Breaking Lance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love being fucked!" Tim pants.

"Oh god me too!" Lance replies.

All too soon Lance can feel his orgasm building, "Permission to cum sir!" Lance shouts.

"Permission denied," Vince says sternly.

Lance begins to panic, "Please sir I can't hold it, please stop!"

"You need to control it!" Vince say.

"I CAN'T SIR! ARRRGHHH FUCK! I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Vince quickly grabs the base of Lances cock and squeezes hard stifling his orgasm. "ARRRGHHH CHRIST ALL FUCKING MIGHTY!" lance screams as his orgasm hits but is denied exit.

"Oh wow! Being fucked makes you cum?" Tim gasps, "You lucky bastard!"

Lance isn't listening he's still in the throws of an orgasm, it isn't stopping, Vince's cock slamming into his prostrate keeping it stimulated and seeing as he hasn't had his release his body is still trying to ejaculate his spunk. Lance feels like he is floating above everyone, almost like he's entered another plane of existence. Eventually Vince tenses up and pulling out blows his load up Lance's back, he always likes to put on a show for everyone. With his prostrate no longer being stimulated Lances orgasm subsides and Vince let's go of his cock. Lance bumps his head into Tim and hangs limp on the chains feeling completely drained of all energy. Don is close behind and soon delivers his load up Tim's ass.

Finally spent the boys are let down and Tim throws his arms around Don. Lance can just here him say "I love you," as they kiss. He's never seen this show of affection between two men before and is something that Lance had never even considered until now, he always thought he would fall in love with a girl but now as he looks at Vince he wonders if that's just what might be happening to him. Lance certainly is developing a liking for Vince but could he be falling in love with him? He's not even sure if he's gay yet although this lifestyle is very appealing to him.

Vince sees the confused look in Lance's eyes, "Are you ok?" He asks.

"Er yeah, I'm good," Lance replies.

They head back to the bar and have a few more beers, the slaves at their masters feet, Lance and Tim chat away as though they've been friends for years often touching and fondling each other. A few more beers later and Lance is losing his inhibitions, they're given permission to go and dance in the disco area, they have such a laugh dancing around causing their cocks to bounce and sway as they move. Several others join them on the dance floor, two of them striping off completely and joining the naked dancing. They decide to stop when a couple of guys keep groping them, they head back to the bar and ask if Tim can show Lance the rest of the club.

"Yes but don't go getting yourself in trouble again," Don says.

The boys head off hand in hand giggling like a couple of school girls. They come across a room that has guys wandering in and out.

"What's in there?" Lance asks.

"That's the the dark room," Tim says.

"Dark room?" Lance asks still none the wiser.

"Come on I'll show you," Tim takes Lance's hand and leads him inside.

The room is pitch black inside and smells of sweat and cum, Lance can hear slurping noises, groans and grunts. Lance bumps into someone, he puts his other hand out and feels the naked chest of a man, his heart skips a beat, the beers give him the courage to be bold so he moves his hand lower until he touches the mans cock, he's naked. Lance feels along the shaft, it seems quite big, then something moist touches his fingers, someone is giving him a blow job!

Lance then realises he is no longer holding Tim's hand.

"Tim, where are you?" he whispers but Tim doesn't answer.

He starts moving through the room trying to find the door but he's completely lost now, he has no idea how big this room is. He keeps touching bodies, some large, some small, some clothed and some naked. As he gropes around hands are touching him, it is really quite a turn not knowing where the next hand is going to come from. Someone grabs his cock and begins wanking him, it feels good but he is concerned about cumming again, so he pushes the mans hand away. He walks a bit further and another hand grabs his cock this time who ever it is must be on their knees as they immediately start sucking him, Lance goes to back away but someone his behind him now and is feeling up his ass, the guy's fingers probe at his hole and he slips one inside, Lance gasps at the sudden intrusion, another pair of hands is now fondling his nipples and teasing then, God there's hands all over him! Lance starts to panic, he could blow is load here if he wanted to but he has a feeling that Vince would somehow know, he doesn't want to risk it. He manages to squirm free and keeps walking, soon he sees a shaft of light appear then disappear, the door! He makes a b-line for it and finds the handle, he opens it and sees Tim standing there laughing.

