Breaking My Own Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers

He didn't say anything about my failure to follow the rules bare moments into the action, but when he began tracking ever lower, I knew I was utterly lost. If I couldn't keep quiet and still when he stuck his tongue in my navel, how was I ever going to manage when he stuck other body parts in other orifices? A paralyzing fear raced through me. What if my punishment was that he would just stop? It was hard to imagine anything worse at the moment. Everything from my clit to my asshole ached and throbbed with need like they never had before. I wanted to beg forgiveness, but I remembered the admonition about not speaking. It probably didn't make good sense to break another rule to seek forgiveness for breaking the first two.

He continued the torment by circling around my bush and starting down my inner thigh. I wanted to scream in frustration, but I bit my lip and held on for dear life. He started back up the other thigh and the anticipation became unbearable. Then, half way home, he nipped the tender skin. I yelped. I couldn't help it. Even though he kissed and soothed me with his tongue a moment later, the sound had already escaped. I held my breath, daring to hope, as his lips again moved inexorably closer to where I desperately needed them.

Then they were there. His fingers spread my lips, his mouth covered my clit and he sucked. The very tip of his tongue teased and flicked. A finger slid inside my pussy. Then another. They curled and pressed as his tongue flicked harder. Then I exploded. And I screamed. I've never been one to come quietly. But I never considered screaming to be my style either. Somewhere in the midst of my scream, his hands reached up and grabbed my hips, holding me fast against that implacable tongue. I twisted and squirmed, trying to escape the too intense stimulation even as my orgasm went on and on. He was relentless, determined to draw the orgasm out all night long, it felt.

It seemed like forever as the aftershocks slowly faded away. I was still gasping for breath when his hard body slipped up along mine. His mouth, covered with my juices, descended on mine and his inexhaustible tongue challenged mine to a duel. I took a chance and wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. I figured I'd already broken so many rules, one more didn't matter. He didn't even seem to notice, at first. But then he pulled back and stared down at me.

"You've been a very bad girl, you know."

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I had no idea how hard it would be, when you..."

"When I what?"

"When you touch me, and kiss me, and bite me, and suck me. When you do anything to me."

There was a ghost of a smile that touched his lips, then the stern look was back. "I told you you would be punished if you disobeyed. You said you understood."

I swallowed hard and nodded. He ran a finger down my chest, between my breasts, as if deep in thought. "I believe your punishment should help you practice obedience. You were noisy after I told you to hush. So as punishment, I shall spank you and you will remain silent throughout. Do you think you can do that?" I nodded warily. "Say it!"

"Yes, I can do that," I replied with more conviction than I felt. At least I would expect it, would know it was coming.

"Good." He looked thoughtful again. "You moved when I told you to be still. To help you practice stillness, I will bind you so that movement is impossible." My mouth opened and closed. He hadn't asked a question and I managed to catch myself before responding. It didn't hurt that I couldn't think what to say. I'd dated a cop once and we'd played around with his handcuffs. That had been fun but he'd left the key in easy reach. It sounded like there was way more at stake here.

He moved closer, so that our noses almost touched. He examined my face as if it was the first time he was seeing it. "I put your hands in the desired position. You moved them." I quickly returned my hands to my sides and clutched at the bed spread. His lips smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes as he stared down into mine. "When I position you, it is for my pleasure, but often for yours as well. So when I bind you, it will be in a position from which I can, and will, give you pleasure. It will also be in a position from which I can and will take my pleasure, without concern for yours." My confusion must have been plain on my face, but he didn't elaborate. "Do you agree to this punishment?"

I closed my eyes. He had given me the most mind-blowing orgasm ever, and he hadn't even entered me yet. The ache that had been there before he went down on me was back two-fold. In less than an hour, he'd made me an addict. And I needed a fix now. I started to nod, then caught myself and said "Yes. I agree." When I opened my eyes, the smile was there on his lips and in his eyes. I refused to let my imagination claim it was predatory in nature.

In one quick move, he was up, sitting on the edge of the bed and had brought me along so that I was now positioned over his knees. His hand was gently massaging my ass. "Are you going to make any noise?" he asked, quite conversationally.

"No," I confirmed. I wanted to ask how many times he was going to hit me, but I didn't want to break any more rules. Especially ones that might get me gagged. When his hand left my ass, I sucked in a deep breath and tensed up.

