Breaking Taylor

Story Info
Her journey through forced bondage and falling in love.
123.2k words
4.37
83.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turner28
turner28
35 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2010 by Evelyn Faye Turner

All rights reserved, which includes the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever except as provided by the U.S. Copyright Law.

This book is for my husband Lewis who has been patient during it's writing, my best friend Sondra who is the best critic I ever hope to have, and for my children who I better not catch reading it until they are grown! 

It is also for the readers. Without you there would be no reason for writing.

Chapter 1

Phillip is dead. At least I think he is. They shot at him. It looked like they hit him. I was afraid they would see me. I ran. I can hear them looking for me. They're screaming my name. I'm so scared. I don't want them to find me. I don't want to go back. Phillip may have died trying to get me out and I can't let it be for nothing. I have to find a way to safety. The woods are cold and the gown I have on is dirty and torn. I have no shoes and the sticks are hurting my feet. I had soft slippers on but the running has torn them to shreds. I discarded them what seems like hours ago. I have found a place to rest for a while. It looks like a cave, sort of, but not deep. It's below a large rock and well hidden by the brush. They won't be able to see me if they come by here. I am so tired. My legs are scrapped and bleeding. My feet are split and I'm so cold. I don't even know what month it is. There are no leaves on the trees. The only thing that's green is the pine trees.

Here they come. I can hear their feet pounding the ground. Oh God please don't let them find me! I pull back into the crevice as far as I can and hold my breath. I see the guns. I can see their breath on the air. Tears stream down my face. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. They stop. There are two of them. David and Lucas. David is very menacing. His size alone is enough to scare someone. Lucas is smaller and almost childlike. He has an air of innocence about him, as if he might have a learning disorder or something similar to it.

"Taaaaaayyyyllllllooooorrrrr" David screams as if expecting me to answer, "We will find you. There's no way out of this compound. Why don't you stop this bullshit! I swear when I find you Chris will be the last thing you need to worry about." He stomps out his cigarette angrily. "Stupid bitch. She's more trouble than she's worth."

"Yeah this is a pain." Lucas whines. He was nice to me when no one was watching him. If he was alone I might have a chance to get him to help me. But David would never let that happen. "What are you going to do to her when you find her?" He shuffles his feet in the pine needles.

I can't see their faces, but I know David is pissed. He can be violent and he terrifies me. How did I ever get into this mess? Why did I allow Phillip to get involved? Tears stream down my face. I silently pray that Phillip is alive. A pebble shifts and rolls down the embankment. They look toward it. I tremble, praying that they don't see me.

"I hate the woods. Animals always moving around. Oh Taylor, it gets real cold out here at night." David calls, he almost sounds happy. They begin walking away. "I will find you and when I do you will pay for all of this trouble."

"David, shhhh. I hear something." Lucas stopped and looked back toward the rock. David was looking too.

I could almost look them right in the eyes. I dared not even breathe if I did surely they would see me. The way they were looking I wondered if they could they see me. Were they going to leave me there just to hunt me down when I came out? I wish I could stop trembling.

"Just a rat or something." David said with disgust. He stomped away calling my name like he was calling a disobedient child.

I decided to try and rest a while. I caught my breath and closed my eyes, but all I saw was Phillip and the blood. I cried.

"RUN TAYLOR" Phillip yelled as we ran away from that house. "Get to the gate." He had that British accent that was so sexy. He was so kind to me all he tried to do was help me and now he might be dead. Tears flowed and would not stop. I had only known him for a month or so. I couldn't help remembering how I met him. That too was an adventure through hell. I must have fallen asleep because I recalled that day vividly.

*****************************

Chris had been nicer, trying to make me love him. He was not bad looking, quite the opposite. He was strikingly handsome. Any woman would have loved to be with him. Any woman but me. I did not choose to be here. Chris with his perfect face, soft, light brown hair, smooth skin, white teeth and killer smile had brought me here. His eyes were the only thing that betrayed his speech. I could see the evil in his eyes the moment he first spoke to me. Those sparkling ocean blue eyes could charm a woman across the room. Chris was so good to me when we were young. Chris treated me like a queen when we dated. He lavished me with gifts, took me to dances, parties and just about everywhere he went. I used to think we would be together forever, until he left for school and never came back. What changed? What had made Chris so violent to me now?