"You bastard, you did that on purpose!" Lance says.

"Sorry I couldn't resist it, hope you had some fun," Tim laughs.

"Why you.." Lance pounces on him and starts tickling him.

"ARRRGHHH NO! ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHA! STOP IT! ARRRGHHH HAHAHAHA!" Tim cries.

Lance pins him against the wall both boys laughing.

"You're really cool," Tim says, "I really like you, I hope we can become good friends."

"Yeah I'd like that," Lance replies and starts tickling him again.

Tim cries with laughter but manages to break free and runs off, Lance gives chase. They end up back at the bar and Lance stops by Vince.

"You boys having fun?" he asks.

"Yes Sir," Lance replies.

Tim stands behind Lance and wrapping his arms around him puts his head on his shoulder, Tim is really quite affectionate and Lance is enjoying it. Tim then strokes Lances body softly, Lance groans and leans back into him, the boy's touch is tickling him but in a really sensual way.

"How is my boys cock doing," Vince says tickling Lance's balls, "You haven't cum have you?"

"No sir, I've been good," Lance says proudly.

"Looks like our boys really like each other," Don comments.

Vince looks at how Lance is really into the way Tim is stroking him, Vince's cock swells up just seeing the sexy boy moan as Tim's slender fingers gently slide over Lance's skin.

"Please sir when can I cum? My cock has been hard for so long now it really is aching," Lance begs.

"Soon boy, but we have to be going now, it's late." Vince replies.

"Aw no," Tim protests, "I don't want him to go," he wraps his arms tight round Lance's waist.

"You two aren't saying goodbye just yet, Vince is giving us a lift home," Don says.

"Oh cool! Can I ride in the back with Lance?" Tim says excitedly.

"Yes on one condition," Vince says with a wicked grin on his face, "you do so naked, and you have to walk to the car naked too."

Both boys have a look of surprise on their face when Vince suggests this, being naked in the club is one thing but being naked outdoors in public, well that is just really horny.

"I'm up for it if you are," Tim says to Lance.

Lance thinks for a bit, he notices that Tim is no longer erect, "I'll do it but if I'm going to have a boner then you should too," and Lance starts playing with Tim's cock, it doesn't take long before he's got it fully hard. They head for the exit and see Benny.

"Are you going?" Benny asks, Vince nods, "Aw and I never got to play with your boy," he says sounding disappointed.

"Maybe next time," Vince says.

Lance looks at Vince, next time? He never considered the could be a next time, he definitely want's there to be a next time.

As they head outside the night air is cool and causes Lances testicles to retract tight up to his body. Tim takes his hand as they walk to the car, both of them giggling at their boldness walking stark naked in the street. As they walk a young man walks round the corner eating a burger, he stops in his tracks when he see's Lance and Tim his mouth wide open in shock. Lance blushes badly but Tim doesn't seem at all phased by it in fact he walks up to the young man.

"Hi can I have a bite of your burger?" he asks cheekily.

The young man blushes but offers out his burger, Tim bites on it keeping eye contact with the young man all the time.

"Mmmm" Tim groans as he chews.

Lance looks down and sees the boy is getting hard in his jeans, his beer buzz makes him bold, "Would you like us to do something about this?" he asks rubbing the boy's crotch.

They boy goes bright red but nods his head. They push him into a doorway and soon have his jeans and pants round his ankles, the boy's cock a good slim seven inches is hard as a rock as Tim and Lance start sucking on him. Vince and Don watch in amusement at the boy's face, for the second time in one night he's seeing a look of a someone getting their first blowjob. Lance licks and sucks on the young mans balls as Tim deep throats him, it doesn't take long and the boy groans as his cock explodes into Tims mouth, Tim swallows hungrily as the boy delivers a sizeable load. Tim then kisses Lance swapping the cum with him, the boy watches in amazement as they do this.