"Relax," he told me. "It'll go easier." His hand suddenly returned to massage my other cheek. I about jumped out of my skin, expecting a different sort of contact. I took his advice and relaxed as best I could, given the position and anticipation. He delivered twenty stinging blows, ten on each side. The timing and target of each one varied widely. I wiped fiercely at the tears that formed but I didn't make a sound. When, at the end of it, he wrapped his fist in my hair and pulled my head back to devour me with a kiss, I felt incongruously that I had made him proud. I may have even smiled just a bit through the kiss. Worse, or maybe it was best of all, my hunger to finally feel him inside me had grown overwhelming and I was eagerly anticipating the next punishment as bringing me one step closer to what my pussy so desperately craved.

He pulled me around onto the bed again, but kneeling this time, facing the headboard. My throbbing ass was positioned between my heels and he spread my knees wide, then laid my hands, palm up, on my thighs. Finally, he stroked my hair, then tilted my head forward to look down at the bedspread between my knees. "Wait," he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. Oh, God, don't let it be too long, I thought.

I could hear him rummaging through my wardrobe, then moving into the outer room. Even when I was sure he was out of the line of sight, I didn't move. I was getting the hang of this obedience thing. It was a good thing, too, because he returned without making a sound, again pulling my head back by the hair and rewarding me with a deep, hungry kiss. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do when he broke off the kiss and moved away, so I remained still, waiting for instructions. I heard him drop things on the floor and move about the room. The bed wiggled a few times, but I didn't look around. Part of me suspected that if I saw what he was doing, I would run for the hills.

I felt the bed shift as he climbed onto it, then one strong arm wrapped around my waist and he was pulling me back toward the end of the bed. He set me on my feet, still facing the headboard and picked up a scarf that he had laid at the end of the bed. This he quickly and efficiently wrapped about my eyes and tied. He tugged at it a few times. Nervousness made me want to chatter incessantly, to try to get him to tell me what he was going to do. It was even harder to be quiet now than when in the throes of cataclysmic orgasm. Maybe I shuddered, because his hands were on my shoulders, steadying me, and they stayed there as he spread my feet wide. When they left my shoulders, it was to tie my ankles to the bedposts, tightly. As promised, I couldn't move them at all, and my legs were pressed hard against the end of the bed, throwing me off balance. He must have anticipated that, because he supported me as he told me to lean forward and eased my chest down to the mattress. It wasn't until he patted my abused ass softly, that I realized what it must look like, my most private parts thoroughly exposed and dripping. I could feel my juices running down my leg. He could, too, because he slid a finger up my inner thigh, then sucked loudly on it.

He moved away again and when he returned, it was with what felt like a leather belt. This he used to bind my arms behind my back, forearm to forearm. I carefully tested the binding. Again, I couldn't move either arm or even roll my shoulders. The position also forced my back to arch so that my head and chest now felt like they were being shoved into the mattress. If I thought he was done, I was wrong. This time, he took longer before returning. When he was there again, he turned my head and planted another kiss, not quite as deep or as long because of the awkward position. Then he looped something over my head. It didn't feel like a belt or scarf, exactly, but not uncomfortable either. He carefully pulled my hair free, then slid a knot up just under my chin. I tried to rear back in panic, but his hand clamped down on the nape of my neck.

"Shh, cherie. This is as tight as it can get. You are safe." He did something else with the knot, then pulled on it several different ways to show me it would not tighten around my throat. He waited until my breathing had returned to almost normal before he continued. I felt him move to the head of the bed and apparently tie the binding to the headboard. Again I tested and found I could not straighten, though the pull was at the back of my neck and not my throat. I was effective stretched as far as possible from where my ass poked so invitingly up in the air. I felt a minor wash of relief. Although I was bound in the "position" he desired, with no hope of getting out of it by myself, at least I could move a little.

He sat beside me on the bed and stroked my hair. "You are even more beautiful like this," he stated. I didn't scoff. I was learning. He leaned in close to my ear. "I suggest if you feel like screaming again, you bite down on the bedspread." A thrill went through me. I very much wanted to feel like screaming again, though I was determined to remain silent this time. He moved away.

After a moment, I felt something on my pussy lips; his breath? I wanted to yell, "What are you waiting for?" I'd never met a man as patient before when it came to sex. Hell, most of the men I knew would have screwed me and been well into the football game by now. But I bit my lip and stayed quiet. Then a single finger slid slowly up and down my slit, spreading my moisture but studiously avoiding my clit. More torture. The finger slid into my pussy. "Don't squirm," I lectured myself. Maybe that was why he'd left me a tiny bit of movement. So I could screw up again. Maybe the punishment was more pleasurable to him than the sex. Maybe I was going to lose my mind if he didn't fuck me and soon. I concentrated on my breathing.

