Breaking Monica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim Jones sat back in his chair and told the girls to get dressed and leave. After his orgasm he was ready to call it a day. So Jenna helped Monica by using Monica's own bra to clean up the mess, as Monica pouted and blew her nose. Even for all of that and after the crude display, Monica still desperately craved an orgasm. Craved sex. Craved Jenna.

But that wasn't going to happen.

On a small airstrip just out of town a private jet taxis in to a stop. Powering down near a hangar where a black sedan sits waiting. The rumbling engine idling smoothly. The man on the plane, the big boss, has time to wait tonight, and so the men in the car will also wait. Inside the jet there are only three people. The pilot, the attendant, and the boss man.

The big boss man. The urban warlord. Ivan the Worm as he was known. Noone could remember how he got that nickname but woe betide anyone that crossed him. And Jenna had crossed him quite recently. Ivan knew the ditzy blonde bimbo would fail to come up with his money, but he hadn't expected her to skip town. That took balls. Not brains, and that was never Jenna's strong suit, but skipping town on a debt owed to Ivan the Worm was bad for your health.

Ivan relaxed in his plush chair as the pilot and attendant switched job titles. They had both owed money to the Worm and were now working off the debt. In his employ as it were. The pilot was named Tabitha, and she was a dainty little brunette with green eyes and big silicone breasts. In fact, she had borrowed the money for them from Ivan in the first place. The attendant was named Taylor and she was also working off a debt. Her husband's debt. After Ivan had worked him over with a baseball bat and he still couldn't pay, his cute blonde wife had offered to work it off. Despite his protests, she had been working it off for months now, with no end in sight.

So as Taylor and Tabitha switched from flight attendant and pilot to personal bodyguards they stripped in front of Ivan the Worm. He relaxed and watched them as the each undressed. Thinking maybe Jenna could wait to be dealt with, as he now had other ideas.

While the girls were young and sexy, Ivan was no slouch himself. Pushing fifty, he by no means had let himself go. Still packing muscle in all the right places, his shock of grey hair only served to make him more of a character to remember. Especially if you were on his bad side. While not being blessed with a pretty face like most young women seemed to be enraptured by, his rugged complexion was hard and stony. A real man and perhaps some girls still liked that. Taylor certainty did. Truth be told, even after her husband's debt was payed she wasn't sure she would go back to him. And truth be told, Ivan had long since even forgot her hubby owed him money.

The girls stripped down to barely anything, as Ivan required them to wear the skimpiest, stringiest panties they could find, and the Worm decided on some fun.

"Tabitha," said Ivan, in a deep yet smooth voice despite his thick slovakian accent. "Dance for me while babydoll here sucks my cock.".

Like a switch that flicked and clicked, the result was immediate. Wearing just her panties, Tabitha raised her arms and slithered in a middle eastern type of snake dance. Her body, lithe and limber, slowly wiggled side to side in a decidedly serpentine fashion. Be her the snake, or be her the charmer, Tabitha's dancing was quite captivating.

As well as that, the same switch that activated Tabitha, sent Taylor into action. Dropping to her pale knees and fishing out the Worm's worm, she had it in her mouth before he had drawn two breaths.

The body armour and black bodysuits would wait. Would wait until the Worm was satisfied. And the Worm took a few things to satisfy his appetites. After his wet blowjob and unloading his thick cum into Taylor's married mouth, while Tabitha danced and posed, Ivan sat back and instructed the girls to finish each other off. Instructed them to fuck. Had them fuck on the cabin floor in front of him as he watched and prepared for the next round. The next round being time spent with his cock in Taylor's tight married pussy. And that indeed was a joy only made more delightful by the working of Tabitha's tongue on his balls as he plunged into Taylor from behind. While the girls lay in the classic sixty-nine position.

Johnny and Rico watched the plane and knew it was going to be a bit of a wait.

(To be continued...)

12