Standing up Tim and Lance give the boy a peck on the cheek, "Your cum tastes nice," Tim says and they turn to go.

"Er can I s-s-s-see you ag-g-g-gain?" The boy stutters his voice breaking with nervousness.

Tim smiles, "Give me your phone," he says.

The boy hands Tim his phone and Tim punches in some numbers, "Call me tomorrow and we'll talk," he says. Tim gives the boy's cock a quick fondle and both him and Lance walk off. They leave the boy standing there with a huge grin on his face and his jeans and pants still round his ankles.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Lance says as they reach the car.

"His face was a picture when you was blowing him, we reckon you just gave him his first ever blowjob," Vince laughs. The boys climb in the back still giggling.

As they drive Lance can't stop playing with Tim's cock, "I can't believe how big your cock is," he says, "have you fucked anyone with it?"

"Only a couple of guys," Tim says, "most won't let me near their ass," he laughs, "but I prefer getting fucked anyway.

Lance slowly wanks Tim in the back of the car causing Tim to groan, "Stop! You're gonna make me cum!" he pants.

"Please, Tim's master, may I make him cum?" Lance asks.

"No sorry Lance, I wan't that for myself when we get in, you can keep bringing him close though, keeps him horny for me," Don says.

Lance sucks in Tim's cock and deep throats him, Tim gasps at the sensation of his cock down Lances throat. Don looks back in amazement.

"Jesus Vince, your boy has swallowed the whole of Tim's cock!" he says. Vince adjusts his rear view mirror to see.

"ARRRGHHH FUCK! STOP! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Lance quickly pulls of and grabs Tims cock and the base squeezing hard having learned the trick from Vince. Tim squirms and groans.

Tim lies back on the seat panting, "Oh Jesus you give such good fucking head," he pants. "but you've got to stop, I don't think I can hold it if you do that again."

Lance starts stroking Tim's hole so Tim lift's his leg up to his chest giving Lance better access. Lance strokes his finger over Tim's little sphincter muscle causing him to groan, he then remembers what it felt like when Vince lick his ass so he bends down and starts licking at Tim's hole. Tim gasps and moans louder.

"Oh God your tongue feels so good," he pants.

Don has his cock out and is wanking as he watches Lance rim his boy. Vince pulls up at some lights and a large truck pulls along side, Lance looks up straight at the face of the trucker, his mouth is wide open as he can see Tim's legs against his chest and Lance's tongue dancing around his little bud. Lance doesn't care now, he smiles and continues to lick out Tim. The lights seem to be taking a long time to change and when Lance looks back up he can see the driver has opened his cab door, what's more the driver has dropped his trousers to round his ankles and is stroking his very erect cock, Lance winks at him.

"Looks like the boy's have got that truck driver all worked up," Don says.

Soon the lights change and Vince pulls away, leaving the truck driver to finish off what he was doing.

Eventually the car pulls to a halt, "We're here," Vince announces.

Tim and Lance sit up and Tim groans, "Aw do we have to say goodbye?" He pouts.

"It's late Tim, me and Lance have to get back but how about you two come round to mine next friday, I have a poker night then, the more the merrier," Vince says.

"Sounds good to me," Don says.

"Brilliant," Tims says excitedly, "We'll have so much fun," he says to Lance hugging him close. Tim gives Lance a long passionate kiss then exits the car.

Lance waves at them as they drive off.

"Do you like Tim?" Vince asks.

"Yeah he's fun," Lance replies, his eyes are heavy and suddenly tiredness takes him over.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Vince asks but there is no reply.

He looks back and sees Lance fast asleep on the back seat, he smiles and continues to drive.

12