Breaking Into Me

Story Info
A man brutally surprises his lover.
990 words
3.39
56.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osiram
Osiram
8 Followers

I was sitting in my living room reading by the dusk light coming in through the window. The house uncharacteristically empty, I enjoyed the usually high-traffic area of the house in splendid silence. Suddenly, the front door flew open and a dark figure barreled into the room. I knew at once who it was, but I was too startled to call out your name or scream. You grabbed me by my hair, yanking me upward as I let out a cry. Before I could say or whimper any more you shoved my face into the couched and wrapped my wrists together with electrical tape. Grasping a handful of my thick hair again, you ensured my silence by covering my mouth with more of the black tape. I tried to scream and struggle, but with my hands bound, body overpowered and bent, I made no progress. You closed your hand around my neck and squeezed, your lips coming close to my ear. I could feel your breath on my neck, hot and shallow. After biting down on the tender flesh there, beads of blood rising to meet your teeth, you whispered:

"You're mine now, to do with exactly how I please. I'm going to violate you and feed you to the dogs; I'm going to dump my cum in your worthless cunt and leave you sprawled and naked for the world to see."

Whimpering through the tape-gag, nervous tears formed in the corners of my eyes. With my waning strength I struggled against you again, but you grabbed my hips and forced me to feel your hard cock through the fabric of your pants. It was hot even against my clothed ass, and I knew what was to come. You turned me so I was facing you and struck my cheek. I stumbled and doubled over, trying to keep my protests to a minimum. "Be ready it for it, slut." Pulling me upright by my hair, your other hand grabbed my bound arms and lead me down two flights of stairs to my basement room. My breathing was short and labored; my body felt hot and cold at once from fear and reluctant arousal.

When we arrived downstairs, you bolted the door shut and turned on the lights. With no windows and stone walls, there would be no hope for me here. I moaned through the tape and you shoved my face into the bed in the corner of the room. Producing a pair of scissors, you cut away the soft cotton of my pajama pants and black panties. Your rough hand gave my ass a firm smack, digging your fingernails into the flesh there. You then probed my asshole with your thumb, testing its tightness and vulnerability. I tried to scramble away; you looped your arm around my waist and pulled me back. "Where do you think you'll run to, exactly? It's over for you." I could almost feel the malicious smile on your face. Tense, my asshole closed firmly on your thumb and you pulled it away. "Best relax, you have a lot more to worry about than that." Another smack on my ass, this time harder and leaving my whole body vibrating.

I heard the sound of a zipper being undone and groaned into the bed-sheets. "Whine one more time, bitch, and I'll slit your throat. And wouldn't that be a shame, a whore like you not being able to feel a thick cock violate her asshole? Don't think your mouth will go unused either." My fingers gripped the bed as I squeezed my eyes closed. I heard you spit into your hand and then coat my tense hole with the saliva produced. I let out a long, tormented moan to relax myself. You chuckled at what you took to be arousal, slipping two of your fingers into my ass. Able to bite my tongue this time, I only groaned quietly but the sound was muffled. Deeming me stretched enough, you unsheathed your cock and slid it all the way to the hilt as you exhaled slowly.

"Please..." I whispered nearly incoherently, feeling myself packed to capacity with your throbbing cock. "Please?" You repeated, disgusted at my impertinence daring to distract you. "Please what, cockslave? Please fuck me like the cum-hungry bitch I am? Is that what you meant to say?" You then slid your cock all the way out and slammed it back in, lurching my body forward and causing me to cry out. Repeating this action several more times, your cock throbbed every time I moaned or cried. In the rare moments your cock left my asshole, I found myself inching backward, my body begging to be impaled on it once again. Juices from my pussy dripped down, lubricating my used asshole.

"Eager, are we? I'll use you how I like, I don't care about your fucking pleasure." You spit on my back and grabbed a handful of my hair, using the strands like reigns. To tease me you pumped in and out, ever so slowly, my asshole trying to grip onto your cock and pull it in further. I moaned like a bitch in heat, desperate for you to fill my ass with your cum. My eyes rolled back; my back arched with every thrust. I supplicated and begged for your hot load.

Growling, you fucked my ass mercilessly, smacking my ass, gripping it, and using it as your possession. Packing every last inch of your thick cock into my ass, you released your cum into me and I moaned in ashamed pleasure as I felt it fill me. After enjoying the throes of your climax, you withdrew your cock from my ass.

"Let me see." You spread my ass open and watched me expel your thick cum, then wiping it up with your fingers. Shoving your fingers into my mouth, I eagerly tasted it, licking up every drop I could wrap around my tongue.

Osiram
Osiram
8 Followers