Breaking Susan

Story Info
A story of Dominance and submission.
26.6k words
3.83
24.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

She was all attitude when I first saw her, attractive, poised, and arrogant. Her name was Susan and she was the executive secretary in the office of a construction company I worked for. She worked for her daddy of course, she was spoiled, and she was beautiful. Susan was always dressed perfectly with skirts just a little too short, and a little too tight. Her obvious enjoyment of the stares from the office engineers, and especially the laborers and foreman employed by her father was obvious. Showing her perfectly shaped nylon covered legs in slit dress and stilettos, revealing tops showing off her perfect décolletage. She reveled in her young unattainable perfection. She was sitting on the edge of her father's desk with her legs crossed, bouncing her leg with her shoe dangling from her toes. She looked me up and down over her reading glasses, slowly chewing gum, my dirty boots and jeans, wife beater t-shirt and hard hat, judging me and rejecting me in an instant. Sending me the message loud and clear that I was beneath her notice. I stood there eyeing her up and down, wishing I could ignore her and not give her the validation I could tell she craved. A world class tease is what I thought. Her father reached for the blue prints I was there to deliver and said, "that will be all" without looking up from his desk. I turned and left the office, but at that moment I knew if I had the chance I would do everything and anything in my power to teach her some humility.

Chapter 1 Opportunity Knocks

I forgot about Susan for quite a while, but was out with a girl friend at a bar in town when who should I spy but the little princess herself. She was wearing a skin tight mini skirt, garters, heels, and silk blouse with no bra. It left little to the imagination and was having the designed effect on the male clientele. She was with her pussy posse I guess and they had most of the guys buying them drinks. Of course they were treating them like dirt, rejecting one after another after they got the drinks.

I was with my friend, Mary Jane, who I had known since before high school. We were more fuck buddies than boy friend and girlfriend, but we were the best of friends and shared many secrets. She used to babysit the kids next door when we were really young and I would stop by after the kids were asleep. We started out teaching each other how to kiss innocently enough and then progressed to heavy petting at some point. She was very athletic and completely flat-chested when in her teens. Of course she was teased about it and completely self conscious about her breasts. I was thrilled the first time I felt her nipples get hard in my hand and in my mouth. After that first time if anyone made fun of her in my presence they learned what a big mistake it was very quickly. That is where we learned about sex and I cherished all the memories. It didn't matter how clumsy it was for us both because we knew we would get better at it, and of course, practice makes perfect. We always had a special trust with each other which I found as I grew older is a rare and wonderful thing. I always thought she was sexy and just the thought of her could make my cock get hard. Through high school we continued to have sex and discussed our other conquests and failures. She always told me she was physically attracted to me because I was slim, blond, and fair, with little body hair. Nothing worse than a pool of sweat between her breasts full of curly pubic hair after fucking she used to say. She also adored my cock, which is 7", cut, proportionately thick, and perfectly straight was a perfect fit for her. She always enjoyed sucking the mushroom head in her mouth like a pacifier. We learned a lot of things together and had remained very good friends. We went out drinking and dancing when the mood struck even though we rarely left together.

I pointed out the rich princess to her and told her what a stuck up bitch she was. I explained to her that I was going to teach her a lesson some day and she asked frankly, "why not today?" She stood up smiling and followed Susan into the ladies room before I could say anything. She came back a few minutes later, sat down, and said, "that should do it" and started laughing. She had struck up a conversation with Susan while putting on her makeup in the ladies room. Susan it seemed, was engaged to some rich dude, had no problem bragging about it, and also had no problem going home with random guys for a fuck on the side. Mary Jane told her we were engaged and I had the sweetest hard body, a nice big cock, and I knew how to use it. She told me a girl like Susan would not be able to resist hitting on someone else's man. It was just in her nature. We talked for a while and decided if she took the bait I would take her to my place. Mary Jane had a key and could get it ready for us. It was quickly obvious she was interested as she kept looking over our way as I watched her in the bar mirror. Whenever I glanced her way she would fluff her hair or arch her back trying to look bored all the while presenting herself to me. I would look away quickly when she "caught" me staring directly at her. It was a fun game and it was all Mary Ann could do to not crack up every time it happened. I waited for an opportune time and went to the bar and ordered a couple more drinks making sure as I sat down that there was a free chair next to me. Sure enough she slid in, with some money in her hand to buy herself a drink and gave her hair another fluff. It had to have been the first drink she bought for herself that night! She reached down in my direction to fix her shoe strap and gave me a nice view of her bare breasts.

