Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife nodded, her eyes not raising to meet mine.

I leaned in close to her now, and stroked her hair.

"Honey, you look gorgeous. Sit up nice and confident. Curling up won't stop the vibrator."

Amanda closed her eyes, and then did as I asked, sitting up nice and straight. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She responded, but coldly.

Dropping my previous question, I continued my anal interrogation.

"So we covered things going in. Oh wait, ever gotten your ass eaten?"

Anna shook her head.

"I assume that means you haven't given a rimjob either?"

Another shook head, this one with a little disgust in it.

"So you won't put your mouth on it. How about your fingers?"

"Sure. Want me to stick a couple up there right now?" Anna had obviously recovered enough her mouth was back.

Not wanting to undo the work of today, I simply pressed the remote. My wife started as if shocked.

I smiled at Anna, letting her know she caused that.

Her face screwed up.

"I think we covered what might be your cleanest hole, usage wise. What else is there? Oh, how about a titty-fuck. Ever squeeze a dick between your freckly little vanilla mounds?"

Anna shrugged, and I saw I might have hit a nerve. So I had to exploit that.

"Are they too small? They shouldn't be."

Anna didn't respond, so I pressed further.

"No, c'mon, they aren't too small. Press them together for me."

Anna looked at me, refusing to bite.

I leaned in close again, whispering just loudly enough that my wife could here.

"Listen Red, if you don't want to play, that's fine. But then I am going to turn the remote on and drop it under the table. Think you can find it before Amanda causes a scene?"

I looked over at my wife, who looked horrified at this suggestion. Looking back at Anna, I could see she was measuring me. She stared, then sat back and crossed her arms, daring me.

"No-no, Anna. Up and together." I pantomimed pushing tits together, but all I got was her patented stinkface.

Shrugging, I pulled the remote out, holding it up so both girls could see it. Dropping my hand below the table, I turned the vibrator on low, which once again reduced Amanda to a frozen statue. My hand then came out from under the table again, this time with no remote.

Anna comprehended what I had done, and looked across the table at her friend. They locked eyes, Amanda's big and fearful, Anna's surprised.

The redhead broke their gaze and dove under the table at my feet. Only my hand on her arm prevented my wife from joining her.

Once Anna was under the table, I took the opportunity to reach in my pocket and turn off the remote, which I had hidden there. I then unzipped my fly.

Pulling my cock out, I reached farther under the table. Anna was just out of reach, frantically searching for a remote she would not find. She shifted towards me, and I caught her hair.

With two hands I redirected her head until her nose bumped into my cock. Softly but firmly holding it there, I waited for her to get the hint.

When she didn't right away, I pulled the remote out and dangled it there in front of her eyes, showing her she had been fooled.

The fiery redhead still didn't 'bite', so I reached around her head to the back of her neck and forced her closer.

Finally she did as I requested and took my cock into her mouth.

Now, in her haste to save her friend, Anna didn't realize that her position under the table, plus her short dress, plus her lack of panties, meant that she was now pointing her bare ass out towards the room.

Now our table was pretty large, but even so, Anna's high heels had to be almost sticking out from underneath.

So after a minute or two of fellatio, when our waiter returned with dinner, he had no doubt as to where the redhead was, or what she was doing.

I doubled-down by triggering the vibrator again, which I matched by stroking my wife's leg.

With my free hand, I directed our waiter to place dinner. He did pretty well not to react to the girls, but I saw him look over his shoulder when he walked away, shaking his head.

Since dinner was served, I tapped Anna on the head, and she climbed back up into her seat.

The rest of the meal proceeded in a more orderly fashion. Amanda wore the vibrator the rest of the meal. I never let her cum, never let her get too engaged.

It wasn't until after coffee and dessert that I had her take it off and store it in her purse. I preferred to walk out with both girls airing out their nether regions.

Originally the plan was to go to a club after dinner, but even though the thought of watching the girls grind together was extremely alluring, I had shown them off enough for the day, and I preferred to get a private show.

Anna was made to put on the vibrating panties in the car for the drive back, and by the time we got the room I think she was dripping on the floor.

The second the door closed she started to tear the panties off, clearly afraid I would unleash the buzzing terror on her again.

"Ohmigod I am so wet" she said, holding her dress up, airing out her snatch.

