist her tongue action.

"Yeah!" Dot snarled as she felt what seemed like an expert tongue doing a number on her swollen clit, and she had to remember to make sure not to smother the kid as she enjoyed her skills. "Eat my cunt."

As Ms. Lynch felt her orgasm on the not too distant horizon, she smiled when she felt the kid's hands on her calves, and while Melody's arms were pinned to her sides she was managing to get her hands onto the lower legs of her mentor enough to caress the hair on the muscular calves, the sensation seeming to please the both of them.

"Cumming," Dot managed to croak as her orgasm roared through her body, a powerful feeling that had the older woman riding Melody's face roughly before the sensations ebbed and finally stopped.

Reluctantly Dot pulled her dripping pussy up and over the beet red face of her prey, and as the gym teacher rolled off and to the side of the panting girl she stifled a chuckle when she saw some of her stray pubic hair on her wet crimson cheeks.

As Dot relaxed on her back, putting her hands behind her neck to look up at the ceiling fan above them that did little to cut the humidity of the room, she felt Melody rustling beside her and when she looked over she saw her protege on her elbow facing her, her teeth digging into her lower lip while she looked at her mentor with awe.

"You're so sexy," Melody whispered as her fingers touched Dot's arm, squeezing the bulging bicep which was as hard as a rock.

"To me you are," the girl added when Ms. Lynch gave her a cynical glance, and she used the gym teacher's bicep as a pillow while bringing her hand over and onto Dot's chest, lightly massaging the masculine looking pectorals while avoiding the very prominent areolas and the fat bullet-like which stuck up proudly.

"That so?" Dot mused aloud while the sensuous massage made her nipples swell even more.

"From the moment I met you I've been mentally undressing you, but I never dreamed that you would be even more amazing naked than I imagined," Melody sighed as she let her finger finally caress her mentor's nipple and Dot took a breath between her teeth as the girl's fingers stroked the throbbing peg.

"I want to make you happy, and I'll do anything..." Melody said as she kissed Dot's tricep and bicep before immersing her face into her steaming armpit, licking and chewing the salty forest while making Dot squirm.

"We'll see about that," Dot noted aloud while watching and savoring her protege's oral assault, and with that she eased herself from under the girl and got back on her knees.

This time though, Ms. Lynch faced the opposite way so that as her powerful thighs parted farther and farther apart it wasn't her pussy opening up, it was the crack of her ass, and to the gym teacher's surprise Melody was not fazed in the least. In fact, the blonde took her still firm cheeks in her hands and opened them wide, exposing her mentor completely.

The untamed jungle that covered the older woman's crotch stopped abruptly to reveal a hairless perineum which led to Dot's anus, a tan puckered ring which had some hairs that formed something akin to a round picture frame, showcasing the puffy balloon knot that the girl wasted no time in attacking.

I had this kid pegged all wrong, Dot admitted to herself as she felt Melody's tongue slide up and down her perineum before it swabbed her anus, and as the tip dipped into her Dot moaned and fell down so she could go down on the blonde. The girl might look like a spoiled brat debutante, but behind that front was a girl who didn't seemed to have boundaries, something that her inspired rimming was proving.