Breaking Spencer

Story Info
A woman is broken in mountain man style
4.7k words
4.14
226.1k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain streaming in her eyes Spencer looked around. She couldn't see anything from the heavy down pour. She didn't know she was being followed. She didn't even know where she was. It started out as just a regular summer day. Spencer and her boyfriend had decided to take a hike high up in the Smoky Moutains. They tooks hikes all the time, but this time they got seperated when the rain started pouring and Spencer fell down a small incline, but with the rain drumming in her boyfriend's ears he didn't hear her fall and now couldn't hear her calls for help. Now she was wondering aimlessly through the woods alittle disorientated from hitting her head on one of the rocks below. She was soaked and trying to find some sort of shelter from the elements. The man following the stumbling mud soaked girl smiled to himself. He had the only cabin within a 20 mile radius of where they were. All he had to do was get to the girl, act the good samaritan and then she would be his for as long as he wanted her. The way her clothes were molding themself to her body was making him think he would keep her a good long time.

Finally Spencer sat down looking bewildered. She had no clue where she was going or where she was going to find shelter. She was cold, frightened, and hungry. Her head shot up when she heard a twig snap.

"Chuck?" She called.

"No sorry, Sweetie. You look lost and I thought until this rain lets up you could get warm and dry in my house. It's right up this pass." He gave her his best innocent old man look all the while getting hard by the sight of her breasts pushing out from her soaked little tank top.

"Thank you, Sir." Spencer told the man who appeared out of no where. She was fearful of going home with him, but even more fearful of staying out here overnight in the rain.

She followed him up the small incline and saw the small cabin partially hidden by the woods. A chill ran up her spine as she realized that if she would need help it would be virtually impossible for anyone to find her.

"But what choice do I have?" Spencer asked herself,"I either go with him and hopefully live or stay out here in the elements and die."

The old man interduced himself as Erwin and told her to make herself at home. Spencer didn't miss the lust filled glaze that had filled his eyes. She just kept telling herself she was mistaken. "You need to get out of those wet clothes." He told her.

"I...um..Am fine."

"You're going to catch your death in this cold in those wet clothes." He laughed and grabbed the front of her shirt and began to pull.

"Please no! I'm fine I don't need help."

"Sweetie, you don't seem to understand. I didn't invite you into my house to make nice with you. I brought you here to fuck you."

"I wont." She started walking away towards the door.

"Then leave and die outside. Have you ever been wet and outside in the cold of the mountains. It gets really cold. You wont make it through the night. The way I see it you have two choices. You either stay in here and live, but do every dirty thing I tell you to do or leave the warmth of this house and die." Tears ran down Spencer's cheeks as Edwin asked," How badly do you want to live?" As he walked over to her and rubbed her breasts from behind.

"Good girl." He told her as he started pinching her nipples through her shirt. He could feel the wetness from her tears falling on his hands."Get undressed...NOW!"

With shaking hands she pulled her tank top over her head ,unbuttoned and pulled off her pants.

"Oh you are a bad girl aren't you. Where are your panties?" He walked over to her and spread her legs. He sniffed her pussy,"Oh my you smell like stale cum. I think I know where your panties are. Somewhere up on this moutain. Aren't they you little slut. Yes I know. I was watching you. You and your boyfriend up on that grassy patch. He was fucking you good wasn't he. Now you're here to let me fuck you just like he did. You little whore." He licked her pussy,"MMMM good pussy." He felt her quick intake of breath and laughed again. "You liked that didn't you. I bet I can make you cum. I bet I can make you scream out my name just like you did with him. Two men in one day. You are a little slut. You like the fact that a dirty old man is down here smelling and licking on your hairy little pussy." He started rubbing her lips with his fingers,"What a pretty little pussy you have. With pretty little lips." He spread her lips and sucked on her clit,"And a pretty little clit." He was knealing in front of her on his knees with his face shoved between her thighs.

Spencer couldn't stop her erratic breathing,"NO! I wont cum. He is raping you. He is a rapist." She kept trying to tell herself, but it wasn't helping. Her eyes kept wondering back to his white almost bald head lapping at her pussy. "This man is old enough to be your grandpa." She told herself trying again to calm herself down. Edwin looked up at her and smiled, his face slick and shining from her own pussy juices.