Amanda hung near the door, clearly waiting for direction.

I grabbed the office chair and pulled it to the middle of the room. Grabbing Amanda's phone, I put it on a 'dance' station she liked, and turned up the volume. I then sat in the chair, and turned towards the girls.

"Well, I bought you dinner, which should earn me a lapdance or two. Who's up first?"

Anna, always the competitive one, stepped forward.

The dress's stretchy material made for great fun, and Anna stretched it as she pleased to expose or hide all of her parts. That, combined with her top-shelf body, dancer's flexibility and rhythm, and the fact that I was worked up too made for a great show.

Now, most times when you get a lapdance the dress comes off but everything else stays on, but since the dress was all Anna had, it didn't take long before I was getting bare breasts in the face and bare pussy rubbed on my leg.

The first song finished, but Anna wasn't done. As the second song started, I slapped her ass, harder than I needed to, and told her it was Amanda's turn.

Now this wasn't the first time my wife had danced for me, so her show was more prepared than Anna's. Just like fucking, her striptease had the comfortable rhythm of two long-term lovers.

By the end of her song, Amanda was on her knees, and my pants were unzipped.

As the third song started, I motioned for Anna to rejoin us.

I was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of places I could caress. I have no idea how many songs it was before I ended up with both girls on my lap, each straddling a leg. Anna was on my left, facing away from me, her ass against my hip. My left arm snaked around her and my hand was hard at work on her pussy. My wife was on my right leg, facing towards me. We were making out, and my right hand cupped her ass, kneading the tight flesh.

Amanda's left hand was around my neck for balance, and her right was slowly caressing my dick. Anna's left hand was there too, focused more on my balls, while her right hand diddled Amanda's pussy. Her face was in her friend's shoulder.

It was when I felt my wife get close to cumming that I realized I needed to get out of this suit before I ruined it.

I slapped each girl's ass, and when they didn't move, I stood up, dumping them both on the floor.

Stripping off my clothes, I took each girl's hand and headed towards the bedroom.

Now, as a guy, I knew I was only good for two shots tonight, so I had to conserve my bullets. So when we got to the bed, I motioned for both of them to hop on.

"Okay girls, show me how you 69. Last girl to cum gets fucked."

Anna looked surprised that I was giving her free rein like this, but she and my wife quickly coupled into a sideways 69.

I sat on the edge of the bed, watching them go at it. I realized that depending on when they started, Anna may have been doing this to my wife for ten years. That thought darkened my mood and gave me the motivation to finish what I had started.

As I watched, I concluded that the girls had decided that in this prisoner's dilemma, the best course of action was to slow-play. Both were performing oral sex, but neither was trying especially hard to make the other cum.

I decided to shorten the process, and walked back to the other room.

I came back with my hands full. To Anna I handed the dildo which Amanda had worn to the car earlier. She quickly stuff it in my wife's snatch, which earned her a loud moan and put her in the lead.

However, that lead quickly evaporated when I handed Amanda the vibrator. The remote I kept for myself, and I positioned where I could watch Anna's face.

Her eyes widened when she felt the cold rubber against her clit, but it was nothing compare to the thrashing she gave when I turned the vibe on.

It took both of Amanda's hands to keep the toy on Anna, and soon Anna gave up on pleasuring my wife and instead gave in to the vibrations that coursed through her.

Anna's hands had twisted in the bedsheet as she came, shrieking her pleasure ot the world.

She followed that up with more moans and grunts, until finally it was too much and she pushed Amanda's hand away and collapsed on the bed.

I said nothing, I simply climbed up on the bed, slipped behind my prone wife, and entered her. The dildo had loosened her up, and I slid right in.

We quickly reached a good rhythm of fucking, though a part of my attention was on Anna. When she finally came to, I grabbed the dildo and threw it in her lap.

She looked at me and went to insert it into herself.

"No-no. That's not for you."

The redhead looked at me, confused now.

I pulled out of my wife with a 'plop' and sat back.

I patted my lap, and my wife climbed up on top me, riding me cowgirl.

After a few strokes, I shifted my body, pulling Amanda forward. When she was prone on top of me, I reached around her ass and pointed to her hole.

"Here, Anna. Make yourself useful and put it here."