She looked up quickly, smiled at me because I was staring down her shirt, and said, "these straps are always falling down".

I smiled back and said, "that's OK with me, I'm enjoying the view".

"Ooh bad boy," she said, giving me a fake slap on the arm.

"That's when I am at my best," I said giving her my best leer to make sure she knew I was interested. It was overkill for sure. She laughed at my inane comment and we traded small talk until my drinks came.

I said, "My name is Nick by the way", and she told me her name was Susan. It was obvious she had no idea we had met before, all the better, I thought to myself. I took our drinks back to the table. Mary Jane was sitting with her arms crossed acting all pissed off. She started giving me shit about talking to "that girl at the bar". She pointed toward Susan and told me I was an asshole.

"Is she watching?" she asked. I could see Susan in the mirror. "Oh yes," I said. She stood up and gave me a nice finger wag and head weave while telling me that she wasn't going to put up with that shit. She collected her stuff and stormed out making sure to elbow people out of the way on her way out. I sat there and looked around self consciously and drank my drink. A couple minutes passed and Susan sat down at my table.

"Trouble in paradise?" she asked coyly.

"Not the first time or the last," I said, giving her my best "I don't give a shit" tone. She sat close and we talked for a while about nothing much, but we always found reasons to put our hands on each other as we sipped our drinks and made small talk. She was one hot chick no doubt about it and I surely did not have to act like I wanted to fuck her. Finally I asked her if she needed a ride home, trying to sound a little nervous. She looked in my eyes and said, "yes, as long as we go to your place for a night cap on the way unless there is someone else there already".

I said, "no problem there." She said good night to her friends as she got her stuff and we headed off into the night.

When we got to my place I put her coat on the couch and started making drinks. She looked around at my crappy apartment with a little sneer on her face. Never the less she sidled up next to me and we started kissing deeply and passionately. She wrapped her leg around me tight and I know she could feel my cock get instantly hard against her.

"You don't really want to drink do you?", she asked. I kissed her deeply sucking her tongue into my mouth.

"No", I said and slid my hand under her skirt gripping her ass cheek tightly. "Ooohh, she said and kissed me harder. I half carried her into the bedroom and flung her on to the bed. Had her blouse off and was sucking her nipple in about two seconds flat. I stood up peeling my shirt and pants off. The light was on and I told her I wanted to look at her. She coyly took off her skirt and laid there wearing her stockings, garters, and heels. She had on a sheer g-string and I could see her smooth pussy through them. Her breasts were I would guess were about a 36D cup with the sweetest puffy nipples I ever saw. She spread her legs and I flung myself between them sucking on her wet pussy right through the sheer g-string. She squirmed, humping my face, and I ripped them off of her. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth as I licked her inside and out sucking on her hard pearl. I could tell she liked it rough by the way she pushed into me. She was dripping wet when I climbed up kissing her deeply. I held my hard cock and rubbed the head back and forth against her wet clit. Her hips started bucking almost immediately as she came. She was loud, begging me to stop, then not to stop. I kept massaging her hyper sensitive clit with my cock and sucking her fat nipples until she stopped convulsing. I slid into her pussy and felt her tightness around me. I was really horny and wanted her to suck my cock so I only fucked her for a few minutes. It felt good as her residual spasms clamped onto my cock as I slid in and out, but I was on the verge of cumming. I grabbed a pillow and put it behind her head as I slid my hard dripping cock into her mouth. She was surprised, but sucked the fat swollen head making wonderful sucking sounds. It was uncomfortable for her so I rolled over on my back and she laid down next to me and sucked me for a while. I would have to say she was just an average cock sucker. She definitely could not take my entire length and when I held her head and pushed a little she would gag.

