Breaking Kimmy Schmidt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmy devoured the girl's sweet centre:

"Careful! T-that's, unnn... that's worth more than, Unghhh! Ohhh.. You're poor!" Xanthippe panted deliriously.

"Mmm, Mmm Mmmppp Mmm!"

Attempting to reply, cream drenched the redhead's pale face, her tongue making wet, squishy sounds as it moved back and forth inside the girl's tender folds.

Kimmy was lost, eyes wide and vacant. She knew this was wrong dagnabbit! But weirdly she needed this. All that time in the bunker taking care of the girls, yet on the outside she couldn't even take care of herself! Maybe this was right! Maybe this was her natural state!

Moaning loudly she burrowed further into the delicious warmth, her mouth insistently attacking the brunette's throbbing core while unable to attend to her own.

Xanthippe snorted, her derision rising back to the surface: she had the help servicing her! Even now Kimmy's face was buried in her snatch!!

The redhead began to sweat profusely, the heat between them soon bedraggling the set upon Nanny. This meant however that the struggling redhead found it increasingly hard to breathe, soon gasping for air.

Allowed to resurface, Kimmy was surprised by her newfound freedom, gasping in exhilaration as she cast around the room. The Nanny shuddered, realizing her face must have been coated with cream; hurriedly swiping at her lips with the back of her ruined sweater.

Xanthippe however, could wait no longer, impatiently grabbing the redhead and jamming Kimmy's face back into her own crotch; crying out wantonly as her Nanny's tongue went back to work.

For Xanthippe this changed everything; no more convincing that bi-curious blonde bitch Simone! From now on Xanthippe would settle for nothing but mole meat. Kimmy was just so eager to please!

Moaning uncontrollably once more Kimmy did her best to eat out her charge, becoming worryingly aware that she loved what was happening; the crotch of her tight pink jeans becoming wet as she served the girl before her.

Fortunately for the confused redhead, a few more licks from her eager tongue set Xanthippe off, the spoilt rich girl screaming uncontrollably as she came in Kimmy's open mouth.

"OHHH!! Ohhh Jackie!! Yesss, Yesssss" the brunette shook her head, realizing her mistake:

"I-I mean Jacqueline Ahhh! I mean Kimmy!!"

Xanthippe was delirious, cumming harder than she had ever before, falling back onto the bed in a heap as she squirted uncontrollably.

Panicking, Kimmy realized how far she'd let this go, Xanthippe spraying her gullet on the first burst. Caught in the brunette's tight grip, the redhead instinctively gurgled the copious torrent of cream that exploded from the teenager.

Hearing gasping between her own groans, Xanthippe held the Nanny firmly in place against her spasming puss. This was payback after all; the brunette had finally found a way to shut this woman up!

Looking down however, she couldn't help but enjoy Kimmy's company. Hell, the redhead was working for it:

The unbreakable Kimmy Schmdit, gurgling hot cum as she practically sucked the orgasm from the brunette, cheeks hollowing as she was splurged.

Feeling surprisingly vulnerable herself, Xanthippe ran a trembling hand though her long hair. Just as she came again:

Eyelids fluttering, the teenager shrieked in ecstastic joy.

Kimmy choked as she was sprayed once more, spluttering and heaving as she pulled herself up from between splayed legs, hot cream running down her chin.

Tumbling forward Kimmy collapsed into the teenager's embrace; Panting hard, the redhead managed to groan, attempting to cover her mouth before emitting a loud burp.

Winded, Xanthippe shoved the nanny aside, allowing the redhead to collapse onto her bed.

Kimmy was a mess; the bedraggled redhead half naked, hands still tied up in her sweater while her face and hair gleamed with the teenager's cream, leaving them hot and sticky.

Sitting up Xanthippe eyed the redhead thoughtfully. Kimmy had already come this far. Surely all she would need was a push?

And the manipulative teenager knew just how to do it:

Reaching under the redhead, the teenager rubbed Kimmy's crotch.

The Nanny lifted her head from the sheets immediately, eyes becoming wide as saucers.

Kimmy opened her mouth but her voice died as she felt a small hand slide between her thighs. The pressure of this contact, even over the redhead's jeans, had the Nanny whimpering.

"Wow, you really are a virgin," Xanthippe laughed, watching how the redhead twitched from her barest touch:

"I'm only undoing your pants spazz."

Feeling her jeans loosen Kimmy took a deep breath:

"W-why, I really don't need you to..."

Xanthippe tugged the Nanny's pants down, determinedly ignoring their owner. Rolling them over her behind, the teenager pulled the tough cloth away, finally revealing the succulent cheeks underneath. Sliding them down her thighs, Xanthippe gave up impatiently, more concerned with the pale butt before her. The brunette bit her lip; she hadn't realized until now how much she wanted this.

