Breaking Monica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now despite having worked together for a while by now, and having talked and got to know each other, Monica and Jenna weren't really what you would consider close friends. Jenna thought of Monica as quite a bit prudish while Monica until lately had generally written Jenna off as a whore. Albeit an attractive whore. Maybe a high end call girl to be nice about it. But nevertheless, they wouldn't be getting matching best friend forever bracelets anytime soon. So it was a shock to Monica when Jen left her teller station and came across the partition to Monica's station with a wicked gleam in her brilliant blue eyes. Lisa on tiptoes in her sneakers watching.

"Let me help you with that Mon," Jenna said. And before she could even think, Monica found herself getting her dress pulled down. Jenna made quick work of it, even so far as to take the sleeves down and pull Monica's arms out of them.

Monica for a second considered stopping her but also considered this might be just what she was craving. So she blushed and trembled and glanced shyly at Lisa as Jenna unclasped the bra containing her breasts and slid it off her.

Stepping back, Jenna looked at Lisa and they both had a good look at Monica. Her breasts full, perky, uplifted naturally and capped with brown nipples the size of quarters with bullet tips. Lisa nodded her approval and Jenna nodded back saying, "Good God Monica! Where and why have you been hiding those?"

This turned Monica an even more vivid shade of red and if that wasn't bad enough, Jenna reached in and gave her nipples a twist. Monica gasped and she felt the electric shock run straight to her swollen vulva. But she also tried to hide her desire by giggling nervously and slapping Jenna's hand playfully. By now Lisa had fixed her clothing and Jenna set the captured bra down to fix her own. Once the two naughty girlfriends were adjusted in their tops Monica waited for Jenna to move aside or hand to her or somehow give the stolen bra back. Jenna, on the other hand, had a better idea. Looking towards the bank entrance she grinned and giggled.

"There comes a customer Monica! You better fix your dress," she said giggling. Monica looked up and affirmed the oncoming bank customer from outside the glass door. With a quick expletive she reached for her bra but Jenna had already spirited it away.

"I'm going to lunch Monica, see you in an hour," Jenna laughed. Monica's heart sank as she watched her bra disappear into Jenna's purse and with no choice and no time to make one, she tucked her ample breasts back in and wrapped her dress back up tight. Two glances and the damage was done. One glance and Monica saw her nipples were poking through her dress quite obviously, and one glance to see Jenna and Lisa leaving together, laughing.

It was going to be a long hour for Monica, and longer than that, when Jenna called to say her car broke down and she wasn't coming back.

(To be Continued...)

12