She looked at me after a bit and said, "Are you going to cum because I don't swallow?"

I smiled and said, "don't worry," as the first jet of cum hit her in the face. She squealed, but hung in there as my cum splashed into her face. It was hanging off her nose and mouth in big white ropes by the time I finished. She had that "oh gross" look on her face as she searched around for something to clean herself off with. I jumped up and grabbed a towel and helped her get clean.

I said, "we are going to have work on that so you enjoy my cum."

She said, "Fat chance of that happening sunshine, this is a one-time deal. I'm just slumming it tonight. As a matter of fact the next time I see your fiancé I am going to tell her you aren't that great a fuck."

With that she pulled out her cell phone and called a cab. As she got dressed I pleaded with her not to tell my fiancé we had sex. She was enjoying having something on me and making me beg. I could tell it wasn't her first rodeo. The cab honked its horn and as she walked out the door she looked at my apartment and then at me and said, "Losers like you are OK for a quick fuck, but that's all honey."

The door slammed and I stood there staring at it for a few minutes.

Mary Jane walked out of my bedroom with my video camera and said, "Jeez, what a bitch! Want to watch a movie?" I grabbed a couple of beers and plugged the video camera into the TV.

Chapter 2 Lustful Friends

Watching the video I couldn't help but notice the quality of what Mary Jane had done. Nice close ups with a perfect capture of my cum hitting Susan's face.

"Good job, how did you get such good footage without me even seeing you?" I asked

"Thanks honey, your busted ass closet has those missing slats that worked out perfectly," she said.

I ran the money shot back and forth in slow motion. That was the piece of footage I was going cut and put in my e-mail to Susan to let her know I had it. First I had to find her daddy and fiancés email addresses so she understood her predicament. Daddy was easy as I worked in the same company, but her future sugar daddy would take some research.

Mary Ann reached over and grabbed my cock, kissing my ear she whispered, "That's getting me horny did you leave any for me?" I stopped what I was doing and reached under her shirt pinching her nipple sharply. "Oh, she yelped, you know what I like."

She was about 5' 2" about 100# and still very athletic body. Her gymnast back ground and current work out regime kept her in great shape. A hard body fuck machine is how I thought of her. She was still self conscious about her breasts which were small but perfect in my opinion. They were the first nipples I ever had in my mouth, after my mother's of course, and I loved the way they immediately got hard. They were about ¾ of an inch long and I could suck on them for hours and she loved every minute of it. We had spent many sweaty hours on my neighbor's couch in heavy petting, kissing, and feeling each other before we decided to actually fuck.

We pulled off our clothes and I sucked and kneaded her perfect nipples.

I laid her down on the couch and kneeling in front of her I said, "You did such a good job I am going to give you your reward." She had a perfectly smooth pussy and I loved licking her. She spread her legs and resting her feet on my back said, "Go get it baby!"

She was wet, but it took a little teasing to get her clit hard. I licked it softly because she was very sensitive and loved a feather touch. She rested her legs on my back spread wide for me. Flicking my tongue across her clit I would ease off licking around it, lick both lips, and insert my tongue into her as deeply as possible eventually working back to her clit. I pulled back her sheath and gave her wet swollen pearl all the attention I could. She always turned me on as her breath became shallower and she started to moan. Our sex was always uninhibited and vocal with no reservations about what the other would think. I reached up pinching her nipples as I licked her pussy. I slowly picked up speed as she squirmed and moaned. When she was ready to cum I stopped and let her hang, slowly coming back from the edge of her orgasm, I would blow on her swollen clit then start all over again. I repeated this process until she was just going crazy wanting to cum and she grabbed my head and forced me onto her clit. Her hips jerked as her orgasm wracked her body with spasm after spasm. I loved making her cum because her entire body came at once although she would almost crush my head with those gymnast thighs. I licked her wet pussy and clit until she cried out and pushed away from me, her body, still wracked with slowly receding spasms. I climbed on top of her French kissing her fiercely as I slid my hard cock into her. She made me so horny when she came it only took me a couple minutes to cum. I held my cock deep inside her feeling my cock pulse and her pussy squeeze me as I filled her with my seed. We kissed deeply, sweat soaked bodies stuck together.