Leaning on her elbows, Kimmy considered getting up. Awkwardly wriggling, the redhead realized her legs and hands were effectively bound in her half removed clothing.

Licking her fingertips, Xanthippe reached out and ran her digits over the panty-clad lips of Kimmy's pussy, causing the anxious Nanny to let out first a gasp, and then a shuddering moan.

"Mm. Knew you were horny." Xanthippe said, giving a rather cruel half hearted laugh, "I should of figured a try-hard like you just need a good hard boning."

"I'm... I'm... not sure whats-Ahhh..." Kimmy stuttered, her eyes watering at the soft touches tantalizing her desperate sex.

"Just go with it then" Xanthippe responded smugly, even as she pinched a hard nipple.

"Ohhh!" Kimmy jerked, rocking against the bed frame as Xanthippe leant over her.

"So I'm guessin' you want me to stop?" the brunette asked, even as she began to slide her fingers around the redhead's nethers in a clockwise circle.

"Mmm No! I mean... I don't know!!" Kimmy gasped, desperately trying to stifle the moans that were escaping from her mouth.

"Really... oh, so I guess if I were just to slide my fingers inside this drooling puss of yours you wouldn't react right?" Xanthippe laughed, as she reversed the direction of her fingers, all the while increasing the pressure on the redhead's swollen lips.

Kimmy whimpered but she could not answer the teenager. She couldn't, she was far too busy trying not to hump the girl's fingers or beg the brunette to fudge her. Oh how she felt so confused!

"I'll tell you what strawberry shortcake." Xanthippe said, snapping the redhead out of her daydream, "What if I could give you some relief??" The brunette squeezed the Nanny's swollen peach, watching her prey gasp and shake in response:

"All those years without any attention must be weighing pretty hard on you???"

Kimmy blinked hard; there had to be a catch.

"You would... give me downstairs kisses??"

Xanthippe scoffed:

"Ohh, I'm not going down on you if that's what you mean; gross. You're the help!"

Kimmy wanted to be indignant, but instead the redhead whimpered:

"This is so whack!"

"Yeah well... there's another way to get you off without using my tongue, that could loosen up an ancient virgin like you."

Kimmy shuddered, nose crinkling even as she twitched unconsciously:

"Y-yesss!" the redhead squeaked as her body was cruelly manipulated.

"What was that Kimmy?" Xanthippe responded, continuing to tease the Nanny while holding her own breath:

"I mean, Ohhhkay..." Kimmy responded dumbly, attempting to conceal her growing desperation.

Xanthippe beamed.

Kimmy felt two hands grasp her patootie, groping it like a subway pervert before slipping under her waistband:

"God I love this fat ass!" the brunette laughed, pressing her lips to a pale cheek."

Kimmy blushed, unsure whether to be offended or proud of the girl's statement. She had put on a few pounds since she started eating people food again...

Xanthippe mushed the Nanny's fleshy behind, zeroing in on her prize; Kimmy Schmidt's exposed starfish.

The redhead soon felt a probing finger massage a strange area:

"ohhh..." Kimmy gasped, tightening up with sudden fear.

"Hold the Pickles Xan! That doesn't seem right..."

"Sure it is!" the brunette responded innocently:

" All the girls at school with suspicious parents do this, that way there still pure for their check-ups."

"Bu, but its my tooter!" Kimmy responded helplessly, attempting to sit up, only to feel a small hand pushing on the small of her back:

"Everything is about butts now, remember??" Xanthippe responded carelessly, acting nonchalant, "Its just what girl's my age do to preserve their innocence. Unless you want me to take your actual virginity??"

"No!" Kimmy responded defiantly.

"Then it obviously has to be the ass moron," the brunette replied smugly, moving behind Kimmy.

Xanthippe pushed down on the Nanny's shoulders, pressing her face into the silk sheets. Bent over double, the redhead barely noticed the girl retrieve a hefty dildo from under her bed.

The redhead blinked hard, repressing her nerves; she had to please her charge. And ideally get through this with as much dignity as possible. Easier said than done when half-naked and bent over a teenager's bed. But the ex-hostage had a trick for situations like this. She had learnt a long time ago that a person could stand just about anything for 10 seconds. Then you just start on a new 10 seconds!

Xanthippe tapped at the redhead's clenched hole one more time before her fingers slid away.

"1,2,3..." Kimmy began to mutter desperately.

"Easy, ginger," Xanthippe responded calmly, moving down to caress the quivering lower curves of Kimmy's ass. She lightly circled her fingers over the join of the Nanny's legs and hips, before fondling the redhead's swollen behind some more.

