Breaking in the Sub Pt. 01

Story Info
My journey from vanilla to Dom with a special Sub.
972 words
4.29
17.1k
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clitomus
clitomus
13 Followers

I still remember the first time I saw her, I was bouncing at our local nightclub and she had attended her friends Halloween party.

I was on the main door at the top of the stairs (with my then wife opposite me taking the money on the door,) I didn't even notice her for starters until my wife commented on her revealing outfit, but once she had my attention, it was undivided attention!

She had decided to go to the Halloween party as a naughty school girl! White thigh high stockings, high heels, short skirt, white shirt half unbuttoned from the top revealing a white lacey bra underneath the loosely draped local girls high school tie over her breasts.

That entire night i kept a close eye on her, not for my benefit, more to ensure the local Island community didn't go touching out of bounds assets. But in saying that if she had been touched, you couldn't really blame anyone, she was gagging for the attention!

I introduced myself as the head bouncer for the night, and recommended she at least keep one of us in view at all times just in case something went wrong.

---------------

It was probably 2 years later, I had separated from my then wife and was a full time father to my son. I had been dating this girl who was friends with the lovely naughty school girl, things didn't work out with this chick. But one night she had gotten drunk and clowned it completely, I somehow obtained the naughty school girls number as a concerned friend!

A couple of weeks passed by and I thought I'd try my luck...well that was the start of a interesting part of my life discovering who I am and how to dominate women!

I had organised for her to come to my place, we had text on and off a bit exchanging our fantasies and thoughts on sex.

She had agreed to come in through my front door, go into my bedroom, undress completely, blindfold herself, kneel down and then wait for me to arrive. I will admit she was indeed an obedient woman, she did exactly as she was told.

The end game was for me to fuck her doggy style and blow my load all over her arse, we had been texting about new experiences and she said she had never had a guy do that to her, so that was the plan. In my sick and twisted mind, the blindfold was a distraction, with her thinking it was to take away her sense of sight to make my touch more sensative. It was infact to hide that I was making a home movie.

I came into my bedroom to see her kneeling there waiting for me. Nothing was said, i simply un did my pants, poked her with my hard cock, and she went to work like a brand spanking new Hoover. She was milking me with her hands, licking up the underside of my shaft, slowly allowing her saliva to hang between her tongue and the end of my cock, it really was like a POV movie, but was actually happening! You'd swear she knew the camera was there, she was a pro at handling a cock!

After what felt like only 2 seconds, I asked her to get up, we kiss for a while then I lead her over to my bed where I asked her to get on her hands and knees, she replied simply by saying 'Yes, sir.' I played with her lady parts until she had her chance to cum, she was still catching her breath when i entered her from behind, she quickly started panting again, cumming a further 3 times whilst a pumped her. She still had no idea i was holding my camera in one hand, i really don't think she would've cared, but this was my fantasy, to be with a chick and film it without them knowing, catch their mood in its raw feeling, no attempts at trying to act like a porn star, but she didn't need to act, she was good!

As a solo father I did fuck around much, so I didn't last much longer. I asked her just to make sure as I felt my load coming 'Where do you want me to cum, slut.' In a soft voice short of breath she replied 'I want your cum all over my arse.' With that I was ready, I pulled out and did exactly that, I blew hard, up over her arse on to the small of her back, left cheek, right cheek, straight up her arse crack. As i finished I smeared it all over her now weakened pussy, I slide my cock in gently, with that she let out a shallow moan.

I got up and went around to her head and with my free hand grabbed a handful of hair and lifted her head up, 'Suck my cock clean' I demanded, she complied with an eagerness I had never experienced before. With that I let her go to catch her breath, I helped clean up my mess, and left my room for her to get dressed again, she hung around for an hour or so afterwards, had a coffee and a catch up, we exchanged kisses when she left. She asked if we could try something different next time, I didn't say no. She was hardly out the door before I had the camera out replaying the nights action!

That small glimpse of dominance on my behalf started a long a winding friendship of experimentation which eventually lead to her willing to make home movies, she never did find out about this first one though, I still pull it out and watch it occasionally for old times sake...

clitomus
clitomus
13 Followers