She looked at me deep in my eyes and said, "You better include me in on all of this. It makes me hot as hell."

Chapter 3 Casting the Line

A couple months passed without any leads to track down Susan's fiancé sugar daddy. I was starting to wonder if I was going to have start following her, but I knew I wasn't a professional at it and really did not want anyone to notice me. As luck would have it my patience was rewarded. I was sitting in my truck in the office parking lot getting ready to make a delivery and who should walk out but darling Susan and a well dressed dude. The dude was stylish I will give him that. Slacks, loafers, sport coat, and dress shirt. He had a beard cut just above stubble look and his hair was brown with highlights, and wouldn't you know it, he had it mousse'd into one of those goofy shark fin pin head hairdo's. He opened the passenger side door of a nice little convertible Porsche parked in the handicapped zone and Susan jumped in. I decided I would write down his plate number and follow them at a distance. If I lost them I would have something to go on and it was better than being caught. I figured they were heading for lunch a sure enough he pulled into a parking lot for one of the higher end places to eat in town and gave his keys to the valet. I pulled over in the street and waited for them to park his car. Luckily it was a private lot. I saw my chance when all valets' were busy and hopped the fence. I walked over to his car, and opened his glove box, reached in, grabbed his registration card, and stuffed it in my pocket. I was back over the fence in a minute and walking down the street like any other hungry working stiff looking for hotdog cart. Now that I had his name and address finding him online would be no problem.

That night I did a search and found my man. I will call him John to keep it anonymous, but for reasons to follow. He was the son of the CEO for one the biggest financial investment firms in the city. John's daddy and family were some of the most respected (read... rich!) people in the city, and of course he worked in the family firm. I found his email with no problem on their website.

Now that I had my men I could contact Susan. That evening I attached a cut down version of the video to an e-mail to Susan's work address. I had cut down the video to just a slow motion of her face with my cock squirting cum into it slow motion. I inserted a caption that said, "I never met a cock I didn't like ...because I am cum slut!" I added the lead guitar music from the original shaft movie just for laughs. It always reminded me of old porn movies. In the subject line I wrote "Susan doing Susan does Best", to ensure she just didn't delete it as spam. Hopefully the volume will be way up when she plays it, I thought. I put her dads and fiancés names and e-mail addresses on the bottom with a note that said, "Daddy's little girl gone bad. Do you think he will jack off when he watches this?" I pushed the button and sent it from my personal email address.

Sitting back I dialed Mary Jane and told her about it. She wanted me to forward a copy to her so I did. We sat playing it over and over. We laughed and discussed what her reaction would be. She said it was hot and that she was playing with her nipples and rubbing her clit as we were talking. I dropped my pants and started stroking my cock telling her how it looked and how hard I was. She whispered that she had her legs on her desk and was using her vibrator as we talked. I thought she was just messing with me, but I could actually hear her vibrator over the phone. I grabbed some hand lotion and got down to business on my cock. I was rock hard and squeezing it slowing stroking my entire length. I told her to listen closely and put the phone down next to my hand so she could hear the wet sound of the cock in my fist. I put the phone to my ear and could hear her breathing hard, she said listen and put the phone down to her pussy. I could hear her vibrator buzzing away. It sounded like an electric razor and she was moaning away. I knew she was going to cum quickly and so was I. I laid down the phone and leaning back in my chair I finished myself off shooting big white jets of cum on my stomach and chest. I picked the phone back up so I could listen to her moaning. She dropped the phone with a clunk and a thud, I could hear her rocking the table, and screaming as she came. Just the sound of her orgasm made my flaccid cock twitch.

Chapter 4 Setting the Hook

I waited days for a response from Susan. I was beginning to think she just deleted my e-mail out of hand when after work one day I had just finished my shower and there was a message in my inbox. All it said was, "Who are you and what do you want?" A