"4,5,6..." Kimmy counted quietly through clenched teeth.

The teen's fingers were suddenly strong as steel, dipping between milky-white cheeks and prying them apart.

Hard, cold digits opened her up and she felt a sudden, intense humiliation, knowing that Xanthippe was behind her exposing the redhead's hidden depths.

"7,8,9..." the redhead whispered desperately.

Kimmy's muscles automatically flexed, trying to prevent the penetration she knew was coming. Xanthippe just smiled as she extended her middle finger into the redhead's puckered asshole.

"MMMMM!", the Nanny's lips pressed tightly together, feeling the first knuckle of the brunette's long finger go up her rectum:

"Mommy Fudger!" Kimmy cried. "T-that's sooo big... wait, where was I??"

Xanthippe chortled: "10 Kimpanzee..." She slapped her strap-on against Kimmy's leg. The redhead balked, feeling hard plastic.

"10 inches," Xanthippe quipped, driving the rest of her finger inside.

"Oh. My. Gosh!!" Kimmy gasped, Xanthippe wiggling the digit inside her rectum.

"No way, this is too good," Xanthippe laughed, bringing out her cellphone once more. Kimmy saw the flash ignite the room.

With little concern for Kimmy's histrionics, Xanthippe's slender finger pushed deeper into the Nanny's ass. With every little jerk, the redhead spasmed, feeling that deceptively leaden pressure wedge itself in the tight resistance of her butthole.

"It hurts!" Kimmy gasped.

"I thought you were the unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?" Xanthippe said confidently. "It'll hurt when I make it hurt, and by then you'll be so far gone, you'll beg to be hurt so good. Xanthippe wormed more of her finger inside and there was nothing Kimmy could do except—enjoy it? She thought she felt the teenager's strap-on throbbing against her thigh.

"Huh," Xanthippe exclaimed excitedly, "You're tight for an old fogey."

Kimmy bit her lip: she couldn't clench up her body all night. Xanthippe was going to fudge her up the ass; all that remained to be seen was how it would feel. Like a telephone pole or just a baseball bat? Gosh darn it! How had she gotten herself into this mess?? How could she think this was the right call?? Swallowing her fear, Kimmy forced her ass to relax. Grimacing, the redhead rallied; nothing beat her:

The Reverend had once told the Mole Women once that eating small stones would supplement their lack of iron down in the bunker. 12 hours later she'd had to pass them all in a Kiddy pool! This was basically the same, just you know, in reverse!

Xanthippe's finger—her two fingers, now slid into Kimmy's ass. It took the redhead's breath away, but there wasn't much in the way of pain. Just a steady in-out, in-out accompanied by a weird pooping sensation as Xanthippe pumped Kimmy's ass with her fingers, slow then fast, readying it for rougher treatment.

As she did this, Xanthippe strapped the plastic cock around her hip, before realizing she couldn't go in dry. Casting around, the brunette searched for something to lube the dildo.

Xanthippe's gaze fell on the plates by her side, still piled high with pasta and tomato sauce. The teenager smirked.

"Geepers!" Kimmy rasped, feeling the cold, wet dong slither between her wide buns.

Xanthippe finally pressed her dildo along the crevice of the Nanny's butt. Pushing up and down with her strap-on, she slid its lubricated weight up along the redhead's crack, finding Kimmy tensing in response. However, when the Nanny's behind started to move, Xanthippe knew she was ripe for having her ass fucked. Taking one last look at Kimmy's cute pink asshole, she aimed her cock squarely at the center and shoved forward.

"Mommy Fudgin' Heck!" Kimmy squealed as she started to stretch, far more reluctantly than she had for Xanthippe's finger:

"That's too big, that is too big, I can't take it, I can't get your dong in my ass, you'll rip me in half, it's too big!"

"Oh no you're taking it all," Xanthippe replied, tightly gripping Kimmy's jerking thighs and continuing to strain against her resistant asshole. "It's way too big for a scared little girl to take. You're just gonna have to be a big girl to take this dick. Take it, bitch, because it's not getting any smaller!"

"Okay!" Kimmy moaned out the searing pain that shot through her belly as her asshole gave in, the unyielding pressure of Xanthippe's rigid pole crushing against her starfish until it stretched wide open, letting Xan pop inside. What the darn heck was happening?! Wasn't the teenager supposed to be her friend yet?? Kimmy coughed; feeling the alien presence where none had been before and pressing her face into the sheets while allowing red hair to fall over her face.

"That's it!" Xanthippe gasped victoriously, petting Kimmy's back as she straightened up. She loved patronizing the once proud redhead, now skewered:

"It's in now. It's in. The rest is going to slide right inside."

