Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door opened, the smell of good food hit me, and my stomach took over my thought process in a way that only one other organ was usually allowed to. I heard the sound of the vacuum, and turned the corner into the living room to find Amanda, dressed in a cocktail dress and heels, vacuuming the carpet, oblivious to my entry. I stood there in the doorway, work bag in hand, watching her, admiring the beautiful creature that had agreed to commit to me once years ago, a second time when we co-habitated, and a third time months ago. I knew what I had found out and acted on was going to cause tension between us, but I also knew that being with her was paramount to me. Amanda finally shut off the vacuum, lowering the sound barrier between us.

"Hi", I said from the doorway, catching her off-guard, which caused her to whirl around from her crouch.

"Hi" she said feebly, as she wound up the vacuum's cord. "You were gone a long time."

"Yeah, I lost track of time. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. Dinner isn't ready yet, anyways."

As she finished and stood up, smoothing her knee-length dress, I asked: "Should I change?"

"No-no. You're fine. I just... I don't know.. thought I should..." She looked flustered and nervous. I dropped my bag and stepped over to her, placing my hands on her shoulders, rubbing her bare arms.

"You look beautiful." I kissed her forehead, and looked down at her, and I saw her relax.

"Let me go wash up, and I'll be down for dinner."

"Ok."

She sounded timid, like she wasn't quite sure of herself. I wondered what that meant, but knew it was better to discuss it after my stomach received a shot of whatever had permeated that wonderful smell through our house. I grabbed my bag, threw it in the office, and went upstairs. I was not dressed like a total schlub, even on weekends, my company wanted us in polo shirts, but my shorts and sandals were definitely a few dress codes below my wife's outfit. But, since it was my house and it was just us, I didn't feel a need to dress up, so I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and headed back down to the kitchen.

Walking in, I found signs of a meal being prepared, but no settings on the table. Confused, I looked into the dining room and that the meal was set in there. I stepped into the room, and my face must have betrayed my confusion, because Amanda, who was seated already, said "I thought it was time to try it out," which made me chuckle.

Our dining room was completely under-utilized. Since we had moved into the house, we had eaten zeo meals in there. It had served as the buffet table for a couple of parties we hosted, but its main function had served as a holding area for all of our wedding presents. Amanda must have spent the day finally unpacking the remainder of the gifts, or moving them to yet another storage location in preparation for the day's meal.

We ate in silence interrupted in a couple of my comments on the quality of the meal. Finally, after eating my fill and feeling the warm feeling of full radiate from my now-satiated stomach, I leaned back in my chair and decided to turn the conversation serious again.

"So, what did you do today?" Amanda was starting to gather up her silverware to transfer it back to the kitchen for cleaning, and froze at my question. She clanked the fork in her hand onto the plate, and looked up at me.

"I-I talked to Bonnie today."

"What did she have to say?"

"She told me what happened at the bar last night." She didn't sound accusing at all, which surprised me.

"And..."

"And I told her what you said this morning. About us being even."

"And..."

"And she's nervous about her boyfriend." Bonnie's boyfriend was definitely the dominant personality in their relationship, and not my favorite person.

"He doesn't need to know anything."

"But she's nervous..." I wasn't sure if Amanda was just relaying Bonnie's concerns, or trying to back out. It appeared I was going to have to take control of the situation.

"Tell Bonnie that she's going to spend next weekend with us. Make an excuse to her boyfriend about a girl's weekend or something. Tell her the longer this drags on, the more likely it is he finds out."

Her eyes widened at this, and she nodded and murmured "Okay" before standing up to move into the kitchen. Before she could slip out though, I spoke up again.

"What about the others?"

"The... others?"

"The rest of your bridesmaids. The other one's who owe me."

"I... didn't... it's embarrassing... "

I knew that what she meant was that Anna and Jane would probably be okay from a sexual perspective, they would never let a man have that kind of power over them.

"You're right, we'll deal with them one at a time. It will be easier that way." I started gathering up my dishes as well. "So, honey, what's with the dress? Hot date later?"

Amanda's face fell at that, and she looked hurt. "I wanted to look nice for you."

I realized she was walking on eggshells with me, and would be every day, unless I put a stop to it. She started to walk past me into the kitchen, and as she passed me, I put an arm out, stopping her progress. She nearly dropped the dishes, so I took them out of her hands with my free one, setting them back on the table. Standing up, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close as I had so many times before. I leaned down, kissing her neck, working my way up and over to her lips. She melted into me, letting her tension and worries that had gathered on her over the last twenty-four hours melt away.

We bumped against the table, and I realized that just as we had never eaten a meal in the room until today, there was something else we had never done in the room. As our lips and tongues intertwined, my hand slipped around behind her back, searching for the zipper that I knew was there. I found it, and I started to lower it, she whispered "Here?"

I nodded, and the zipper reached the end of the line. My lips left hers, heading back down her neck, trailing my fingers which were pushing her dress off her shoulder. After it fell off one shoulder, I kissed across her collarbone and repeated the motion.

My wife is a beautiful woman, but curvy would not have been an adjective to describe her, so after the dress fell off that second shoulder, there were no curves on either front or back to hold it up, and it fell in a puddle at her feet. She stepped out, exposing the rest of her outfit.

It appeared that although she thought I was mad at her, she was dressing up for private as well as for public. Her small breasts were encased in a strapless red-and-black bra that pushed what little tit-flesh she had and put it on display. The matching thong panties shared her bottom half with a lovely set of thigh-highs. Amanda loved thigh-highs and stockings, but since her bare legs were so fetching, they were rarely necessary.