I don't know how long I've been in that house. I only know that each and every minute has been a living hell. The last couple of weeks Chris has been treating me better, but I was still his captive with no choices of my own. When he took me it was summer and so beautiful outside. Now it must be winter. But how many have passed since I have been locked up in that house? A few weeks ago, a month? I have no real concept of time anymore. I haven't even seen a television in I don't know how long. A few weeks ago Chris thought it was time to allow me outside for a while. He never makes mistakes. I know that. But at the time all I could see was freedom right in front of me. The phone rang and he went inside to answer it. I was alone. I walked to the edge of the garden then ran as fast as I could. No one followed me. I never saw the cameras.

The dress I was wearing was light and trailed behind me as I ran. I turned left and right not knowing which direction I should go. Still I could not hear anyone following me. I should have known then there was no way out, but hope is a powerful thing. After what seemed like hours I came to a wall. It was very tall, made of red brick. I couldn't climb it so I followed it until it led to a fence. I had to stop for a moment because I was out of breath. My chest was burning. My dress was in shreds from running through the brush. It used to be white. I slowly walked along the fence. The fence was chain link and seemed to be ten feet tall. There was sharp wire at the top of it. The kind that could slice you to ribbons if you tried to get through it so climbing was out. There was a faint humming noise as I got closer to the fence. It was electric I realized as I almost touched the fence for support. I fell to the ground. Freedom so close but so unattainable.

I listened. No voices, no feet running. Why weren't they chasing me? I began following the fence again. I stayed at the edge of the woods. I walked what seemed miles. I came to a slope and waited at the top. I saw a dirt road at the bottom, and a gate. Hope pounded in my chest again driving me down the slope to the gate. It was black iron and very tall. It must have had an electric lock because there was no visible lock. The top of the iron was pointed like a spear. There was nothing to hold to so I couldn't climb it. There was a little piece of metal lying on the road. I threw it at the gate. No sparks. I heard something. It sounded like a car. I froze. I didn't know whether to hide or scream. The car slowed as it came around a corner into view. I could not believe my eyes – it was a police car! I ran to the gate and began screaming.

"Help me! Please help me! Stop, help me!" I screamed as loud as I could. The car stopped at the gate. The officer was a young man. He ran to the gate.

"Are you all right ma'am?" He looked confused. "My name is Ben. What's wrong?" He had perfect posture, rugged good looks and seemed sincere.

"Please help me," I cried as I fell down against the gate. "Please get me out of here before he finds me." I pleaded.

"Who finds you? What's wrong?" Ben asked while looking over the gate trying to find a way to open it.

I was frantic, paranoid and exhausted. "Chris. If he finds me he'll lock me back in that room. Please help me, get me out of here. Take me home." I said almost in defeat. I grabbed the gate shaking it. "He'll hurt me. Please help me." I pleaded.

"Ok ma'am. I'll get you out of here. What's your name?" Ben asked. He went to the intercom and pressed the button. I was terrified. Chris would know where I was. He would never open the gate. Ben put a finger to his lips to shush me as David spoke on the intercom.

"Who's there?" David asked. I realized then that the driveway camera must not be working and they couldn't see me. Hope reared its head again.

"Good afternoon sir. We received a call that a dog was howling near your gate. I pulled up and there's a dead coyote stuck in the gate. If you would be so kind to unlock it I'll remove it for you." Ben said sounding very official.

David did not respond. But there was an electric whine then a click and the gate began to open. I ran through it to the officer. He held caught me as I was about to fall. I realized then he was not alone. There was a man in the back seat. A very bad looking man.

"Thank you, thank you. Please take me away from here before they figure it out." I was frantic. The guy in the back seat smiled at me. I felt a shiver go up my spine.

"Ma'am," He began.

"Taylor, my name is Taylor." I said quickly as Ben walked me around to the passenger side.

"Taylor, I'm transporting a prisoner. You'll need to sit in the front." He opened the door and I got in. He walked around the car and climbed into the driver side. The car pulled away from the gate but I still could not feel relieved. Why hadn't they followed me?