"How was that little whore?"He asked her as he pushing her down on her knees."It's your turn now wouldn't you think?" He reached inside his pants and pulled out his cock. It was a nice size about 6 inches limp with little white hairs all around it. Her stomach turned, but at the same time her pussy got wetter.

Spencer tried to close her mouth to keep from having to suck him off, but Edwin wouldn't have it. He smacked his cock on her face and grabbed hold of the back of her head. "Open it or I throw your naked ass out of my house. I'd say the temperature has already started dropping." He laughed as she opened her mouth. He rubbed his cock on her tongue. "Taste good baby?" He asked her as he grabbed the back of her head harder and pushed his cock inside her mouth as far as he could get it to go. Despite her disgust she sucked and licked on his cock as if it was her last meal. Before she knew it he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "You are a cock slut aren't you?" He pushed her on her back and spread her legs with his knees. His cock was fully erect now and standing at eight and a half inches. "It's time to sample your sweet pussy." He pushed the head of his cock just barely inside her pussy hole and watched the tears fall down her cheeks. These were tears of shame because she knew she was on the verge of cumming. He knew that and she knew that. He pushed and his cock slid easily inside of her. The passage way lubricated with her own juices.

"I hope you're on the pill because I ain't wearing a condom. This is all natural baby." He laughed even harder when she told him she wasn't on any kind of birth control and begged for him to pull out and not cum inside her. He shook his head no and told her, "Well I guess one more kid of mine in this world won't be a big deal."

After he said that Spencer started wondering about how many other girls he had offered safety and shelter,but instead he raped as well. She knew she wasn't the first, doubted she would be the last. Spencer knew she wouldn't tell anyone. She couldn't stand the embarrassment of everyone knowing that she had been raped by this old man and that she loved every minute of it physically,but mentally she was trying to shut down.

He rutted inside her pussy like an animal. His sweat pouring down his face and falling all over her stomach. She felt sticky, she felt gross.She also felt like she was about to cum like she had never cummed before in her short 22 years of life. He smacked her ass and turned her around to start fucking her pussy doggy style. It seemed to Spencer that his cock had grown even longer and wider. He was hitting spots her boyfriends over the years had never came close to hitting,any of her boyfriends. She was moaning and screaming at the same time. Edwin started to shake and she knew he was about to cum inside her.

"Good if I can just hold out for another few seconds...."She started to say to herself, but before she could finish it started and she screamed louder and started crawling at the floor. Splinters of wood piercing her fingers, but she didn't care. Her ass high in the air fucking back as good as she got it. She felt his searing hot semen flood her body and knew she would never be the same again. Something inside of her left at that moment. She was nothing more than a bitch in heat. A bitch who had just been bred she feared. Everything she had been brought up to believe in had been destroyed by her own involvement in her own rape.

Edwin started to pull his cock out of her pussy and finally with a loud pop and some wet sounds it was out. Spencer could feel the cum leaking out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. He laughed as he wiped his cock off on her cheek. She turned her head. She couldn't look him in the eye knowing what she had become. She just layed there in the floor tears silently falling down her cheeks. She didn't even care that she was naked and dirty. That her fingers were bleeding from the pieces of wood under her nails. She didn't even care that her pussy still buzzed from the fuck it had had. All she knew was she wanted more of his old cock. And that disgusted her.

"Don't worry baby. It don't take long for the old snake to recoup and we can pick up where we left off." He sneered. Fresh tears burned Spencer's eyes. She didn't know how to escape. Not to mention she wasn't sure she wanted to. She just kept asking herself is this what you want to be for the rest of your life. Some old man's whore? But right now she couldn't answer that question. She had never been fucked so throughly. Had never felt so much pleasure. He knelt down beside her on the floor,"I told you I would make you scream out my name." He laughed his cruel laugh as he flicked one of her bruised nipples. He went over to the stove and started to cook them something to eat. Later when it was finished she refused the meal and he just shrugged and ate her share too. "You need to keep up your strength. I'm not the only lonely man up here in these moutains. Tomorrow will be a busy day for you. See while you slept I called a few moutain men friends of mine. They will be here at first light to sample you." He threw her a half eaten piece of bread. She picked it up and slowly finished it while trying to digust the information she had just learned.