My lips stayed north, kissing her neck, shoulders, collarbone, and finally, her half-exposed breasts. My hands; however, took a more southerly route, caressing the back, stomach, legs, and other areas that I had come to know so well.

Finally, my left hand came north again and found the clasp of her bra. Releasing it, my lips immediately invaded the newly-exposed skin, kissing circle until they found a rock-hard pebble of her nipple, which I sucked up into my mouth. My hand was performing the same on the other nipple, pinching and pulling the exposed nubbin lightly. I was crouched in an awkward position as I did so, and realizing my chair was still right there, I pulled Amanda from the small of her back, my lips and fingers never releasing her as I sat back into the chair, pulling her on top of me side-saddle. She could feel my hard cock there on my lap, and tried to reach under my shirt and into my shorts to get it, but our position prevented it. Finally deciding that was more important than the attention she was getting, she slipped off my lap and knelt on the floor in front of me.

She looked so gorgeous crouched there, legs sticking out to her side, high heels, stocking, panties, and nothing else on her smooth, creamy skin. Her delicate, manicured hands lifted my shirt and undid my shorts. She didn't bother to slip them off, just reached inside my boxers, exposing my cock, which was more than happy to come out and join the party. Her hands roamed up and down it a couple times, and then she leaned in, licking and sucking.

I was not a huge fan of blowjobs and it was not a regular practice in our relationship, but I think it was her way of acquiescing to our situation. My hands roamed through her hair as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. Her hands stayed in my lap, holding back my shorts. I could feel her try to lick under to my ball sack a couple times, but the angle prevented out. Deciding I would like to feel her tongue on my balls, I stood up over her, my shorts falling to my knees.

Smiling up at me, she rose to her knees, and pulled my boxers and shorts down to my ankles. My full package fully exposed to Amanda now, she wasted no time diving right in. Her hand stroked my spit-covered cock as her lips sucked my balls. Feeling my balls were now properly cleaned, she moved back to my member, taking as much as she could inside, her hand holding the rest. I let her continue for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of control that comes with a woman kneeling at your feet, pleasuring you, before deciding it was time for the main course.

Stepping back from Amanda, I held out my hand, pulling her to her feet. I turned her towards the table, and positioned her so she faced towards it. Pushing between her shoulder blades, she bent over, turning the focus to her tight ass, which was bisected by the thin patch of cloth she called panties, and her dancer's legs that stretched all the way to her heels. I moved behind her, letting her feel my body against hers, my cock trapped between my body and her ass. My fingers slipped inside the sides of her panties, and I slipped them slowly down her legs, feeling the strong yet soft flesh under them. When they hit the ground, I let her slip out of them. I was crouched behind her, and kissed her ass cheek lightly. My hands slipped back up her legs, on the insides now, and by the time they reached the top, I had properly spread her legs for what would come next.

My wife's ass was beautiful at all times, but it was at its most beautiful now, when she was bent over and spread for the taking. I stepped up behind her, my feet between hers, her high heels and the table putting her at the perfect height for me. My fingers cupped her sex, feeling the warmth and wetness there. I slid my index finger up and down her slit, opening her slightly, before my stick followed, pushing into the same slit, making it a hole. I felt her groan as I opened her up, slowly, until my balls slapped against her pussy, indicating I had reached maximum depth.

I started to thrust slowly, in rhythm, the way two lovers that had done this a hundred times before. Her oral administrations had warmed me up, and her as well, and it was not long before I felt her start to moan in her pre-orgasm way. I pushed a little harder, and a little deeper, hoping to push her over the edge. It worked, and I felt her shudder under me as her orgasm hit.

Amanda clutched at the tablecloth as she did, and her body twisted a little on the table. I loved to see my wife cum, and the vibrations that coursed through her pussy did the same to me, and I unloaded my balls inside her still-pulsing pussy. It took ten or twelve strokes for me to cum completely, and when I was done, I stopped thrusting, taking a deep breath.

Amanda was spent too, lying there on the table, cum and juices starting to ooze from her freshly-fucked cunt. I pulled out, my shrunk cock slipping out easily. Amanda rolled onto her side and stood up, reaching down and swiping her finger along her southerly lips. A dollop of cum came with, and she stuck it into her mouth, sucking our combined essence into her mouth. She had a demure look on her face while doing it, and as she went back for a second helping she said:

"I usually don't do that, and never in front of you, but I couldn't let it fall on the tablecloth and ruin it."

I chuckled and stood up, trying to pull her with me, but instead she resisted. She continued to expel cum from herself, and bring it to her northerly lips. Finally, she stuck a finger into herself, and I could see her swirling it around, making sure she missed nothing.

Finally satisfied, she stood up and looked around. It appeared our actions had not managed to destroy the table or anything on it, and we stood up, basking in the warm post-coital afterglow as we gathered our discarded clothing. I only had to pull up boxers, so I was finished quickly and had time to watch her as she slipped her panties back up her legs and smoothed her stockings. Next was the bra, which took some fidgeting to correctly align her chest ornaments. Finally she picked up her dress where it had been discarded. She didn't slip it back on, instead she silently brushed it off and left the room, to hang it up I assume.

Watching her perfect ass leave, I wondered what I was getting in for with trying to turn the tables on her harem of friends, and where it would lead us. But that was for another day, right now I was just enjoying Amanda, her body, and our christening of our dining room, which had now served two meals for her, and one for me.

12