Breaking Me In Ch. 02

Story Info
My Goddess continues to break in my ass.
889 words
4.32
46.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
151 Followers

The day after our last episode where my Goddess used all the clothespins and fucked my ass, we were lying on the bed together. I had just licked her to a few orgasms and she was cradling my head in her hands looking into my eyes.

"I want to fuck you again baby."

"So soon?" I asked, and she nodded. I told her that my ass was hers whenever she wanted me. It excited me that she could do me any time she wanted.

She smiled and asked me if I could take it without being tied down. I told her that I could. The last time had been a bit easier than the first.

"Ok," she said, "get over the edge of the bed." She got out of bed and got the strap-on, sliding it on. She had me help her adjust the straps and then, looking into my eyes, she guided the strap-on into my mouth. She groaned as I sucked it in deep. Running her fingers over my hair, she thrust deeper until I started to gag, then pulled out, and pushed it in again. Her breathing increased and I could see her eyes glazing over as she watched me suck her cock.

She pulled out, still looking me in the eyes and gently turned me around to the bed. I moved into position and felt her hands caressing the backs of my thighs. I felt the cold wet lube being applied to my ass and I knew it was coming again. I felt the head of the strap-on against my ass again and tried to position myself to help her get it in.

Suddenly, I felt it pop in with the usual burst of pain. This time, she held it in for a bit as I grew accustomed to its size and then started gently fucking my ass. The pain was less this time, but still severe, particularly when she pulled out, or pushed all the way in. I could also feel the dildo pushing on my prostate and the pleasurable burning sensation along my cock as she fucked me.

I heard her start breathing faster and the strokes became harder and more disjointed as her orgasm approached. Suddenly, she was gripped my hips and shoved it as deep as it would go as she rode out her first orgasm. I could feel her tits on my back and her thighs on the backs of my legs as she spasmed against my ass.

As soon as it was over, she started fucking me hard again, reaching another orgasm within minutes. When she caught her breath, she pulled out of my ass, and pulled me up on the bed with her again. I was sore again this time, but very horny, so I asked her to fuck me with the smaller vibrating cock we used to use. She agreed and we swapped the two cocks.

My Goddess lay back on the bed with the vibrating cock sticking in the air. I lifted myself over her and impaled myself on the cock. It slid in easy after the other one, and the prostate stimulation was unbelievable. We started moving together, as I stroked my cock looking down at her tits. Soon, I was moving up and down hard as she bucked below me. In less than a minute, I started to cum. I came long and hard, squirting all over her tits and belly. I kept pumping until I was dry and it still felt like I was cumming with the vibrating cock up my ass.

"You know what you have to do now, don't you?" she said. I looked down at her body covered in thick ropy cum and nodded, a bit queasy.

"Yes, Goddess, I know what to do." I replied.

I slid my still twitching body off the vibrating cock and got on my knees beside her. I started low on her body and looked in her eyes as I started lapping up my cum. She gasped as I scooped up the first mouthful and I looked at her as I swallowed the slimy mess. I kept moving up her body slowly licking and swallowing as I went. It got harder as I went along. There was so much cum and I almost gagged, but steeled myself and kept licking. When I got to the big puddle between her tits, it was extra hard to take that much in at once, but I got a full mouthful. As I swallowed, I found a chunk inside the cum that was gummy and had to chew it slightly. That was the worst part and I could see her moaning as I struggled to swallow.

When it was finished, she smiled "You're not done yet, pussy boy."

She pushed me down between her legs. The nasty cock was still sticking out and I had to crawl beneath it to reach her pussy. I started licking and found her wet and creamy inside. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy as she shuddered into another orgasm. I felt the warm salty rush of her cum as she squirted all over my face and in my mouth.

She then gently pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply.

I love my Goddess

subsman
subsman
151 Followers