Breaking Lance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no way man! I is no queer! Let me go or I'll call the police!" he shouts holding out his arms for the cuffs to be removed.

"Now how are you going to call the police with your hands cuffed together?" Vince asks wryly.

Lance tries to get his phone from his pocket but only manages to drop it on the floor, Vince picks it up and hands it to Rob.

"Hey! Give that back!" Lance shouts.

"What's it to be little man?" Vince presses. "I tell you what, how about I sweeten the deal for you? If you lose you will get your two hundred pounds back but you still have to be my slave for the weekend. If you don't play the hand you go home with nothing."

"Wow that's generous," Robs says. He opens Lances phone and looks at it's features, he immediately finds what he's looking for and without Lance realising starts videoing.

Lance sits there looking at Vince, he can't go home empty handed, he really believed that when he took the money he would be able to win more, he always had with his mates back home but then they weren't regular poker players and he won more through bluffing than pure skill.

His mother isn't the problem, she's a real pushover and always lets him have his own way. If however she doesn't make the rent this week they are likely to be evicted and although she will probably disown him for a while she will always take him back. No the biggest problem is her new boyfriend, Lance hates him, he's big and violent and although he wouldn't do a thing to harm his mother, he has threatened Lance on several occasions, he really scares him. He also knows that should he find out about this he would most definitely be kicked out the house, having to cope on his own without his mother scares him.

Lance thinks about the hand, he could win, he wouldn't have to worry and everything would be fine, even if he loses he still gets his money back. He considers what could happen if he does lose, what would Vince ask of him, what would he do to him. Surely he wouldn't rape him? He looks at Vince's groin and is alarmed to see a very prominent bulge in his trousers, he immediately looks back at the floor. Suddenly he is very aware he too has a raging hard on and confusion starts swimming around in his head. He needs to know what this slavery would entail.

"Wot wud I have to do as a slave?" he asks.

"You only find that out once you start being my slave," Vince knows that if he explains what he would do, it would most probably put him off, he is too worked up now to let him slip away, his desire to have the boy is overwhelming and he is showing amazing restraint not to just take him there and then. He also knows that this is a gamble and that should Lance win he would probably never see him again. "Lets just say I won't do anything that would cause permanent damage." Vince adds.

Lance thinks again, maybe it would be just cleaning and chores, he goes in to self denial about the sexual feelings he is experiencing and blocks out any thoughts of rape.

Lance swallows hard, "Alwite I'll do it."

"You'll do what?" Vince asks knowing full well that Rob is videoing the whole conversation, and for that reason requires Lance to say it fully.

"If I lose de hand I'll be your slave for de weekend," he says.

"And you agree to do what ever I ask of you during that time?" Vince asks. Lance nods, "Say it."

"I agree to do what ever you ask of me while I is a slave," he says looking at the floor.

Vince is even more hornier than ever now as he looks at the pathetic little boy agreeing to be his slave.

"Ok Nathan deal please," Vince commands.

Nathan deals the cards, and they both hit to try and improve the hand. Lance is looking a nice pair of Queens, he is feeling quite confident that he may just win this.

"Ok on the count of three we show our hands," Vince explains.

"One... two... three."

They both put down their cards and Lance's face drops when he see's that Vince is holding a pair of Aces.

Nathan punches the air, "I love to see comeuppance," he shouts excitedly.

Lance drops his head and bangs it on the table in frustration.

"Ok slave, from now on you will call me Sir and nothing else do you understand?" Vince asks.

Lance nods his head with it still on the table, Vince swipes him across the back of the head.

"Ow fuck!" Lance shouts, sitting back up quickly.

"Say it!"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir," Lance replies with a defiant tone in his voice.

"Good," Vince says, "You will not speak unless asked a question, if you wish to speak you will ask for permission, do you understand?"

Lance nods again and again gets a swipe across the back of the head, "What did I say?" Vince booms.

"Arrgh fuck! I will not speak unless asked a question," he replies.

"And?"

"I must ask for permission if I want to speak."

"Good boy, you're learning fast," Vince praises him, "Now as a slave I will require you to be naked at all times so strip out of those clothes."

"What? No fucking way man!" Lance shouts suddenly realising that sex maybe part of this all along. "I is going. I'm not gonna be treated like dis by a load a fuckin' faggots." He gets up and goes to leave but Vince is up and grabs the handcuffs.

"I've had enough of your foul mouth and your disrespectfulness, it's time someone taught you a lesson!" Vince booms dragging Lance by the cuffs through the house almost tripping him.

Nathan takes a short intake of breath, "Oh my god he's going to use the dungeon!"

12