Anna's visage gave a little stinkface at the thought of inserting the dildo into her friend's ass, but she complied.

Some spit lube and orders to my wife to relax and the head of the dildo popped into her ass.

I felt something shift when that happened, but it wasn't until a few more inches were in that I could feel that my cock had a neighbor.

Once we were both buried deep enough inside of her, I grabbed my wife's hips and pulled her towards my head. When I felt the dildo catch on her sphincter I pushed back.

It took a couple more strokes, but Amanda got the hint, and soon my wife was rocking back and forth, both her orifices filled.

I could see on her face that the sensations were fantastic, and it wasn't long before my beautiful wife went off.

I wasn't far behind, and when she wasn't able to continue, I took over, fucking her from below until my orgasm hit.

As i said earlier, I had all my loads for the weekend planned, so nutting in my wife was no mistake. This one was going to be a secondhand snack for Anna.

When I was done, I pulled out, and Amanda flopped over next to me.

Anna sat there, holding the dildo. She wasn't moving to do anything, so I gave her orders.

"Anna, do something."

She still looked confused, and got up from the bed, heading towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning the dildo?" The fact it came as a question showed me she had no conviction.

"Goddamnit, do something useful. If you want to clean something, clean my cock."

The redhead's reaction was less defiant than apologetic, and she set the dildo on the floor before climbing back up.

She climbed between my legs and took my deflating member into her mouth.

I rewarded her with a light slap on the cheek.

"I said clean. Didn't anyone ever teach you to clean a cock?"

She froze. For the first time all weekend, she froze, unsure what to do.

"Use that ginger tongue of yours to lick the cum off my cock, and my wife's juices too. I want my cock to be so clean you could perform surgery with it."

The girl who laughed in my face at the beginning of the weekend complied, licking and sucking at my cock, taint, and entire crotch area.

She actually did a pretty good job, and so when she was done, I felt bad about scolding her for it. But I did.

"Ughh, I am still all sticky. You were terrible. Just for that, you can clean Amanda too. Suck all of the cum out of her while she sits on your face. And don't you dare spill a drop."

With that, I got up off the bed. I watched, making sure the girls got into position, and then left the room. The dildo really did need to get cleaned, and I wasn't busy.

When I came back, there were still there. Amanda was on her knees, holding on to the headrail, facing it.

Anna was under her, her hands and mouth attacking my wife's pussy, a loud slurping noise filling the room.

I looked closely and saw Anna was also diddling my wife's clit.

That was against orders, so I slapped her hand away.

"Did you get it all?" I asked, and my wife's friend nodded.

I tapped my wife's ass to make her dismount. When she did, I grabbed her and stuck my middle finger up her pussy.

I swished it around and pulled it out. I held it up where the girls could see.

"Does that look like cum to you?"

They both froze, afraid to answer. In reality, it just looked like pussy juice to me, but I waited to see what they would say.

Neither spoke. Both of their heads and eyes were down, nice and demure.

"Well, just to make sure, Anna, get back in there. And Amanda, I want you to clean her pussy out as well, in case I decide to use that hole."

Amanda climbed back on the bed, and the girls situated themselves back in a 69. Anna really hadn't moved, so Amanda was on top of her this time, her ass pointed to the headboard.

The sight of the girls going at it again got me going, and before long, I wanted in.

Our talk earlier at dinner had focused me on fucking Anna's perfect ass, so when I was ready to join, I told the girls to flip over.

They complied, and now it was Anna's ass sticking up in the air, though it was pointed towards the foot of the bed, making it accessible.

I lined up behind her, and entered her pussy. All of our actions and her earlier orgasm left her soaked, and I entered her easily.

I just reached a good rhythm, and heard her start to moan into my wife's pussy when I pulled out.

Anna froze, wondering what was next.

I didn't tell her, I simply reached over and grabbed the lube I had placed on the floor. This was another pickup from the adult store. Normally Amanda and I didn't need any, but then again, anal wasn't normally on the menu.

I coated my cock and Anna's asshole in lube, and then held my slippery snake at her rear entrance.

I played around a little bit, poking her starfish lightly, chuckling at the slipperiness that the lube provided.

I guess my playing was annoying Anna, because suddenly she blurted out "Just do it already."