"Miss, um, Taylor, I have to make a stop up the road a piece. It may not be safe. I'd feel better if you'd hide on the floorboard when we turn into the driveway." His face was so serious.

"Hey I know who you are" The tattooed man in the backseat smiled.

"Shut up Rico" Ben shouted. "I don't mean to scare you, but I have to drop him off somewhere and it might be better if you weren't visible."

"Ok." I said slowly, not knowing what I had gotten myself into, but believing it had to be better than what I had just gotten out of. "Just tell me when. I won't be any trouble at all. I can't thank you enough." I looked cautiously at Ben then at the man in the backseat.

"It'll be a while. It's several miles from here. Not many homes out this way." Ben was sweating. "I just have to drop him off then I can get you to the station. What happened back there? Why were you running?" Ben inquired as he drove slowly on the dirt and gravel road.

"I escaped. Chris has held me captive for a long time. I finally escaped." I stammered. "Do you have some water?" My mouth was so dry.

"Sure." Ben handed me a bottle of water and I took a long drink before setting it down. He waited for me to speak again.

"She's the Internet queen." Rico laughed. "Yeah I know all about you. Your website is the best." Rico smirked and leaned into the wire partition. "I watch you every day. I love your show." He smiled and leaned back in his seat.

"Rico shut the hell up! Taylor, what is he talking about?" Ben pulled to the side of the road. He was looking at me very concerned. Tears were streaming down my face. I did not realize so many people might have seen that site. I was ashamed, scared and angry at the same time.

"Chris, he had cameras, feeding everything to the Internet." I could barely speak. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. "I was raped. Many times. They were very cruel to me." It was all I could say.

"I'm so sorry." Ben had tears in his eyes. "I've only been a cop for about a year now. I've never dealt with anything like this. I have to drop Rico off then I'll get you to safety." He pulled the car out. "Now would be a good time to hide, ok. This shouldn't take too long."

I crawled onto the floor and curled into the tightest ball I could. I did not know why he didn't want them to see me, but at the moment I wasn't going to question him. Why did I have this creeping fear that Rico was going to hurt me?

CHAPTER 2

***********************************

A branch snapped. I jumped. How long had I dozed? They were coming again. I was colder than I had been before and it looked like I had been here all night. The first light of day was breaking on the horizon. By the grace of God I had not frozen to death. I was shivering from the cold. My hands and feet were numb. My nose was running and I tried not to sniffle when I breathed. Had I really been out here all night or was this mountain lighting playing tricks with me? What had happened to my concept of time? I watched as they approached, being careful to stay quiet and hidden.

It was David and Lucas again. They were right in front of me. God please don't let them look behind them. I prayed. They were smoking and cussing. I was beginning to believe I would never find Phillip's gate. I had given up on the creek idea a long time ago. I had followed it for what seemed like miles and never saw any sign of a fence or drainpipe. Sometimes it had felt like I had run in circles, never making any real progress. I had no idea where I was in relation to the house of fence. I wasn't even sure anymore which way was east or west. My sense of direction had disappeared several hours ago leaving me to wander in this wilderness lost and alone.

"That bitch has to be around here somewhere. The footprints stopped just over there." David said as he pointed to where I had stopped and seen the crevice. David walked over there and stood. "Why did she stop here? Where did she go from here? She didn't just disappear!" He was looking around.

"She must be getting cold. We'll find her and she'll be glad that she won't freeze to death out here." Lucas said quietly. "Why are you always so mean to her, David?" Lucas had the curiosity of a child and the innocence as well. I wish I had been nicer to him. It wasn't his fault that all of this had happened. I am sure if he could have he would have let me go a long time ago. His face was red from the cold and his breath looked like fog coming out of his mouth.

Ice went down my spine when I saw David look right at me. I realized then the mistake I had made. I could see their breath and they could see mine. He whispered to Lucas and they walked away. Had he really seen me or was I imagining it? I had to run, to get out of this area quickly. I watched as David and Lucas walked away and decided when I came down I would go in the opposite direction.