"You sure could use a shower before tomorrow." He started trying to round her up a towel. When he couldn't find one he handed her an old t-shirt. "This will have to do. It's all I got right now."

Spencer took the wadded up t-shirt trying to not think about what was probably on it. "Thanks." She muttered standing up using her hands to try and cover her nudity. Spencer never could walk around in front of anyone naked. She was normally too self conscious, but she found that at this point after what had happend and what she had just done, it didn't matter and dropped her hands.

Edwin smiled,"Good girl, you're learning already. Before my friends and I get done with you you wont question anything we tell you to do. You'll just do it. We will break you, just like a rancher breaks a horse." He didn't laugh and Spencer could see he was dead serious.

She was given a dog collar after her shower and told she was to wear it at all times. Edwin laughed as she seen where she was to sleep,for the first time until she was freed. It was nothing more than a doggie bed right beside Edwin's bed. "Tomorrow will be a busy day. You better get some sleep." He told her as he turned out the light and Spencer laid down in her "bed". Twice during the night he woke her up. Once he made her suck his cock. The other he just fucked her. Spencer didn't even try to fight she was starting to figure out what she was becoming. She repeated it over and over to herself," Spencer the sex slave. Spencer the sex slave......"

The next morning she was woke up by talking in the other room. She heard at least five different male voices coming from the other room. She couldn't control the fear she felt squeezing her chest. She knew what the men had come here for....HER!! She frantically looked around the tiny room. Her reason slowly returning to her. She couldn't go through with this. She couldn't just let all those men fuck her. The room she was in had no windows and only one way in and out.

"Ahhh good morning my little sex toy." Edwin told Spencer as he and and the other men walked into the bedroom. "How did you sleep, girl?"

Spencer backed up against the wall. In front of her stood five of the meanest, burliest, dirtiest and hairiest looking men she had ever laid eyes on. She knew she was defeated before she even tried to escape. They laughed at the wild look in her eyes.

"Don't worry men. After she gets warmed up she a real hellcat. Trust me I've already had her a few times. She also has a hell of a mouth on her, like a hoover." The men laughed at what Edwin told them and advanced on her even faster. Lust filling their minds and their blood seeming to drain into their "other" heads in their pants.

Spencer was grabbed and threw backwards to the floor. "Please don't do this, please don't!" She creid as the men started gropping her breasts and any other crevice they could find. Edwin just stood back and watched. He knew he would have time alone with his prize later. But he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the show the men were putting on. He did feel alittle sorry for Spencer. These men haven't had a woman in months a few of them, even years. She was going to get fucked and fucked alot.

One of the men, George, couldn't wait to get his cock inside Spencer. He was one of those men who hadn't had a woman in a long long time he spun her around on the hard floor and roughly pulled her legs apart. He ripped the zipper right off his pants trying to get his cock out. The other men laughed at his urgency. He didn't care, he had to get some of that pussy! He could smell it and it was driving him crazy. He finally got all obstacles out of his way and jabbed his fully erect cock deep inside Spencer. She screamed out over the rough entry. Her pussy wasn't lubricated enough to take his solid nine inch cock that quickly. He thrusted inside of her like he was a man gone crazy. Spencer's legs were held open by two of the other men. She couldn't do anything but lay there while she was being rutted by this dirty man. Finally he started groaning and thrusting faster Spencer knew he was about to cum.

"No...Please don't cum inside me..." Spencer begged.

George just gave her a toothless smile as she felt his hot semen filling her vagina.

"Noooooooo...." She cried.

Unfortunately Spencer had no clue how many times her pussy would be filled by a man's cum before they were finished with her. Edwin had no plans to set her free, not any time soon at least. Another of the men, Paul pushed George out of the way. George was still jerking on his cock trying to get every drop of cum out of it. Paul straddled Spencer's chest and pushed his cock to her mouth.

"Open up baby, you said you didn't want cum in your cunt so how about down your throat?" Him and the rest of the men laughed at his clever joke.

Spencer shook her head no and clamped her mouth closed tighter.

"I thought you was breaking her, Edwin?" A man, Clyde, joked.

"Hey, I didn't have near the trouble you weasles are having." He replied," She opened up for me and hermouth fit me like a glove. Maybe she don't like the smell of your dick." Edwin was only half joking. Everyone on this side of the moutain knew that Paul rarely washed. He didn't even have running water in his shack.