Another finger slid gently into my pussy. Too gently. I would never get relief this way, and I couldn't move enough to hump his fingers even if I dared. The fingers slid back out and spread more fluid, including circling my anus. Then there were three fingers in my pussy. I kept perfectly still, desperately willing those fingers to move, to probe. I wanted to wail in frustration when they slid back out, but then something else was at my entrance, steely hard, stretching me more than the fingers had. I couldn't help it. I pushed back the fraction of an inch that the bindings allowed. Suddenly, it was gone and a solid smack landed on my already stinging ass. I tried to muffle a sob in the bedspread, entirely unsure how successful I was.

After a moment, it was back, and I held my breath. So god damn slowly, it inched forward, my pussy sucking at it, trying to pull it deeper. My clit was throbbing, begging for stimulation. I began shaking and I was terrified that he would pull away again, but he wrapped his fist in my hair, pulling my head back as he sped up his penetration ever so slightly. He bottomed out, pushed deeper, then paused briefly. Just as slowly he began to withdraw. When only the head remained, he plunged back in, his belly slapping against my reddened ass cheeks. I grunted and wondered if that would count against me, then decided I didn't care. Again and again, he withdrew achingly slow, then plunged back. The sting of his belly slapping against my ass was like being spanked again. I wanted to beg him to go faster, but didn't dare.

Without warning, he leaned forward, his hands clutched my hips, the angle changed and he began fucking me harder and faster than I'd ever been before. And each stroke hit that sweet spot as if he'd mapped it with GPS precision earlier. All my vows went out the window as I gasped and swore with each stroke like a true porn star. The orgasm came in rolling waves, and when it threatened to die away, there was suddenly a thumb in my ass and I was exploding all over again. I was sobbing uncontrollably and I was convinced I could now die happy, having the best possible fuck of a lifetime.

But then he pulled out of my pussy with a squishy sucking sound, and pressed the head of his cock at my asshole which had been recently vacated by his thumb. I sucked in a deep breath. I'd had anal sex before, but I'd never been with a man who took enough time and paid enough attention to make it other than a painful but thankfully brief interlude. Each time, I swore I'd never try it again, but honestly, my ass liked being played with, stimulated, penetrated by small-diameter preferably vibrating objects, so hope had sprung eternal for a more intense experience. I was just convinced that it wasn't going to come from any man I knew.

Now, here I was, tied, blindfolded and about to have a rude intrusion. His words echoed in my mind. "When I position you, it is for my pleasure." But it wasn't as if he hadn't given me some of the most intense orgasms in my life. I could give him this. I braced myself and relaxed my backdoor as best I could. He was using the same technique, so slow. He was well lubricated from the drenching he'd received in my pussy. He slid deeper and deeper and when his belly met my tender ass cheeks, I realized he was also longer than any man that had been in my ass before. I was gasping almost as if he was deep enough to press against my lungs. He started to withdraw just as slowly. It dawned on me that after the initial stretching, it was no longer painful, but far more intense than any vaginal experience I'd ever had, like every inch contained a g-spot waiting for stimulation.

He began pushing in again, somewhat faster, till he was all the way, then backing out slowly again. I began to relax into the rhythm when I felt his fingers in my pussy again. The fullness was intense, but brief. He removed his fingers and stroked his cock, adding to the lubrication. He pushed in faster. Damn if my clit wasn't throbbing again. As if he heard me, his fingers moved to my clit even as he increased his speed further. Within moments, I was exploding again. He began slamming into my ass until he, too, was coming.

I expected him to collapse on top of me, but as soon as he pulled out, he was down on his knees untying my ankles. A moment later, my arms were freed. I tried to brace myself up with them, but they weren't cooperating in the least. I was sliding in slow motion toward the floor with only the pull on my neck to stop me. Somehow, he freed the cord that bound me to the headboard, and made it back to the foot of the bed to catch me as I slid the rest of the way to the floor. He tenderly pulled the scarf away from my eyes and cradled me to his chest, leaning against the foot of the bed as we both caught our breath. He kissed the top of my head, then my forehead. He leaned toward my ear and whispered, "You've been a very bad girl, you know." I smiled.

Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers
12