I waited several minutes then climbed out as quietly as I could. I eased down the hill back toward the creek and prepared to run. I didn't see or hear them anywhere so I took a chance. There was a large tree at the end of the embankment. I had just passed the tree. I was clearing the bank and David's arm grabbed me around the neck. I knew it was David because of the sheer size of the arm. He was strong, so much so that I knew he must exhibit extraordinary control over it. I felt the gun press hard by my ear. I froze.

"You stupid bitch! I've been out in this cold all night chasing you down for what?" David screamed at me. "Don't you so much as blink or I will blow your head off! I don't give a damn about Chris and what he wants. This is between you and me." He tightened his arm around my neck and all I could do was gasp. My hands were on his arm trying to pull it loose but it was a futile effort. I kicked at him. I knew he wouldn't shoot me, or at least I prayed he wouldn't.

"Let me go." I begged as I gasped for air. "I can't breath! Chris will kill you if you hurt me." I pleaded. It was so cold out here my fingers were like ice and I couldn't grab his arm very well. I struggled as hard as I could.

"Chris won't do shit. My orders are to bring you back," I could actually hear him smile when he said, "dead or alive." He flung me to the ground and pointed the gun at my head. He was grinning from ear to ear. I was mortified. Why would Chris tell him that? Did he really say it or was David just trying to scare me? Either way it worked.

"David, please." I was crying, begging. I didn't want to die. I turned over onto my back and began scooting away from him in defense. "David, please don't do this. You don't want to hurt me."

He reached down and grabbed me by the hair and jerked me to my feet. I screamed. I struggled against him and he slung me forward. I fell down again. This time I did not move. I just lay there trembling.

"You don't know how much I do want to kill you. Watching you suffer is much more enjoyable so no I'm not going to kill you. Although when I'm done with you you might wish you were dead." David spat as he kneeled over me. He forced me to turn over then slapped my face hard. My lip was bleeding. I pushed against him as he unfastened his belt. He had put the gun to his side. I reached for it and he slapped me again. "Do you take me for a fool like Randy? Reach for that gun again and I'll do more than split your lip." With that he took me. I screamed and I heard Lucas pleading with David to stop. David had grabbed my wrists and anchored them with his left hand hard above my head; his right hand was feeling my breasts. I begged him to stop. I cried and when he was done all I could do was lay there.

"Get up bitch." David ordered as he picked up the gun.

"David, why did you do that? You didn't have to hurt her." Lucas exclaimed. David ignored him and grabbed my hair jerking me to my feet. "Stop it David" Lucas pushed him. David let go of me and shot Lucas right between the eyes. It was so fast by the time I screamed Lucas was falling down. I tried to back away. The look that David gave me said he was not going to tolerate my fighting any longer. I had never seen someone as comfortable with a gun as David. When he shot Lucas he didn't hesitate or flinch. His confidence was amazing and terrifying.

"No, please let me go, don't, oh God please David don't do this" I begged as he grabbed my arm and began dragging me back to the house. "David, please stop you're hurting me. David please don't do this." I continued to plead with him.

He stopped dead. He flung me around to face him. I was terrified. I had never seen him like that. He tightened his grip on my arm and I winced. "This hurts?" He sneered, and tightened even more.

"Yes David it hurts." I twisted against him. He pulled me so hard I thought my arm would snap in half. I looked him right in the eyes, and then I knew, I might not make it to the house if I didn't cooperate.

"You're such a pain in the ass. Chris always laying down rules about you. Well I'll tell you this it will be different this time. Chris doesn't run this show anymore." With that he shoved me forward and we were moving again. I didn't fight him. I was afraid he would kill me. The brush tore at my arms and legs making them bleed again. I stumbled and would have fallen if he had not had my arm.

"Watch where you are walking bitch." He grunted and shoved me forward again.

"David. Can we please slow down a little my feet hurt I can barely walk." I asked quietly.

"Should've thought about that before you took off without shoes." I could see the house. I never realized just how big it was until now. It was at least three stories. I know it had a huge basement because that's where my room is. How long will it be before I see sunlight again? Will I ever see it again? I wondered as we finally went inside. I heard the lock engaging behind me as David flung me like a rag doll to the floor.

turner28
turner28
35 Followers