I smiled a little, enjoying her frustration, but I did as she asked, and popped my dick into her poop chute.

Anna's ass was as tight as I expected, and it took some more lube to fully penetrate her bowel.

When I was in, I grabbed the dildo and handed it to Amanda, telling her to stick it in the firebox.

It took her a minute, but finally Anna got her DP, with a dildo in her firebox and a cock in her firepit.

The view of the whole situation was fantastic. Anna's top-shelf ass was split in half by my cock, her asshole stretched tight around me. I wish I had grabbed my camera, to capture the memory.

Unfortunately, that wasn't within reach, but something else was close. I grabbed the vibrator and handed it to Amanda, and when we added that to the equation, it wasn't long before both Anna and I were close to cumming.

She came first, a huge explosion of sound and thrashing. It also tightened her holes, which meant my cock was trapped in her ass. I could barely slide in and out, so I buried it as deep as I could.

My wife had not pulled the dildo or vibrator out, so even without any motion, the vibrations coming through Anna were enough to put my over the edge.

My cock buried deep inside the redhead, I came in her bowel just as Anna came down from her own orgasm.

I could feel her disgust even without seeing her face as I unloaded in her exit.

When I was done, I plopped on the bed next to the prone redhead.

I looked over at Anna, expecting a feisty comment, but seeing something else. Was that shame?

All three of us lay there on the bed, not moving. I knew Anna was close to breaking. But I was spent. What could I do to push her over?

As I was frantically trying to think of something, I felt my wife shift and get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my question also an indictment.

"I-i have to pee" she said, head bowed, her voice ashamed.

That was it! Anna had been embarrassed when I watched her pee earlier. I could only imagine how she would feel if...

"Good timing. You need to pee, and Anna needs to clean off."

Neither girl said anything, but I was sure both were wondering how that was good timing.

"Let's go" I said, and stood up. I led both girls to the bathroom.

Amanda immediately turned to use the toilet, but I stopped her.

"Anna, get on your knees in the shower. Amanda is going to clean you."

Anna's eyes were wide. There was real fear in her eyes. But she complied, kneeling in the shower, facing the spigot.

"No-no, face me. Face us."

She turned. I think she now knew what was coming.

Amanda still didn't, and it took some convincing to coax her into position. She faced her friend, standing at the edge of the shower.

"Well?" I asked. Amanda looked at me, confused.

"Pee." I said.

She turned to go back to the toilet, and I pulled her back.

"Pee." I said again. Amanda froze, and looked at Anna now.

"In front of her?" She squeaked out.

"No. On her. I want you to give Anna a golden shower."

This whole time, Anna kneeled in the shower, head down. When I said 'golden shower' I saw her wince, as if it confirmed what she feared.

I pointed from Amanda's crotch to Anna's body, and then back again.

My wife stood there, frozen. She clearly didn't want to, but I wasn't going to give her an option.

I turned on the sink, knowing the rushing water would exacerbate Amanda's need to relieve herself.

We all stood there, waiting, but Amanda still wouldn't pee.

The water had an effect on me though, so finally I decided to pinch-hit.

"Do you want me to show you how its done?" I turned towards Anna myself, holding my soft cock out.

I was just about to try and pee when my wife grabbed my arm. I turned towards her, and saw she was using me to balance myself. Seconds later, a stream of pee flew out of her.

I knew she wasn't trying, but her aim was fantastic. Anna was still facing the floor, so the stream of pee hit her hair and forehead.

I reached forward and lifted Anna's chin, putting her face right in the line of fire, so to speak.

Her eyes were closed tight, mouth pursed, but still the pee came.

As my wife's bladder emptied, her distance shortened, and soon the pee fell on Anna's chest. As it dipped lower, I pushed Anna back yet again. Her hands went behind her as she sat back. My wife's pee fell on her friend's crotch now, and finally the stream petered out.

When it did, we all stood there frozen for a moment. I could feel in the air something had changed.

I really did have to pee now, so I lined up myself towards Anna. My wife didn't want to watch and went to wipe herself at the toilet. Only Anna still froze, awaiting her second shower in as many minutes.

My stream was stronger, and my aim was better, so I was more strategic in my aim.

I didn't just hit Anna's face, I splashed both eyes and her mouth.