Breaking in the Sub Pt. 04

Story Info
My journey from vanilla to Dom with a special Sub.
779 words
4.13
13.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clitomus
clitomus
13 Followers

So we had experienced some spanking, talked about toys, explored some face fucking, of course by now my naughty school girl had her own new house, I pushed her to unpack her boxes and find her naughty school girl outfit. It took a couple of weeks, but she finally found it, away safe and sound.

We organised a night to meet at her place, I prewarned her that I was really keen to make a home movie with her wearing her naughty school girl out fit, she was hesitant for starters, but after some talking slowly came around to the idea. She said if I was going to do it, then to just do it without telling her, by the time she knew what was going o she would've felt too bad to say stop. That was a major turn on in itself!

We started off slow like usual, she was lying face down on the couch sucking my cock, while i rubbed her neck. That didn't last long, she had her short school girl skirt on and thigh high stockings, it was too tempting to be ignored! SMACK, she jerked, and almost swallowed my cock, she definitely wasn't expecting that!

Things got pretty heated, pretty quickly after that, I continued to punish her bare arse, whilst she went to town on my cock, like it was covered in chocolate body paint. She was able to sustain the regular punishment for about 10-15 minutes, then she asked to kneel down between my legs, I accepted her request, and allowed her down on the floor. She quickly discovered she had simply swapped one form of punishment for another, from spanking to forced gagging. It didn't matter what happened this night, she had the lower hand.

After 15-20 minutes of regular gagging, I allowed her another a break, I made her a coffee, and we went outside for some fresh air, once again, like previous times, the minute we were back inside, it was on, I forced her to her knees again, and she found a good rhythm sucking my cock, I told her I would undo my pants properly and drop them down for her, as I did this I took my phone out of my pocket without her knowing, as my pants dropped, she grabbed my thighs, and really started to concentrate on the task at hand. She had her eyes closed, she looked as though she was in heaven, this continued for a few minutes, by this time I had videoed almost the entire thing, she opened her eyes to look up at me, to find a cellphone in her face. She was shocked, she stopped and started to speak, 'What the fu...' she wasn't able to finish, I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock bac in 'I warned you I wanted a video' i replied, she didn't protest, she just obeyed, like the good little school girl she was.

Once again the time flew far too quickly and I could feel my balls start to clench, I warned her I was about to cum, and that I wanted to unload all over her face, she obviously didn't like this idea, because she instantly commented about me possibly wanting to cum all over her tits, as she commented, she undid her shirt lower. Now I could clearly see her entire lace bra, she pushed her tits together, and said 'tempting target aren't they?'

I simply replied 'Open your mouth, NOW' She opened her mouth and waited for me to cum in it, it wasn't meant to be, she hadn't clicked to what I was doing her, by distracting her away from her tits. The first stream went in her mouth and on her chin, I held tight, then unleash the second stream, she wasn't expecting it, straight over her face and into her hair, what was done, was done now, the third went over her eyes, ad down her right cheek. I rest my still pulsing cock on her bottom lip, she wrapped her lips around them and sucked my clean. She then took my cock in her hand and started to clean my cum off her face, licking it off each time. Finally she had cleaned up her face the best she could, she slowly opened her eyes in case she missed any, looked up at me and said with a tone' HAPPY NOW'.

This was the first of many facials that my naughty school girl has received, she still doesn't like them, but understands that she must obey, and that I like doing it, so tolerates them without to much complaining now.

clitomus
clitomus
13 Followers