"Too big..." Kimmy muttered. "Hurts..."

Xanthippe actually managed to resist the urge to stuff the Nanny's bowels with cock, waiting to give the redhead a chance to get used to the thick prod in her ass:

"You know you deserve this right? Nobody can just run around with their head in the clouds all day!" Xanthippe spat, before taking a breath:

"Nobody's unbreakable."

Every tiny thrust so far had ground Xanthippe's pussy against the base of the dildo, held firmly in place by Kimmy's full cheeks. Now the teenager found herself unable to go without that pressure any longer. She drove forward, jamming herself into the redhead, hearing with some satisfaction the catch in Kimmy's breath as the strap-on inched up her rectum.

Kimmy's eyelids fluttered before shutting tightly, leaving her alone with this strange pain and the stranger pleasure... gasping continuously in neither agony nor ecstasy as the intrusion entered secret places deep inside her, before ending in the huge sigh that escaped her when she felt a dull warmth on her bottom; Xanthippe's body pressed against the redhead, the full length of the dildo buried between them.

Xanthippe also had weak knees, staring at her prize. This was beyond subservient; she finally had Kimmy just where she wanted her. The truth the redhead was a mole woman? That was nothing compared to this! All that spunk and bravado, and underneath there was just a scared little girl, desperate to get fudged! Xanthippe blinked; Fucked. She obviously meant fucked.

Sensing Kimmy was weakened and tender enough, Xanthippe rallied. Sliding backward she heard the squelch of the redhead's rectum as she came free, only to line up another shot. Now she could pound into the redhead with long, hard, churning strokes, desperate to break-in Kimmy Schmidt.

Meanwhile Kimmy thought the teenager would tear her apart; the thick rod of plastic forcing her cheeks centimetres apart, laughing cruelly with each hard slice of her hips:

"I'm in—I'm inside you! I'm fucking your ass Kimmy Schmidt!"

Kimmy's eyes watered as she grimaced determinedly.

Shaking and pitching with each blow, the pain spiking and receding, spiking and receding, so fast that she felt like it might give her whiplash. Inside the redhead was churning, her bowels stuffed and unstuffed till she was tender and sore.

The redhead gasped:

"I'm getting fudged in the patootie!"

"Fudge yeah!" Xanthippe gasped, slapping a palm against a quivering cheek, the redhead wincing under the sudden spanking.

Kimmy felt obscene, whorish and thrilled?! What in the ham sandwich was happening to her!? Undulating her hips, Kimmy managed to hold still, groaning as she impaled her own rectum.

"YESsss... Feels sooo weird!" Kimmy panted exhaustedly.

Xanthippe ignored the redhead, watching Kimmy's ass roll, flex and jiggle, grinding the dildo back against her. God she was soft, even with maximum pressure the brunette would simply press against those pillowy cheeks, ready for another strike! And with every thrust the Nanny's splayed trainers flashed madly, like lights on a landing strip guiding her in.

"Ooohh Marshmallows.." Kimmy swallowed nervously as the dong went impossibly deeper, spearing her bowels.

Xanthippe gave Kimmy's undulating ass another celebratory smack, now thrusting into the redhead's hole with all her strength:

"This is for all the times you embarrassed me!"

Xanthippe ploughed forward:

"Threatened to ground me!"

The brunette thrust forward again:

"Took advantage of my family's wealth!"

The teenager, slid back as far as she could, before delivering the final blow:

"And for flaunting this fat ass around my house!"

Kimmy wailed the impact sending her face first back into the girl's pink pillows.

The redhead felt herself clench once more, deep inside, trapping the heat of Xan's passage inside her, dousing it with kerosene so it burst into flame. Her mind unraveled.

Kimmy was fucked between Xanthippe and the bed, the pistoning cock diving into her throbbing asshole. Red hair dancing about her shaking head, the Nanny's face contorted in pleasured pain.

The orgasm hit so hard the teen's bed rattled.

"How can it feel so good?!" Kimmy wailed. "Fudge, this is better than Waffles!"

Xanthippe didn't bother responding, content to continue ramming her dildo home, fucking it into Kimmy as hard as she could:

Gripping the Nanny's shoulder, Xanthippe used her other hand to reach for her own pussy distractedly, rubbing herself into a frenzy.

Kimmy Schmidt went cross-eyed, the sensation of her once tight little starfish being stretched around a big dong forcing her to cum her brains out.

It would take a lot of rationalization, ice packs and vaseline before Kimmy would recover from this ordeal. Although the girls never really spoke of it again, Xanthippe knew the redhead could never really forget, no matter how deep the repressed mole woman buried the experience. Every time the Nanny took a seat she would think of the teen and the brunette would watch and smirk.