Paul pinched her nose closed," You will suck my cock, Bitch!"

She gagged as his penis slid into the deep recesses of her throat. The taste was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was the most horrible taste. It smelled as if it hadn't been washed in ages. It wasn't long before she felt someone groping between her legs.

"Move up, Paul."

Spencer mentally screamed no! She couldn't take it if he was any closer! Paul did move closer as did his smell. Everytime he pushed his cock down her throat Spencer had to fight not to puke! The man who told Paul to move up was positioning himself between Spencer's thighs. Thankfully he had a small cock so Spencer didn't feel much discomfort when he pushed inside her. Her greastest discomfort was the nasty penis in her mouth. She wished he would just hurry and cum so she could be done with him. Paul knew he was getting close and knowing that Robert was back there filling her pussy was turning him on even more. He might not have running water in his shack, but he does have electricity and a vcr. His favorite type of porn was orgies and threesomes. Just the thought of knowing that two cocks were inside her and one was his made him tremble. When Spencer got the first taste of his cum she thought she was going to die! She forced herself to swallow it since Paul wasn't about to move to let her spit it out. While she was swallowing Paul's semen Robert behind him started to fill her pussy again with his own cum. Finally Robert finished and Paul moved off her chest. As soon as Paul left Spencer turned to her side and started vomitting.

"Damn Paul your cum about killed her." Edwin told him. He gave Spencer a washcloth and helped her to the bathroom where she continued to throw up.

"Make them stop. Please just make them stop." Spencer begged,"I'll do anything you say from now on. Just make them stop."

"Sorry sweetie, I can't. This is just how things are done up here. How else are we going to get women if not like this?? It will be over soon and they will go back up to their houses. Then it will be just you and me again. I hope you understand that you are mine now. IF you try to leave I will find you and bring you back. If I don't decide to kill you for the trouble first. But what's mine is also theirs. It's been this way for years and years. You didn't think you were the first did you?"

"No. I knew I wasn't, but what happend the the others?"

"Well the others are still with their men. Their masters. Just like you are. Of course, the one that Paul found jumped over the side of the moutain. She'd rather die than belong to him." He laughed about that." So just be glad I found you and not Paul. Things could be worse for you."

Spencer wondered to herself why the other women didn't try to get away? The question was still running through her mind when Edwin brought her back to the group.

"Sorry you had to go through that." The youngest man there said to her. "Just lay back and close your eyes and it will be over soon."

Spencer just looked at him confused. He was nothing like the other men. He was young. His hair was cut and styled. He didn't belong up here with these men she thought. "Why are you here?"

"My Daddy is Old Jack over there. And I hate to admit this, but since I was raised on raping women, the fetish stayed with me. But I am gentle and I'll try not to hurt you. Unless you don't do as I say."

Spencer layed back as he told her and watched as he put her legs on his shoulders. She could hear who she guess was Old Jack telling everyone how she was gonna get it now. She just tryed to concentrate on the ceiling. At first when he entered her she thought he had stuck a baseball bat up her pussy. What she didn't know until that point was that Old Jack's son, Mark, had a penis like a horse. His cock was thirteen or more inches long and close to three and a half inches thick. Spencer had never had anyone larger than nine inches and that was earlier today. Her own boyfriend was only six inches and two inches wide, if that. She tried to break away from the pain he was causing her, but couldn't.

"Calm down." He whispered to her."Relax and it wont hurt so bad."

She tried, but still he was too large. Tears flowed from her eyes. She knew he was ripping her. She could feel the blood, or maybe it was cum from the other men. Either way it hurt like nothing else ever had. He had the stamina that came with his younger age as well. He was probably twenty three or twenty four years old if she had to guess. after ten minutes or so she did begin to loosen up and it was alittle more comfortable. She was beginning to fill the stirrings of her first orgasm of the day. She had never felt so filled. She could feel Mark's cock hitting her cervix and then seeming to go inside her womb. She wondered how that was possible or if she was imagining what she was feeling. Before she could sort it out she was sliced apart by the most mind shattering orgasm of her life. She screamed and cried as her body convulsed on his huge prick inside her tiny pussy hole. Feeling her tremble like she was on his cock made Mark start to spew inside her womb. Spencer wouldn't think about how deep he was inside her body when he started cumming until later that night.

12